2WW - for those TTC-ing

hi ecups,
there's not much reason as to y... haha... dun be bothered by the ewcm... could be good news, could be af... but this round, wish u bfp luck... prob is this cycle le?

jus had my pregnyl injection over lunch.... wah the nurse poke damn pain leh... tmc nurse poke not so pain... but i'm surprised that it's cheaper than tmc! $60 compared to $80 at tmc

BFP, get already faster go bk n rest earlier ah...
happy.gif

sticky,

haha...me waiting to knock off...another 40mins to go....

ecups, who so dare bug u? heehee...wait u give box them they faint ah....

where is the rest?

Me? How can I request? Got to eat very good liao. Keke

Only when I'm pregnant then I can request cos my taste was different that time. I hate kailan and fish taste disgusting for me

heehee...me too....i only make special request when going back to my mum hse for dinner...watever my inlaw cook wat, i also eat wat...if not later they might think "i cook for u, u still want to make special request"...haha...

ya, ecups, faster count down...me too can't wait to leave...wowhahaha.....

Wah..u all really on the dot 5:30pm all stop posting :p

Just came back from parents place..OT to finish up my appraisal form.. sent to my boss for her followup and wait next fri back in office to sign.

Jazz: me too jus finished appraisal form. Hehe

I too lazy to go town, yishun already jam like mad, imagine town?? Luckily got what I want at northpoint. Soo full after pasta and downing a full bottle Leng yang drink with Chinese medicine powder. Hope the voice goes back to 101% Tmr. I need 200% cos competition quite tough!

Stickybfp, sleeping so early tonight? I thought you suppose to seduce your dh tonight? Keke

I jus finish watching the final episode of Oh, my lady. Feel so empty now. Hmmm, what show to watch next. Haha

sticky, yes yes, i m still on bbt charting. today i m cd 16, cycle buddy with e-cups. hope to strike soon.

today wanted to leave on the dot but the boss purposely asked me something and i missed the transport. in the end, continue to pack up for the move on monday. monday got only half day to move cos knock off at 1pm for D&D at nite. but shiok la, tues off day, the wed public holiday. haha, looking forward.
happy.gif

good luck, bfp. hope u win the competition.

enjoy the weekends.
happy.gif

sticky,
succeeded in seducing ure hubb?? enjoy loh..

wish,
u watch from dvd or online..
i looking for shows to watch too..comedy kinda..as starting my 2ww next week.
u joining us tmr?

Harry potter? Ya, definitely put me to sleep. And lord of the ring! These 2 shows are highly rave by ppl but they are super boring shows to me

i think it is my english no good cos i dont understand the show at all. i rather listen to something i dont understand then read subtitle.keke

hi wish,
ur english can be that bad... lolz... u so funny...
5 yr old children watched it le... sure can understand de... even my darling niece watch le... haha.. and she can guess wat is happen lorz...

seriously, everytime i watch english show, i got prob catching wat they saying. so sickening. That was this show "Inception", i totally dont understand

hi wish,
u have to... inception is too hard... cos when u have children u need to watch with them... else they pick up ur preference watch onli chinese shows... haha... and have to influence them to read... all our cartoons are in english ma, esp those in the cinemas... u will bound to watch them de...

when i bring my niece to the library, she noes after picking her books will go pick my books...
=) good influence ma...

trust me, is nice... but take ur time pick the type u like...

hahaha. their daddy will watch the english shows with them. dont worry, when i have kids, i will force myself to change

haha... i dun mean that... oh ya, ur dh likes english series... haha... ur kids will be so lucky... my poor niece... both parents dun watch english shows...

Morning gals,
Actually plan to meet u all aft I finish my massage & facial at 1pm....Haiz but saw those irritating ants come back again every aft 4days of killing them. I've tried using ant chalk, vinegar & cinnamon but the ants still come back to attack my kitchen, worst is Tat it's on the upper cabinet thus couldn't find their nest.

Cham,
I late for facial aft trying to kill those ants, was spraying the vinegar on the window side where I see few ants crawling,suddenly saw 10+ of ants appearing on the same area & it's like dying...hopefully its their nest tat I've destroy. The most irritating household pest Tat I hate is ANTS.

Btw I plan to meet u all liao since I feel I so called of accomplish my task of destroying the nest. Btw how do I go to AMK from Boon Keng cos I whole life went to AMK less than 5times nia & it's always by car.

yoooo i am back!! back in school -_-" yes later meeting at amk right? i try to be there asap
happy.gif
will be able to leave 1ish, and will mass sms you girls when i am at AMK.

bunny mummy, you can take boon keng NEL line down to serangoon, then change to circle line and take towards bishan. from bishan, you need to change to north-south line and take one stop down to AMK. although it involves changing of 2 mrt lines, but in total, you will travel only about 6 mrt stops.

alternatively, you can take bus 133 from boon keng mrt. that will lead you straight to amk interchange
happy.gif

Back