2WW - for those TTC-ing

BFP, this 1 i dun knw leh.. but maybe is the jobscope bah.. like mine.. only book flight, do itinerary, do claims, filing.. thats all at the moment..but the pay is like ok nia..tell me.. how can dun go home early... whahaha...

Stickybfp, I also want to strike toto.

How much should I bring to japan? Now yen is dropping but I don't have extra cash to change. Waiting for my pay to come in on 15th. Need to maintain 500 in bank. all my money now is in yen. This yr bonus must go to my saving

Promotion for TTC ladies:

Faith Pack @ SGD$65.00 includes:
1 set of Basal Thermometer, 1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant (Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus), 25 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK) & 5 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

Hope Pack @ SGD$55.00 includes:
1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant ( Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus), 25 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK) & 5 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

Desire Pack @ SGD$60.00 includes:
25 midstream Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
5 midstream Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

Belief Pack @ SGD30.50 includes:
35 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
10 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

BBDust Pack @ SGD$20.50 includes:
25 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
5 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

Lucky Pack @ SGD$10.50 includes:
10 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
5 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

All packages include free normal mail postage within Singapore. All products are imported from UK Leading Provider!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sensitivities:

Dip Strip OPK @ 20mIU (highest sensitivity)
Dip Strip HPT @ 10mIU (highest sensitivity)

Midstream OPK @ 20mIU (highest sensitivity)
Midstream HPT @ 20mIU (highest sensitivity)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ala Carte Menu:
1 set of Basal Thermometer @ SGD$12.00 (inclusive of normal mail postage within Singapore)
1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant @ SGD40.00 (Your choice of Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus) (inclusive of normal mail postage within Singapore)
1 pc of dip strip OPK/ HPT @ SGD0.80 (no minimum order)*
1 pc of midstream OPK/ HPT @ SGD$2.30 (inclusive of normal mail postage within Singapore)
*Order quantities below 10 pcs of dip strip OPK/ HPT need to add an additional SGD$0.50 for normal mail postage within Singapore. Order quantities of 10 pcs and above of dip strip OPK/ HPT will enjoy free normal mail postage within Singapore.
***********************************************************************************

Packages will be mailed out to you the next working day once payment is received and validated.
Preferred bank transfer is POSB/ DBS. Please provide transaction reference for easier validating of payment.

For added security, you can opt for registered mail which cost an additional of SGD$2.24.

Contact us at [email protected] for any queries or orders.

Visit http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

i watched all 6 harry potter movies online to get prepared to watch the new one... =)
i dun like harry potter at first... but seriously, the graphic , the prduction, the effects and the skills of acting is so pro sia... so much better than sg shows... the standard of block buster....

Stickybfp, I only change 1.5K. Need to wait for my pay to change some more. My dh's money all went to pay for his hotel for his biz trip, waiting for his claim to come back

hi wish,
i so sian at home... both me and dh got diarrhea le... oh dear... dunno wat we eat... but he went work while i rot in bed...

Helloo everyone long time not here liao because I have been busy and only managed to sneak in during lunch time.

Sticky good luck for your IVF but how is your blood test, ok now? Saturday I wont be able to meet you we see next week how? I need to check with my hubby on his slot.

Wish jiayou hope business will be booming for you. But usually when you just start it is slower then later you will pick up. Takes some time.

BFP good luck for your competition and hope you win so you wont be super broke.

Back from lunch.. eat mixed veg rice... whaahhaa.. New place and alot of varieties.. first time eat good mixed veg rice..*yawns* feel like sleeping now.. whahaha

Oh man, yen strengthen a bit today
sad.gif

Hello Ecups and Mrs Wong...
happy.gif

Me ok because work is busy so very hard for me to log in and by the time I got home, I am too tired to even on my laptop....

me feeling sleepy now and counting down to 4 more hours before can knock off and enjoy my weekends.

I just fought finished with my Mr ZhouGong. Had roast duck + char siew rice..yummy but at the same time makes me very sleep.

Sticky good luck for your IVF too!
happy.gif

BFP, jiayou! jiayou!

spin, i where got nonsense.. u start the ball rolling first lor... show pple my nehneh.. your butt..whahaha

U give sticky those busty maids cleaning the house one.. can.. cos she always got to wash clean bather her MIl..whahaa

hi vivi,
i dunno my tests results yet... wait for next appt... i cant really be bothered liao...
ok, u check with ur dh liao let me noe... must do fast fast hor...

thanks jazz...

hi gals,
me had beehoon soup for lunch... home cook... so is no oil no salt and good for health type...

haha... thats a nice one ms wong... i will ask him pop libido can liao... no need to seduce him liao... else hor... guys very lousy de... he'll jus lie that and i do all the job... so very boring... with libido, he will be more active... =) but painful for me... haha

ladies, im home. Jus went to Aston and had black pepper chicken. Nice but not hot. not shiok enough.

that was a nice icon for stickybfp, use it to seduce your dh. keke

If you all happen to know anyone wan to buy milk bottles and if they dont mind. I am selling away my Philips Avent bottles at 30% off retail price. All brand new. I no need to keep so many bottles

my page always don't reload until i post something... aiyo no wonder i tot thread not moving.... i've been having blocked nose since this morning/// n voice a bit hoarse how ah

haha...sticky good la..if not this thread really going to die off liao....

BFP, wat happened to you? going to comp this sun n u fall sick? drink pi pa gao & honey to reduce the hoarse..

nothing to do at home also. my dh went to inspect his bike. he jus call back saying his bike broke down half way, now waiting for towing service. faint

Sticky, vivi change job liao meh..??

I also dun knw whether im in CD or DPO.. whahaha.. i also stop taking the BBT liao.. lazy or forgot.. whahaha..

Doc Sticky, today is myCD19 or maybe DPO19,why is there still EWCM??

Back