2WW - for those TTC-ing

I usually see TSB in the morning.. Waiting time with appointment is about 20-30 mins for me so far.. Waiting for medication and next appointment date is quite fast for me too like less than 10 mins for today:) the clinic is very new and clean too :) the day is more predictable for me with the appointment system.. And after seeing her I also feel comfortable :) so will continue to see her:)
Your queue is very fast.. I always waited for abt 1 - 2 hours on weekends..

so angel mommy,
u mean i should start calculating like from CD14 or CD15 when i O to the day that AF report is called luteal phase ?
what is the average period ? or good period ?
Today TSB saw my bbt chart. She said i ovulated on CD17. My AF came on CD28. So CD18 is considered at luteal phase day1, counting to AF first day, so is a total of 11days of luteal phase. She said quite short.. Best to lengthen it.. I read about 14-15 days of luteal phase is best. So she gave me medicine to tiao my body.. Hence she is seeing me two weeks later again.. If luteal phase too short, hard for implantation to take place.

Ya lo, treat it as a reward for AF coming! Wahahaha!!

Yup, how I wish my tummy volume can be bigger so that I can gobble alot alot of yummy food in Taipei!!!

Enjoy your trip to Taiwan !! I'm looking forward to mine in June ! Yippee!! Good to have time to relax and shop!! :D

Sian my fever came back and cough and flu got worst. Went to see dr more meds to take. :(

Feeling lousy
Take good care .. Have enough rest and drink plenty of water.. The haze is quite bad today.. My hubby's cough is slightly better but the haze just keep irritating his throat .. Sigh.. Get well soon !:)

Your queue is very fast.. I always waited for abt 1 - 2 hours on weekends..
Maybe weekdays is less crowded.. That is why I try to go during weekdays.. You also go to the NTU clinic to see TSB ? :) btw, you are taking the brew type of medicine or powdered type?

June go then starting to be hot liao right? I heard Taiwan's summer is a killer de lo.. hopefully wun hot till u dun wanna step out of hotel!
Why June everywhere hot except Australia? I may be going for a Europe trip with my mum. Lol still planning. See how first. Cox only 2 of us. Don't know shd go with tour grp or just free and easy. But luggage very heavy if have to shift here and there. Must take care of my mum she quite old Liao and bones no good.

Thanks I already rested a lot. Ya going to slp early. Very drowsy.

June go then starting to be hot liao right? I heard Taiwan's summer is a killer de lo.. hopefully wun hot till u dun wanna step out of hotel!
Heheh.. Bo bian.. Both hubby and I more free in June.. These few months more busy at work:) my frens went in June, they say similar weather like Singapore :)

Maybe weekdays is less crowded.. That is why I try to go during weekdays.. You also go to the NTU clinic to see TSB ? :) btw, you are taking the brew type of medicine or powdered type?
I'm seeing her at Chinatown. Mine is brew kind. She never offer me powered type.. A bit more troublesome but as long as it works well..

Enjoy your holiday! I'm looking forward to my Europe trip in April too.. Can get out of this hazy weather..

I'm seeing her at Chinatown. Mine is brew kind. She never offer me powered type.. A bit more troublesome but as long as it works well..

Enjoy your holiday! I'm looking forward to my Europe trip in April too.. Can get out of this hazy weather..
So far how you find her medicine? Working well for your body? You have seen her for how long?

pooh, i was looking at the BFP test dates, will we be testing abt the same time? so when u got ur positive opk? i may have to shift my date to 22nd or 21st Mar. may be testing earlier since i O earlier. wah got cycle buddy with Janie and Jumbo Gal. if you also O on 7th March, and luteal phase abt 14 days, then u also testing abt 21 Mar leh. Interesting!

hmm i think my O is 4 March, which is my CD14 ....... so if based on 30 days cycle, i should test on 19 or 20 March

So far how you find her medicine? Working well for your body? You have seen her for how long?
Equally bitter as the usual Tcm but I'm used to it.. Can't see much difference to my body so far as my menses is pretty regular and not much problem.. Seen her for abt 6 months now..

I find brew med better than powdered. I tried both before n the later works better.

Ladies I think can strike my name off the list. I doing ivf soon so no longer in natural 2ww.

Today TSB saw my bbt chart. She said i ovulated on CD17. My AF came on CD28. So CD18 is considered at luteal phase day1, counting to AF first day, so is a total of 11days of luteal phase. She said quite short.. Best to lengthen it.. I read about 14-15 days of luteal phase is best. So she gave me medicine to tiao my body.. Hence she is seeing me two weeks later again.. If luteal phase too short, hard for implantation to take place.

I only chart my bbt for few days doubt can see anything much from there .. will there be any other methods she can track ..?

Comparing with Dr Tan KS, their medi dosage is lesser actually. But most imptly is must be effective. i think i missed the golden period this cycle but I am still taking the medi. Hopes it will improve my condition for next cycle.

Just to share, since Aug last year, my mense was weird. i have very short period of 2-3 days and not heavy flow. I keep trying to read up on what is the possible cause. It just so happen that it is also the same time when i am TTC-ing. Even tried googling whether MC will cause short AF , and went to gyne for Ultrascan but found nothing. Prior to that, my mense is always at least 4 days and certain days is heavy de. By coincidence, i suspect that it is one of the tonic that i have been taking is the culprit of this. That is Korean ginseng powder i bought during my package tour. Usually took half teaspoon every week. In Jan, i took more and my mense only 2 days. When i realised this, i stop in Feb, then my mense becomes more normal but still not like before. I told the TCM doctor i am with now about this, she dont believe it is ginseng powder causing it. Everybody knows ginseng is good stuff ma. So it is either the one i have is chiong! or my body just dont like ginseng. So now i only hope TCM can put back my original normal mense and help me get preg soon. :(

Lesson learnt cannot anyhow take stuff. Must observe your body for clues that the "good stuff" might not be good for you.
whoa! thanks for sharing maerceci!! I was just about to eat some korean ginseng powder too! bought for my inlaws a couple of yrs back, but just dicovered they never eat! so wanted to eat since ttcing... but realized expired lucky never eat!! but at the same time... so wasted :(

wow nice! i'm going to penang in april.. i hope there the haze is not even worse! >.<

I find brew med better than powdered. I tried both before n the later works better.

Ladies I think can strike my name off the list. I doing ivf soon so no longer in natural 2ww.
I'm doing so-iui. Also not considered natural leh.. But all of us will go through the 2ww regardless.. Just seen the gynae.. 1 good follicle. 1 catching up.. 3 small ones.. So that means I have probably 2 - 5 chances this month..

whoa! thanks for sharing maerceci!! I was just about to eat some korean ginseng powder too! bought for my inlaws a couple of yrs back, but just dicovered they never eat! so wanted to eat since ttcing... but realized expired lucky never eat!! but at the same time... so wasted :(

wow nice! i'm going to penang in april.. i hope there the haze is not even worse! >.<
Enjoy your trip.. All of us need a well deserved break!

I only chart my bbt for few days doubt can see anything much from there .. will there be any other methods she can track ..?
Hmmm.. She will surely ask u to take bbt:) cos she is a firm believer of bbt. She will check your tongue and feel your pulse and chit chat with u to try to understand your body and cycle pattern. She also look back at my past bbt records and try to see any trend. Then based on my bbt chart, she will circle a few dates that are "must-try-to-BD".. Hahah

Don't worry, you jus continue to chart your bbt, till you see her.. Whatever bbt records you have , jus show her:) I also circle those dates that I saw smiley face on my clearblue ovulation test kit.. Then from my chart, she will tell me whether I have ovulated or not .. If ovulated, then on which day I actually ovulated. She taught me how to see from bbt chart which I'm still learning. But it is helpful for her to look at my bbt chart plus my positive OPK to tell me more info about my cycle and my body

Hi ladies, got into a big fight with my hubby last night.. super emo now... plus menses anytime coming, double the emo.. haiz...

Basically we've been quarrelling on this topic for dunno how many hundred times over the past 6 years, n now I really think he'll nv change in future.. everyday he comes home ard 9-10pm, watch tv, play his phone (whatsapp his colleagues, fb, check soccer scores etc), tired go n slp. Where's the timeslot for me? If he managed to talk to me, his attention is nv 100% on me... best part is when I told him communication is the most crucial factor in a marriage, he told me "things work two ways in marriage, like I always want to come home with cooked dishes on the table, u nv cook. Same lo." Walau, I told him so many times, cooking for 2 person really very hard n not cost effective lo.

Now I understand y I'm not blessed with any children with this selfish man... God knows that if I've a bb, I'm gg to be so tough on my own bringing him/her up cuz this selfish man wants to have his own personal space when he comes home from work. Not a family bonding time, personal space.. please remove me from the list now cuz I dun dare to have any kids with this unfamiliar guy that I'm slping beside already... :(

Forgot to add on, he still said that he provided the money, nv fool around outside, nv drink n smoke, already consider good compared with other guys. What more do I want? I'm so unsure now... is this common that husbands dun talk to wives or dun really bother abt them when they come home....? I'm so upset.... sorry for bombarding with unhappy msgs so early in the morning cuz I've no one to turn to.... :(

Hmmm.. She will surely ask u to take bbt:) cos she is a firm believer of bbt. She will check your tongue and feel your pulse and chit chat with u to try to understand your body and cycle pattern. She also look back at my past bbt records and try to see any trend. Then based on my bbt chart, she will circle a few dates that are "must-try-to-BD".. Hahah
Don't worry, you jus continue to chart your bbt, till you see her.. Whatever bbt records you have , jus show her:) I also circle those dates that I saw smiley face on my clearblue ovulation test kit.. Then from my chart, she will tell me whether I have ovulated or not .. If ovulated, then on which day I actually ovulated. She taught me how to see from bbt chart which I'm still learning. But it is helpful for her to look at my bbt chart plus my positive OPK to tell me more info about my cycle and my body

Thank u angel I will shift my bbt plot to hard copy when time is drawing nearer to meet her..

By the way attached is my raspberry leaf tea.. tis is my 2nd try since last thurs. I read online it also helps w the lengthening the luteal period .

Pls go give it a try ;)

Attachments

• 1394505366431.jpg
    1394505366431.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 69
Hi ladies, got into a big fight with my hubby last night.. super emo now... plus menses anytime coming, double the emo.. haiz...

Basically we've been quarrelling on this topic for dunno how many hundred times over the past 6 years, n now I really think he'll nv change in future.. everyday he comes home ard 9-10pm, watch tv, play his phone (whatsapp his colleagues, fb, check soccer scores etc), tired go n slp. Where's the timeslot for me? If he managed to talk to me, his attention is nv 100% on me... best part is when I told him communication is the most crucial factor in a marriage, he told me "things work two ways in marriage, like I always want to come home with cooked dishes on the table, u nv cook. Same lo." Walau, I told him so many times, cooking for 2 person really very hard n not cost effective lo.

Now I understand y I'm not blessed with any children with this selfish man... God knows that if I've a bb, I'm gg to be so tough on my own bringing him/her up cuz this selfish man wants to have his own personal space when he comes home from work. Not a family bonding time, personal space.. please remove me from the list now cuz I dun dare to have any kids with this unfamiliar guy that I'm slping beside already... :(
Forgot to add on, he still said that he provided the money, nv fool around outside, nv drink n smoke, already consider good compared with other guys. What more do I want? I'm so unsure now... is this common that husbands dun talk to wives or dun really bother abt them when they come home....? I'm so upset.... sorry for bombarding with unhappy msgs so early in the morning cuz I've no one to turn to.... :(

Hugs ! Keep calm... issit possible he meet u instead his frds or u can join them after work ? Or he working ot ? R/s really tk 2 hands to clap. Ya i agree cooking for 2 is not cost savings rather spend more to cook ..when I was without a kid back then I still try once in awhile to cook .. mayb u can try like 4 x a mth ? To bond ur rs closer ?

chocopiggie ....
hugz hugz !
dont be too upset or emo !
man are like that one ... among my friends, their hb and mine all behave similar pattern when got home .... 1st thing is to on tv, then do his stuff and play game ... need to nag nag nag to spend sometime to talk to me, or alternatively i will use the travelling time in the car to talk.
then sometimes i cannot cope with my boy school work, then i will force it to him to take over cos i am super busy !
they need to nag and nag in order for them to move or talk ....

Hi Chocopiggie.
I know you are upset but you need to cool down first. People gets really emotional in a fight and say things hurtful but they don't really mean it.

Hi ladies,
i'm new to the forum and currently going thru 2ww too. If this time fails again, i have to go for iui next =.=.

Anyone feeling any symptoms now?

Hugs ! Keep calm... issit possible he meet u instead his frds or u can join them after work ? Or he working ot ? R/s really tk 2 hands to clap. Ya i agree cooking for 2 is not cost savings rather spend more to cook ..when I was without a kid back then I still try once in awhile to cook .. mayb u can try like 4 x a mth ? To bond ur rs closer ?

He's self-employed.. at office he also see his colleagues daily ma, but he has endless topics to talk to them.. maybe I've been staying at home for too long, he's not interested in talking with me I guess.. the prob is I love to bake, not cook... things I baked for him, he just take 1, 2 bites that's it lo..

Ladies
Sad lei. my temp went high and maintain high for like 4 days, ytd started dipping 0.2degree... tdy dip another 0.3 degree... falling below baseline liao. Heard if such case means AF reporting. But i don have any symptoms except occasionally cramps. :eek::(

chocopiggie
, Angel mommy, Booy,
Enjoy your trip! :rolleyes::p

Hopeful mum,
get well soon. i am also down with flu;). dono is it i am sensitive to semens??? my flu like never ending de lei.:confused:

chocopiggie ....
hugz hugz !
dont be too upset or emo !
man are like that one ... among my friends, their hb and mine all behave similar pattern when got home .... 1st thing is to on tv, then do his stuff and play game ... need to nag nag nag to spend sometime to talk to me, or alternatively i will use the travelling time in the car to talk.
then sometimes i cannot cope with my boy school work, then i will force it to him to take over cos i am super busy !
they need to nag and nag in order for them to move or talk ....

He said I alway's nag at him, so I stopped nagging lo.. but even my dog so happy to see him at the end of the day, he nv give him his full attention like more than 5min... even play with our dog I need to push him to do so lo... cannot imagine if we had a baby...

I'm doing so-iui. Also not considered natural leh.. But all of us will go through the 2ww regardless.. Just seen the gynae.. 1 good follicle. 1 catching up.. 3 small ones.. So that means I have probably 2 - 5 chances this month..
GOOD LUCK TO U Booy. If this round din strike for me, my TCM suggest i eat clomid from gynae wor. then aft that no strike, straight away do IVF ... How much is SO IUI? SO IUI and IUI diff?

Hi babe, i'm facing something similar here. My hubby works v long hours and come back quite late at night. He also plays with his hp or watch tv before he sleeps and we dont really talk much too. I wont say this is common but you are definitely not alone =).
I also find it uneconomical and too much hassle just to cook for two. So most of the time, we wld eat out. But once in a while, i will cook something for him over the weekends when i have more time and i really think the men loves it when their wives cook for them.
Once a baby comes along, i'm sure they will "auto" help out. Dont be disheartened ok? Cheer up =)

maerceci
eating too much gingseng oso no good. too heaty can cause AF delay. somemore korea gingseng very "bu" therefore very heaty

Hi Chocopiggie.
I know you are upset but you need to cool down first. People gets really emotional in a fight and say things hurtful but they don't really mean it.

I dunno but I just feel that a marriage without communication will break down sooner or later.....

very good lei. she still circle e bd date for u gals. at least we don need see or guess e date till blur n confuse. TSB bbt chart is it 2 decimal point one? i am very eager to see her but appt is end of mar :( i guess i wont strike this mth. so i can cfm tt i will get to see TSB.

Hi babe, i'm facing something similar here. My hubby works v long hours and come back quite late at night. He also plays with his hp or watch tv before he sleeps and we dont really talk much too. I wont say this is common but you are definitely not alone =).
I also find it uneconomical and too much hassle just to cook for two. So most of the time, we wld eat out. But once in a while, i will cook something for him over the weekends when i have more time and i really think the men loves it when their wives cook for them.
Once a baby comes along, i'm sure they will "auto" help out. Dont be disheartened ok? Cheer up =)

I think I dun feel loved enough to go into the kitchen to cook for him I guess... I've been requesting for timeslot just reserved for me for 6 years countless times... yet we're quarrelling again n again... so sick n tired already... I always loved to talk to my partner n listen to what he says... but maybe it's just something wishful on my end..

He said I alway's nag at him, so I stopped nagging lo.. but even my dog so happy to see him at the end of the day, he nv give him his full attention like more than 5min... even play with our dog I need to push him to do so lo... cannot imagine if we had a baby...
I dunno but I just feel that a marriage without communication will break down sooner or later.....

Piggie... don't be disheartened. I supposed being in a marriage for 6 years is a long time and days can get mundane with all the struggles in work, at home and all the baby-making business. Take time off for date nights? Watch a movie or eat something or somewhere special? Or try cooking for him on weekends, especially when he's at home? He'll feel loved seeing you cook for him.. I agree that working for two is a hassle so when I cook, I'll have the leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day. Hugs hugs!

I empathize with you.
Maybe having married for a while, and w/o other changes like having kids, may have contributed to the usual expectations of doing his own things.
Although cooking for 2 may not be cost effective, maybe try to cook on an ad hoc basis if it helps to bring the 2 of you closer.

Worst case is to go for counseling to see if it can help in the communication issue.

Stay positive and try to work things out.

I have stayed positive for 6 years hoping things will improve.. I guess it's time to love myself more...

chocopiggie, perhaps going for a holiday can help? is your hubby always working OT? cos every time my hubby comes bk late (OT) he will also bathe and watch tv. and everytime step into e hse, e 1st thing is switch on e tv then go n bathe. aft tv, lie on bed see hp. he oso claimed tt he is tired n stress, at work no time to relax and enjoy personal time. so he oso slept very late like 12+ am. e next day 6am wake up of cos tired la. so sometimes oso very hard to BD and bcos of tt we oso unhappy with each other. cos he only wanna bd during weekends. but weekends we slp even later like 1am 2am. by e time wanna bd i already wanna die where got mood bd. :(

for your case, cookin for 2 pax is a bit difficult unless u cook very simple food like egg and veggies. moreover, aft work come hm already so tired. where got energy go n buy groceries, cook then later still needa wash up.

chocopiggie, mayb u wanna try to set a talk time like 15mins daily on e bed b4 slpg?

Piggie... don't be disheartened. I supposed being in a marriage for 6 years is a long time and days can get mundane with all the struggles in work, at home and all the baby-making business. Take time off for date nights? Watch a movie or eat something or somewhere special? Or try cooking for him on weekends, especially when he's at home? He'll feel loved seeing you cook for him.. I agree that working for two is a hassle so when I cook, I'll have the leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day. Hugs hugs!

Even on date nights he's on his phone.. m only watching movies or driving car then he's not looking at his phone... I'm nothing comparable to his phone n msgs... that's why I'm so upset....

Back