2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi ladies, got into a big fight with my hubby last night.. super emo now... plus menses anytime coming, double the emo.. haiz...

Basically we've been quarrelling on this topic for dunno how many hundred times over the past 6 years, n now I really think he'll nv change in future.. everyday he comes home ard 9-10pm, watch tv, play his phone (whatsapp his colleagues, fb, check soccer scores etc), tired go n slp. Where's the timeslot for me? If he managed to talk to me, his attention is nv 100% on me... best part is when I told him communication is the most crucial factor in a marriage, he told me "things work two ways in marriage, like I always want to come home with cooked dishes on the table, u nv cook. Same lo." Walau, I told him so many times, cooking for 2 person really very hard n not cost effective lo.

Now I understand y I'm not blessed with any children with this selfish man... God knows that if I've a bb, I'm gg to be so tough on my own bringing him/her up cuz this selfish man wants to have his own personal space when he comes home from work. Not a family bonding time, personal space.. please remove me from the list now cuz I dun dare to have any kids with this unfamiliar guy that I'm slping beside already... :(
In a marriage, it is all about give and take.. No one is perfect.. Just need to try to find a balance such that both of u can tahan each other.. Maybe can set some ground rules.. E.g cannot play with Hp after certain time.. During meals etc.. And must do something together everyday..

GOOD LUCK TO U Booy. If this round din strike for me, my TCM suggest i eat clomid from gynae wor. then aft that no strike, straight away do IVF ... How much is SO IUI? SO IUI and IUI diff?
So-iui is usually with clomid pills and injections while iui is only pills.. Cost of So-iui varies as it depends on the number of jabs you need.. And the type of jabs.. For me I estimated it to be abt $3K to 4K at kkh. If your hubby soldiers are ok, iui may suffice..

I dunno but I just feel that a marriage without communication will break down sooner or later.....
Chocopiggie, big hug for u! <3
Take time to cool down first then have a good talk with your hubby :) when we are angry, we will feel more emo and upset, and words that come out will not be pleasant. I think it is natural that we desire more communication and quality time with our hubby.. I also desire cos I'm the type who enjoys such personal quality time with my hubby .. And after having a child , we also still try to go on dates.. I'm sure your hubby loves you very much too:) both of you are going Taiwan soon , right?:) good time to relax and unwind together .. Go on sweet dates together .. Both of you loves each other that's why you all decided to get married:) things will turn out fine.. Rem not to go on Cold War for too long, reconcile and love each other again :) hugz! :)

In a marriage, it is all about give and take.. No one is perfect.. Just need to try to find a balance such that both of u can tahan each other.. Maybe can set some ground rules.. E.g cannot play with Hp after certain time.. During meals etc.. And must do something together everyday..

Oh ya, my hubby is the one who set the ground rules.. No phones or iPad during meal time and when spending time with our boy.. He said must play with our boy wholehearted and give full attention.. And as for meal time, no tv too cos meal times are precious time to chit chat and update one another about our days. My hubby and I also seldom switch on the tv .. Only on days when my in-laws come over to our house for dinner , then they will switch on TV cos my mil loves to watch those drama series.. And my boy only get to watch documentary or non-violent /educational cartoons occasionally .. Cos too much tv is not so healthy for kids anyway.. Sometimes when I have just too many emails and messages to clear, I may be on my iPhone for too long.. Hubby will come and remind me to put away my phone.. So I really agree that we really need to remind ourselves to put away our phones and iPad on a deliberate effort .. In order to build relationship

Oh ya, my hubby is the one who set the ground rules.. No phones or iPad during meal time and when spending time with our boy.. He said must play with our boy wholehearted and give full attention.. And as for meal time, no tv too cos meal times are precious time to chit chat and update one another about our days. My hubby and I also seldom switch on the tv .. Only on days when my in-laws come over to our house for dinner , then they will switch on TV cos my mil loves to watch those drama series.. And my boy only get to watch documentary or non-violent /educational cartoons occasionally .. Cos too much tv is not so healthy for kids anyway.. Sometimes when I have just too many emails and messages to clear, I may be on my iPhone for too long.. Hubby will come and remind me to put away my phone.. So I really agree that we really need to remind ourselves to put away our phones and iPad on a deliberate effort .. In order to build relationship

well said , angel mommy !
fully agreed ! it will be nice to put down the gadgets at time, just for that 30 mins or 1hr.
but sometimes i am gulity with that, for some days when i am super busy with work, i will gv ipad to my boy to entertain him while i continue with my stuff....

fully agreed ! it will be nice to put down the gadgets at time, just for that 30 mins or 1hr.
but sometimes i am gulity with that, for some days when i am super busy with work, i will gv ipad to my boy to entertain him while i continue with my stuff....
pooh, how are u feeling? so u are in the midst of TWW already?

So-iui is usually with clomid pills and injections while iui is only pills.. Cost of So-iui varies as it depends on the number of jabs you need.. And the type of jabs.. For me I estimated it to be abt $3K to 4K at kkh. If your hubby soldiers are ok, iui may suffice..
Babe, so IUI is not suitable for weak soldiers?

Ya, we working mothers really not easy.. So I keep reminding myself, not to do any work when I reach home.. Cos the time is reserved for my boy and hubby.. Let us try our very best:)

Booy, no lei. my SO-IUI only injections (F-Gonal). no clomid pills. IUI is pills. y ur SO-iui got take clomid. SO-IUI shld b no need take clomid lei....
My so iui is ard 2k at private.

Ya, we working mothers really not easy.. So I keep reminding myself, not to do any work when I reach home.. Cos the time is reserved for my boy and hubby.. Let us try our very best:)

angel mommy,
yes i know ... sometimes i also did tt and kept reminding myself, but realistic is tough !! hahaha
but i like what you and ur hb are practising !
my role models !!

pooh, how are u feeling? so u are in the midst of TWW already?

hopeful mom,
i am ok le and rightfully yes, i am in 2WW
i stopped my bd action from CD19 ... since i feel that its dry already ....
lets see how it goes ... like said, cos my hb soldiers are weak, also not sure if will make it or not ! let's see

i started taking my bbt this morning for fun, and its accordingly to my prediction, my temp is up around 36.8 so i guess it is on going !
l

babyloves,
yes .. my hb has got weak soldiers and my gynae also said tt IUI wont help, and next best option is to go ahead with IVF, instead of wasting time and money.

I see. I'm still very new to all these. My gynae suggested IUI if i fail my cycle this round. Weak soldiers in this case means low count? How abt mobility and morphology?

Hmmm can someone share how implantation bleeding is? Just now at around 10-11am i went to the toilet, had a tinge of orange. A small tinge. Just now I went, paper was clean. Hmm. Lower abdomen feels like "very heavy", like filled with a lot of stuff. Dunno if it is AF coming or what. But I suppose... AF come or really is IB, both are good for me... haha

by right IUI shd help weak soldiers also. depends on condition also. coz iui they will do a washing, then the lousy soldiers will be cleansed off. left the good ones. then the good ones will have a higher chance of survival, coz escape the so-called hostile cervix lol.

What's 2WW? I just got my menses so I guess I gotta try again this month. Hehee... Anyway, wasn't expecting it last month coz we decided after my ovulation (I Think) and started tracking temp only on that day itself.

Well well, let's see how long I'll take to get preggy. I'm already in my mid 30's so no stress, letting nature takes its course. If it's meant to be then have lor but I'm hoping I'll have a kiddo.

by right IUI shd help weak soldiers also. depends on condition also. coz iui they will do a washing, then the lousy soldiers will be cleansed off. left the good ones. then the good ones will have a higher chance of survival, coz escape the so-called hostile cervix lol.

Thank you babe. I hope i dont have to go down that route. The process is a dread :(

oic, makes perfect sense. I've never noticed my body changes so much the last 2 weeks. Signs that are pointing to AF are so similar to pregnancy and my AF was late tis time, so I was urine testing and testing again.

But I sure think that sex is way better now with no reservation and any forms of contraceptive. Hehe...

What's 2WW? I just got my menses so I guess I gotta try again this month. Hehee... Anyway, wasn't expecting it last month coz we decided after my ovulation (I Think) and started tracking temp only on that day itself.

Well well, let's see how long I'll take to get preggy. I'm already in my mid 30's so no stress, letting nature takes its course. If it's meant to be then have lor but I'm hoping I'll have a kiddo.

2 weeks wait. You going to start trying this mth babe? I'm around your age i think and we have been trying for the past 1 yr without success :(. We are also trying to take it easy but we will at least try all means. Good luck to us! =)

I heard TCM helps, if you really want to have a child, can try going to a sinseh, babyloves.

Yes, I'm starting this month and the drawback is I try to cut back on alcohol the last 2 weeks when we tried (which was unlikely as I've mentioned but just in case) and it's such a pain. I don't drink excessively but I do like my wine or beer with food or after work hours. And oh, my coffee is limited to once a day now for habit forming sake.

I have a friend who is my age and having difficulties conceiving so I don't want to disappoint myself but my hubby thinks it won't be tough. Anyway, I don't our lives to revolves around baby making so that's why I'm taking it easy.

Baby dust to you, or rather, us! :p

I heard TCM helps, if you really want to have a child, can try going to a sinseh, babyloves.

Yes, I'm starting this month and the drawback is I try to cut back on alcohol the last 2 weeks when we tried (which was unlikely as I've mentioned but just in case) and it's such a pain. I don't drink excessively but I do like my wine or beer with food or after work hours. And oh, my coffee is limited to once a day now for habit forming sake.

I have a friend who is my age and having difficulties conceiving so I don't want to disappoint myself but my hubby thinks it won't be tough. Anyway, I don't our lives to revolves around baby making so that's why I'm taking it easy.

Baby dust to you, or rather, us! :p

Yea we will try TCM along with IUI if this cycle fails.

Oh, i know its not easy but with some determination you can do it babe! Hubs and i also cut down on alcohol, some sacrifices are needed =).

I nvr thot TTC is so tough until ive been through it myself. Just relax & enjoy the process. And yes, baby dust to us! =)

If the soldiers are too weak, ivf will be recommended.. But normal weak soldiers can be washed by iui process and the elite ones will be selected for insemination. It depends on the sperm test report for the doc to recommend.

Booy, no lei. my SO-IUI only injections (F-Gonal). no clomid pills. IUI is pills. y ur SO-iui got take clomid. SO-IUI shld b no need take clomid lei....
My so iui is ard 2k at private.
I'm taking letozole which is similar to clomid I read.. And taking puregon jabs..

The acronym listing for the newbies..

2WW 2 week wait after ovulation (to find out if pregnant)
AF "Aunt Flo" (menstrual period)
BA baby aspirin
BBT basal body temperature
BD baby dance (sex)
BCP birth control pills
BFP big fat positive ( pregnancy test)
BFN big fat negative (pregnancy test)
Beta serum pregnancy test (beta-HCG's assay)
BMS baby making (sex)
BMI body mass index
BW blood work
BRB be right back
BTDT been there, done that
BTL bilateral tubal ligation
BTW by the way
CD cycle day (counting from first day of menstruation)
CF cervical fluid
CCCT clomiphene citrate challenge test
CC clomiphene citrate (Clomid)
CIO cry it out
CM cervical mucus
CWIM see what I mean
CS or C/S cesarean section
D&C dilation and curettage
DB dear boyfriend
DC daycare
DD dear daughter
DF dear fiancee
DGD dear granddaughter
DGS dear grandson
DH dear husband
DS dear son
DSD dear stepdaughter
DSS dear stepson
DPO days post ovulation
DW dear wife
Dx diagnosis
E2 estradiol
EBF extended breastfeeding
EBM expressed breast milk
EDD estimated due date, or expected date of delivery
EWCM egg white cervical mucus
ENDO endometriosis
FSH follicle stimulating hormone
FF formula feeding
FIL father-in-law
FMU first morning urine
FT full time
FTR for the record
FWIW for what it's worth
FYI for your information
GnRH gonadotropin releasing hormone
HCG human chorionic gonadotropin
HH healthy and happy
HPT home pregnancy test
HSG hysterosalpingogram
HTH hope this helps
IC incompetent cervix
IMHO in my humble opinion
IMO in my opinion
IRL in real life
IF infertility
IM intramuscular injection
IUI intrauterine insemination
IVF in vitro fertilization
JJ or J/J just joking
JK or J/K just kidding
JMHO just my humble opinion, or just my honest opinion
KWIM know what I mean
LH luteinizing hormone
LMP last menstrual period
LOL laughing out loud
LP luteal phase
LPD luteal phase deficiency
M/C miscarriage
MF male factor
MIL mother-in-law
ML maternity leave
MM mother's milk
MYOB mind your own business
NMS not my style
NMSAA not my style at all
NP no problem
O ovulation
O'd ovulated
OMG oh my gosh
OP original poster
OT off topic
OHSS ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
OPK ovulation predictor kit
OV ovulation
PG pregnant, or pregnancy
PP previous poster
PPD postpartum depression
P4 progesterone
PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome
PG pregnant
PID pelvic inflammatory disease
PMS premenstrual syndrome
PPD postpartum mood disorder
PTLS post tubal ligation syndrome
SA semen analysis
S/S signs and symptoms
STD sexually transmitted disease
SubQ subcutaneous injection
RE reproductive endocrinologist
ROFL rolling on floor laughing
SAHD stay-at-home dad
SAHM stay-at-home mom
SAHP stay-at-home parent
SD sperm donor
SIL sister-in-law
TL tubal ligation
TMI too much information
TR tubal reversal
TIA thanks in advance
TTC trying to conceive
Tx treatment
US ultrasound
VBAC vaginal birth after cesarean section
WAH work at home
WOH work out of the home

If the soldiers are too weak, ivf will be recommended.. But normal weak soldiers can be washed by iui process and the elite ones will be selected for insemination. It depends on the sperm test report for the doc to recommend.

Thanks for explaining babe. Just have to leave it to the expert (gynae) =).

The acronym listing for the newbies..

2WW 2 week wait after ovulation (to find out if pregnant)
AF "Aunt Flo" (menstrual period)
BA baby aspirin
BBT basal body temperature
BD baby dance (sex)
BCP birth control pills
BFP big fat positive ( pregnancy test)
BFN big fat negative (pregnancy test)
Beta serum pregnancy test (beta-HCG's assay)
BMS baby making (sex)
BMI body mass index
BW blood work
BRB be right back
BTDT been there, done that
BTL bilateral tubal ligation
BTW by the way
CD cycle day (counting from first day of menstruation)
CF cervical fluid
CCCT clomiphene citrate challenge test
CC clomiphene citrate (Clomid)
CIO cry it out
CM cervical mucus
CWIM see what I mean
CS or C/S cesarean section
D&C dilation and curettage
DB dear boyfriend
DC daycare
DD dear daughter
DF dear fiancee
DGD dear granddaughter
DGS dear grandson
DH dear husband
DS dear son
DSD dear stepdaughter
DSS dear stepson
DPO days post ovulation
DW dear wife
Dx diagnosis
E2 estradiol
EBF extended breastfeeding
EBM expressed breast milk
EDD estimated due date, or expected date of delivery
EWCM egg white cervical mucus
ENDO endometriosis
FSH follicle stimulating hormone
FF formula feeding
FIL father-in-law
FMU first morning urine
FT full time
FTR for the record
FWIW for what it's worth
FYI for your information
GnRH gonadotropin releasing hormone
HCG human chorionic gonadotropin
HH healthy and happy
HPT home pregnancy test
HSG hysterosalpingogram
HTH hope this helps
IC incompetent cervix
IMHO in my humble opinion
IMO in my opinion
IRL in real life
IF infertility
IM intramuscular injection
IUI intrauterine insemination
IVF in vitro fertilization
JJ or J/J just joking
JK or J/K just kidding
JMHO just my humble opinion, or just my honest opinion
KWIM know what I mean
LH luteinizing hormone
LMP last menstrual period
LOL laughing out loud
LP luteal phase
LPD luteal phase deficiency
M/C miscarriage
MF male factor
MIL mother-in-law
ML maternity leave
MM mother's milk
MYOB mind your own business
NMS not my style
NMSAA not my style at all
NP no problem
O ovulation
O'd ovulated
OMG oh my gosh
OP original poster
OT off topic
OHSS ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
OPK ovulation predictor kit
OV ovulation
PG pregnant, or pregnancy
PP previous poster
PPD postpartum depression
P4 progesterone
PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome
PG pregnant
PID pelvic inflammatory disease
PMS premenstrual syndrome
PPD postpartum mood disorder
PTLS post tubal ligation syndrome
SA semen analysis
S/S signs and symptoms
STD sexually transmitted disease
SubQ subcutaneous injection
RE reproductive endocrinologist
ROFL rolling on floor laughing
SAHD stay-at-home dad
SAHM stay-at-home mom
SAHP stay-at-home parent
SD sperm donor
SIL sister-in-law
TL tubal ligation
TMI too much information
TR tubal reversal
TIA thanks in advance
TTC trying to conceive
Tx treatment
US ultrasound
VBAC vaginal birth after cesarean section
WAH work at home
WOH work out of the home
OMG! there are so many that I didny know!!!!!!! lol thanks for educating me!

I'm taking letozole which is similar to clomid I read.. And taking puregon jabs..
oic. different fr mine. i self inject F-Gonal so no need clomid. tink will be better. as no need to eat n inject at the same time....

Pooh,
ask ur hb to change abit of his diet all these. will have chances de lor.
my hb soldiers also not tat gd. low morphology. although gynae say is normal.
but once my hb change some of his diet. can c the changes. din expect to hit jackpot in 2mths.
so weak doesnt mean no chance.

oic. different fr mine. i self inject F-Gonal so no need clomid. tink will be better. as no need to eat n inject at the same time....

Pooh,
but once my hb change some of his diet. can c the changes. din expect to hit jackpot in 2mths.

Did your hubby do another sperm analysis after he changed his diet? I have a similar issue here. Now hubby is trying to change diet and take some supplements.

Did your hubby do another sperm analysis after he changed his diet? I have a similar issue here. Now hubby is trying to change diet and take some supplements.
nope. haha. becoz i strike soon after he change for ard 2mths. lol.
no chance to do another analysis. hahaha.....

Ladies
Sad lei. my temp went high and maintain high for like 4 days, ytd started dipping 0.2degree... tdy dip another 0.3 degree... falling below baseline liao. Heard if such case means AF reporting. But i don have any symptoms except occasionally cramps. :eek::(

chocopiggie
, Angel mommy, Booy,
Enjoy your trip! :rolleyes::p

Hopeful mum,
get well soon. i am also down with flu;). dono is it i am sensitive to semens??? my flu like never ending de lei.:confused:
dun worry, there are temps that fluctuate but still positive (triphasic or something?)

lol allergic to semen?!?! better not!! ;)

Pooh,

my stoney buddy,
thanks for the kind words and have given me some hopes !
i really hope that with the supplements and changing his diet will help in his sperms.

AF report on the dot as expected, so no sad feelings this round... Please remove me from the ttc date list ba, not planning to ttc at the moment but will continue to come in and gossip with u all... :)

AF report on the dot as expected, so no sad feelings this round... Please remove me from the ttc date list ba, not planning to ttc at the moment but will continue to come in and gossip with u all... :)

Hugz!:) when are u leaving for Taiwan ? Use this trip to refresh yourself , okie:) enjoy and pamper yourself , okie!:)

Back