2WW - for those TTC-ing

He said I alway's nag at him, so I stopped nagging lo.. but even my dog so happy to see him at the end of the day, he nv give him his full attention like more than 5min... even play with our dog I need to push him to do so lo... cannot imagine if we had a baby...
hugs! ya i think just cool down, i guess he has been like that when u marry him. and ya loh fight sure got nothing good to say. actually my hubby also like that, somemore now i changed job and make effort to cook for 2 of us daily on weekdays right, he lucky best, sit there and play games only. then will wave at me. to me the best way is to accept that this is him then u wont feel upset.

think abt the good things he does for u, like he makes effort to go see dr with u, do tests, go see tcm. Im sure they are many other sweet moments, like he buy Pandora for u. very sweet rem? when fighting we sure think of the worst side. as long as he meets 30% of ur requirement means very good liao. its true u know, i encourage my hub to stay home and play game, rather than if he go out and fool around? which one u prefer? also, like he say u will nvr meet his full 100% requirement mah. so give and take ;)

my hub likes to drink, so he will go clubbing YA now so old liao still going, and he can go alone, i have faith that he not fooling ard but just go chill out. coz he doesn't go weekly, but when he needs to go, must let him go type else will get grumpy. he can come back tell me got young gals wanna know him one. so u say he stay home gaming better or go club? im very sure if we have kids he will hardly have time to club, coz he is a much better father than me (as a mum).

man is like that one, coz u always free for him at home right, so to him doesn't matter when he needs to spend time with u. but if u start getting busy outside then he will feel a bit lonely bcoz u have been there for so long, suddenly u busy he will not get used to it. that day i didn't cook i met friends for dinner, my hub was lost and lonely. lol he doesn't know what to do at home loh. the feeling quite shiok.

chocopiggie, perhaps going for a holiday can help? is your hubby always working OT? cos every time my hubby comes bk late (OT) he will also bathe and watch tv. and everytime step into e hse, e 1st thing is switch on e tv then go n bathe. aft tv, lie on bed see hp. he oso claimed tt he is tired n stress, at work no time to relax and enjoy personal time. so he oso slept very late like 12+ am. e next day 6am wake up of cos tired la. so sometimes oso very hard to BD and bcos of tt we oso unhappy with each other. cos he only wanna bd during weekends. but weekends we slp even later like 1am 2am. by e time wanna bd i already wanna die where got mood bd. :(

for your case, cookin for 2 pax is a bit difficult unless u cook very simple food like egg and veggies. moreover, aft work come hm already so tired. where got energy go n buy groceries, cook then later still needa wash up.

chocopiggie, mayb u wanna try to set a talk time like 15mins daily on e bed b4 slpg?

Even on holidays first thing he go EVERYWHERE is find wifi, login to fb or check emails.. so if u ask him where he go n what he did at the trip, he dunno one... I just feel like a maid in the house, nothing else....

I have stayed positive for 6 years hoping things will improve.. I guess it's time to love myself more...
Yes. i think it is important to love yourself. But i think maybe through out the 6 yrs. things has gone dull? I think pet and own child is still different de. Own children is still connected by blood but pet is not. So you cannot think that ur hb dont spend time with pet meaning they wont spend time with their own children.

He's self-employed.. at office he also see his colleagues daily ma, but he has endless topics to talk to them.. maybe I've been staying at home for too long, he's not interested in talking with me I guess.. the prob is I love to bake, not cook... things I baked for him, he just take 1, 2 bites that's it lo..
perhaps he doesnt like pastry? cos men don really like this kinda stuff. oic u are a stay home lady ya... hmm may i know e reason for staying at home? or isit he doesnt wan u to be so tough working?

Ladies
Sad lei. my temp went high and maintain high for like 4 days, ytd started dipping 0.2degree... tdy dip another 0.3 degree... falling below baseline liao. Heard if such case means AF reporting. But i don have any symptoms except occasionally cramps. :eek::(

chocopiggie
, Angel mommy, Booy,
Enjoy your trip! :rolleyes::p

Hopeful mum,
get well soon. i am also down with flu;). dono is it i am sensitive to semens??? my flu like never ending de lei.:confused:

Cheer up babe. As long as AF not here yet, you still stand a chance. =). I dont even have any cramps :(

hugs! ya i think just cool down, i guess he has been like that when u marry him. and ya loh fight sure got nothing good to say. actually my hubby also like that, somemore now i changed job and make effort to cook for 2 of us daily on weekdays right, he lucky best, sit there and play games only. then will wave at me. to me the best way is to accept that this is him then u wont feel upset.

think abt the good things he does for u, like he makes effort to go see dr with u, do tests, go see tcm. Im sure they are many other sweet moments, like he buy Pandora for u. very sweet rem? when fighting we sure think of the worst side. as long as he meets 30% of ur requirement means very good liao. its true u know, i encourage my hub to stay home and play game, rather than if he go out and fool around? which one u prefer? also, like he say u will nvr meet his full 100% requirement mah. so give and take ;)

my hub likes to drink, so he will go clubbing YA now so old liao still going, and he can go alone, i have faith that he not fooling ard but just go chill out. coz he doesn't go weekly, but when he needs to go, must let him go type else will get grumpy. he can come back tell me got young gals wanna know him one. so u say he stay home gaming better or go club? im very sure if we have kids he will hardly have time to club, coz he is a much better father than me (as a mum).

man is like that one, coz u always free for him at home right, so to him doesn't matter when he needs to spend time with u. but if u start getting busy outside then he will feel a bit lonely bcoz u have been there for so long, suddenly u busy he will not get used to it. that day i didn't cook i met friends for dinner, my hub was lost and lonely. lol he doesn't know what to do at home loh. the feeling quite shiok.

Ya, after my trip I want to start working again... best if can do night time job, at least I wun be sitting at home waiting for something that will never happen.. 不要有希望就不会失望....

Even on date nights he's on his phone.. m only watching movies or driving car then he's not looking at his phone... I'm nothing comparable to his phone n msgs... that's why I'm so upset....
ok another method u could try to use??? ignore him for days and see if he notices u? don talk to him, if he talks to u, jus ans in a wan don wan attitude BUT don lose your temper. jus answer like in low voice. and ans like yes no tt kind. very short one. u can try? i always do this to catch his attention when i am neglected.

perhaps he doesnt like pastry? cos men don really like this kinda stuff. oic u are a stay home lady ya... hmm may i know e reason for staying at home? or isit he doesnt wan u to be so tough working?

Actually I just wanted to take a break after 10yrs in the workforce. So after my break, I joined the property line but it was really a bad time to join cuz current market u oso know lo, so slow after the cooling measures. So he's been supporting me all these while,I know he under stress to support so many pple on his own n housing loan. So I told him maybe I just go back to regular office job lo, so u wun be so stress. but he say he dun wan rush me into a job I dun like just becuz I wanna lighten his load. Aiya, dunno la. Sibeh sianz...

I think I dun feel loved enough to go into the kitchen to cook for him I guess... I've been requesting for timeslot just reserved for me for 6 years countless times... yet we're quarrelling again n again... so sick n tired already... I always loved to talk to my partner n listen to what he says... but maybe it's just something wishful on my end..

Maybe find a common activity or go on dinner/movie dates. Put more effort and i'm sure things will work out eventually. Be positive!

Ya, after my trip I want to start working again... best if can do night time job, at least I wun be sitting at home waiting for something that will never happen.. 不要有希望就不会失望....

if you take night job wont it create more distance from him?? I think that will make things worse.
Actually I just wanted to take a break after 10yrs in the workforce. So after my break, I joined the property line but it was really a bad time to join cuz current market u oso know lo, so slow after the cooling measures. So he's been supporting me all these while,I know he under stress to support so many pple on his own n housing loan. So I told him maybe I just go back to regular office job lo, so u wun be so stress. but he say he dun wan rush me into a job I dun like just becuz I wanna lighten his load. Aiya, dunno la. Sibeh sianz...

I think he still cares for you de.

ok another method u could try to use??? ignore him for days and see if he notices u? don talk to him, if he talks to u, jus ans in a wan don wan attitude BUT don lose your temper. jus answer like in low voice. and ans like yes no tt kind. very short one. u can try? i always do this to catch his attention when i am neglected.

I dunno use how many pattern liao lo... always 3 days he'll be very good, then back to square one lo. 狗是永远改不了吃屎的啦....

i oso realised tt if i m out with friends, my hubby will miss me lei. and he will wait for me to come home. but sometimes he don bother me, he play games and nv msg me :(

Maybe find a common activity or go on dinner/movie dates. Put more effort and i'm sure things will work out eventually. Be positive!

Common activity we tried ballroom dancing, he not interested to continue after 1 term, golf, he always no time to play, only mahjong lo. During mahjong he oso can one side see phone one side play mahjong, very best right?

if you take night job wont it create more distance from him?? I think that will make things worse.

ya ya i agreed with wat maerceci said... don do night job. no gd for health esp ttc-ing and oso no gd for him. imagine u do night job, aft a period he will be bored alone at home. then he will eventually go out at night.

At least I wun kick up a fuss to want attention from him n he can get his personal space at home ma... he wun feel distanced away from me one la.. as long as he has his phone with him..

Common activity we tried ballroom dancing, he not interested to continue after 1 term, golf, he always no time to play, only mahjong lo. During mahjong he oso can one side see phone one side play mahjong, very best right?
herh herh multitask. hmm since u said he owned a company, y not u go help him?

I dunno use how many pattern liao lo... always 3 days he'll be very good, then back to square one lo. 狗是永远改不了吃屎的啦....
hahaha u so funnie leh. can really tell u are super angry and disappointed. Go ahead and rant and scold ur hubby bah, u will feel better after u let it out.
actually i encourage u to work, find a lower paid job, less stress type. at least u also have things to do outside, then will be better. there was a research showing, working women are happier ppl. :) bcoz have (money not the most impt factor) but have colleagues to talk to. can bitch abt ppl, can make new friends. can go home and complain to hubby. if he doesn't want to listen we have colleagues again! so its good. just find a simple job.

ya ya i agreed with wat maerceci said... don do night job. no gd for health esp ttc-ing and oso no gd for him. imagine u do night job, aft a period he will be bored alone at home. then he will eventually go out at night.

Like what I mentioned, he got his phone n ipad he'll not feel lonely de... he nv interact much with me when I'm at home anyway.. I'm the one always gg to bug him for attention...

hahaha u so funnie leh. can really tell u are super angry and disappointed. Go ahead and rant and scold ur hubby bah, u will feel better after u let it out.
actually i encourage u to work, find a lower paid job, less stress type. at least u also have things to do outside, then will be better. there was a research showing, working women are happier ppl. :) bcoz have (money not the most impt factor) but have colleagues to talk to. can bitch abt ppl, can make new friends. can go home and complain to hubby. if he doesn't want to listen we have colleagues again! so its good. just find a simple job.
agree... woman ah... we need to love ourselves more. we need to relax more cos we easily stress n tired. we have got so many things to do to worry and we age faster, no energy and no mood. so do a less stress job. who knows next time need to tc of children, if work too high pay always OT and tired oso no gd. family more important

herh herh multitask. hmm since u said he owned a company, y not u go help him?

He works as a manager in an independent financial advisory company (do investment n insurance one), not he own one... I think he'll go nuts if he see me at work n home lo.. better dun...

Like what I mentioned, he got his phone n ipad he'll not feel lonely de... he nv interact much with me when I'm at home anyway.. I'm the one always gg to bug him for attention...
hahaha will u try to facetime him when u all at home? sorry i know its very BO LIAO, but we do that at home. my hub is in living room and i always in the room watch my own tv show. so we only effectively spend time together when i cook and have dinner together (an hour), then 12am to 1am we will watch one show together. lol other time we will whats app each other some times, face time sometimes. u know just to add fun to the r/s. ppl find us bo liao, but we enjoy doing it. im more of the one who is always on my phone. so easiest and laziest way without me stepping out of my room is to whats app / facetime him.

Ya... so I'm gg to start looking after my trip... the problem is office job oso jialat cuz I travel quite alot in a year... sure tio pok if I still travel so much... arghhh....

That is the problem with digital age. Ppl too attached to device than human. o_O Not many ppl realised they need to put down the device to maintain relationship

hahaha will u try to facetime him when u all at home? sorry i know its very BO LIAO, but we do that at home. my hub is in living room and i always in the room watch my own tv show. so we only effectively spend time together when i cook and have dinner together (an hour), then 12am to 1am we will watch one show together. lol other time we will whats app each other some times, face time sometimes. u know just to add fun to the r/s. ppl find us bo liao, but we enjoy doing it. im more of the one who is always on my phone. so easiest and laziest way without me stepping out of my room is to whats app / facetime him.

Android dun have facetime lei... last time we pak tor we always use webcam n chat de... now under one roof oso no see face to face when talking... I feel very 心酸 lo... :(

Android dun have facetime lei... last time we pak tor we always use webcam n chat de... now under one roof oso no see face to face when talking... I feel very 心酸 lo... :(
hmm i agree i tink he will respond to u more quickly and attentively via phone than to talking to him verbally since he is always on the phone.

That is the problem with digital age. Ppl too attached to device than human. o_O Not many ppl realised they need to put down the device to maintain relationship

Yup... I always tell him must 珍惜眼前的人, 事, 物... dun wait till lose it then regret why nv cherish.. he first his parents house have dinner also on his phone all the time.. dunno y still bother to go when he nv talk to them or what.

Yup... I always tell him must 珍惜眼前的人, 事, 物... dun wait till lose it then regret why nv cherish.. he first his parents house have dinner also on his phone all the time.. dunno y still bother to go when he nv talk to them or what.
wah he is a very serious case of addict to his phone wor!

ya chocopiggie

perhaps u can give him a msg daily in e noon like asking eaten already etc? jus msg sweet stuffs.

for me, i always beg my hubby to msg me in e day at least once. but most of e time he don,. so angry lor. like don care abt me.

wah he is a very serious case of addict to his phone wor!

That's y I always ask him to change his wife's name on the marriage cert to his phone's name... also ask his phone to cook, to do the laundry since all his tender loving care all go to the phone, right or not?

Even on date nights he's on his phone.. m only watching movies or driving car then he's not looking at his phone... I'm nothing comparable to his phone n msgs... that's why I'm so upset....

don feel this way. my hb also stuck on his hp when he reach home...
reach home see hp lie on the bed , or sofa watch tv den shower eat n watch n play hp again and slp.

of coz meantime he shower my son..

i tink is not that we are nothing compared to phone but is pple get hooked on digital items ..

ya chocopiggie

perhaps u can give him a msg daily in e noon like asking eaten already etc? jus msg sweet stuffs.

for me, i always beg my hubby to msg me in e day at least once. but most of e time he don,. so angry lor. like don care abt me.

He's always busy with appt, training, meeting so I always nv bother him when he's working... n he nv calls or msg me in the afternoon unless he need me to do something for him..

don feel this way. my hb also stuck on his hp when he reach home...
reach home see hp lie on the bed , or sofa watch tv den shower eat n watch n play hp again and slp.

of coz meantime he shower my son..

i tink is not that we are nothing compared to phone but is pple get hooked on digital items ..

Then ask the hp to do what the wives need to do lo, since they love their phones so much till cannot let go of them!

very good lei. she still circle e bd date for u gals. at least we don need see or guess e date till blur n confuse. TSB bbt chart is it 2 decimal point one? i am very eager to see her but appt is end of mar :( i guess i wont strike this mth. so i can cfm tt i will get to see TSB.
Yes, to take bbt best to use two decimal points one.. End of march is coming soon but of course I hope u can strike before you see her:)

I have stayed positive for 6 years hoping things will improve.. I guess it's time to love myself more...

piggie,
yes i agreed with the girls !
being together for 6 yrs is not easy, and in fact there are more years to come.
there is bound to be up and down, happy and unhappiness time.
sometimes when u get upset with him, think abt the positive that he has done for you, at least he didnt make u work, and provide for you and the family.
and we have to admit , man can be quite insensitive animals !
dont be disheartened, and slowly try to divert his attention from his hp using things that u think he will be keen, or when u have the mood or things to talk, do let him know before hand when he is coming home ....
and pet and dog are really different ... my hb didnt even bother to help me feed or play with my dog previously, but when come to my boy, he will play, change and be patient to talk to him ... so its totally different.

thats a gd one...... haha but my hb noe all my patterns liao .... -.- married for like 7 yrs !

Then ask the hp to do what the wives need to do lo, since they love their phones so much till cannot let go of them!
choco .. lol nvm la we try to help them kick it :D i also trained my DS (5yrs old) to stop daddy from using too long like eg.. urs eyesight will deteriorate etc.

i've been with my other half for 7 years (of which 3 were spent married) and indeed it takes effort! but we realise that for a marriage to work, it really takes both parties so while we dont really message throughout the day (cos really really busy), we will make sure to spend quality time tog through the week (we really like to watch shows tog). i think having a baby will make our household complete and bring us closer too :)

I think if bd can use hp while doing it he'll be more keen to bd more lo... both of us healthy n no issue oso no bb after trying 1 year, it's really not time for us lo... since he's always on the phone, God maybe feels without a kid is better for us lo.. I rather no kids la if he's going to be like that for the rest of his life..

I think if bd can use hp while doing it he'll be more keen to bd more lo... both of us healthy n no issue oso no bb after trying 1 year, it's really not time for us lo... since he's always on the phone, God maybe feels without a kid is better for us lo.. I rather no kids la if he's going to be like that for the rest of his life..
wahaha need so extreme. if bd and witht he phone at the same time, this man is gone case i tink u can forget abt it. so luckily not like that lah.
ya i agree with the rest of the ladies, and u also, communication is impt. but also need to accept his habits, like he doesn't like u to nag but he also kinda accepted it.
i married this year 7 year also and together in total for 11years liao. wah lao so long. close to half my life spending with him! lol and i know him a total of 14 years! faint!

addicted to devices is a new generation illness... go everywhere also need to be connected to internet... what's your hubby's hobby? join him?

I'm together with my hub for 13 years (spent 2 years married)... we had our dry periods too. There will be periods when I'm very frustrated or irritated with him over the slightest issue or mistake. And he will also get impatient with me at times. He sometimes, or rather many times will not remember what I said (for example, forgetting our bd session during the crucial week! :mad: tmd... the anger coming up again) But gotta give and take... It's only when we "upgrade" to being married couple, then we understand better how to juggle each other (because bo bian, living together, nowhere to hide from each other already...). Communication is indeed important but attention hafta come before that. You know your hubby the best... so how to attract his attention leh? For me, he will miss me when we don't see each other for one night (we sometimes sleep over at our respective parent's place) so he will talk to me more... or you make some changes in your lifestyle? he might ask you why the changes then you can tell him cos hubby neglect me! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your trip.. All of us need a well deserved break!
Thanks booy :) yes, we all need a break! :p

chocopiggie: *hugz* a marriage isn't easy to upkeep.. it's a lot of give and take... start showing you care first, (instead of quarreling first though that is the first thing on the mind sometimes on lao fu lao qi) and he might respond. I also agree with some other girls here, suggest you 'spice up' your married life a little. It's very easy to get into the daily motions and life gets boring after some time. like nothing to talk to each other about, nothing to share, see each other for too long... see what he enjoys doing? like if he's v close to his colleagues, and has a lot to chat with them about, join in too! if he loves soccer, (and even if you hate it) watch together, or read up about it so you can also talk to him abt things he is interested in... he'll enjoy it more. Going on holidays etc is good too (though i think you just did right?).

There were times when my hb and i also feel the lows and borings... everyday sit at home do nothing, quarrel over every little thing... then a long awaited (book 1 month ago one) michelin meal just changed everything, and we suddenly felt so loving again. it was just a nice meal out, but a very rare thing and very new to us, and because it was 9 course meal in a restaurant with only 12 people, we were 'forced' to chat with each other for 3 hours! :p

Regarding cooking for 2, is definitely not very easy nor economical... but there are ways around it. What i did was to cook for 4... and pack for lunch the day after. of course, not all food is good keeping overnight so must be selective there lor. it actually saves money, and hb felt loved that he has lunch packed for him everyday, even if it is just intentional leftover food and exactly the same as what he ate the night before. Another alternative is to cook a certain dish that can eat for >1 day... e.g. curry can keep for next day dinner, and so you cook 1 day got 2 dinners :) of course if you start cooking a whole new set of challenges come in, such as whether you like the same food as him, or whether he wants 3 dishes and 1 soup everyday, who should wash the dishes after... etc... but just a suggestion lah. i have many solutions to the other challenges but tt's beside the point here :)

Yes. i think it is important to love yourself. But i think maybe through out the 6 yrs. things has gone dull? I think pet and own child is still different de. Own children is still connected by blood but pet is not. So you cannot think that ur hb dont spend time with pet meaning they wont spend time with their own children.

yes yes of course need to love ourselves!! getting married doesn't mean losing ourselves.. so it's impt to still keep some 'private' time, continue to do some things we love (maybe not all, if you love ALOT of things)... meet our own friends...e tc

chocopigge i also love baking leh. share share recipes? my hubby also eat one mouth only. lol. can try cooking once a week, actually 2ppl meal not diff also, will slowly get used to it. like what doodoo says my soup will drink for 2 days.

what u enjoy baking? i like cakes, soufflés. not so much of cookies. I also recently cooked pork crackling, super crowd pleaser. My father in law loved it. i think masterchef has taught me a lot. lol

buy vege split them into 2 portions, then can cook different style or with different ingredient next day. then pork, chicken all smaller portion can liao. i enjoy cooking its my therapy. i am very happy now coz i used to work past midnights, and last time even if im early i reach home 8+ so he is the one cooking for me. now that i can cook, i feel like the house a bit more complete. his mother suddenly also love me more coz his son get to eat home cooked food loh. LOL

yar the digital age is v bad... but i v strict with my hb one... if having a meal together cannot use the phone... last time when pak tor-ing, the moment we sit down in restaurant, out whips the phone and start playing game. HELLO? then date me for what? so now i very strict... i dun allow him to use phone when we're eating together... unless if it's urgent work matters or a quick sms to family.

yar the digital age is v bad... but i v strict with my hb one... if having a meal together cannot use the phone... last time when pak tor-ing, the moment we sit down in restaurant, out whips the phone and start playing game. HELLO? then date me for what? so now i very strict... i dun allow him to use phone when we're eating together... unless if it's urgent work matters or a quick sms to family.

Whoa your hubby very obedient leh! I doubt i can make my hubby do that lor... Glued to the phone all the time

chocopigge i also love baking leh. share share recipes? my hubby also eat one mouth only. lol. can try cooking once a week, actually 2ppl meal not diff also, will slowly get used to it. like what doodoo says my soup will drink for 2 days.

what u enjoy baking? i like cakes, soufflés. not so much of cookies. I also recently cooked pork crackling, super crowd pleaser. My father in law loved it. i think masterchef has taught me a lot. lol

buy vege split them into 2 portions, then can cook different style or with different ingredient next day. then pork, chicken all smaller portion can liao. i enjoy cooking its my therapy. i am very happy now coz i used to work past midnights, and last time even if im early i reach home 8+ so he is the one cooking for me. now that i can cook, i feel like the house a bit more complete. his mother suddenly also love me more coz his son get to eat home cooked food loh. LOL
woo serious baker spotted!! :p actually baking got alot of diff kinds... does he not like sweet food? if so, then try baking salty food instead? dinners can be baked too.. then best of both worlds right? you get to bake and he gets to eat :p

Whoa your hubby very obedient leh! I doubt i can make my hubby do that lor... Glued to the phone all the time
it takes time lor... a i tried many many ways... one of which... i tried to let him have a taste of his own medicine lor.. like at times if he's more eager to chit chat, then i purposely whip out my phone and start playing game and ignore him... let him experience how i feel lor... then after tt just takes more reminder... a bit tiring but it does have an effect gradually lah...

another way is... if he keep using phone... peek over the phone too lor! say want to join in the excitement!! like when my hubby keep sitting in a room and reading newspaper or forums... i very bored then i will go see what he reading also. lol. either we can read together and discuss whatever we read, or he will stop and entertain me lor...

woo serious baker spotted!! :p actually baking got alot of diff kinds... does he not like sweet food? if so, then try baking salty food instead? dinners can be baked too.. then best of both worlds right? you get to bake and he gets to eat :p
ya hub doesn't like sweet food. he picky eater. only eat choco related stuff. and don't like dark chocs, only milk. lol but i don't care i just bake and give friends loh. i made him baked cookies with me! and he did, then he feel so proud! lol

it takes time lor... a i tried many many ways... one of which... i tried to let him have a taste of his own medicine lor.. like at times if he's more eager to chit chat, then i purposely whip out my phone and start playing game and ignore him... let him experience how i feel lor... then after tt just takes more reminder... a bit tiring but it does have an effect gradually lah...

another way is... if he keep using phone... peek over the phone too lor! say want to join in the excitement!! like when my hubby keep sitting in a room and reading newspaper or forums... i very bored then i will go see what he reading also. lol. either we can read together and discuss whatever we read, or he will stop and entertain me lor...

Yea, sometimes i participate in his phone activities. Watch youtube together etc.. but during meals difficult la. but i dont think my hubs use hp excessively during meals as he is a glutton.. food also impt hehe

Back