2WW - for those TTC-ing

if u don't mind me being Kpo and naggy i will come back here very very often. i don't want to join the nov thread yet. i stalked them enough liao! lol
coz i want to go for scan make sure okay liao then join them. else if anything happen have to tell the entire thread what happened etc. very sian. i did it a few times liao. of coz i hope nothing happens this time, except for good things.
Of course we don't mind you coming to visit us:) pls visit us often and give us TTC tips so we all can BFP jus like you;)

hhaha i also like avocado milkshake. FAV but i like the one at Alexandra market.

oh ladies, once i have confirmed can see heartbeat etc. hopefully once i enter 2nd trimester, i will share my OPK sticks with u all. but hopefully before i enter into 2nd trim all of u graduate liao and bfp!

i will mail out once everything okay. coz the opk will expire in nov this year. i have maybe 80 left? i can mail like 10 to each pax, who wants to reserve first? hahaha then can spread the baby dust. so can have 8 pax bah. if not enough, then i mail to 5 pax enough liao. one person take 16 sticks?

Hopeful mum so even if temp like 36.2/3/5 Oso have chance?? Hee I don't dare to test yet.. I v silly keep drinking heaty stuff trying to keep my temperature higher... Hope af don't come ..

Hahah.. Does avocado juice help in fertility?:) cos I'm a huge fan of avocado milk shake :) I love especially the avocado chocolate milk shake :)
Yup i read it helps ... coz the avocado shape also look like our womb.., i juz drink weekly coz i love it so much.. haha
http://scarlettswinter.blogspot.sg/2012/07/avocados-can-increase-fertility-women.html

hhaha i also like avocado milkshake. FAV but i like the one at Alexandra market.

oh ladies, once i have confirmed can see heartbeat etc. hopefully once i enter 2nd trimester, i will share my OPK sticks with u all. but hopefully before i enter into 2nd trim all of u graduate liao and bfp!

i will mail out once everything okay. coz the opk will expire in nov this year. i have maybe 80 left? i can mail like 10 to each pax, who wants to reserve first? hahaha then can spread the baby dust. so can have 8 pax bah. if not enough, then i mail to 5 pax enough liao. one person take 16 sticks?

haha i heard raves abt Alexandra mkt i havent try.. Must go 1 day...
hehe ok keep fingers cross... i wan!

Hopeful mum so even if temp like 36.2/3/5 Oso have chance?? Hee I don't dare to test yet.. I v silly keep drinking heaty stuff trying to keep my temperature higher... Hope af don't come ..
ahhaa actually ya the temp doesn't matter. my highest temp is 36.56 since i started my temp. 36.56 was yesterday. today my temp actually dipped but i would think still above cover line. today 36.31 only. also to plot the chart its better to use the 2 digit thermometer.

i guess each person base temp is different bah, and also probably depends on the time u temp? so ur personal temp is low doesn't mean its NOT HIGH. it could be high in your case already.

mine lowest is 35.68

Wow just login and saw this good news !

Hopeful mom,
I remembered we kept asking u to bd even though u and HB are sick ! Woohoo marksman ! 1 shot down !
So happy for you !
I also remembered u are my cycle buddy for this mth !
Both u and Stoney have graduated with flying colours !!
Although high risk, u still make it !!
Take good care from now on and give a big surprise to your hubby when he is back.

pooh232 - Thanks. Hugs! im sure soon will be ur turn. has the witch turn up yet?

bel and vodka jia you! haha im bad influence hor. just now i told the dr i am the leopard that nvr change its spots. always test early. she also asked why i tested. when i told her i did it once she laughed. coz i say i tested for fun since i know very tough to strike. but becoz of the temp dipped and rised i decided to just try loh. somemore my hcg test strips also about S$0.50 per pc? ahaha that night alone i tested 4 times.

tues twice morning, twice night. this morning i tested twice too. so i use about 10 sticks liao.

i will continue testing hoping that it gets darker haha

pooh232 - Thanks. Hugs! im sure soon will be ur turn. has the witch turn up yet?

bel and vodka jia you! haha im bad influence hor. just now i told the dr i am the leopard that nvr change its spots. always test early. she also asked why i tested. when i told her i did it once she laughed. coz i say i tested for fun since i know very tough to strike. but becoz of the temp dipped and rised i decided to just try loh. somemore my hcg test strips also about S$0.50 per pc? ahaha that night alone i tested 4 times.

tues twice morning, twice night. this morning i tested twice too. so i use about 10 sticks liao.

Heheh.. Happy testing:) see dark lines very shiok!:) if I were u, I'll be testing like mad too:) jus see how many sticks I used to test for ovulation ! :D

hihi,
I m back!!!

hopeful_mum,
congrats. now take gd care of urself. rest more. ur gynae got give u any med to support the pregnancy???

gammahedging,
i took metformin before. but i quite ok wif it....

angel_mommy
ya. c doc le. keke.. heard the heartbeat and saw it. keke..
gynae say shld b ok. n ask me cont my med. will see him again 2 wks later.
lol... now check only 6wks only. lol..... chg of EDD again.

Time for me to lelong my sticks.
who need OPK and clearblue ovulation sticks????

hihi,
I m back!!!

hopeful_mum,
congrats. now take gd care of urself. rest more. ur gynae got give u any med to support the pregnancy???

gammahedging,

angel_mommy

I was given meds duphaston and steroids to be taken once I tested positive. Hahaa guess that's the privilege of being high risk. I qns them abt steroids so i will guai guai take as long as it doesn't post a health threat to baby cox it's low dosage. Highest possibility is when baby born maybe a bit smaller, but they grow fast. Or I might get ges diabetics or I may deliver early. So she says to help maintain I just take duphaston and this steroids. They may consider to put me on some jabs also to maintain the pregnancy.

I think I will continue with nuh and slowly convert myself to pte. Now make use of the subsidy first until stable.

I will also be in nov threat ahhaha been stalking u ladies. But won't join first. Will continue stalking lol

Tmr I will still go see tsb and ask for an tai Yao :)

hopeful_mum,
gd. i also taking duphaston. keke. heard will need to cont til 1st trim finish.
so now is folic n duphaston. keke...

juz nice c tsb for an tai yao. keke... jia you!!!. i waiting for u....

gammahedging,
take clomid u have to c gynae to check. so another way to monitor ur egg. as need to scan to check
Gd luck. Jia you....

hopeful_mum,

gammahedging,
take clomid u have to c gynae to check. so another way to monitor ur egg. as need to scan to check
Gd luck. Jia you....
Her her thanks Stoney. So glad we are going to grad together. At least I know there is someone I know I can talk to in the thread

So happy for you also. Wah 6 weeks can see heartbeat Liao. 31 mar I will be 5wplus 6w bah.

Today I'm only 3wplus. Max 12dpo only.

hopeful_mum,

gammahedging,
Gd luck. Jia you....

Stoney my next appt is in 3 mths. .. hmmm

hihi,
I m back!!!

hopeful_mum,

gammahedging,

angel_mommy

Tat is gd. I can imagine must be very touched to hear heartbeat. Tink I will cry if it me.

Her her thanks Stoney. So glad we are going to grad together. At least I know there is someone I know I can talk to in the thread

So happy for you also. Wah 6 weeks can see heartbeat Liao. 31 mar I will be 5wplus 6w bah.

Today I'm only 3wplus. Max 12dpo only.
keke. yaya... so happy. so i waiting for u ok?
keke....

Stoney my next appt is in 3 mths. .. hmmm
is tis ur 1st time take clomid? gynae no check whether ur lining got thiner??

haiz tdy tested positive opk so dark. came home n tested negative opk. I spent so much buying e digital cb test but decided not to use it since my cheap test stick is negative
20140319_200855-1.jpg

View attachment 237334

Ladies I have something to confess I tested early on Monday night. I really wasn't expecting to see any lines so I went to watch tv and 20mins later a line appeared. So I have nvr stop testing since then. Ever since my dec chem pregnancy I only wanted to share after I seen the dr and did my blood test.

As I'm under high risk due to all my previous pregnancy I have been schedule to see nuh high risk dr today and do my blood test. It's very early cox I tested at like 9/10dpo. Today is like 11/12dpo but hcg is not bad. It's 70!

Yeah. So I can officially says I've a BFP. But I'm still cautiously optimistic. Dr says with my history anything can happen and I could have another early mc. So I'm schedule to see dr on 31 march to check if we can see a sac as we may not be even able to see heartbeat.

Thanks all along for the support. This cycle I had 1-2 Brazil nuts after O. Good news is my paracetamol and all the cough and flu meds will not affect the embryo. Next week I will use a digital to test when my hubby is back. If it says 2-3 weeks means my hcg level has gone up which is a good thing. So now praying very hard this will be my rainbow baby. I know I won't be able to stop worrying till I deliver so pls bear with me.
hopeful mum congrats!!! such a good news for u!!! so it was ur least expected period and yet u strike! The cheap preg test strips works better than e CB test lol. cos e cb i hardly see 2 lines. but e cheap ones can see very faint line anw no matter how dark e line is, so long as there are 2 lines cfm preg!!!

i wanna some :) i want your baby dust. but i hope by e time i am preggy no need your bb dust. then i can spread my bb dust to others here :)

how is your visit to TSB tdy? can she feel ur pulse preg?

hopeful mum:the robitoussin cough syrup did u take the drowsy or non drowsy one? and do u take when u see EWCM or before? pray tell! ..so happy for u!!!

hopeful mum:the robitoussin cough syrup did u take the drowsy or non drowsy one? and do u take when u see EWCM or before? pray tell! ..so happy for u!!!
i didn't take when i was Oing, i O on a fri ( a diff type of cough syrup which doesn't contain that chemical). instead i took on monday after O coz i see dr again. and arm already dry and i no longer bd i don't think the cough syrup helps me, in fact i think the cold tablet makes my usual ewcm drier. but I'm always very wet during O so probably it didn't affect much.

oh thanks hopeful mum. when do u think is a good time to take it?
EH take what? i really don't know abt the cough syrup. i just happen to fall sick. but by right i read it should be taken 2days before O to O.
ppl take it if their cm is not enough. i think then maybe also can use preseed.

i think brazil nuts shd really help take one a day after O :)

hihi,
I m back!!!

hopeful_mum,

gammahedging,

angel_mommy

That gd! Hehe. I wan ur strip! For heng heng. I still thinking wan ttc or not next week. Last mth for horse liao. I think shld learn from hopeful mum determined to strike. I very easy give up one. Sigh

That gd! Hehe. I wan ur strip! For heng heng. I still thinking wan ttc or not next week. Last mth for horse liao. I think shld learn from hopeful mum determined to strike. I very easy give up one. Sigh
haaha i so evil. Die die must bd once. no bd totally no hope. bd = hope. bd more = MORE hope! lol
i not shy to say while i woke at 7am to temp, i purposely wake hubby up. haha just wake up even if sick also tough to resist.

with a stroke of fate and luck, i found brazil nuts at JEM!! B1 i think.... :)
then while researching on some of the effects (and side effects) of the nuts... i found this

http://www.amazon.com/Two-Pounds-Of-Brazil-Nuts/dp/B001PB4LR6
bleah... our salaries should be 10x higher to support the higher costs of living
Hi5!! We went westgate just now for dinner and I suddenly rem hopeful mum and some ladies here mentioned about brazillian nuts found at JEM near Ntuc xtra.. So i told hubby i wanna go JEM to look for brazillian nuts.. He went with me and I am so happy to find it! Just outside Ntuc Xtra.. Called "seeds of joy ".. I bought 100g of brazillian nuts (don't wanna buy too much.. Rather go down often to buy fresh supply cos hopeful mom said eat 1 nut a day after O. I read that good for hubby to eat too.. Hubby lean close to me to ask me why I walk all the way from westgate to JEM just to buy brazillian nuts.. I smiled and told him it is good for implantation.. I told him good for hubby to eat too.. He gave me a cheeky smile and both of us popped 1 brazillian nut into our mouth each.. Though we will only start engine in May, i thought good to start to eat first since I read it is very nutritious and rich in selenium.. I like the fact that it is a natural form of selenium.. I thought it tasted quite nice.. Hubby said it is quite nice too.. :)
I also bought honey roasted walnuts for my boy.. Walnuts are good too:)

hihi,
I m back!!!

hopeful_mum,

gammahedging,

angel_mommy

Stoney, so glad to hear that :) wow, baby is growing healthily :) once you hear heartbeat, you can 安心了。
Continue to take care of yourself :) when is your edd now?:)

Hi5!! We went westgate just now for dinner and I suddenly rem hopeful mum and some ladies here mentioned about brazillian nuts found at JEM near Ntuc xtra.. So i told hubby i wanna go JEM to look for brazillian nuts.. He went with me and I am so happy to find it! Just outside Ntuc Xtra.. Called "seeds of joy ".. I bought 100g of brazillian nuts (don't wanna buy too much.. Rather go down often to buy fresh supply cos hopeful mom said eat 1 nut a day after O. I read that good for hubby to eat too.. Hubby lean close to me to ask me why I walk all the way from westgate to JEM just to buy brazillian nuts.. I smiled and told him it is good for implantation.. I told him good for hubby to eat too.. He gave me a cheeky smile and both of us popped 1 brazillian nut into our mouth each.. Though we will only start engine in May, i thought good to start to eat first since I read it is very nutritious and rich in selenium.. I like the fact that it is a natural form of selenium.. I thought it tasted quite nice.. Hubby said it is quite nice too.. :)
so happy u found it!!!!haha u also can eat walnuts. yes yes itts selenium can't rem the chemical name. lol so don't over take ah. if really scare not enough 2 is more than enough. last time i blur blur one day eat 5-6

so happy u found it!!!!haha u also can eat walnuts. yes yes itts selenium can't rem the chemical name. lol so don't over take ah. if really scare not enough 2 is more than enough. last time i blur blur one day eat 5-6
If eat 1 per day, is it better?:) I'm okie to eat 2.. Heheh.. Cos I'm a "nut-eater".. I love all kinds of nuts.. Almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, sunflower seeds etc etc.. But if 2 per day may exceed the amount, I will jus eat one per day..:) your hubby also eat brazillian nuts?:)

If eat 1 per day, is it better?:) I'm okie to eat 2.. Heheh.. Cos I'm a "nut-eater".. I love all kinds of nuts.. Almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, sunflower seeds etc etc.. But if 2 per day may exceed the amount, I will jus eat one per day..:) your hubby also eat brazillian nuts?:)
nope no nuts for him. hahaha very diff to make him eat anything.

nope no nuts for him. hahaha very diff to make him eat anything.
Hahah.. My hubby happens to love nuts, so can still ask him to eat.. But for him, very difficult to ask him to take Chinese medicine.. Which is why until today , he still didn't see the Chinese sinseh.. For me, as long as the food benefits me, I'll eat them , no matter what:)

Yup x2 ... Brazil nuts is gd for men too ! My breakfast tis morning was handful of almonds walnuts Brazil nut and fig .. v fulling ... I bought additional pack of Brazil nuts for hb..

Back