2WW - for those TTC-ing

hi wonderss, i tested bfn ytd already :( my previous cycles are 90 days. b4 i start TTC, my cycles are from 33-40 days. once i TTC, my cycle bcame longer so my current 90days cycle is my cycle days. meaning i have long cycle. not really irregular. gynae said if your cycle has always been tat long, it is consider regular but long cycle days.

if your cycles is very different every cycle then it is considered as irregular eg 28 days this cycle, 40 days another cycle, 50 days another cycle. this is irregular.

if your cycles is 30 days this cycle, 50 days another cycle, then 30 days again then 50 days again means u might have 2 different ovary. this is what my TCM told me. :)

AF delay for few days not considered irregular.
oooo... so that is called irregular la.. lols.. sorry.. dun mean to scared you.. enjoy BD..

My temperature very low today so I test opk n got this. tink postive opk right?

Attachments

• 1395203460972.jpg
    1395203460972.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 98
ImageUploadedByForum1395204457.766051.jpg

Ladies I have something to confess I tested early on Monday night. I really wasn't expecting to see any lines so I went to watch tv and 20mins later a line appeared. So I have nvr stop testing since then. Ever since my dec chem pregnancy I only wanted to share after I seen the dr and did my blood test.

As I'm under high risk due to all my previous pregnancy I have been schedule to see nuh high risk dr today and do my blood test. It's very early cox I tested at like 9/10dpo. Today is like 11/12dpo but hcg is not bad. It's 70!

Yeah. So I can officially says I've a BFP. But I'm still cautiously optimistic. Dr says with my history anything can happen and I could have another early mc. So I'm schedule to see dr on 31 march to check if we can see a sac as we may not be even able to see heartbeat.

Thanks all along for the support. This cycle I had 1-2 Brazil nuts after O. Good news is my paracetamol and all the cough and flu meds will not affect the embryo. Next week I will use a digital to test when my hubby is back. If it says 2-3 weeks means my hcg level has gone up which is a good thing. So now praying very hard this will be my rainbow baby. I know I won't be able to stop worrying till I deliver so pls bear with me.

View attachment 237334

Ladies I have something to confess I tested early on Monday night. I really wasn't expecting to see any lines so I went to watch tv and 20mins later a line appeared. So I have nvr stop testing since then. Ever since my dec chem pregnancy I only wanted to share after I seen the dr and did my blood test.

As I'm under high risk due to all my previous pregnancy I have been schedule to see nuh high risk dr today and do my blood test. It's very early cox I tested at like 9/10dpo. Today is like 11/12dpo but hcg is not bad. It's 70!

Yeah. So I can officially says I've a BFP. But I'm still cautiously optimistic. Dr says with my history anything can happen and I could have another early mc. So I'm schedule to see dr on 31 march to check if we can see a sac as we may not be even able to see heartbeat.

Thanks all along for the support. This cycle I had 1-2 Brazil nuts after O. Good news is my paracetamol and all the cough and flu meds will not affect the embryo. Next week I will use a digital to test when my hubby is back. If it says 2-3 weeks means my hcg level has gone up which is a good thing. So now praying very hard this will be my rainbow baby. I know I won't be able to stop worrying till I deliver so pls bear with me.
so happy for u. Gd luck. :)

View attachment 237334

Hope that u are coming to join Stoney and me. I have been stalking the nov thread but won't join until later. Now it's too early.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! So happy for you... Pray the rainbow bb will be strong strong strong ! :D
I was still asking you this morning when you will be testing.. haha i'm still trying to hold till 4 days ltr to test hcg ... playing the patience game nw..
im stalked oct thread and now stalking nov thread too... >,<

View attachment 237334

Wow!! Another good example of perseverance that has paid off!:) your "never-give-up" attitude has finally reap its fruit:) I'm so happy for you from the bottom of my heart:) things does happen when you least expected it:) I rem you and hubby were so sick that you did once to try to catch the eggie:) And you caught it!:)
Don't worry:) be happy and praying that this will be a cute little sticky beanie!:)

CONGRATULATIONS !!! So happy for you... Pray the rainbow bb will be strong strong strong ! :D
I was still asking you this morning when you will be testing.. haha i'm still trying to hold till 4 days ltr to test hcg ... playing the patience game nw..
Haha so I was avoiding ur qns cox haven't seen dr yet. I wanted to wait till after 2 weeks scan. But then like become lying Liao. Don't want to lie. So share with u all. I'm so excited but scared at the same time. I hope by end of the year I can really have a baby in my arms.

Wow!! Another good example of perseverance that has paid off!:) your "never-give-up" attitude has finally reap its fruit:) I'm so happy for you from the bottom of my heart:) things does happen when you least expected it:) I rem you and hubby were so sick that you did once to try to catch the eggie:) And you caught it!:)
Don't worry:) be happy and praying that this will be a cute little sticky beanie!:)
Ya I sick and he sick I still insisted to bd. At least can give me a little glimpse of hope. And who knows it really works. :)

hopeful_mum: Congrats! I rem you are sick and hubb is sick too and u managed to catch the eggie! very very lucky! hehehe.. Spread some babydust to all of us here! hehe.. Don worry it will b a rainbow baby!

Good luck to you too bel_vodka!

Haha so I was avoiding ur qns cox haven't seen dr yet. I wanted to wait till after 2 weeks scan. But then like become lying Liao. Don't want to lie. So share with u all. I'm so excited but scared at the same time. I hope by end of the year I can really have a baby in my arms.
haha no la i nv tot u avoiding ... pray for sticky sticky beanie. :) so happy for u ...... u are the 2nd one of the month !!!

Ya I sick and he sick I still insisted to bd. At least can give me a little glimpse of hope. And who knows it really works. :)
did u drink cough syrup? ahaha it was said robitussin helps ..

Good luck to you too bel_vodka!
thanks qin! u too :D

Very happy and cant wait to post this adding hopeful_mum.
Pls pray for her and her lil beanie ! (not forgetting the rest)
Continue TTC and Enjoy the TWW process and may all of us GRADUATE SOON!

Waiting for BFP:
15 Mar - dora_
18 Mar - maerceci
18 Mar - Pooh232
21 Mar - JumboGirl
23 Mar - Hopeful Mum
23 Mar - bel_vodka
23 Mar - mshoon - Graduated !
25 Mar - Taeyang
26 Mar - Whinypooh
28 Mar - doodoo123
31 Mar - wantababy
02 Apr - Twinkletot
03 Apr - Booy
03 Apr - Hlixian
No date yet - Emily Tan
Qin + Chocopiggie - taking a break

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud, Dustygritty
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Mar:
Stoneystoney, hopeful_mum

Last edited:
View attachment 237334

WOOTS!! congrats hopeful mum!! blessing in disguise eh, both of you were so sick but still performed well!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anyone here taking metformin?? It seems that my stomach is making weird growling noises .... Arghhhhhh. The good thing is so far I haven't had any of the GI side effects like diarrhea though I had slight bloating after taking it..

Also cut down on my food intake for lunch. Had watercress soup with pumpkin rice. Finished the soup, veg and pork ribs before going for half a bowl of rice.

Also if u r on clomid does it help to shorten the cycle?? I am probably going to start peeing on my OPKs next week since I finish my clomid on Friday...

btw hopeful_mum since u tested when u were 9 dpo, what was it that made u wanna do tt?

<source from online forums> but i didnt try this la.. hehe

Robitussin and it’s Effect on Cervical Mucus

Robitussin works on the cervical mucus and increases your chances of getting pregnant. The sperm can swim up to meet the egg much more easily when your mucus is slippery!

Robitussin is a popular brand of cough syrup and it might be surprising to consider its relation with fertility. But the fact is that this expectorant is used to loosen and thin mucus of a different kind too, called cervical mucus, in women. Robitussin is only a specific brand and any expectorant that contains guaifenesin as the only active ingredient can be used in its place. Generic versions are most likely available as well. Be sure to carefully inspect the ingredients list to make sure the ONLY active ingredient as guaifenesin. Any other ingredients can diminish the effect you are looking for.

What is the recommended dose of Robitussin (or other cough medicine that only contains guaifenesin as the active ingredient?

The recommended dose for improving cervical mucus is two teaspoons (200 mg) taken orally three times per day. Recommended dosage is two teaspoons (200 mg) taken orally three times per day. If mucus still appears thick, you can take as the maximum dosage as listed on the label of the cough medicine. Water intake should be increased to encourage cervical mucus production and a full glass should take with each dose of guaifenesin.

haha no la i nv tot u avoiding ... pray for sticky sticky beanie. :) so happy for u ...... u are the 2nd one of the month !!!

did u drink cough syrup? ahaha it was said robitussin helps ..

thanks qin! u too :D
I did! Hahah but I did check my cough syrup. First bottle when we bd it doesn't contain that. Then 2nd bottle when I was having fever (last week) it contains. I read but supposed to help when bd. Not sure if it helps with implantation.

I did! Hahah but I did check my cough syrup. First bottle when we bd it doesn't contain that. Then 2nd bottle when I was having fever (last week) it contains. I read but supposed to help when bd. Not sure if it helps with implantation.

haha Blessing in disguise !!! implantation credits to : BRazil Nuts?

Whats else u eating ? come n share again hahaha

Hopeful mum: I'm gonna follow your footstep.. Eat brazillian nuts after O-ed:)

anybody knows where i can get brazillian nuts in the west area ? Hopeful mum bought from Jurong point from a shop outside Ntuc extra, opposite old town white coffee.. But yesterday I went there, all shops there closed due to renovation.. Don't know where else I can buy..

Anyone here taking metformin?? It seems that my stomach is making weird growling noises .... Arghhhhhh. The good thing is so far I haven't had any of the GI side effects like diarrhea though I had slight bloating after taking it..

Also cut down on my food intake for lunch. Had watercress soup with pumpkin rice. Finished the soup, veg and pork ribs before going for half a bowl of rice.

Also if u r on clomid does it help to shorten the cycle?? I am probably going to start peeing on my OPKs next week since I finish my clomid on Friday...

btw hopeful_mum since u tested when u were 9 dpo, what was it that made u wanna do tt?
Bcoz I started temping. I saw a dip on 6/7dpo. Then temp rises. Hubby out of town nothing to do. I have lots of test strips. Plus imptly I didn't spot. I usually spot at 9/10dpo then af arrive. So I test for fun.

Oh btw hubby doesn't know yet. He will know next wed when he returns. Lol so u ladies know first!

hopeful_mum, do you mind sharing your high risk condition? :oops:
I had 4-5 miscarriages. Why I say 4/5 becox I don't know if there was one more time when it was chemical pregnancy. As I miscarried then following mth I got BFP then after that af came. So I Dotb know the BFP was from previous mc hcg or I really BFP.

haha Blessing in disguise !!! implantation credits to : BRazil Nuts?

Whats else u eating ? come n share again hahaha
Haha I took over 36 paracetamol or 50? Can't rem. a lot of medicine. Flu cough phlegm. Haha cox I was really quite sick. Make an effort to eat Brazil nuts. Nothing else. Oh I took some walnuts too cox I baked banana walnut cake when I was in mc

anybody knows where i can get brazillian nuts in the west area ? Hopeful mum bought from Jurong point from a shop outside Ntuc extra, opposite old town white coffee.. But yesterday I went there, all shops there closed due to renovation.. Don't know where else I can buy..

angel: http://www.gardenpicks.com.sg/ this is where my brazil nuts from.. they will go to places to market their products you can try call and see if they are at anywhr near ur location :D

gd luckie!

Bcoz I started temping. I saw a dip on 6/7dpo. Then temp rises. Hubby out of town nothing to do. I have lots of test strips. Plus imptly I didn't spot. I usually spot at 9/10dpo then af arrive. So I test for fun.

Oh btw hubby doesn't know yet. He will know next wed when he returns. Lol so u ladies know first!
Haha I took over 36 paracetamol or 50? Can't rem. a lot of medicine. Flu cough phlegm. Haha cox I was really quite sick. Make an effort to eat Brazil nuts. Nothing else. Oh I took some walnuts too cox I baked banana walnut cake when I was in mc

we are so honored !!!!! :)
ok so only brazil nuts... + cough syrup + walnuts

im on royal jelly/rsp tea leaf/EPO (hv to stop after O)/conceive well/collagen (on n off) / brazil nuts / figs/ avocado juice/ almonds/ walnuts
Omg tts alot as i typing it out now.

<source from online forums> but i didnt try this la.. hehe

Robitussin and it’s Effect on Cervical Mucus

Robitussin works on the cervical mucus and increases your chances of getting pregnant. The sperm can swim up to meet the egg much more easily when your mucus is slippery!

Robitussin is a popular brand of cough syrup and it might be surprising to consider its relation with fertility. But the fact is that this expectorant is used to loosen and thin mucus of a different kind too, called cervical mucus, in women. Robitussin is only a specific brand and any expectorant that contains guaifenesin as the only active ingredient can be used in its place. Generic versions are most likely available as well. Be sure to carefully inspect the ingredients list to make sure the ONLY active ingredient as guaifenesin. Any other ingredients can diminish the effect you are looking for.

What is the recommended dose of Robitussin (or other cough medicine that only contains guaifenesin as the active ingredient?

The recommended dose for improving cervical mucus is two teaspoons (200 mg) taken orally three times per day. Recommended dosage is two teaspoons (200 mg) taken orally three times per day. If mucus still appears thick, you can take as the maximum dosage as listed on the label of the cough medicine. Water intake should be increased to encourage cervical mucus production and a full glass should take with each dose of guaifenesin.
but what if CM was normal then eat ler become over slippery? or can it never get too slippery?

me too me too i want to know where else in the west i can get brazil nuts!!! why normal supermarket dun sell... :(

im on royal jelly/rsp tea leaf/EPO (hv to stop after O)/conceive well/collagen (on n off) / brazil nuts / figs/ avocado juice/ almonds/ walnuts
whoaaaaaaa tt's really a long list!! i haven't even purchased any of the above :( but i've been testing the soy diet... :p

Haha we are truly so honored to know of the news before ur hb does!!

but what if CM was normal then eat ler become over slippery? or can it never get too slippery?

me too me too i want to know where else in the west i can get brazil nuts!!! why normal supermarket dun sell... :(

whoaaaaaaa tt's really a long list!! i haven't even purchased any of the above :( but i've been testing the soy diet... :p

maybe slippery better? sperms can slide haha
i drinks soy diet also but not v consistent and didnt link it to my fertility strategy...i drink soya bean w.o sugar for few days a wk previously..

hope u also strike then don't need to eat rpyal jelly liao.

sorry i rushed back to work and had a fight with my dad over some work matters. i so bad temper, scold him in front of our office gal. aiyo irritating! lol sorry.

i having cramps around the triangle area.. it got worse after i shouted. think i must cool down and be a mild temper person. BREATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats hopeful_mum!!! So happy for u!!! Rem to come n talk to us after u graduate from here OK? We need your support!!!
if u don't mind me being Kpo and naggy i will come back here very very often. i don't want to join the nov thread yet. i stalked them enough liao! lol
coz i want to go for scan make sure okay liao then join them. else if anything happen have to tell the entire thread what happened etc. very sian. i did it a few times liao. of coz i hope nothing happens this time, except for good things.

Hahah.. Does avocado juice help in fertility?:) cos I'm a huge fan of avocado milk shake :) I love especially the avocado chocolate milk shake :)

Back