2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi everyone!! Yesterday went to my hubby's reunion lunch with his sec sch frens n his brother n his wife.. all of them already parents or parents-to-be.. talk everything about babies n related stuff... I can only sit there n stuff myself with food... when I came home I bursted out with tears, again. My hubby saw me so sad he also cried, made me even more upset.. he told me he'll stand by me no matter we have kids or not, n the top priority is to be happy in our marriage, nothing else matters.. cuz monthly I'll cry when AF arrives n he's very heartpain to see me go thru this again n again.. anyway he knew I was upset after the lunch, he brought me to Pandora & bought me 2 charms to cheer me up.. :)

And i've scheduled for hsg xray this Sat morning. Hopefully i can survive thru the pain!!:confused:

Your hubby is so sweet and loving to u :) whether have kids or not, you know for sure you have a loving hubby who will grow old with u and stand by you :) *HUGz*
Jia you for your HSG this Saturday !:) endure through and you will be clearing one more hurdle away and nearer to your dream of having a baby of your own!:) Jia you!:)

Hi everyone!! Yesterday went to my hubby's reunion lunch with his sec sch frens n his brother n his wife.. all of them already parents or parents-to-be.. talk everything about babies n related stuff... I can only sit there n stuff myself with food... when I came home I bursted out with tears, again. My hubby saw me so sad he also cried, made me even more upset.. he told me he'll stand by me no matter we have kids or not, n the top priority is to be happy in our marriage, nothing else matters.. cuz monthly I'll cry when AF arrives n he's very heartpain to see me go thru this again n again.. anyway he knew I was upset after the lunch, he brought me to Pandora & bought me 2 charms to cheer me up.. :)

And i've scheduled for hsg xray this Sat morning. Hopefully i can survive thru the pain!!:confused:

Oh dear chocopiggie, I feel for u. Most of my hb's friends are also parents with toddlers and their wives spent most of reunions catching up on kids stuff. For now, i still don't mind yet but maybe as times does back still ttc, I might get affected too.

On the bright side, ur hb 好疼你! Good that he is so supportive - most impt :)

Best of luck for this sat. What is hsg X-ray for?

Emily,
urs 40days cycle is nothing liao. haha.. mine got 1 time go up til ard 70days.
more horrible. lol.. but now seldom le. most time is ard 35 days after c gynae. so sort of stable abit.
Only 1 time 28days. which is the time i go IUI.
there were once 90+ days till i go see TCM and eat the medicine for menses one. :(
\

I think the Dr will advise you not to do pole dancing when you are in 2ww. I think before O you still can go for it. Why not u give it a try to pause it only when you are in 2ww for like 1 or 2 months?

Maybe I can try... if only I can tahan.. hahah.... too addicted to pole already.

but i don have any symptoms lei. initially 3 weeks ago have den suddenly stopped. cannot feel anythin much except once in a while abdominal slight cramp. seeing TCM this week again. Hope she can reveal good news to me!

dustygritty, i oso encountered fluttering/tuggling feeling. like some butterflies in the belly and stomach area. i oso have mild lactose intolerance, and acid in my gastric. recently have been having headaches, feeling very tired and moody. and i have got the fever feeling. but no fever , temp 35.7

pray pray for u. i oso hope i can strike this week so tt i have a valentine's day present for my husband
Do you have butterflies in your tummy prev times? Or first time? I don't have bad headaches but I've been feeling abit feverish and dizzy. I don't track my BBT but yesterday took temp is 36.8... maybe falling sick also, eat too much heaty stuff over CNY. Abit "heh heh chuan" also, though I'm not specifically doing any vigorous activity. Tired is normal for me because I permanently tired one lol

Good luck, hopefully both of us can give a double line to our hubbs for Vday! :)

Hugs to you!!! Remember that you're not alone ok?? We're here for you too. Jiayou!

hi chocopiggie, 90% of my friends are parents and their kids, the eldest already in sec sch but i still haven lay eggs, can be very stressful, totally understand what u went through but i think we just have to see open and relax, else its definitely will affect our cycles. IVF and adoption has always been my mind, so i think if things still dun work, i will go ahead with plans

Thanks dustygritty im gg hme tonight to tk my temp n monitor.
Maybe ytd my posture is bad too haha ;)

Pole dancing sounds tough ..

Dora_ : try purchase test kits from qoo .. I got 2 ready v cheap .. abt 4 or 5 bucks ;)

huugggggg!!!!! know it must be difficult. this weekend was difficult for me tooooo! my sis in law started sharing her ultrasound pictures with everyone in the family chat and so my in-laws were all fawning over her. the only good thing is they never say "how come 3 years liao no baby, your sis in law 2 months liao got baby". pheww.... someone when my sis in law said her baby is a miracle baby (cos conceived outside of O period), i also cry like anything cos i tried so many months during O and outside of it.

so cute your hubby bought you pandora charms!! my hsuband also see me so sad book a holiday to Bali this weekend. Vday plus O period so also hoping to get preggers soon!!!

baby dust to alllllllll!!!!!!!

Stoney: thanks alot buddy, I will jiayou de!

Emily: how I wish me can be as relaxed as your hubby lo.. tried so hard to tell myself it's OK, but still cry at the end... haiz...

Angel_mommy: Ya, that's the final hurdle to see if it's becuz of blockage that keep us from conceiving successfully..

Dora: the hsg X-ray is to check if your fallopian tubes have any blockage.. they'll inject the X-ray ink then take X-ray to check... heard that it's painful... even dr loh tell me straightforward it's painful...

Dustygritty: thanks alot... :)

angelbaby924: my hubby oso say if conceive naturally cannot, then iui lo.. iui cannot then ivf lo.. cannot ivf can adopt... bit still will be abit sian ma.. if everything is gd, y cannot strike!!! :(

Wantababy: both my sil (my side n my hubby side) are mother or mother-to-be le... I can totally understand yr feeling... *hug* we must jiayou OK? U jiayou at Bali , I jiayou at South Africa, OK? Then we come back here to splash bb dusts, steady bo? Lol!!!

Stoney: thanks alot buddy, I will jiayou de!

Emily: how I wish me can be as relaxed as your hubby lo.. tried so hard to tell myself it's OK, but still cry at the end... haiz...

Angel_mommy: Ya, that's the final hurdle to see if it's becuz of blockage that keep us from conceiving successfully..

Dora: the hsg X-ray is to check if your fallopian tubes have any blockage.. they'll inject the X-ray ink then take X-ray to check... heard that it's painful... even dr loh tell me straightforward it's painful...

Dustygritty: thanks alot... :)

angelbaby924: my hubby oso say if conceive naturally cannot, then iui lo.. iui cannot then ivf lo.. cannot ivf can adopt... bit still will be abit sian ma.. if everything is gd, y cannot strike!!! :(
Jia you!!! I sure you can strike!

it's okay!!! try again! jiayou okay!
Thanks. My af hasnt report yet. Still waiting so I can restart my engine

Wantababy: both my sil (my side n my hubby side) are mother or mother-to-be le... I can totally understand yr feeling... *hug* we must jiayou OK? U jiayou at Bali , I jiayou at South Africa, OK? Then we come back here to splash bb dusts, steady bo? Lol!!!
Both of u jia you! come back BFP must splash many many bb dust!!! hehee

haha. oh. abt the same as mine lor. but seems like i c gynae, become more stable. dun knw is it becoz i taking clomid previously. so in another way regulate the cycle.
my TCM said if this mth no news ask me go gynae take clomid :( i hate taking pills! :( sob sob... nowadays human being alwys take this take that, all chemical. next time we are not known as human being liao. it will be chemical being.

I bought 8 pcs for $5.40 ;)
so ex. u can buy test trips from online, only like 50cents 60 cents. taobao.com even cheaper! forgot who told me tt.

chocopiggie, i oso feel like going overseas. maybe those near and cheap place, go there relax and enjoy kind. my heart sunk when i saw BFN. But nv cry. i won't cry so easily one lol. huh if i cannot conceive i oso don wanna go under needles...hsg x ray , IUI, IVF... so scary. i am so scared!!! i am tt kind BFN i wont cry but if i need injection i will cry :(

Do you have butterflies in your tummy prev times? Or first time? I don't have bad headaches but I've been feeling abit feverish and dizzy. I don't track my BBT but yesterday took temp is 36.8... maybe falling sick also, eat too much heaty stuff over CNY. Abit "heh heh chuan" also, though I'm not specifically doing any vigorous activity. Tired is normal for me because I permanently tired one lol

Good luck, hopefully both of us can give a double line to our hubbs for Vday! :)
yes yes hopefully! butterfly tummy usu pms i will have it. other than tt is gastric acid.

i realised nowadays people hard to conceive. not like those olden days, our grandparents days e most easy to conceive one. so many children. like free one lol.
then our mums' era thy married early so oso can conceive easier cos e younger e better. my friends married at young age like 24yrs old already 2 children and went to sch liao lor :( some pri sch liao. i think nowadys due to work stress, financial strained, tiredness etc, we, people hard to conceive. moreover we eat alot of chemical stuffs and pills. even vitamins or supplements eat too much oso bad for health. all chemical in our body. injections etc oso chemicals. last time our parents oso don need so many injections. dono is it bcos of all these tt caused us to be so hard to conceive. i wonder how will our next generation be? is it study till 35 yrs old still in schoo. married at e age of 36 then ttc at e age of 37 38 ???? :eek:o_O:confused:

i realised nowadays people hard to conceive. not like those olden days, our grandparents days e most easy to conceive one. so many children. like free one lol.
then our mums' era thy married early so oso can conceive easier cos e younger e better. my friends married at young age like 24yrs old already 2 children and went to sch liao lor :( some pri sch liao. i think nowadys due to work stress, financial strained, tiredness etc, we, people hard to conceive. moreover we eat alot of chemical stuffs and pills. even vitamins or supplements eat too much oso bad for health. all chemical in our body. injections etc oso chemicals. last time our parents oso don need so many injections. dono is it bcos of all these tt caused us to be so hard to conceive. i wonder how will our next generation be? is it study till 35 yrs old still in schoo. married at e age of 36 then ttc at e age of 37 38 ???? :eek:o_O:confused:
I was thinking maybe I ate slimming pills when I was younger, so system spoil liao. :( now I don't dare to eat any more supplements as well, other than my usual multi-vit. I think likely also due to work stress... financial stress... peer pressure... I'm 29 this year, still OK one I guess, but both of us got very high level stress jobs, so his soldiers pon chek, my kuay neng also become century egg lol. Because of this I changed job 2 months ago, now 9 to 5. Last time work minimum 12 hours a day was normal for me. Hopefully the lifestyle change made a difference.

I was thinking maybe I ate slimming pills when I was younger, so system spoil liao. :( now I don't dare to eat any more supplements as well, other than my usual multi-vit. I think likely also due to work stress... financial stress... peer pressure... I'm 29 this year, still OK one I guess, but both of us got very high level stress jobs, so his soldiers pon chek, my kuay neng also become century egg lol. Because of this I changed job 2 months ago, now 9 to 5. Last time work minimum 12 hours a day was normal for me. Hopefully the lifestyle change made a difference.
of cos it made a difference. I think ladies better don work so hard so tired. We have many things to do. So i guess if we work too hard too tired and come home oso working hse work, BD etc. our body sure strained. how to produce good eggs?

of cos it made a difference. I think ladies better don work so hard so tired. We have many things to do. So i guess if we work too hard too tired and come home oso working hse work, BD etc. our body sure strained. how to produce good eggs?
Yeah loh. End of the day, it's only a job. Nothing beats having a family, and family time. The pay cut hit me quite hard but no pain, no gain I suppose.

Qin17: thanks! U oso jiayou together with us OK??

Emily: u r totally opposite of me!! I'm more hardy on the outside, pain tolerance is very high.. but matters of heart I'm a softie pudding.. abit only I'll cry liao... :p

Qin17: thanks! U oso jiayou together with us OK??

Emily: u r totally opposite of me!! I'm more hardy on the outside, pain tolerance is very high.. but matters of heart I'm a softie pudding.. abit only I'll cry liao... :p
lol haha... so good. my pain tolerance very low. i will easily cry for animals and children. seldom will i cry for adults or me myself. lol

Yeah loh. End of the day, it's only a job. Nothing beats having a family, and family time. The pay cut hit me quite hard but no pain, no gain I suppose.
Ya man. That's why I also resigned last month. Too stressful, no energy to bd too. Hb's job also stressful.. Sigh.

huugggggg!!!!! know it must be difficult. this weekend was difficult for me tooooo! my sis in law started sharing her ultrasound pictures with everyone in the family chat and so my in-laws were all fawning over her. the only good thing is they never say "how come 3 years liao no baby, your sis in law 2 months liao got baby". pheww.... someone when my sis in law said her baby is a miracle baby (cos conceived outside of O period), i also cry like anything cos i tried so many months during O and outside of it.

so cute your hubby bought you pandora charms!! my hsuband also see me so sad book a holiday to Bali this weekend. Vday plus O period so also hoping to get preggers soon!!!

baby dust to alllllllll!!!!!!!

Wow your HBs all so sweet, got pandora and bali holidays! If I cry over this, I think he will just tell me to stop being emo and be patient. :oops:

I am five days to testing... so tempted to just pee onto a stick now but I know results will be inaccurate. Truth to be told.. I don't think I am BFN this round because I don't have any pregnancy symptoms :(

actually i din dare to show my disappointment to my DH, coz I am the positive type and he is the opp, so imagine, I am disappointed, he will be ultra and he very ego, I worried he will start to blame himself...

Ya man. That's why I also resigned last month. Too stressful, no energy to bd too. Hb's job also stressful.. Sigh.
When I was job seeking I gave my prospective employers an ultimatum that I want to have kids next year. No work-life balance no talk, basically. And really got companies which don't get back to me one! So I like my current coy alot more. Got work life balance, pro-family (as in they hire people in the middle of their pregnancies even) and lesser politics. Not sure if it's convenient to ask, but have you found a new job already? :) My hub also fly everywhere lor, today go Shanghai, month end go Shanghai again and April go Russia for two weeks. Even wanna bd also tough to find a good time -_-

Wow your HBs all so sweet, got pandora and bali holidays! If I cry over this, I think he will just tell me to stop being emo and be patient. :oops:

I am five days to testing... so tempted to just pee onto a stick now but I know results will be inaccurate. Truth to be told.. I don't think I am BFN this round because I don't have any pregnancy symptoms :(
My hub will roll his eyes and say I'm being too drama. he believe in "shun qi zi ran" but I hope to close factory before 35 leh.

Don't lose hope yet, those more obvious symptoms usually don't happen so early. My "symptoms" are the same I experienced during PMS anyway. hugs hugs

Hugs hugs. Don't be sad ok. Life is short we must rain happy.

When I was job seeking I gave my prospective employers an ultimatum that I want to have kids next year. No work-life balance no talk, basically. And really got companies which don't get back to me one! So I like my current coy alot more. Got work life balance, pro-family (as in they hire people in the middle of their pregnancies even) and lesser politics. Not sure if it's convenient to ask, but have you found a new job already? :) My hub also fly everywhere lor, today go Shanghai, month end go Shanghai again and April go Russia for two weeks. Even wanna bd also tough to find a good time -_-

hihi dustygritty, not yet found a job..haven even start yet.. hahaha.. in the midst of giving notice period. I have to give 3 months notice so probably start hunting and updating resume in april/ may. if preggy by then, maybe can just be relaxed at home.. :D your coy sounds good and pro family! good for u!!

yar when i was interviewing for this current job, one of the interviewers also asked me about any plans to start a family... i didn't know if it was a serious question or just a kpo question... and i still don't... coz i didn't give any direct answer to that >.< it's mainly a male working env so no precedence to consider

My hub will roll his eyes and say I'm being too drama. he believe in "shun qi zi ran" but I hope to close factory before 35 leh.

Don't lose hope yet, those more obvious symptoms usually don't happen so early. My "symptoms" are the same I experienced during PMS anyway. hugs hugs

eh yar my hb also in "relax mode"!! say try slowly and naturally without stress first... but irony is that he's the one getting old and running out of time, not me!

Hi ladies, today I'm 5DPO. Been feeling twinges on my breasts but not really sore. I've been using FertilityFriend to track my BBT and oso just started using OPK. Hope to get a BFP this cycle! Baby dust to all! :)

Wah ladies, good afternoon! so busy this morning, just managed to logged in.

CHocopigge - I also want sweet sweet pressies hahaha , good lah ur hubby saying u. im glad we have hubbies who are supportive and honestly still be with us even if the end result is no baby. Good luck to ur hsg, u may consider taking panadol before testing.

I so lost track, who is supposed to test next?

recently I went back to see Dr Su, delayed for a few weeks coz of the cny etc. start taking her powdered medicine again, and I think its really working on me again, I feel my whole body warmed up. somehow begin to like drinking it already. she very nice, she knows I have left over dosage from previous visit so she just ask me to finish then see her again to buy. Don't need to keep buying.

So I probably going to see her again this week. didn't realized left so little for my dosage.

I so lost track, who is supposed to test next?

many late ones already.. many hopes for BFP this month! :D

Those waiting to test for BFP:
5 to 10 Feb - Emily Tan (tested bfn. AF nv report nor sign of pms)
9 Feb - qin17
11 Feb - hwifie
15 Feb - Little Bud
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
8 Mar - chocopiggie

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78
dogdog
wivi789

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:

Think it shld be my turn to test this week or next week. Problem is idk when I O and my cycle length. But based on the last positive OPK i had, which was on 2nd day of CNY, my suspicion is end this week or next week liao.

Think it shld be my turn to test this week or next week. Problem is idk when I O and my cycle length. But based on the last positive OPK i had, which was on 2nd day of CNY, my suspicion is end this week or next week liao.

we all just do estimates... based on ~30days cycle from the last AF first day... +/- a bit lah... :)

My gynae asked me to do so-iui next month.. The jabs just scare me.. How I hope there's a miracle and I wake up tomorrow being pregnant.. Can understand the pain of seeing others preggy easily and here we are whining about why isn't it us? Let's hope more baby dust will spread to all of us here..

dustygritty, hmm sometimes if my tummy has gas or wind i will have butterflies in my tummy.
But this time seems like menstruation cramp cramp a bit and my tummy to the gastric area feel upset :( seems like there are stones bouncing inside too. and slight headaches too. i really hope it's a good sign for me.

My gynae asked me to do so-iui next month.. The jabs just scare me.. How I hope there's a miracle and I wake up tomorrow being pregnant.. Can understand the pain of seeing others preggy easily and here we are whining about why isn't it us? Let's hope more baby dust will spread to all of us here..
booy , my TCM ask me try clomid if this mth cycle failed to preg. :( afterwhich she said maybe can try IVF she said successful rate super high for me cos i have eggs inside.

many late ones already.. many hopes for BFP this month! :D

Those waiting to test for BFP:
9 Feb - qin17
11 Feb - hwifie
15 Feb - Little Bud
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
8 Mar - chocopiggie

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78
dogdog
wivi789

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:

haha doodoo123 , i will test again end of this week. also seeing my TCM this week and she said if she feel my pulse no preg she wan me to test again on the spot.

Jumbo girl: true, but sometimes the emotions unleashed difficult to control... lol...

Hopeful_mum: ya, I think the ttc journey has made our hubbies a stronger men to support us thru our ups n downs.. I guess I'll take 2 panadols to be kiasu! Wahaha...

According to FF, my af is estimated to arrive on 11 Mar, so I edited n pasted below..

9 Feb - qin17
11 Feb - hwifie
15 Feb - Little Bud
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
11 Mar - chocopiggie

dustygritty, hmm sometimes if my tummy has gas or wind i will have butterflies in my tummy.
But this time seems like menstruation cramp cramp a bit and my tummy to the gastric area feel upset :( seems like there are stones bouncing inside too. and slight headaches too. i really hope it's a good sign for me.

booy , my TCM ask me try clomid if this mth cycle failed to preg. :( afterwhich she said maybe can try IVF she said successful rate super high for me cos i have eggs inside.

haha doodoo123 , i will test again end of this week. also seeing my TCM this week and she said if she feel my pulse no preg she wan me to test again on the spot.

stones?!?! whoa sounds painful and uncomfortable!!

your TCM's comments make it sound like she's very confident you are preggy? as though even if her feeling of your pulse doesn't show, the test should show! :D

Jumbo girl: true, but sometimes the emotions unleashed difficult to control... lol...

Hopeful_mum: ya, I think the ttc journey has made our hubbies a stronger men to support us thru our ups n downs.. I guess I'll take 2 panadols to be kiasu! Wahaha...

According to FF, my af is estimated to arrive on 11 Mar, so I edited n pasted below..

9 Feb - qin17
11 Feb - hwifie
15 Feb - Little Bud
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
11 Mar - chocopiggie

this list has gotten soooo long ever since we started it!! :D but hor... i wonder why am i perpetually at the bottom? :confused:

9 Feb - qin17
9 Feb - gooiee (tested bfn)
11 Feb - hwifie
15 Feb - Little Bud
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
11 Mar - chocopiggie

Any one have clue to this? Dp12 some red blood came out then stopped. Dp13, dp14 no more red blood but have Brown spotting. Today is dp14, tested bfn

Any one have clue to this? Dp12 some red blood came out then stopped. Dp13, dp14 no more red blood but have Brown spotting. Today is dp14, tested bfn
if it's implantation bleeding, you should test positive ~4-5 days after tt. Wait a few more days then test again.. fingers crossed! :)

Back