2WW - for those TTC-ing

I missed out going to a gynae this cycle. Next cycle must be hardworking and go to a gynae.

5 more days to AF and just want that to come and restart again

@yoshi_trying, same here same here. I also praying hard tomorrow or sun AF fast come!! These few cycles I must really take all my vitamins & tonics diligently in order to prepare my body for IVF. Must work harder to BD this cycle.... Actually I am very worried about doing ER.

Thanks Yoshi_trying and gammahedging for your replies. This is the second time that I am taking clomid but the dosage level is the same - 50mg.
I will be taking the med prescribed by Dr Zou to improve the quality of my eggs. Is it Ok to drink chix essence during 2WW btw or should I take it before that?

@yoshi_trying, same here same here. I also praying hard tomorrow or sun AF fast come!! These few cycles I must really take all my vitamins & tonics diligently in order to prepare my body for IVF. Must work harder to BD this cycle.... Actually I am very worried about doing ER.

What's ER? ya the main thing is BD hiaz.... need to strike at the right moment. this cycle, will start with basal

Thanks Yoshi_trying and gammahedging for your replies. This is the second time that I am taking clomid but the dosage level is the same - 50mg.
I will be taking the med prescribed by Dr Zou to improve the quality of my eggs. Is it Ok to drink chix essence during 2WW btw or should I take it before that?

i dunno about chicken essence.... i am taking RJ and the blackmores conceive well...

@yoshi_trying, thks for sharing. You remind me that when I was with TSB, she told me such spotting is left over blood from previous menses but she say that's fine. No big issue.... OMG, i didnt know it affects implantation...Do we count spotting as day 1 or actual AF comes as day 1 of the cycle?

@yoshi_trying, thks for sharing. You remind me that when I was with TSB, she told me such spotting is left over blood from previous menses but she say that's fine. No big issue.... OMG, i didnt know it affects implantation...Do we count spotting as day 1 or actual AF comes as day 1 of the cycle?

this round my spotting started 2 days ago, like a little mucus with brownish. Then yesterday became darker brown then this morning. only in the after then dark red came. not so usual. Wonder if it is due to RJ? I still took RJ during 2WW

ImageUploadedByForum1410112183.719142.jpg

time to try again! hope this time will strike!

@yoshi_trying, I also just started on RJ but I stopped upon the week that I suspect I may be Oing soon as I read the forum & learnt from other sistas here. Dont think is the RJ cos I have this kind of spotting before that also.... I am trying to stay positive but cannot help feeling demoralised when ppl keep asking me when #2 is coming. It's not like I can choose to have or not so easily ah...

Don't think you should consider the spotting as Day 1, when you have to change like a couple of pads a day that should be the Day 1. But then again everyone's flow is different. but I feel spotting isn't very accurate to count as day 1.

I was reading that dark brown spotting is left over blood from previous menses which hinders implantation :(

I get brownish spotting (which shld be old blood from previous cycle) at the start of AF which kinda signals to me that AF is coming. I didn't know it affects implantation too..

@darbi, same here! I always tot it's normal cos I had it for several cycles & after I told TSB she also said it's norm..... What should we do to avoid such problem? Take more Vitamin B....

@yoshi_trying, I also just started on RJ but I stopped upon the week that I suspect I may be Oing soon as I read the forum & learnt from other sistas here. Dont think is the RJ cos I have this kind of spotting before that also.... I am trying to stay positive but cannot help feeling demoralised when ppl keep asking me when #2 is coming. It's not like I can choose to have or not so easily ah...

Yikes, I didn't stop RJ, been taking it all these time. only half the dosage after O.

Same here.... keep getting comments that my age is catching up why still not having 3rd one.... for some reason 3rd one is so much harder to TTC. one of my friend had that IUD and still managed to conceive at 36 *i had no comments*.

the worse thing is... hubby is out of town for like 10 days and back before I O. now that menses came early, means he won't be back when I am O i think :(

I get brownish spotting (which shld be old blood from previous cycle) at the start of AF which kinda signals to me that AF is coming. I didn't know it affects implantation too..
slight brown is fine but i read it is the dark dark brown type which is left over blood which can hinder implantation.

my menses is kind of weird this round. usually is light brown then red menses. this time is CD24 very light brown mucus a bit then dark dark brown spotting on CD25. Like ending menses. then yesterday is CD26 is dark brown and dark red (2.30Pm). will monitor today if there is chili red menses today. not even know how to calculate CD1 now lol

@yoshi_trying, oops.... dont despair! my fren managed to conceive even when her hb frequently travels for bis trip. Catch him before you O & who knows his soldiers can be in you and strike just nice..... Jiayou!

Happy Autumn Festival, sistas!!!

@yoshi_trying, oops.... dont despair! my fren managed to conceive even when her hb frequently travels for bis trip. Catch him before you O & who knows his soldiers can be in you and strike just nice..... Jiayou!

Happy Autumn Festival, sistas!!!

can't :(:( he has already left last friday! only back following week. really super sianz.............................

yoshi, come earlier by 2-3 days ok de... better than delay and don wanna come yet not bfp right :rolleyes:
true but this time, if i come early means hubby only landing when I am CD11.......means chances low again......

was hoping for slight chance you know. since manage to BD on CD9 and CD11 & CD15 , even had the mild O cramps also. just missed out BD on CD13 ....

how about you? AF reporting or ?

my actual flow started after 2.30pm... does it mean today is CD1 or yesterday was CD1? So thrown off by my cycle. past 3 months always on time then now like that.

totally no mood to work.
u mean 2.30pm ytd? then ytd will be CD1. i always count as soon as i see red . not spotting kind... eg if i slp at 11pm on a sunday night, had AF during my slp , i will count that as CD1 on a monday. cos when we were slpg, it is considered e next day liao. so i woke up still CD1. tues will be CD2.
But if i hav AF on sunday noon, i count as CD1, then Monday CD2.

u mean 2.30pm ytd? then ytd will be CD1. i always count as soon as i see red . not spotting kind... eg if i slp at 11pm on a sunday night, had AF during my slp , i will count that as CD1 on a monday. cos when we were slpg, it is considered e next day liao. so i woke up still CD1. tues will be CD2.
But if i hav AF on sunday noon, i count as CD1, then Monday CD2.

then liao... hubby only back on 8 days later means this cycle is low chance :(

slight brown is fine but i read it is the dark dark brown type which is left over blood which can hinder implantation.

my menses is kind of weird this round. usually is light brown then red menses. this time is CD24 very light brown mucus a bit then dark dark brown spotting on CD25. Like ending menses. then yesterday is CD26 is dark brown and dark red (2.30Pm). will monitor today if there is chili red menses today. not even know how to calculate CD1 now lol

Oh ok. I know wad you mean now. I had like 2 times like that.... no period at all after that jus the streaky dark brown.. ya that cycle also didn't managed to count.. cos duno how to count.

@yoshi_trying, we are buddies. My CD1 also started ytd!! Your O is usually during day 14-16? My O is much later as I have been monitoring..... Dont worry too much k? Cos at least we are having regular cycles rather than delay like what Emily_Emily advised. Cheer up, k!

@rainbow, @ darbi, it really looks like TSB so meaning Yvonne Lim is seeing her also? She is my idol la....

Oh ok. I know wad you mean now. I had like 2 times like that.... no period at all after that jus the streaky dark brown.. ya that cycle also didn't managed to count.. cos duno how to count.

oh did you get red flow during those times? The only thing which changed was eating RJ hmm....

@yoshi_trying, we are buddies. My CD1 also started ytd!! Your O is usually during day 14-16? My O is much later as I have been monitoring..... Dont worry too much k? Cos at least we are having regular cycles rather than delay like what Emily_Emily advised. Cheer up, k!

@rainbow, @ darbi, it really looks like TSB so meaning Yvonne Lim is seeing her also? She is my idol la....

@bubbleblue maybe.. but i read somewhere yvonne is plannin to start her family b4 her marriage.. maybe she hv been seein her long ago... i found a slightly clearer photo n really is tsb..

is your cycle 28 days too hehehehe

Mine is 30-33 days cycle. My O is always between CD20-22.... so it's kinda of later than other ladies but Prof Wong from NUH say that's not a problem which I really have doubts. So now I change gynae in order to proceed with IVF..... although I think my chances are slim since I have implantation problem, I just give it a try & see how it goes.

very high profile this yvonne lim's wedding. Keep seeing the news on fb.

why cannot eat RJ during ovulation ah? i can't google anything ...in fact, i found it actually helps le

true but this time, if i come early means hubby only landing when I am CD11.......means chances low again......

was hoping for slight chance you know. since manage to BD on CD9 and CD11 & CD15 , even had the mild O cramps also. just missed out BD on CD13 ....

how about you? AF reporting or ?
i am CD40+ days today. few days ago had some light
then liao... hubby only back on 8 days later means this cycle is low chance :(
u CD what today?? even if u CD1 tdy, ,ur hubby will b bk 8 days, still in time wor.... usu O wont start tt early ba.. usu is CD10+ days for normal cycle.

yvonne lim preg naturally ... mayb now seeking tcm tsb thru her pregnancy ba.

Maybe she sees tsb to tiao her body? Because she also passed mid 30s liao so she probably abit worried and went to seek some advices. If not, I don't think she will invite TSB to her wedding? Wow.. TSB good leh, earn a lot of celebrities' money!

Maybe she sees tsb to tiao her body? Because she also passed mid 30s liao so she probably abit worried and went to seek some advices. If not, I don't think she will invite TSB to her wedding? Wow.. TSB good leh, earn a lot of celebrities' money!
ya lor. very famous liao lor. must be mark lee intro one

Mine is 30-33 days cycle. My O is always between CD20-22.... so it's kinda of later than other ladies but Prof Wong from NUH say that's not a problem which I really have doubts. So now I change gynae in order to proceed with IVF..... although I think my chances are slim since I have implantation problem, I just give it a try & see how it goes.

@ Bubbleblue.. I m also 33days cycle, O abt the same as urs... Some ladies jus O later than normal ladies..

truthfully, I have not figured my actual O period. I tested with CB OPK for last cycle and it showed smiley on CD9 so quickly BD. but that is LH surge right not actual O?

very high profile this yvonne lim's wedding. Keep seeing the news on fb.

why cannot eat RJ during ovulation ah? i can't google anything ...in fact, i found it actually helps le
think is during 2WW but I still had mine since it didnt state post effects...

Back