2WW - for those TTC-ing

Doodoo, even during ivf stimulation, aso need v scan 2-3 days to monitor the embryos growth. It's more accurate n clearer.
yikes!! hoping not to need ivf then >.<
Haha not very comfy. And during my scan that day the doctor was turning it left / right trying to find my left (or was it right?) ovary...till he gave up and said it doesn't matter cos he detected the hb and growth sac. *haiz*
eh... gamma u still need to do that? preggy is still v scan meh?? i thought is on the tummy one...
Thank you for the info :)
you're welcome :)

Usually in the early stages for pregnancy, gynae will try abdominal scan if not clear then v scan to See clearer. Usually tats wk 5-7, depends can detect or not..

Ladies,
I am down with flu, sore throat and maybe slight fever. Still think if i shd see a gp but not sure if the medicine will be safe for me to take. Can someone advise me ?

Ladies,
I am down with flu, sore throat and maybe slight fever. Still think if i shd see a gp but not sure if the medicine will be safe for me to take. Can someone advise me ?
Just tell gp u are pregnant. They will give u pregnant safe meds.

Take care. Also I was sick during tww I showed Gynae all the meds I took. Including paracetamol. It's fine to take. But best just consult a gp. The medicine and dosage sometimes will be lower so don't have to worry.

Better ask for some meds before it worsen :
Take care

Thanks hopeful mom !
I hardly feel so sick but suddenly feel so jialat and I got worried if I can take the medicine so trying to dong.

Ladies,

Take good care pooh... Get medi frm GP, jus let them noe u r preggy and they will give u smth safe... :)

Cd24. . If strike will tsb able to pick up from pulse ? Or issit still too early to tel ? I asked her but she told me only I got 争取到.. Tdy hb told me sil preg w a bb ger... hw I wish is me .. hurhurhur

Bel, tsb probably can feel gg to b good news but maybe abit early to cfm.. even for my case she said shd b good news but call to cfm w her once I received bt result

jiayou bel!! probably tsb think u might hav e chance. tt y said tt.

ladies jiayou too... !!! 3 bfp this mth, within these 2 weeks some more... keep e ball rolling!
For me no chance liao..see my chart. so messy want O dono got O or not. seems like O many times.. my time of taking temp daily is e same. room temperature oso same.
Screenshot_2014-06-22-09-22-16-1.png

Take good care pooh... Get medi frm GP, jus let them noe u r preggy and they will give u smth safe... :)

Thanks iwanbaby !
Saw the gp last night, taken the medicine for sore throat, but not the flu one. Hopefully can recover fast !

How is your trip ?

Dolly ... ohh she see my chart lor say got achieved nv specific .. think maybe bo la. Haa hv hv lor don hv den nvm..

Emily they shifted to bugis junction office tower level 7 ;)

Dolly ... ohh she see my chart lor say got achieved nv specific .. think maybe bo la. Haa hv hv lor don hv den nvm..

Emily they shifted to bugis junction office tower level 7 ;)

thanks bel. their price is on e higher side. hmm o_O
oh if ur temp still high at 17dpo, got chance. jiayou. pray pray.

Rest more and drink lots of water. Weather is so hot!
weather hot till heandache and migraine.. made me nausea too:confused:

Bel, just let nature takes its course bah. I m seeing tsb tmr 1pm. Wanna ask her abt my encezma out break on my lower legs badly.

ladies jiayou too... !!! 3 bfp this mth, within these 2 weeks some more... keep e ball rolling!
For me no chance liao..see my chart. so messy want O dono got O or not. seems like O many times.. my time of taking temp daily is e same. room temperature oso same.View attachment 317659
I think u haven O leh. Did u also track with OPK ?

Thanks iwanbaby !
Saw the gp last night, taken the medicine for sore throat, but not the flu one. Hopefully can recover fast !

How is your trip ?

Very bad... Once touch down i missed a step and twisted my left ankle... Now swell like pig trotters... Jus went to 推拿 tis morning.

Btw, ladies i jus learn smth today hope to share with the MTB... Pls do nt use any kind of medicate oil (正骨水 etc)... Mostly content 红花, its nt recommended during early preggy.. If really need be, use johnson baby oil to rub... Best is see doc ok... :)

Very bad... Once touch down i missed a step and twisted my left ankle... Now swell like pig trotters... Jus went to 推拿 tis morning.

Btw, ladies i jus learn smth today hope to share with the MTB... Pls do nt use any kind of medicate oil (正骨水 etc)... Mostly content 红花, its nt recommended during early preggy.. If really need be, use johnson baby oil to rub... Best is see doc ok... :)
Leh swell nvm. Overall okay can le. Just be more careful :)
Take care

Try not to use johnson products too, many negative reports of their ingredients . Take care ya

oh dear ! u better take care too !
speedy recovery

Ouchieeeeee..... The oter way is to use the RICE method - Rest, Ice , Compression and Elevation. Move less and wear ankle guard.

Usually in the early stages for pregnancy, gynae will try abdominal scan if not clear then v scan to See clearer. Usually tats wk 5-7, depends can detect or not..

i see, thanks for the info dolly_gal!
Cd24. . If strike will tsb able to pick up from pulse ? Or issit still too early to tel ? I asked her but she told me only I got 争取到.. Tdy hb told me sil preg w a bb ger... hw I wish is me .. hurhurhur
but if no good news she wun say tt right? maybe she suspect something but still too early to be 100% confirm... jiayou bel!!!

For me no chance liao..see my chart. so messy want O dono got O or not. seems like O many times.. my time of taking temp daily is e same. room temperature oso same.View attachment 317659
hmm but how come you have solid circles and open circles? i get the open circles only if my time of taking temp is not the same...

I think u haven O leh. Did u also track with OPK ?
yup I tracked with opk and digital kit. it confirmed I O then aft tt tested no more smiley face then another day smiley face. aft tt nv test liao. no more at home. nvm la. no hope liao. so many dip temp then go up n dwn.

aiyo so careless... pls be careful. get well soon

i see, thanks for the info dolly_gal!

but if no good news she wun say tt right? maybe she suspect something but still too early to be 100% confirm... jiayou bel!!!

hmm but how come you have solid circles and open circles? i get the open circles only if my time of taking temp is not the same...
opps opps ya cos some days I tested at 6.10am 6.30am some days at 6.45am... that's y there are dots n circles. o_O quite stress of temp taking cos I sometimes wakes up earlier b4 my alarm rings

yup I tracked with opk and digital kit. it confirmed I O then aft tt tested no more smiley face then another day smiley face. aft tt nv test liao. no more at home. nvm la. no hope liao. so many dip temp then go up n dwn.

Emily,
As long as smily face, it means got O, right ? Usually last time I tested O, the smily face also only lasted like a day.
When is your next appt with tsb ?

Dear gers.

Tsb told me I ovulated on cd16. . So dpo shd be 7th as of today ? Not sure hw to count dpo. . Shd be the next day aft O counted as 1st day dpo?

Anw my chart bbt everyday temp up n down . . . 高深末则
Aiyah sui yuan ba... everytime wan hv a bb in the tww I will have sudden tots of better not strike.

Bcoz my hb keeps irritates me .

气到~~~~~

Attachments

• 1403440764862.jpg
    1403440764862.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 208
hi Chloe, I did not chart my temp this month. Called the clinic this morning, they told me to wait few more days and if AF still does not show and HPTs are negative, should go for a blood test to rule out other problems. Will keep all posted.

Baby dust to all!!

Hi all, just thought I should update this post. Me and hubby TTC #2, cycle 2, a M/C in March this year and had an operation to remove 3 ovarian cysts in April. We did not have any luck last cycle, AF came two days late, so it was a false alarm.

This cycle I had dull abdominal cramping on DPO8-10, then got my BFP this morning on DPO11! Apart from the mild cramping, I did not have any other symptoms. Going to see my gynae earlier this time (perhaps at 5 weeks?), as to check my progesterone level.

After the recent episodes, we are very worried and will be extra careful, keeping our fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Hi Angel fairy, have to faster concieve cos after lap, endo will still come back.

Get well soon pooh.

Pump keen : think positively n everything will be all right. Go gynae to get progestrone support.

Hi all, just thought I should update this post. Me and hubby TTC #2, cycle 2, a M/C in March this year and had an operation to remove 3 ovarian cysts in April. We did not have any luck last cycle, AF came two days late, so it was a false alarm.

This cycle I had dull abdominal cramping on DPO8-10, then got my BFP this morning on DPO11! Apart from the mild cramping, I did not have any other symptoms. Going to see my gynae earlier this time (perhaps at 5 weeks?), as to check my progesterone level.

After the recent episodes, we are very worried and will be extra careful, keeping our fingers crossed.
Congrats! Faster go c gynae ..;)

Congrats Pumpkeen!!

Hi Angel fairy, have to faster concieve cos after lap, endo will still come back.

Get well soon pooh.

Pump keen : think positively n everything will be all right. Go gynae to get progestrone support.
hi Sunbelle
yep, I have been trying but failed since.half a year already. :(

Pumpkeen ,
Congrats to your BFP !
yes. think u better call and book an appt to see the gynae, perhaps u can let the nurse your previous experience and see if you could have an earlier slot !

Get well soon pooh.

thanks Sunbelle !
rest whole day at home, and praying hard that i can recover fast !

Ladies,
Those who mc may I check if your menstrual cycle is long or short? Short would be less than 26 days and long more than 30-35. Told my tcm my cycle this round very short only 23 days and she said no good. Must try to achieve 27-28 days. Maybe reason for my chemical pregnancy last yr. Reason could be the egg not very matured n when ovulating.

hi oceandeep, I am no expert but short cycle can also be due to defect luteal phase, i.e not enough progesterone after ovulation, causing AF to arrive earlier.

Typically a luteal phase should be around 14days. For instance, you might have O on CD14/15, but your luteal phase only lasted for 8-9 days. Progesterone is important for the uterus lining to thicken so as to prepared the fertilised egg for implantation. If the lining is not properly formed, it will affect implantation, causing very early miscarriage, or chemical pregnancy.

Which is why some gynae introduce progesterone in forms of pills or jab during very early pregnancy should there be suspected case of low progesterone level, to minimise risk of miscarriage. Symptoms of low progesterone include short cycle, low BBT after ovulation, irregular periods, very bad PMS symptoms, etc...

You may find out more information about luteal phase defect online. Hope this information helps.

congrats pumpkin!! have a nice slp... slp early.

bel, ur temp is looking v v v good!!! jiayou.

angel fairy jiayou.. many of us here tried longer than u. we all jiayou.

calling twinkletot... where have u been? I miss u lots..

hi oceandeep, I am no expert but short cycle can also be due to defect luteal phase, i.e not enough progesterone after ovulation, causing AF to arrive earlier.

Typically a luteal phase should be around 14days. For instance, you might have O on CD14/15, but your luteal phase only lasted for 8-9 days. Progesterone is important for the uterus lining to thicken so as to prepared the fertilised egg for implantation. If the lining is not properly formed, it will affect implantation, causing very early miscarriage, or chemical pregnancy.

Which is why some gynae introduce progesterone in forms of pills or jab during very early pregnancy should there be suspected case of low progesterone level, to minimise risk of miscarriage. Symptoms of low progesterone include short cycle, low BBT after ovulation, irregular periods, very bad PMS symptoms, etc...

You may find out more information about luteal phase defect online. Hope this information helps.

Thank you Pumpkeen! It's very useful information to me. I am going to do some research and also check with my gynae in August. I am hoping my acupuncture once a week can help to tiao my cycle.
Oh yes, congrats on your BFP! Hope you have a very smooth-sailing pregnancy! :) Really glad to see so many BFPs this month ..gives us some hope:)

hi ladies...im back again, and reading few pages at 1 go..is hard. hehe.. but good to hear a few of u BFP!!
congrates to iwanababy ( me too!) , pooh and pumpkeen!!! so many are expecting!! :) you know sometimes when i see pregnant ladies outside, i wonder if they are one of you all.. haha.. anyway, those i saw are all mummies with big big belly d :)

Ladies !
I do have brownish spotting over the weekend and I thought AF reporting. But I usually don't have and it goes off like 2 days and I didn't take temp regularly, only take on and off except these few days, I just feel very hot, I can take shower like 3x !
how much is this brownish thing? hehe weather these few weeks is v hot..is what u are feeling is even hotter than the hot weather feeling?

hi oceandeep,
we BD on CD10, CD12, CD14, CD15, CD17 and CD19, if i remember correctly
actually since my cycle is quite zhun, i tested O on CD14
very hardworking !!! how did your DH replenish himself so fast?? got take any supplement in between?? my DH v tired leh..and not much supply after one time BD.

Emily, i m 33 days cycle and i O later, once i start having discharge i test OPK daily... Once i hv fade ||, i start bd alt day... On the O day, i bd and also the day aft... Use a pillow to support my butt and i lean my knees near to my chest for 30mins...

I hv red dates & wolfberries daily for my cool tummy. My aircon temp can only b 25-26 degrees as per tcm advise cos of my cool womb... I wear socks to slp and cover my tummy, make sure no wind contact..
you do that leaning on ur knees to chest for 30 mins, right after BD? or 1 day after? is taking red dates and wolfberries drink contradicts with the western medicine? i ask because the dr i am seeing discourage me from drinking bak zhen

hi Emily,
my hb is taking these vits : Q10, Andriol Testocaps, and Immuvital, you see if the dr u are seeing prescribed, or if not check out if gnc have or not !
jia you and dont gve up

wow, congrats i wanababy!! june really productive month, after the drought in may!!! :)

yesterday i finally went for my first gynae appt and fertility tests etc... whoa... i never expected the ultrasound to be so painful!!!!!! bled a little after tt summore... :'( hopefully it was a trip well worth it... another trip to do blood test and then reviewing results end July...
doodoo!! i also just went to see my 1st appt wit gynae... but i don't understand why is ultrasound painfu. it is just spreading the translucent cream and scanner scan on ur tummy right? it is the "Stick" that goes inside that is painful. omg..i was sooo fearful and dr keep telling me to calm down. that was the 1 i feel painful and v v uncomfortable. i also have a bit of bleeding. but according to friends, the most painful check is the one that check on our fallopian tubes to see if there's any blockage..... :( that is if under clomid + jab, and still BFN. sigh, so I'm really praying that i x need to do that fallopian check.. v v scared. i have super low tolerance to pain..

anyway, conclusion is i'm diagnosed with PCOS :( :( the news was not exactly surprising..but hearing the confirmation was....painful.... :( already pain because of the check inside v ... now hearing the report is also painful. sigh..... any PCOS sufferers success stories here? i need some encouragement and of course..to know how did POCS-ers manage to conceive....

Back