2WW - for those TTC-ing

Morning ladies,
Sorry i just want to rant.. Another weird cycle for me. Started to have painful boobs since 4DPO. Super early for me. Few days ago i started to have indigestion problem and no appetite to eat. In my mind, i tot maybe i got good chance this round. Cant wait for the day to come. But.... i started spotting yesterday. Sian to the max! i still got 3 days before my AF comes. :(

A few more days you will be more confirmed .. Jia you! :) hope you get a BFP! :) jus continue to have enough rest, take your folic acid and take good care of yourself.. You never know you might just strike this cycle! :)

Actually same here.
I don't have a good feeling too.
I have been feeling nauseous and having heartburns but now that I see like yellowish discharge, I sort of know that AF is coming soon.

But there's still a little bit of hope as long as it has not officially reported for duty yet.

Hang on there!

Yeah!! As long as AF doesn't report, still have hope ! Persevere on!:) :)

morning!
I just visited my gyane and found out I have endometriosis. Is this common among ladies? Was given medi but doc says while on the medi, I can't get preggy. So sad when I heard this.

whinypooh: when is urs due?

angelmommy: thanks i just popped in a tablet. a bit last min but hope it helps. Dunno is it just me, i started to feel hot. Last night, i woke up half way becos i was so hot that i need the fan blowing at me.

Hlixian: not sure if it is common. hope you recover soon.

Thank you for the encouragement ladies!

Angel mommy, how old is yr no 1?
Mine is 4 years old. :)

I am like 3 days late but the PMS came pretty late so I guess is PMS bah. My boobs are no longer swollen and having cramps. Feel like it is coming. Sianz.... :(

morning!
I just visited my gyane and found out I have endometriosis. Is this common among ladies? Was given medi but doc says while on the medi, I can't get preggy. So sad when I heard this.

Hlixian, endometriosis is common. Many of my frens has it.. I also have it.. My sister also has it. As long as we have menses, it will come easily .. The best way according to gyne, to prevent endometriosis from coming back (if you removed them liao..) is to get preggy, then breast feed .. Cos like that menses won't come .. Another is until reach menopause.. When I went for laparoscopy , gyne also remove the endometriosis in me (she said mine is still quite mild) , but good to eradicate them
Cos with endometriosis , will be harder to conceive (according to gyne).
How long did gyne ask u to take medication? Wat does the medication do? Did gyne tell you her course of action and follow up pertaining to your case? Don't worry:) my sis was also trying to conceive but in vain .. Until gyne found she has endometriosis .. Once endometriosis is eradicated, she gets preggy and now is a mother of 2.. One 8 years old and another 4 years old :) so take heart, you will get preggy once endometriosis is resolved :)

Thank you for the encouragement ladies!

Angel mommy, how old is yr no 1?
Mine is 4 years old. :)

I am like 3 days late but the PMS came pretty late so I guess is PMS bah. My boobs are no longer swollen and having cramps. Feel like it is coming. Sianz.... :(

Mshoon, my #1 is a cheeky 5 years old boy:) next year jan will turn 6 years old;)
If I have a #2, hope is a girl.. Heheh.. But boy or girl doesn't really matter as long as they are healthy:)

3 days late sounds very promising:) hope it is a BFP!! :) update us:)

angelmommy: thanks i just popped in a tablet. a bit last min but hope it helps. Dunno is it just me, i started to feel hot. Last night, i woke up half way becos i was so hot that i need the fan blowing at me.

Heheh.. Before that , did you take folic acid consistently? ;) if not, starting today, take consistently:) good for the initial stage of pregnancy , especially when we are still unsure if we are preggy:) update us.. Hope AF stay far far away!:)

Hlixian, endometriosis is common. Many of my frens has it.. I also have it.. My sister also has it. As long as we have menses, it will come easily .. The best way according to gyne, to prevent endometriosis from coming back (if you removed them liao..) is to get preggy, then breast feed .. Cos like that menses won't come .. Another is until reach menopause.. When I went for laparoscopy , gyne also remove the endometriosis in me (she said mine is still quite mild) , but good to eradicate them
Cos with endometriosis , will be harder to conceive (according to gyne).
How long did gyne ask u to take medication? Wat does the medication do? Did gyne tell you her course of action and follow up pertaining to your case? Don't worry:) my sis was also trying to conceive but in vain .. Until gyne found she has endometriosis .. Once endometriosis is eradicated, she gets preggy and now is a mother of 2.. One 8 years old and another 4 years old :) so take heart, you will get preggy once endometriosis is resolved :)

Thanks for the comforting words. The medi is for 3 weeks. Hopefully can dissolve otherwise may need op. Only my left ovary is affected. He says if not resolved, he may focus on the right ovary. Not too sure what procedure he is planning to do on me. Asked me to go back on my 2nd day of menses. Hopefully is gets dissolved by then. Now I'm trying not to drink cold drinks. Heard it will cos blood clogs.

Thanks for the comforting words. The medi is for 3 weeks. Hopefully can dissolve otherwise may need op. Only my left ovary is affected. He says if not resolved, he may focus on the right ovary. Not too sure what procedure he is planning to do on me. Asked me to go back on my 2nd day of menses. Hopefully is gets dissolved by then. Now I'm trying not to drink cold drinks. Heard it will cos blood clogs.

Ya, best to avoid cold drinks.. Many people said that .. Now I avoid cold drinks.. As best as I can. Even fruit juice I ordered without ice.. With ice taste better but I'll have to give it a miss:)

Hope the med will dissolve all the endometriosis cysts..
Hope you can get well soon:) eat healthily and have plenty of quality sleep and rest:)

Thanks Angel_mommy.
I'm also seeing Dr Tan Siew Buoy. Have not told her my condition yet as she is away. Pinning my hopes in TCM and Dr Tan as heard many successful stories.

Thanks Angel_mommy.
I'm also seeing Dr Tan Siew Buoy. Have not told her my condition yet as she is away. Pinning my hopes in TCM and Dr Tan as heard many successful stories.

That's great:) how do you find Dr Tan Siew buoy so far ?:) how long have you been seeing her ?:) I believe TCM does help to tiao our bodies:)

That's great:) how do you find Dr Tan Siew buoy so far ?:) how long have you been seeing her ?:) I believe TCM does help to tiao our bodies:)

I only saw her once. She is not someone who tells u alot of info. Also doesn't like to be questioned. Basically I just answer her questions and thats it.
2nd appointment is mid Jan 2014. Stopped her medicine cos don't know whether will clash with the medi the gyane gave me for the endo.
She is currently on leave and will be back on 2 Jan 2014.

Mine should be due yesterday to about tomorrow, giving 2-3 days difference bah.
But crampy feeling goes on and off. :(

Mshoon, my #1 is a cheeky 5 years old boy:) next year jan will turn 6 years old;)
If I have a #2, hope is a girl.. Heheh.. But boy or girl doesn't really matter as long as they are healthy:)

3 days late sounds very promising:) hope it is a BFP!! :) update us:)

Mine is also a turning 6yo boy!!!

Haha... Dare not pin too high hopes coz I remember my last preggers was swollen boobs all the while leh...

Unless by new year day still no show, then I will test if negative must see doc lor... :p

angel_mummy: today is my first time taking. haha. It always has been in my bag. just dont like to take pills unless i am sick. Bo bian. this time just try and see if it does miracle.

whinypoh: let's keep our fingers cross. i havent have any cramps. it shld come on my day 1 of AF. OMG i have to bear 3 days to know the result. it is killing me.

angel_mummy: today is my first time taking. haha. It always has been in my bag. just dont like to take pills unless i am sick. Bo bian. this time just try and see if it does miracle.

whinypoh: let's keep our fingers cross. i havent have any cramps. it shld come on my day 1 of AF. OMG i have to bear 3 days to know the result. it is killing me.
Hahah.. Ya, start to take today.. Still good for you:) to nourish the fetus before you even can start to test:)

Hehe... Mine is borned in Apr 09 :)

No signs of AF but still having cramps. Toturing me. :( hate this man.... Tummy bloated. Think I have put on weight. Die lor... Wait go back office pple ask if I am expecting.

Thanks! Actually sort of expected coz my boobs no longer swollen. Usually when the swelling goes down, means it is coming in a couple of days or two. We were sick this cycle so never BD much also... :( wasted!

Got menses got hope! At least better than keep dragging no come n not pregnant! :)

Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas to all ladies here!

My af report ytd, came 3 days early. Gona work harder next month!

Mshoon, my #1 also born in apr 09:)

Stoneystoney: enjoy ur trip?

mshoon: at least you can move on since AF is here already. Jiayou. i am still waiting for mine. Ai...

I think this cycle also gone case liao.. all preg symptoms subsided. left with a bit of bloatness and spotting. :( going to pop another tablet of folic acid.

(Given away already) Hello, i'm clearing my bathroom to prepare for my new baby (due April 2014) and found Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Test sticks expiry May 2014 (purple color pack- 3sticks. Anyone wants? I will post the sticks to you for free.
74jx.jpg
3bmu.jpg

Last edited:
Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas to all ladies here!

My af report ytd, came 3 days early. Gona work harder next month!

Mshoon, my #1 also born in apr 09:)

Yeah! :)
But now my another concern is how long more I should try coz I am turning 35 next year (consider 高龄产妇 already). I dun want to raise another child till I am very old. haiz.....No time already...

Still waiting for AF too.
No more engorged feeling and can see abit of brown discharge already.
Should have bought the really really cheap kit to try.
If BFN then can drink abit tonight.. :D:D:D

shld be Thursday. still early for me. haiz 2 more days. spotting shld get heavier but not the case

AF shld have came yesterday but didnt.
Kept having stomach aches and pooing has been quite smooth-sailing recently (given that I'm constipated most of the time).

Boobs no longer in pain and spotting has started.

Wow wow wowo so many messages!
First of all, i would like to wish everyone a Merry X'mas! Best X'mas present having to know you are pregnant! hope someone can leap to another thread soon.

Can i check if anyone has taken these folic acid, and how much do u take daily? Thanks in advance.
1) Unity Folic Acid 5mg- e cheapest of all, dono gd or not
2) Nature's Farm 800mcg
3) Blackmore 800mcg
4) GNC 800mcg

Any recommendation which is good? Welcome to recommend those not stated here too.

Last edited:
Thanks! Actually sort of expected coz my boobs no longer swollen. Usually when the swelling goes down, means it is coming in a couple of days or two. We were sick this cycle so never BD much also... :( wasted!

Got menses got hope! At least better than keep dragging no come n not pregnant! :)

Ya lor. u are right mshoon, got menses got hope.
i have been in this thread since last mth.... from 1 oct till now still no menses. not even pregnant. went to gynae he said cannot cfm is it PCOS cos must do scan during menses. i am hopeless now. super depressed

Wow wow wowo so many messages!
First of all, i would like to wish everyone a Merry X'mas! Best X'mas present having to know you are pregnant!
Congrats all mums to be!

Can i check if anyone has taken these folic acid, and how much do u take daily? Thanks in advance.
1) Unity Folic Acid 5mg- e cheapest of all, dono gd or not
2) Nature's Farm 800mcg
3) Blackmore 800mcg
4) GNC 800mcg

Any recommendation which is good? Welcome to recommend those not stated here too.

Hi Emily, gyne prescribed 5mg folic acid to me.. 1 tablet every morning. U can also get them from guardian pharmacy:) must take daily. When I asked her if I should take prenatal vitamins, she said as long as I eat healthily, there is no need to overload my body with prenatal vitamins.. The most important and necessary is folic acid when TTC .. That was wat I took during my first pregnancy too.. Until I got a BFP , saw Bb 's heartbeat , them she prescribed other stuff to me:)

Ya lor. u are right mshoon, got menses got hope.
i have been in this thread since last mth.... from 1 oct till now still no menses. not even pregnant. went to gynae he said cannot cfm is it PCOS cos must do scan during menses. i am hopeless now. super depressed
Emily, are you seeing TCM to tiao your body? My fren also have irregular menses.. Hers is like one year only have menses 2-3 times that kind. After seeing TCM for quite a while, TCM
Medicine manage to help regulate her menses.. She has two kids liao:) Jia you!:)

Hi Emily, gyne prescribed 5mg folic acid to me.. 1 tablet every morning. U can also get them from guardian pharmacy:) must take daily. When I asked her if I should take prenatal vitamins, she said as long as I eat healthily, there is no need to overload my body with prenatal vitamins.. The most important and necessary is folic acid when TTC .. That was wat I took during my first pregnancy too.. Until I got a BFP , saw Bb 's heartbeat , them she prescribed other stuff to me:)

Thanks Angel mommy
Are u preg at e moment? So many msg read until i wanna faint and i oso forgot liao. If i go to pharmacy, which brand is good?

Emily, are you seeing TCM to tiao your body? My fren also have irregular menses.. Hers is like one year only have menses 2-3 times that kind. After seeing TCM for quite a while, TCM
Medicine manage to help regulate her menses.. She has two kids liao:) Jia you!:)

Yes angel mommy, i am also seeing TCM. My menses is usually quite accurate but i have a long cycle. Dono y this round TTC until the menses all go haywire :( and i keep falling sick too

Thanks Angel mommy
Are u preg at e moment? So many msg read until i wanna faint and i oso forgot liao. If i go to pharmacy, which brand is good?

Emily, I wish I'm pregnant now but no, i am not.. Did my laparoscopy last month.. Now recuperating. But gyne asked me to continue to take folic acid daily.. Ideally, she said should take folic acid at least 3 months before TTC .. During my first pregnancy, before I even TTC, gyne already prescribed folic acid 3-4 months before. So I took folic acid faithfully daily. So you can jus take daily.. :) the one I bought from
Guardian pharmacy is exactly the one that my gyne prescribed. My fren's GP also prescribed the same type. Very cheap but good enough.
ImageUploadedByForum1387866398.320885.jpg

Back