2WW - for those TTC-ing

Faith, just one more week. If menses still not here, I will test again. Still neg then I will go gynae le. Also tried for a yr and no news.... deep inside yearning for it but brain is also telling me cannot rush....

i started ttc last oct, 6mths le... but only tried 2-3 cycles cos its either im sick or hub sick or he too busy wf work and missed the "golden period"
sad.gif

always tot its easy to strike till we tried... if we know only 20% chance a cycle last time should not take any precautions since chance is like slightly more than striking 4d hahaha

Cheong lim - I went to the tcm at jurong east .. Ying Chian medical to tiao our body before Ttc. #1 quite fast.. Like 2months.

Thanks Keira to answer my doubts n xiaohuiis to update me in the list. Btw, do I hav to update my last mensus everytime? Still very new here n still don't know the short form here. : )

Chloe: normally we will post here once our AF (Anguish Flow= menses) has arrived or when u get yr BFP (Big Fat Positive). Then the kind ladies here will help update it in the table... feel free to ask any short forms which u dun understand, we r all here to help one another....
happy.gif

Hi ladies, am still quite new to the forum, and happy to find a support group! I am going to start TTC in May (due to timing issues) , and have started on my folate supplements, and I think i have some adverse reactions (nausea, etc)

Am kind of nervous cos I have been having a 45 day cycle
sad.gif
for the past 2 years , used to be very regular 28-day cycle
sad.gif

Hope that we all have BFPs soon!

Anais: hello! On the supplement part, do u take it after a meal? For the blackmores conceive well gold, it's best to take after meal so that the queasiness will not surface. Read from some info online that multivitamin will cause nausea when taken with empty stomach, I suppose this may be the reason y u felt nausea with folate? Just a wild guess!
happy.gif

Keira,

Wah i tot AF is Auntie Flow?
happy.gif
Anguish Flow sounds very sad leh.. Hehe..

Hi Anais,

Like wat keira said, could you have taken the folic acid on empty stomach? Supplements are like med, better to eat after meal.. My doc was telling me, can even take it out and eat it in the middle of a meal, then it'll will not be so harsh on stomach
happy.gif

oops, i always eat my multivit in the morning on an empty stomach.. sometimes with milk no wonder got funny taste and feel like vomitting. Even DH oso feel the same way.

Morning ladies!

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 6 Mar 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD54</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe Lee</TD><TD>14-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>32 to 38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD76</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD60</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>miraclebaby</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD62</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

min81: I think anguish flow fits the description to me more... cuz when i see it, it means "sorry, please try again!" sad!!

xiaohuiis: I'm not sure if I read it here or other forum thread that the conceive well's folate content is too little, so they additional took folate pills from another brand.... but one thing for sure, conceive well supplements make the body "heaty"... always feel warm n thirsty, plus nowadays the weather is so hot!!!

Good morning ladies.

Back to work after a long MC days, but still not fully recoverd and well, AF came durin my MC days too which added to my tongku..

Now in CD7.. shall try harder for this cycle and hope to get a BFP as well goes to all who are in 2ww now n those in the midst of BD-ing!
happy.gif

Hi Hope, im fine here.. How are u copin with ur pregnancy sysmptons?

Welcome to all the new comers.. As what keira mentioned do free to ask and we will be glady to answer ur queries.
happy.gif

Where is Shery? she gotten her BFP ?
allets &amp; xiaohuiis: due for testing soon?
kitkat: how u doin? any good news?
min81: any good news?
maomi: u in 2ww stage le.. anxious to test for '+'?

Hi blissfulsasa, drink more water &amp; get ready for bd sessions!
Me still gotta wait long long till next week den test. Fingers crossed!

Hope it's our month in mar to get our BFPs!

THanks Kitkat, drinkin nearly 2L of water le.. im so getting ready to chiong!!! :p

Pray hard for u!! u will get ur BFPs

Yes den move to Nov Thread! Hopefully can join in with u soon!
happy.gif

revised table
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 6 Mar 2013 (revised)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>28-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD54</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe Lee</TD><TD>14-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>32 to 38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>02-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD76</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>06-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD60</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>miraclebaby</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>04-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD62</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>06-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May25</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi kitkat

Can add me? My last AF 11 Feb. Cycle 27-30 days. I tested this morning though I said I dun wanna get disappointed. As usual, bfn at dpo 9-10. It's a distinct negative. Sigh... I'm thinking its not my month.

Added bunnymummy in table

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 6 Mar 2013 (rev 1)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>28-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD54</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnymummy82</TD><TD>11-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>27 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe Lee</TD><TD>14-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>32 to 38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD76</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD60</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>miraclebaby</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD62</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Blissfulsasa,

Do continue to rest well when you're home.. Get well soon!
happy.gif
Things weren't that smooth after my egg collection but started looking up on the day of embryo transfer.. Will continue to stay positive and hope for the best
happy.gif
My pregnancy blood test is setfor 15 Mar, will just have to wait patiently..

Best of luck to all of us here!
happy.gif

Hi Min81, thank you. yes, rest and playin candy crush, thou i try not to but its really an addicting game :p

DUn worry too much.. It will turns out well de..
Will be hearin your good new &amp; bb dusts to us! Counting down to 15 Mar? happy n excited for u!
happy.gif

GOod Luck!

Sasa.. Yeah so clever, I'm in 2ww. Did iui yesterday afternoon. Alright, this time quite chill about it. I'm still on mc to rest at home. Hehe... U feeling better?

maomi, got mc for doing iui ah? wad was yur process like? Did u lie down after the process? i did not cos prof say it will not leak out wor..

Now i m having aching (quite suan) at right thigh which i normally get few days before af last few months. But this time is quite early, and hope tat its my body telling me tat my special rainbow baby is coming instead of **! Does anybody hav this symptom?

Dear Ladies,

I am new here and would like to ask about IUI. (Seems like quite a no of ladies r doing this)

What's the procedure like and advantages of this?

Maomi: oooohhh.. Rest well.. I'm feeling better le jus having cough n bits of runny nose.. Finally my antibiotics left 1more to go for tmr.. Hope to hear gd news frm u soon!
happy.gif

Kitkat: sounds a promising signs frm u.. It will be ur BFP!
happy.gif

Kitkat, yes, I'm made to lie down for 30 mins, after that went home n slept.. Hahah. Yes, iui have mc, my last iui 2 years ago, I went bk to work n didn't rest n obviously failed. Although the sperm won't leak, it's advised to rest more.

I had trigger 24hrs+ before the iui, cos from the ovulation tracking, I was about to ovulate, hence can't wait 36 hrs. The on the day morning, hubby had to go to hospital to submit his army, then they send to wash, at about 2hrs+ later, then go into the procedure rm, doc will get the nurse to hold the probe for the ab scan, while he inject the washed sperm. Need to have full bladder.

Sasa, should see tcm for your cough. Should help. Take care gal! Hope to spread baby dust together with all of u
happy.gif

Maomi, I dun need to hav full bladder. In fact the procedure was done in the clinic on the Ermm chair. Same as u, DH went to submit army in the morning den 2hr plus later did iui. After the procedure, I still went toilet to empty my bladder. Haha

Strawberries &amp; blissfulsasa, but my thighs sometimes ache, &amp; it's like an omninous sign. I will not give up &amp; stay cheerful during 2ww.. Same to everyone! Jiayou!!
happy.gif

Kitkat... The full bladder is meant for the scan bah. The nurse did explain to me where the sperm is.. Hehe. Quite different from the last round I did with the gyne at glen e, cos that one is like the one u just did. I'm given progesterone pills to take till the blood test day. So glad that I dun have to jab myself liaoz hahahaha. Hope that's the last time I need to suffer so much jabs

Thanks Keira and Min!

Yep, tried it today after a meal, much better! No more yucky metallic taste in the mouth too
happy.gif

Am on the Centrum Pregnancy Care folate...can't seem to find the Blackmore's one where i am in France .......bah!

Xiaohuiis,

The washing of the sperm is to remove those inactive, slower or dead sperm so they do not obstruct the way of the better quality sperm
happy.gif

Kitkat,

Don't worry abt not having progesterone pills.. Probably cos ur blood test reflected a good level.. Just have a nice healthy diet with everything in moderation.. Jia you jia you!
happy.gif

Maomi,

All the best!! Hope to hear good news from you soon!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 7 Mar 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD48</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>28-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD55</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnymummy82</TD><TD>11-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>27 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe Lee</TD><TD>14-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>32 to 38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD77</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD61</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>miraclebaby</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD63</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD37</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks min! Jiayou too!

Xiaohuiis, I hav been trying almost a yr, so decided to go ahead with iui. Costs much cheaper den ivf.
Have u tested on hpt this morning?

hey all, was feeling a little queasy last nite n this morning. took a test, still BFN. telling myself, maybe still early. shall test again on Sun..

kitkat > I tested ytd.. negative.. then i dun wan test le haha.. shall wait for next week to see if AF appear.. coz I taken a medication similar to clomid this cycle.. apparently my O appear like 1 week earlier then previous cycle..

so i thot this mth cycle will become shorter?

Kit Kat, the progesterone pills is to help the lining (my lining has no prob) n implantation, a common hormones given after iui. Either in form of orally taken or supporsitory. Not compulsory i think, my last gynae didn't give me.

Back