2WW - for those TTC-ing

I can recommend you my gynae too if you don mind
happy.gif

May25: no worries
happy.gif
it's good to stay with ur current gynae if u r comfortable with him or her. Take care, rem to take ur folic acid and have more rest
happy.gif

Congrats May25. This month is really a lucky month!!

Strawberries, I emailed your yahoo..

Hi everyone! Pop in to say hi and congrats those who Gt their bfp!!! Jia you to those still waiting. Keep the faith dearly!!! Cny month is a lucky month. So many bfp! Congrats all!!!
happy.gif

Thanks May25!!! ;)

Keira: yes yes yes!!! Hopefully we can get our BFP soon and sprinkle lots lots lots of bb dusts to this thread n all of us can promote to other thread!!! Let's all jia you!

This cny really bring this thread lots of baby dusts luck! Really very happy and looking forward for more BFPs.. And hope my turn soonest! Dear God, can you hear me? ;)

Hi Shirley, i'm ok.... doing iui next week. How r u? going into 3rd tri aldy right? time flies

Maomi: I am in my third tri now.
happy.gif
thanks for your concern.
happy.gif
good luck with your iui! Jia you dear.. You can try to take Brazil nuts to help implantation

Hey ladies,

Anyone experience cramps on 1 side during your tww? Am feeling so on my right side n after I carry my ger who is 9+kg. Wonder why.. out of office for training n external meeting. Feeling so sleepy now.

Congrats May25!

Wow 5th MTB! More and more "graduates" from here! May all of us "graduate" soon!!! *grabbing all the bb dusts in here*

btw i just bought the conceive well gold, got promo at watsons. Can i straight away take it now ("golden week" hehe)? Or can only start taking after AF?

Thanks Shirley, will grab some. Xiaohuii, NTUC don't have, u can get it at coldstorage or pat's oven at vivo/city sq. Jurong Point also have.

Zhuzhu: I oso taking the conceive well gold now. I didn't see got instructions on when to take lei... I just start taking them 3 days ago.

Wow Wow Wow..Congrats to May25..many more many more to continue..*GRABBING TONS AND TONS OF BBDUST!! * Hope soon is my turn to spread bbdust and continue the happiness..come on..haa..

To all MTBs, wishing all of u a H&H pregnancy..
happy.gif

Can I ask... Is it normal to get whitish slight yellowish cream lotion like cm after ovulation? (sorry for tmi) just curious....

Hi Cheryl, cos for the previous few cycles, I usually have watery cm after O... Mayb I am thinking too much (again).... Hahahaha

Hi gals, today cd1 for me. Can help update the table? N my cycle length now becomes only 22days. I don't know what's wrong with my cycle now.... Sigh

Hi Gbob, dun b sad. We r here for each other! Cheer up!

Hey ladies, I just did my iui today. Costs $600 before gst including washing of sperms. Was done in less den 5 mins.

Kitkat, hope for good news for you soon!!

Congrats to all the BFPs, very joyous over the past week
happy.gif

GBOB, we all gambatte ok? I'm also early in my CD now.

Kitkat: cycle buddy, hope to grab some of yr bb dust this month!!
happy.gif

GBOB: we will all be able to sprinkle bb dust very soon... must have faith!!!

ohhh so nice to hear about all the BFPs!! Hubby says maybe he'll be back by Thur which is my possible "O" day!! so maybe still got chance for BD! lol.....congrats mummies who BFPs!

Miraclebaby, take the chance to bd!

Strawberries, iui is not painful at all. Dun really feel any discomfort. Much better den hsg. I was thinking giving birth is more painful so I will preserve!

To me, every mth is 50-50% chance. Haha. Strike or no strike.

Dear all I have a question on bbt to ask. As mentioned earlier on I only started to take my bbt from cd11. From cd11 onwards, everyday my bbt is getting higher. I read some examples of bbt charts, by right the temp should be ard same or up n down abit rather than gg straight up from 36.6 to 36.7 and den 36.9 for 2 days straight.. does that mean I've oredi ovulated? My cycle is 31-32 days, I can't be ovulating so early right?

Strawberries, dr say the next day can bd le.

Keira, not too sure bout bbt during ovulation. If my bbt drops one day before my menses, I know it's coming le. Tats all. But I dun take bbt le. Too much stress.

Kitkat: these recent cycles my bbt n pms symptoms haven't decrease yet my AF come oredi. They used to go away first so that I know AF is reporting soon. Probably hitting 30 all hormones changing again...
sad.gif

Hi gals,

I'm in my 2WW, today is dpo 7 or maybe 6. My period should be on 10 march, based on a 28 day cycle. I know it's much too early to test, but strangely I am having Pms symptoms like my leg calves are very very tired and sore. Anyone experienced that before a BFP?

Strawberries, really? I do hope u r right! Anyway I tested using test strip this morning, BFN. Today should be 6 or 7 dpo. I know I shouldn't be testing so early, but tot I'll be lucky. Last month I also tested this early and wasted so many test kits. The worst was seeing the words Not Pregnant several times. Sad...

I hope to be able to resist testing till at least 10 dpo... When did u get ur BFP? Did u test b4 that?

Back