2WW - for those TTC-ing

Maomi: symptoms still there but bfn this morning on dpo12 so will not be testing until next weekend if AF doesn't report

I start to spot liaos.... 4days past AF... Pinkish brown spotting... Not sure if this is a sign of menses.... Now I have a dull lower back pain, accompanied by headache... And the boobs still tender, or rather heavy with veins and all....

Hi Shery, my symptoms r similar to urs, spottings, blood stained tissue like lining but no full red flow. Been like that on and off, some days with spottings and then nothing. Tested bfn last week on CD28 & 30.

Quite concerned now that whenever I go toilet, there's like brighter red blood when I wipe myself but on the liner very watery pinkish / brown spotting. Plus I'm getting more dizzy as hours go by...

Jas: your first day of period is cd1. Opk cannot use first morning urine. Try to hold urine for 4 hours before testing. Try to control the amount of liquid intake durin this period so that urine not too diluted. Best to test 2x a day. I usually test at 11am n 6pm.

morning ladies!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 17-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD63</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasmine_chu</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD47</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD52</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

thiru : tink it is still early to test.. test again a couple of days later..

jas : normally i will start to BD on CD8 le.. and test on opk on CD9 onwards.. coz i tested +ve on CD10 before.. so i will tested slightly earlier.. afraid to miss the O...

mummyjay : probably u are still too early to test.. wait till ur af due date and test again..

shery : tink u better go see a doc...

Just collected my blood test results, everything is normal
but doc wants me to do Pregnancy Test again. He's kindda convinced I am, though he was not able to do the hcblood test though. Now waiting....

Anyway, I'm seeing my gynae later this afternoon to sort out my 'problem'

Seems like i'll be spending my entire day at the clinics!

Morning all...

Berries: Im CD2. AF just reported yest. Thanks for updating the table!
happy.gif

Good morning ladies!

How come weekends always seem to fly by while weekdays crawl along? Haiz. Hope everyone had a good break.

Today is DPO6. This 2ww is moving soooo slowly. Am recovering from my UTI (aside to Twinklelynne: they have pee test kits for UTI that will detect the presence of white/red blood cells, which indicates an infection), nowadays the medicine is so much more convenient, I remember last time I always get a 5 day / 7 day course of antibiotics, now it is just one sachet of super nasty tasting powder, mix with water, drink this one dose, n u r done.

Jas: I know it's kinda gross but I use disposable small paper cups when I test in the office. After I use, I empty the cup, crumple it n throw it into the sanitary bin. Then wash my hands about 5 times at the sink, haha.

Cheeka: hug hug, I'm sorry to hear abt your AF. We will all make it one day soon!!

Good luck to all testing this week!

Hi, everybody, thanks for the advice. Hav to go buy paper cups cos office dun have wor.. haha

Btw, i m starting to drink longan red date tea on a daily basis. My DH also wants to drink with me but on alt days. Is it advisable for guys to drink too?

Bbcripps: Thanks! Im okay, in fact, I couldnt wait for af to come so that I can try this cycle
happy.gif

Thiru: ~hugz~ We're cycle buddies! New cycle new hope! Btw, how long hv you been ttc-ing? Have your dh done seminal analysis?

I went to see my gynae. Now my spotting turned to menses apparently, though lighter than normal. She examined me and deduced everything is normal for me. That's a consolation... Though I'm super light headed... So unlike any othe cycle I had *sigh*

So I'm CD2, time to try again.... Jia you everyone!!!

ic... then I think my spottings should be menses too, though it did not turn full blast hot red.

CD6 for me, as spotting started on 12 Sept.

Shery: Do u still have any light cramp on your lower abdomen? I still have some light cramps there....

Thiru... no bright red still got chance!!! Hugs! Btw, did you go back for scan since you were taking clomid? I have no symptom at all. Had diarrhea couple of days back, took 1 pill to stop it then now no shit!
sad.gif
Sorry TMI. :p Had been feeling nauseous and no appetite since last wed. Today gastric pain but the brown sugar ginger tea I got from gongcha helps.

TTCing, spotting doesn't mean menses though. Perhaps you should check with the gynae?

Maomi: I am confused too and have been waiting for it to turn full blast AF but apparently, it didn't. I have booked my gynae appointment but will only be able to see him on the 24th. Will monitor and see how it goes then.

Thiru: Maybe yours is IB? Or u would like to monitor for the next few days before gg to ur gynae?

Cheka: Yey! Must jia you, who knows can strike this cycle *hopes high high*

TTC: yah, still got light cramping, major headache.. And backache too... But gynae mentioned it looked like menses liaos (though I did mention this is considered lighter than normal)

Third: still got hope. Dun stress stress... Maybe in the process
happy.gif

Hi all, spotting is normal one day before menses turn full blown. That's what happened to me. One whole day onli some brown spotting, but it came full blown on the next day. Actually, if AF comes, u will b more relieved as u do not need to stress over it. &amp; u can plan for your next cycle.

Cheer up
happy.gif

Shery, you can get it from pharmacy. Its by Biotest, usually placed near the hpt there.

TTC-ing, don't stress. I agree with Jas.

Thiru: I'm excited for you, coz it sounds promising
happy.gif

I'm more excited this cycle.. Dunno why.. Gonna 'chiong' all the way till I strike! Lol!

Shery: the spotting looks like ewcm in dark brown colour. Don't know what's happening and it's driving me crazy! Dh says I should not think too much into it.

Maomi: your symptoms look promising! When r u going to test?

TTCing: I also read somewhere that IB can take place on dpo13 and that person tested positive 5 days later! I don't know if I will be that lucky

Thiru: I know how you feel, I just been through that crazy time of the month with all the symptoms and uncertainties... I know it's hard, but probably occupy yourself with more couch potato kind of activity and put our leg up and relax... It's probably in the process.... Jia you!!

Thiru, so strange, then how he knows whether clomid works for u. Hmmph.... They should scan u on day 12 or 14.

I don't dare to think too much too. Gonna test maybe this weekend cos still no sore boobs. But my gastric pain is back. Been almost 10 years since I had bad gastric pain.
sad.gif
so painful. Just went to pharmacy to get some gastric med that's safe for Preggy.

Maomi: ya I did go for the cd12 scan. Everything was good n ready to go. Then from dpo 1 had cramps, sore nipple n backache so was confident will strike.

Gd morning gals!

Thiru, Ah.... Icic... Don't think about it too much, as long as u don't see red. Should still have chance.

reiko : just BD!! u see the line show half.. did u take another opk to test again?

thiru : no red still got chance!! nv give up yet.. ur symptoms are promising.. u should strike this cycle...

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 18-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD64</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasmine_chu</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD46</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD37</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD48</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD53</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Actually hor, my OPK is always showing very faint line leh whenever I test... do any of you get that? I tot it's supposed to be a darker?

shery, my opk is always showing faint line too. i guess its either the the LH level is not high enough to be picked up or the urine is too dilute as i can only hold my pee for 2+hr or 3hrs. i only tested once a day.

Back