2WW - for those TTC-ing

Sleepygal: do u feel warm after taking Tcm meds?

Anyone feel warm after taking Tcm meds? Is it normal? My hands feel exceptionally warm..

Thanks Shirley and Thiru
happy.gif

Thiru: When do u intend to test?

ReikoHopes: I feel warm too after taking the TCM meds. It is good that u feel warm as the TCM meds are supposed to keep u warm by circulating your blood flow within your body (esp to your womb).

My TCM phyisician also said that if u pass motion every day, esp morning, it means that ur body should be fine.

Welcome jhw, thanks for ur advice..

Bbcrisps: gd luck for this cycle..must spread ur bbdust 2 weeks later..

Ttcing: sound like IB.. rmb Shirley slogan,just did it.. maybe u will have a surprise..hee..

Wednesday blues.. My office do many preggies, talking abt buying this & that .. I wanna smile & join in but.. So hard.. Sigh! How come some pp are just so fertile?

Reikohopes: understand how u feel... Maybe u can ask what they did or ate b4 they got preggie (if u feel that they dun mind sharing or if u dun mind them knowing that u r ttcing). So that u can get some tips from them?

Dun worry, not everyone gets preggie fast, at least not me. How long have u tried to ttc?

Morning ladies!

BBCrip: Hope your IUI is successful cos your weak link is the same as mine. Hope that you can be a success story for us!
happy.gif
Good luck for your two week wait!

Maomi n TTCing: Hope your aunties dont come okay!!!

morning ladies!!

reiko : can feel u!! u will get ur deserved BFP de.. hughug!

ttcing : crossed everything for u!! its a gd thing... hope u wont get to see ref for the next 9mths... wen u testing?

i lao sai this morning lor.. any idea tat i drink grapefruit juice will cause me stomach upset??

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 12-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD58</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD42</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD47</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD66</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Berries: I itchy fingers and just went to test. And it's a BFN
sad.gif

Dun dare to test anymore unless no AF till next week. I'm still feeling the right side cramps, dun tell me the witch is coming?!?!
sad.gif

ttcing : *touchwood* dun say!!! will crossed everything for u de... ur cycle length is 31days ma.. it is still early to test today.. u wait a couple of days then test again.. no red no red!! u will not see red for the next 9 mths!!

Gd morning gals!

Hey Berries, thanks for updating the chart. If you drink it empty stomach, will probably cause some bowel irritation.

Cheeka, thank you but I have no symptom at all.

TTCing, choy! don't anyhow say. wait couple of days lah.

reikohopes, the tcm med does cause some warmth at the tummy area n body for my case. but my palms n legs are still cold leh. tcm ask me wear socks to sleep and avoid cold drinks.

does anyone knows whether can visit the dentist during 2ww?

maomi :
happy.gif
but i drank after my dinner.. dunno why like tis.. past few days still ok.. but tis morning.. omg!!! it is like my 3rd time visit the toilet le.. sorry TMI..

energeticsnake : hw r u?? me too leh.. my palms and feet get cold very easily.. feet can wear socks to slp..how bout palms?

berries, feet wear socks, palms wear gloves. lol. wear to sleep still ok, but go to work how to use comp with ur hands wearing gloves? tcm point of view is that must keep the whole body warm so that the qi can be smoothen and conceive easily.

jhw, i m not drinking LRD drink, me only drink ginger tea alternate days, cos too heaty until i will get ulcers. then take the tcm med 2 twice a day.

bazhen oso helps in warming the body?

Energeticsnake

My tcm ask me to disregard all heaty symptoms and continue drink LRD tea, unless i got sore throat then stop till recover then continue to drink...
My tcm say ba zhen is the most impt tonic for women, so must drink weekly

Sleepygal, most likely the tcm med aldy contains bazhen, red date and longan. I asked my TCM before, he said bazhen is essential for women, hence, they have already added in their med.

Berries, think your stomach got prob, try to take po chai pills. If still nt well, better to see a doc.

Gals, just to share, my TCM said try to wear slippers at home cos in singapore, our floorings are usually tiles and its cold, hence, we fall sick easily. Who's seeing Dr Zou? She said the same as well.

So I've started wearing slippers at home. Feels better. Not so cold.

Maomi

thanks for sharing !

I think my TCM did not add bazhen, longan, red dates in her medicine
Because she ask me to drink LRD daily, and Bazhen weekly (at least once)
In the Medicine, it was other stuffs…. One of the stuff she told me that she added is “五子衍宗丸” For Fertility….. which she advised if not taking her medicine, can consider buying this to eat.

Sleepygal, should be ok to see dentist during 2ww. Just let him know that you r trying to conceive n might be preg aldy. They will take note what not to use.

Jhw, where to get the med?

Hi ladies,
CD1 for me today.. After a long wait, AF finally comes..
I'm seeing TMC to tio my body.. Hopefully can regulate my mense and try again..
Congrats to those who has graduate to the next thread.. N sticky bean for the next 9 mths.. N hopefully can graduate soon too..
For those like me who is still trying hard.. Relax ur mindset first n try again.. We will all graduate frm this thread with our sticky bean for the next 9mths..

vymon: Hi hi...welcome back! Hope u r fine. New cycle new hope! U will strike soon before u know it
happy.gif

I am having AF symptoms too and reckon it will come this weekend. Btw, r ur AFs usually long and irregular? have u seen any TCM or gynae before regarding these issues? If so, what did they say or advise u?

Hi TTCing, thanks ger..
my AF length is very long frm 60 -72days.. Frm family dr.. My gynae.. my Chinese sinseh.. All said I have no problem.. The problem lies on my mentally.. Maybe I think too much n giving myself too much stress on havin 2nd child.. TMC ask mi to let go my mindset of having a 2nd baby and let it naturally.. N also my hormones very messy as I had 2mcs last yr.. So now it's to tiao back my health first.. ;)

Hi Vymon, welcome bk. Sayang, new cycle new hope. If it makes you happier, my cycle is longer.... last cycle I have hit my all time longest of about 4mths! HEEHEHEHEH... Yeah, I'm depending on TCM too. Cos i'm sick of hormones from gynaes.

Hi Maomi, thanks ger.. ;)
Do you have long cycle all along? Mine is irregular like 6weeks to nearly 2 mths like tt before I had my #1.. After birth and 2MCs even longer now.. N at times the flow is nt much too.. Maybe hormones affect my AF cycle.. So far, how long have you been seeing TMC? Any improvement?

Hi babes, i am new here.. Have been TTCing for ard 8 months..

AF decided to visit me yesterday-11 Sep.. Anybody wants to be TTC buddies with me?? My last menses was ard 10 / 11th Aug. So i estimate my ovulation is 28th Sep? Correct me if i m wrong..
I had cramps 5 days before my AF starts. Does anybody encounters it?

For the longan red date drink, can DH drink as well? Will it be too heaty for him? Cos we seen TCM 3 mths ago and he said my DH is heaty &amp; i am the opposite. Tink we will start going to visit him again..

Jasmine,
My tcm did not tell my hus to drink LRD tea, only tell him not to take cold drinks n fresh milk and raw stuff,....but for me, i must drink LRD tea daily

Hi Vymon, started when I was in my early 20s but the cycle seemed to get longer ever since I started TTC. mmm.... actually my last encounter with another tcm, Dr Zou, think the menses cycle was shorter but still pretty long. This round is like the longest ever. TCM said its cos of my gastric flu. After taking his med, my menses seem to be smoother though. still alot for at least not like a pipe. sorry TMI :p So I also duno whether to test any sooner
sad.gif

Hi Jasmine, welcome. Yeah, sorry I guess most of us are pretty bz lately
happy.gif

Morning ladies!!
Finally is thursday!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 13-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD2</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD59</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD43</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD48</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

vymon : new cycle new hope! hughug!

jbw : of coz u are welcome..
when is you last menses date?
and what is your cycle length like (eg :28 to 30days)?
i will count the CD = cycle day for you once i got your last menses date..

thiru : u r most welcome!! how u feeling today? still crampy ma?

jasmine : hi!! sure!! can you provide me you last menses date and cycle length?
i will count the CD for you.. CD1 is the day wen your first day of menses start...

morning everyday, i hope i can stay here to chat with you ladies.
How's everyone?

Berries, very soon you can start to test opk liao. Jiayou.

Berries: the cramps are getting milder since yesterday. Still on n off. Nipples sore. Sat approaching...... Getting nervous

Babykk: has your cramps stopped? When did they stop?

Shirley: good luck with gynea appt today. keep us updated

Babykk: ya like one week before AF arrive but this cycle abit weird. It started at O and still going strong. The were quite strong for the last week. Was better yesterday, mild. Still building up my courage to test over the weekend.

How r u? Have u seen your gynea yet?

Thiru, ya that usual, last time when my af going to report, my cramp will be 2 days or 1 day earlier, but this cycle was cramp even 2dpo all the way, cannot be af coming right, cos the feeling is like af coming but knowing actally just ovaluted.
I have not seen gynae yet, my appt on 24Sep, still very long way, my neck growing very long already.

reiko : u r most welcome!! we arr cycle buddy too!
happy.gif

babykk : ya lor.. i tink i will test early again.. last cycle could not detect O at all.. very worried.. dunno is it i O early or O late or nv O.. haiz.. we miss u here.. how u feeling?

thiru : so excited fo you!!! alot of promising signs.. same as babykk who strike last mth... hughug!

Back