2WW - for those TTC-ing

Third, just tell them this: I wish! Then they will just shut up. Tried n tested hahaha.

Babykk, congrats! See, told u don't worry too much.

Btw gals, anybody know y I test opk yest no 2 lines but told got 2 ah? I kinda thought I ovulated cos I had cramp the the before. Maybe I didn't? Haiz, maybe gonna be a long cycle again

Hi everyone!

I am new here and also ttc. Just tested positive for opk, the only ''problem" is i tested positive on CD4 which is rather unusual. Perhaps the egg was already ready, i have no idea! But i am glad i randomely tested opk and managed to catch it although we were caught off guard.

Anyone else had such a thing happen?

Haiz.. Tested +ve nite of 6 sep and morning
Of 7 sep..i tested again nite of 7 sep and its -ve?!
Does ovulation end sooo fast?
@maomi: u tested +ve and -ve again?

tested this morning with clearblue smiley face digital ovulation and i saw a smiley face! but im confused with my previous post.
perhaps its that i have pcos and results vary?

maomi: any reason why? i read the leaflet but it did not state anything about not using first morning pee. onli stated to ensure 4 hrs before testing i have not peed.

Twinkle: LH takes awhile to be produced during the day so morning urine not recommended. It is recommended to test opk btw 12noon to 8pm.

Yes your surge can be v short. Some of us have it for few hours to about 2 days. I think pcos has an effect on opk. Must check online

Maomi: hardly slept because of backache n cramp. Ya next time I tell them that hahah

Poor thing Thiru, if really goes on, u might want to see a doc? Sometimes UTI can also be like that de but u have sore nips... So maybe uve striked? :p

twinkle: I agree with Thiru.. avoid using morning urine.. try to limit water intake too so urine won't be diluted.. both he control and test line must be same darkness or either test line is darker den control den its consider positive..
happy.gif

Thiru: how r u feeling?? you wanna go for a check anot?? you wanna get your progestron check? should be able to see if you oed? if ptogestron is high.. likely you will get good news.. but hcg Gt to wait till when you're further dpo..

Babykk: glad to hear that everything is gg smoothly for u..btw, this cycle did u went to the tcm? Do u think it really helps?

twinklelynne: is not really a must, if you're naturally a dry person, den its better to use.. cos sperms require a good cm to travel to the egg.. if you're a person with lots of Ewcm during fertile period, den probably you don't need it..
happy.gif

Twinkle: to be sure test again in 4 hours

Shirley/Maomi: Only dpo4 so don't want to be paranoid. This cramp doesn't feel like O cramping just discomfort. Yesterday evening had poking pain for about 30 mins. Just wait n see how if cannot thahan I go see my gynea. Definitely not normal for me

Please add me to the table as well
happy.gif

AF 30 Aug, cycle 28-31 days

Which CD do u gals start using opk? I used those cheapo ones previously but the line is not very clear.. n Clearblue ones are so ex
sad.gif

Faith,
Yes this cycle i did tcm too. I started off for 2 rounds of tcm. I don't know if it helps but i think no harm trying. In fact i actually wanted to quit tcm if never strike cos i find it too ex. Then DH was not keen for me to do also.
sad.gif

Oh, =.=" after i tested "positive" i nv test any more.. haha dono when's the actual day i ovulated.

btw~ i managed to persuade DH to go for the IUI yesterday. haha.. So dr say this two week see how.. =x

Joce: that good news! Most of us have cramps when we O so te ovulation day is based on this cramp. Hope that helps

Good morning ladies!

Reiko: the last time I just drank 1 cup a day n it worked. Generally I have ewcm so the grapefruit juice just enhanced it

Morning ladies!!
sian.. monday bluessss....
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 10-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD56</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD64</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

morning ladies.

anyone here is seeing dr zou (amk)? can share your experience? personally, i tink her waiting time is very long wor. spent at last 3hrs waiting for the past 3 days.
sad.gif

Thanks bbk. Ya i ate 1.. haha.. thanks! after my IUI, been feeling crampy and noticed more discharge. Don't know if its usual.. >"< my friend's bb very cute.. haha cant wait to hold mine.. =p

Joce, its norm cos' when the cathether is put in, it loosen the cervical mucus. Have loads of rest. My last one wasn't successful cos i didn't rest

Sleepygal, I went before. She's good, waiting still alright but must make appt beforehand. However, I find that she is more interested in IVF patients. She is not a listener if you are not a ivf patient.

Also, the med + accupuncture will cost you about 85 bucks for a week.

For me its really more of the distance to travel from west to AMK lah. Also didn't quite like her consultation. She doesn't tell you anything much, just mmm, ok, abit heaty then go do accupuncture.

Maomi.. ya after the procedure, DH want me to go home straight and slp.. lol. even though Dr say its ok to move around.. haha. But my discharge was with streaks of pinks.. does scare me abit though..

maomi, ya, she is those dun have much to say, unless u ask her. got make appt oso must wait for long time lor. but then seems like she oso have some cases of getting pregnant naturally. there was a pregnant lady who came with the mum, the mum praised dr zou its her credit to help the daughter to preg with twins now. but then i dunno hers was natural or ivf. saw a few couples with the wife being preggy. she is quite popular i would say, but the waiting time is too long. haiz.

Joce, its ok de. Don't worry too much
happy.gif

Sleepygal, sometimes asked her how, she just kept telling me, cycle too long then ask whether i'm still taking hormones from gynae, but i already told her last week I stopped. Haiz, but she just doesn't listen and I really don't know what's she is scribbling.

I believe most of her cases are ivf

Thiru, yes I have mild cramp during 2ww starting from 1dpo.
Seems like u have high chances. For all my previous bfn 2ww, I dun have cramps only ovulation cramps.

Morning ladies!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 11-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD57</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD39</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD46</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD65</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Anyone testing soon?
Thiru, ur symptoms seems promising..
cant wait for your 2ww to end and update us on ur gd news!! jia you!

Shirley, just a random thought, u know your blood test value very high right, u think u r expecting twins? :p

Shirley: wow twins so exciting! When u did follicle scan can see how many ripe follicle

Berries: keeping my body twisted haha

Back