Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

me not really hpoing for boy leh... i have always preferred little girls ;) scared to have boys actually... they are very naughty!!!! but since i already have a girl, i dun mind whether this will be girl or boy ;)

i'm going to see if this 2nd delivery is goign to be easier than the 1st... if so, then will consider having #3... if not, then forget it already ah! delivery no joke man!!!!! i was very traumatised by it... and it doesnt help that my pain threshold is zero

congrats chantelle!

Hope both Cloud9 and Chantelle have a smooth pregnancy and a happy healthy bb!

Cloud9, my hubby buy me a bouquet of flowers every year for my bday - without fail
happy.gif

Now waiting for him to upgrade my ring also .. maybe i should send him the link to this thread hehehe or send him to take a crash course with your hubby! haha

Yvonne, can share your experience when you were in Phuket? Did you puke much? Did you enjoyed your trip? I went to Phuket when I was in my 2nd trimester when I was carrying my boy. 2nd trimester was ok.

Thanks Qdee and Bluesea!

Chantelle, when I was my mum's first I was also very super naughty! So that does not only apply to boys. In fact my younger brother is much tamer than me hee...

whah how come got so many romantic hubbies here??? cant even remember when was the last time my hb ever gave me flowers!!!

thanks to all for ur well wishes ;)

clou9
okie, i hope to hvae a tame boy should i have a boy... or at most as anughty as chloe.. at least that i can handle ;) hahaha

chantelle, CONGRATS to u too!!!

feb, I'm not sure if the FAMS is wat u're referring to, it's juz wat I saw from my child's PD's name card, so i'm wondering what qualification does it refers to...

cloud9, woah u r gg hol! woah! I dare not leh, when i was pregnant, very ks ehehheh even now, I also worry how I'm gg to cope if i'm gg to bring my girl along to any holiday(before I get pregnant wif my 2nd one...)

hi cxope and mum05,
oops forgot to answer your qn on fams
it means that the doctor was awarded the fellowship of the academy upon completion of his postgrad training

Chantella
Congrats!!! Have been receiving good news about getting pregnant from other thread and my colleagues & friends. So happy for you all
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
So baby no. 2 coming, cherish your precious time with your little chloe. Cloud9mummy, also remember to "physco" your boy that a little baby is in your tummy, let the 1st born get involve in your pregnancy. Let him choose something for the baby so he will feel proud can choose for his di di or mei mei
happy.gif
I bought a toy on behalf of my Summer girl and when my Wayne boy visit me after I delivered, I presented him the present, saying that is given by his sister. Of course he very happy lah!!
happy.gif

Cloud9mummy
I went to bangkok during 1st trimester when I have my boy. Then for 2nd pregnancy I went to Phuket. Very coincident that both location are in Thailand. Both pregnancy are smooth sailing. Thank God, I dun have nausea or vomitting. Not much blues, appetite not exceptionally good. I eat as usual but try to eat more veg & fruits, recommended by Health Promotion Board
happy.gif

thanks chantelle, for your clarification! I still tot it meant "Food and Medical Studies" ahhahahhahahha

ya chantelle, i agree wif yvonne, when we're hving our 2nd one, we'll hv to 'educate' or rather Prepare our 1st child on the arrival of e bb... some might be more jealousy but if the age gap is not too wide, i think maybe not so bad? But whichever the case, I'm sure the 'preparation' shld help i guess...

ya chantelle n cloud9, i oso heard dat it helps if u give a present to ur elder kid saying dat its a gift from the 2nd kid. Its an old hearsay but no harm trying. I did dat when i gave birth to my 2nd ger.

Currently my elder ger loves her mei mei so much but it d mei mei who doesnt really like her eg when jie jie trying to hold her hand or hug her she always reject her ...haha coz maybe we pay too much attention to the elder ger liao.

hi

not sure if i remember correctly.... but i saw that there is a baby and toddler contest at rivervale mall these 2 weekends starting from this weekend few weeks ago.

N decided to share.

isit, Evon? I was there last wkend, no such contest leh, the mall 'lobby' was very cramped up with those stalls(like festival sales stalls type) though...

Hello everyone

Wah....now so many members.

I have not being logging in since last September.

Just had a missed miscarriage last month and just got back to work.

How's everyone?

Seems very quite today.

cxope, no prob... :D

jackie, sorry to hear abt that, hope u're recovering well, n pls take care ya...

chantelle, u MIA ar? hehehe

Good Morning

Yupe, I had a D&C done last month @ KKH.

I am waiting for my menses to come and hope to try again next month.

Anyone here had a miscarriage before but now are pregnant?

Regards

hi mum05,
yeah kinda mia-ed ofr a while.... ms damn sian.... now not excited about pregnancy anymore..... feel so lethargic all the time and moody!

hi jackiejon,
if u had a d&c done, high chance that u will conceive very very soon... even this very month! for couples who have been unsuccessful at getting pregnant, sometimes gynaes do a d&c to help them..... apparently doing a 'cleanup' within the uterus makes it easier for one to conceive ;) good luck!

Hello Chantelle

Congrats to you. How many months?

I am praying hard to conceive again.

Which gynae are you seeing?

chantelle, oh geez, but nvm lah, it might be juz for these few mths? U dun feel e same with yr 1st pregnancy?
My girl clapped her hands last evening! I was wondering why she kept staring at my hands when I applauded her when she finished her food and the next thing - she clapped too! aahhaha
I also noticed she seems to be trying to speak again(she stopped after saying pao pao, pa pa and ma ma ma...) and this time round she juz went on n on :p
Is it ard this timing they start to do these things? My nieces are all so 'big' liao, so I can't rem wat they did at wich age(I was also told tat kids these days are diff from earlier days so really dunno...)
Gg for my haircut later(my gf's picking me up n offered to look aft her whilst i hv my haircut hehe).
U rest well n take care hor... u use icq?

Hello ladies, I'm just back from my Aussie trip had a great time there, visited all the theme parks and some of the rides are really scary.
My MS is worse off than my first but at least I don't puke all whatever I eat, it's just feeling nauseous but nothing come out. On board the plane was quite bad I threw up a couple of times. Luckily got bag to throw up, else passengers in front of me and the seats will not escape from my puke man... yukes. Last Friday I had a very bad headache + MS and I was squatting next to my toilet bowl and almost ripped it off while puking in it. Aw man... I'm taking some medicine to stop the MS. Chantelle, you can ask gynae to prescribe Maxolon for you, it's good to lessen the MS. It works for me.

jackiejon,
take good care of your body.

chantelle & cloud9mummy,
hope your ms will ease off after the first trimester.

clarks bb shoes
saw taka having some special buys on clarks bb shoes
think till mid nov

Hello Febnian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone know whether will there be any baby contest in Rivervale Mall this weekend?

Regards

Branded Clothing Bazaar
Venue : Timberlux Centre, 326 Havelock Road
Date : 12th nov (12pm - 8pm) + 13th Nov (12pm - 5pm)

- for baby to toddler (5/6 yr old)
- prices from S$6.50 onwards
- feature items & brand like Oshkosh, Old navy, Gap, Mothercare, minibandi, Raulf Lauren, etc
- there are some Disney wall decoratives and ladies Old Navy shorts and skirts

jackiejon
Do not keep track of any baby contest after joining once in the best breastfeeding baby contest.
Just one experience is enough for me, phew, very tiring going to and fro kkh and imm for audition,semi-finals and finals.
If you interested in online contest, maybe can check with cloud9mummy and jen

Long time log in here as me and son was sick... Caught a flu! Nowadays, many ppl fell sick. Drink more water...

Hi febnian, yeah I hope the MS would get better now. I think it is coz my appetite is beginning to improve. I think I still can't take dairy products yet, just like yesterday I drank milo + milk and I threw the whole thing up. Maybe can't stand the smell of it? I dunno. I can't stand eggs and cheese too.

Mummies, did your kids at 8mths old started rejecting milk? My boy at 8mths already sprouting his 2nd tooth and I'm not sure is it becoz he has tasted solid food or is it his teething that's why he's beginning to reject milk. I noticed in the daytime, he will only drink the most 4-5oz instead of 8oz and I will substitute with cereal, on top of that he still has his normal porridge meal. But come night, he can finish all 8oz of milk, so I find it's a bit weird like playing hide-and-seek. Also he's starting to have separation anxiety coz when I'm just out of his sight for a while, he will start to yell and cry for me. It can be just for a few seconds out of his sight. Aiyoh... When I bathe him in his bathtub, woah he can really pull himself up like almost standing up. He will grip very tightly at the sides of the bathtub and pull himself up. I think he's quite a strong boy. He's weight is getting really too heavy for me now and my hubby will take over carrying him. Coz now I try not to carry too heavy things. Know what? Now my babysitter's youngest daughter contracted chickenpox. She called me last Sun to inform me, luckily the chickenpox only came out on Sun after we brought our son back home on Fri!! If not he will kerna and I will also kerna! Coz I haven't kerna chickenpox yet, dunno if this is heng or suay... So now my mum is taking care of my son and every morning starting this Mon (it's been 5 days liao) me and hubby have been running up and down from our place to my mum's place in the morning and then rush to work and night time fetch him back. It's so tiring! We have to wake up so early 6am every morning...
sad.gif
and worst still I have to make a big detour back to my office... sigh... my this babysitter quite problematic though she is good. First is her dad in M'sia passed away - now that gave us a HUGE headache. Then her neck grew something that swell, now ok. Then now... chickenpox... I wonder what's next??!! Put our boy in the childcare worse that's why we chose nanny over childcare. Then my parents working luckily my mum work at night only so daytime she can take care for me. My MIL passed away... so tough luck lor...

Chantelle, are you ok? Didn't see you here leh... my next checkup is 3rd Dec. How are you coping with MS?

hi all,
been rather busy of late and the ms comes and goes.... most days i['m nauseous the whole day.... and on some fortuante days, i feel normal.....

congrats on all the latest baby developments!!!! how exciting ;)

aiyoh,
cloud9, ur babysitter really problematic hor....
my checkup on 30th nov

hi jackiejon,
me about 7-8wks now.... seeing dr kt tan from kkh

Dear Chantelle

I so envy of you....I cant wait to be pregnant again.

I am seeing Dr Tony Tan @ The Private Suite in KKH.

Regards

Chantelle, yah lor, what to do, it's like we're under their mercy like that and they become our boss! Pay $$ to get problems... sigh...
sad.gif

My MS pattern also like you, come and go, sometimes whole day, sometimes nothing the whole day. But we'll survive through!!

woah... a bit the quiet here...

chantelle, did you get maxalon from your gynae to help your MS? lately my boy has been even crankier than before. you know what people say and that's somehow quite true - they say that your #1 somehow know's #2 existence even in your tummy and they know that they have a competitor that's why #1 will be cranky than usual to catch your attention. mine is like that. how about yours? my MS is getting better this week. appetite is better too.

I was at mall on last Saturday. There was a toodler contest there..

So many babies and toddlers there... hardly get to see here so many people and families.

334858.jpg

Hi Mommies

I stay in Punggol and would need your advise is there any PD to recommand in Sengkang? Like to bring my boi for a checkup as recently he being rejecting milk and only can feed him while asleep.

You can call for an appt at
Kidslink Children's Clinic
Blk 237 Compassvale Walk #01-532
Singapore 540237
General Enquiries: 63884466

Dr Vanessa Tan is really frenly & professional
happy.gif

Hi all, have not come in fo a long time. Hows every one?

Have been bz looking after the children as we hv sent the maid back. Now waiting for the new maid to arrive. In the meantime, I have to take leave frequently to take care of the children.

Poko, thou i stay in SK, my PD is in Hougang.

Hi all thanks for you info on the PD in Sengkang

I bring my son to Rivervale Mall as really don't know where is Compass Walk but think the PD, Allyson is nice and we are happy with her.

Hi MissyIan

My son is 9 weeks old, and think he is very sensitive so reject frozen milk and due to the frozen milk he reject bottle milk too so we have a hard time asking him to drink milk milk and worry is he growing, and PD ensure that he is alright.

Poko,
Wa, 9 weeks rejecting milk, very fussy leh! My 10th mth old monkey is also with Allyson Tan. SHe looks stern right... but damn good at explaination. Mind my language... Try and error with your kid, must get hold of his fussiness. Kinda missing when my monkey was a newborn, so easy to handle, flip him here and there. Kekekeke... Happy parenting!

Hi all,

Just brought my daughter to Takashimaya..To watch Sesame Street! ..Very entertaining and professional song and dance.

Next, is to watch Batman at Raffles City..
happy.gif

hey belladona, how did u come to knw abt such 'events'? Frm newspaper or wat? My girl oso likes to watch Sesame St! If only I had known...
sad.gif

Back