Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

cloud9mummy

Hi All, thought of starting this thread to talk about any topics and also bring our babies out and meet up one day!

Hear from you soon!
happy.gif

Hi,

Nice of you to start this thread. My boy is 15MO. I'm staying in Punggol. You? It would be nice for our kids to make frens
happy.gif

Wow! My boy is only 11 weeks!
happy.gif
I'm staying in Sengkang. Compasspoint is a nice meeting place hor? I frequent Kiddy Palace there quite a far bit
happy.gif

hello sk, are you in sengkang or in punggol? how old is your baby?

i hope we dun get bored in this thread coz now not much topic for discussion. pls feel free to discuss anything yah.

maybe let me start with something... lately i've tried to upload my baby pix but to no avail coz they only accept 600 X 600 size and mine is 1280 X 640 any idea how to shrink it smaller? I tried using paint program to shrink it but when i save it it's still 1280 X 640. My digicam lowest resolution is 640 X 640 so how?

hi hi

i stay in sengkang too. Me with two kids, one gal who is coming 2.5yrs old and a boy that turned 15mths yesterday

cloudmummy, sorrie, cant help u there cos me no gd with electronics stuff
happy.gif

Hi mummies!!

I live in seng kang too. I've got a handsome boy turning to 3 years old this August & a pretty gal turning 5 months old next week. Hope to meet up with you all soon!!

cloud9mummy

Are you using microsoft photo editor?? you can go to the menu bar find Image> resize> change the unit to pixels and reduce the size to 500. tick on the smooth box and that should solve the problem. Hope this helps!!

Hi mummies.

I'm a sahm with a coming 1 year old bb gal, Alicia. We stay in sengkang too, nearest LRT is Bakau station. Here's a pic of my gal. Hope to meet up with the rest of u too!! Any other sahms???

287638.jpg
287639.jpg

Hi all mommies! Thanks for the enthusiasm! I've managed to solve the dimension problem, haiyah, I forgot that I've a HP photo editor. Thanks for the tip Yvonne! Here's a few pictures of my cute 11 week old little prince charming! Both me and hubby find him so photogenic! And he will kind of know when I want to take pix of him, he will just stare at my digicam and I just wait there to snap a few nice shots! Enjoy!
happy.gif

Pringles, how is it like being a sahm? Can share your experience? I'm considering to be one but it's difficult not to work leh...

287659.jpg

You know ladies, you may think that I'm mad, but I do take pictures of my boy everyday since day 1, yes everyday! When my and hubby look back at those pictures, my boy has really grown man and so fast!

Just want to check with you mommies, how heavy was your babies when he/she was 11 weeks old? Mine is 7.1kg now, is he considered heavy? I think he is coz when I carry him go walk walk, my arms like want to break liao!

Here's a picture of him when he was day 1, so tiny, so precious! at 3.1kg

287667.jpg

Hi cloud9mummy

Hahaaa....your boy is round and chubby.7.1 kg is def heavy but he was born big so not surprising. My gal was born weighing only 2.63kg. Now she's prob just above 8kg. But so long as by 1 year old they have tripled their birthwt, they are doing fine.

I am enjoying being sahm more so after Alicia turns 5-6 mths plus. Initially i couldn't get used to it. Staying home and tending to her all day. Now i'm starting to see the rewards i'm reaping and she's responding a lot more now and just started to walk! Its really great to see every devt stage on your own and u get to know your child's character better
happy.gif
Its worth cutting down on family expenses and living simply in exchange for all these.

Hi pringles, I do agree with you so long that they are putting on the right weight they should be ok.

Are you thinking of having #2 now that you are a sahm it's easier in a way? coz you are not working so can take care but financially whilst can be quite *siong*.

So happy to see my boy smile everytime and when I greet him in the morning when he's awake, he will give me a very broad smile! He knows how to say "Ah Goo" too! We taught him that since half month old.

Hi sumiko!

Hi all, most of the time my boy (12 weeks old now) eat and sleep, playtime is only a while. Is that normal?

Please share your experience.

hi cloud9mummy

ya, is normal. Only when they growing bit by bit every day, the sleeping time will reduce and u will have to play with him more instead of being able to do other stuff liao, hee :p

How i miss my kids when they are still small tiny bit! Can only lie down there and for u to play them instead of them come and bothering u, ha :D

cloud9mummy
I like the photo of your baby wearing a cookie monster bib with milk on his mouth. So adorable!!

sweetheart
Agreed with you that I also want my kids to remain little ones. but think to it, it is very happy to see them gaining independence, have more interaction with you. At least I got a 4 months old gal to refresh my memory. you thinking of getting a 3rd one??
My retired parents take care of them while I work. They lived in Bedok so every morning I have to drive them there and drive them home.

hi yvonne

totally agree with u!!
happy.gif
When u start seeing them gaining independence, walking, mumbling, talking more and more longer words and etc etc... u feel so blissful and so lucky to have these babies (always in parents' eyes)!
And no, stopping at two at the moment. Is too high a std here and we always want the best for them so is financially hard to juggle 3 but who knows, i may have the 3rd one when my two kids grow up <wink>

hi alps
so my son is older than urs by a mth!

hi sweetheart
so yr son is geigei (older brother) ...hehe...

hi all
it is great to start this thread, looking forward that our bb can meet up :-D

hi all, i've started to compile a database of those in SK or PG so that we can get to meet up one day! or maybe send emails.

i need to seek you mommies opinion, i was thinking of sending out every month a list of current and new members to you all so that we know that our club is growing.

As for new members to this club, they would have to email me their details like where they stay SK or PG, child's gender, age, and email address and if there's any additional info they want to add on that's fine. Reason for new members sending me email coz I've no time to logon to this forum everyday to read as I'll be starting work next week and would be really busy.

what do you all think of this arrangement and do you think i should post the compiled list here in the forum or send a broadcast email to you all, which do you all prefer?

hi yvonne, oh that one! it so happened that he puke out a little milk after his feed when i wanted to take a picture of him. how timely!
happy.gif

hi cloud9mummy
i hv no problem with yr suggestions (via email), i am sure that not everyone can logon the forum everyday too.

hi hi cloud9mummy

Fully agreed &amp; supported!
happy.gif
See that's no psoting since Wed too so dont think anyone of us here logon everyday. I dont logon during weekends too.

Let me give u my details
Place: SK
Children: Gal @ 2.5yrs old, boy @ 15mths old
Email: [email protected]

anything else u need, just let me know!
happy.gif

Hi all mommies! Sorry I was missing in action for a while, so busy with work eversince I was back to office, really so busy! My boy at 3.5 months old is able to turn his head side to side already and can start babbling, so happy!
happy.gif

hi mummies in the club

have u ever think of sending ur princes and princesses for some kind of enrichment classes when they turn 15mths or so?

Hi, hi, I'm SAHM wif 13mth old girl, but staying in Hougang (near IMH). :-(
Can I join, coz want my kid to meet more friends?

Hello
Can i join in, i have a 20mths girl hope my little girl can meet more friend here.

BTW, anyone send their kids for playgroup.
I saw two playschool in Punggol at blk 101C
and blk 176C. Care share your feedback ?

hi star

know that the learning vision at punggol is gd, heard from one of the mummies as her son is there.
bascially, learning vision has a gd reputation but still come down to the teachers there too no matter how gd is the reputation
happy.gif

Hi sweetheart
thks for the info. I called learning vision they only conduct only half day or full day childcare. They do not have 2hrs playgroup classes in punggol.

hi star

oops
kao_sticktongue.gif
sorrie, overlooked that u r actually looking for playgp instead of childcare, wrong info given to u then.

as for playgp, i'm not sure then cos me not familiar with punngol, i stayed in SK
kao_smile.gif

Back