Affair!! Adultery!!

One more thing. Perhaps one of the reasons why men take their wives for granted is because they have forgotten the goodness of their wives.

So instead of 'digging' further to find more 'treasures' in their wives who has sacrificed so much for the family; these forgetful men go searching for whatever pleasures to satisfy their selfish desires.

He is heavy in debt too, thus am very worry that he may take my ID and use for some inappropriate purpose like 'Money lending from loan shark' .... coz more trouble to me and kids. (i hv all reasons to worry becoz as mentioned previously, he 'forged cert of annulment to our marriage' w/o my notice..... )

Joyousbabe,I totally agree w u!! Man or husband has long forgotten the goodness of their wives!! Taking care of them,house,meals,making children for them n even their sexual needs. End of the day?? We need to shoulder all d blames? Too nagging la. Too fat la. Didn't give them enough sex la. But do they understand we have so many roles to hold? As a mother, a wife n also a good lover as well. Man? Only as a father n husband and they already complaining stress! We? Complain to who??

Lynn,

If that is the case, don't give him yr ID details to him at all. If he needs it, you will hv to be present at the time that he needs yr ID info. Protect yrself at all costs. It is strange that he needs the ID details of you and the kids. It is not as if he is doing a nomination or doing up a will. If he can't come clean with you , just ignore him until he is honest with you. How is yr youngest son now? Is he improving?

Moorspa, thank you ..... Think I will juz play dumb at the moment with my husband. As for my youngest son....I think I still need to put in a lot of effort. Like what u said to be more emotionally there for him than just physically there. He is really a good boy during day time when engaged with activities, he even go toilet all by himself without any help (except for 'big' business) and even remember to wash his handsafter every use....then are also times where he cling tight to me with hugs and kisses,
and keep asking 'i love u, u knw?' or 'do u love me' again and again, i hv to reassure him over and over it ......Then, sometimes when i am too tired and dun feel like talking....he then ask 'mummy, u angry with me?' or when I close my eyes and rest, he said ' mummy , pls dun die'. Yes, till now, every night he still want me to pat him to sleep.....and also sing to him .... even though day time he is very much like a 'mature' big boy but night time he behave like small little baby....think inside him, he is still feeling insecure...... .

Moorspa, thank you ..... Think I will juz play dumb at the moment with my husband. As for my youngest son....I think I still need to put in a lot of effort. Like what u said to be more emotionally there for him than just physically there. He is really a good boy during day time when engaged with activities, he even go toilet all by himself without any help (except for 'big' business) and even remember to wash his handsafter every use....then are also times where he cling tight to me with hugs and kisses,
and keep asking 'i love u, u knw?' or 'do u love me' again and again, i hv to reassure him over and over it ......Then, sometimes when i am too tired and dun feel like talking....he then ask 'mummy, u angry with me?' or when I close my eyes and rest, he said ' mummy , pls dun die'. Yes, till now, every night he still want me to pat him to sleep.....and also sing to him .... even though day time he is very much like a 'mature' big boy but night time he behave like small little baby....think inside him, he is still feeling insecure...... .

Bek, if I remembered correctly, there is a saying that goes like this: "It takes anybody to be a father. But it takes somebody special to be a daddy."

Let me rephrase it: "It takes anybody to be a husband. But it takes somebody special to be a hubby."

It's a great pity that some men out there don't cherish their honourable roles as a daddy and hubby. Wives are left on the shelves, dwelling in bitterness and self-blamed mentality.

So what if those men are a public success but a private failure, when they can't even love their wives the way she deserves?

Lynn, please do not give the personal details of yourself and your children to your husband. The more he can't give you a satisfactory explanation or the more he is trying to cover up a lie, than the more you should pull out your 'atana' to question him!

You have every right to doubt him and all the authority to protect yourself and your children.

Contine to play dumb towards him. Be firm!

Lynn,

Yr son is a sensitive child and can feel yr emotions. He is afraid of losing cos he only has you. I think yr other 2 elder kids would feel the same way, but they may not express themselves. When a marriage fall apart, kids are the most innocent victims. I hope you can be strong cos i know it is even harder on you. Take care and be strong.

Lynn,
you dont have to give him any of your information if you dont feel comfy or dont know what he's going to do with it. for financial protection for you and the kids, you can file an application for maintenance with the family court. He needs to provide you with enough money to continue the lifestyle you have been leading. you will be scheduled a date for mediation and if you can agree on an amount, great. if not there may be a 2nd mediation and if still no agreement, you will proceed to be scheduled a court date. in court you will both present your expenses etc and the judge will decide how much is a fair amount.

you can read more about it here:
http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/family/page.aspx?pageid=3771

HTH.

Happy Father's Day!

<font color="aa00aa">I wonder, how many fathers out there are truly our kids' hero? I hope fathers are aware of their influences and impact they have on their children.

Someone asked me an interesting question. Maybe you can tell me your answer? Here's the question: "What's the best gift a father can give to his children?"

I have a beautiful song to share. The song title is "Dad, you're my hero".</font>

YouTube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9DjN6OSSI&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player

Song with lyrics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuY5ohZl7Po&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_playerDad

<font color="0000ff">Dad, you're my hero.</font>

<font color="0000ff">I would ride on your shoulders
And look out on the world
Pretending I was big and tall like you
When you were there to hold me
I never was afraid
You made me feel there's nothing I can't do

If I'd spread my wings to fly
When I was very small
I knew that you'd be standing by
To catch me if I fall

Chorus
You're my hero
Chasing the monsters from my room
Going on trips around the moon
The one who's always been there faithfully
You're my hero
And 'cause you're my Dad... 
I'm twice as blessed and lucky to be me

As I kept on growing
We often disagreed
But you let me find myself in my own way
And it's funny, how just lately
I've come to recognize
How wise you are becoming every day
There's so much you've given me
I hope I've made you proud
You're everything a Dad should be
And it's time to tell you now

You're my hero
You didn't have to say a word
Your love was the message that I heard
Inspiring me to be all I can be
You're my hero
And 'cause you're my Dad... 
I'm twice as blessed and lucky to be me</font>

Hi joyousbabe, that's very true.. I find the Mothers are more likely to be their heroes but too bad our kids dun see us as one but their father instead. We stand up for them when things happen in sch or even at playground and not their fathers. Buying them their FAVOURITE food and bringing them to their FAVOURITE place. End of the day,they still look up to their fathers instead of us mothers.

The roles of a father and mother are significantly different, yet they complement with each other to bring out the best potential in a child.

To a child, the father's acknowledgement of achievements and praises carry more weight than the mum's. Why? Because men were created to be the leader in their household. They represent authority. Their words and actions carry authority.

Hence, when a man fails to take up the role as the leader in his own household, the woman by no choice takes over the functional role of the man. Yet, the man still uphold the authoritative image in a child's mind.

So many girls yearn to be their father's little girls, and sons to regard their fathers as their role model.

Imagine when the father falls short from his God-given role? Hopes, visions and trust are crushed in the child's world, leaving a vacancy that a mother is not able to fill up.

If only all fathers know how important their roles are in their family. If they really are able to fathom the significance they have on their loved ones, they will surely learn to honor their roles as a father and a husband.

Thanks Bek
kao_blush.gif

So can anyone answer the below question?

"What's the best gift a father can give to his children?"

hi Bek

sorry i have been very stressed lately. Hey, various people PM me about clubbing together - which one is u? or did u PM me?

pls send me your email, so I can contact u when we have a lonely wives/divorced women get together. Are u still having fun? Party on, babe! :)

Hi Nicole.. How have u been lately? Why so stress? Wanna share w me? Frankly,I wanted to PM u abt the partying together thingy but....errr...I dun know how PM !! LoL! Or if possible,pls PM me instead!! I'd be really looking forward to it!! I think it's gonna be fun if we have such an outing!!

Hi joyousbabe,I think wives like us are really easily contented. Even if it's just a hug or a simple stock of flower will make us smile d whole day. That's how simple we can be..

Back to ur Q,I think the best present a man can give to his children's mom is stay faithful,love n appreciate her.. ( but I dun mind a Chanel bag la) hahaha....

Hi all ladies,shall we plan for a nice buffet dinner? I buy vouchers to go at times.. Cheaper... LoL.. They have this at Copthone Waterfront .. Looks nice.. $33 per person.

And for those who want to club,we can make a date for that too cos I dun think all ladies can stay up so late.. So Nicole,I'm keeping my fingers crossed n hope to hear fr u REAL SOON!!

Back