Affair!! Adultery!!

shinco

Hi,I mean we ladies is always facing unfaithful husbands.. But have anyone been unfaithful before? Even though married,still have bfs too... Wanna share??

hehe platonic guy friends count? so far, I've nvr met anyone who can match up to my hb, looks n character.

U know anyone who does?

he he he! marriage no la.... scared to do all this. im even scared to have a male fren. anyway hubby not comfy wit me having male frens, so i respected his wishes. maybe younger time before marriage have la :p

but i do knw of married women who has affairs..

i wonder who are these women who have affairs?

I also never thought of affairs even though I have many chances to.

When i found out my hub was unfaithful...really feel like taking revenge!!! hahah...

anyone ever took revenge on their unfaithful hub?

Hi ladies.. We woman always think of our hubby.. As for me,I really want to take revenge.. Sometimes it's not cos we are nasty.. It's jus purely to have some fun.. Man can go pub,ktv,nightclub on the pretext of entertaining clients or friends.. Errr...can we??

Hi Sofia & Rina,I seriously have seen married woman having affairs too!! Seems really tempting to me though... Oops!

Hi, my hubby admitted to affair and he also visit nightclubs....and claimed tat he not intend to change his lifestyle now....(he pushed all the blame to me claiming tat i am the one always busy with kids no time for him caused his wrongdoings !!!! that y he need to seek love from elsewhere BUT I am a SAHM with not 1 but 3 kids with no helper, and he himself refused to help). Now, he claimed tat way and I am stuck with this meaningless marriage becoz of 3 young kids.....he came home everyday at 4am leaving me like a single parent or widow................Really feel like taking reveng.........not to sure how long can I tolerate this kind of life.............. If there any chances, really feel like trying to hv an affair to make him feel how I feel now................... (but juz thinking only ...always busy with no ending housework and kids, where got chances..... )

why wan to do the wrong thing.

u might not divorce him for his affair, but if he find out u have affair, he will divorce u

I think most probably your husband is having an affair with a PRC if he frequents the nightclubs... It is a wrong thought to have an affair outside when your husband has one. If you really want to continue the relationship with your husband, you have to change yourself too. All men need attention from their partners, maybe you need to make some changes in that aspect to cater to his needs. I know that it is not going to be easy, but still have to try.

Those PRC women also very thick skin, I feel they should be taught a lesson. You may consider lodging a complaint to MOM against this woman.

Seriously I dun recommend taking revenge by having affairs, it will only mess up our life even more..

If my hb no longer loves me, I will choose to let him go, there's really no point to cling on the empty shell when the heart is no longer there. The more clingy n needy we appear, the more they will despise n detest us while making more excuses to stray outside. Y risk putting yourself to std, HIV?

Dun waste ur time anymore, a leopard won't change its spot. My frds dad still philandering at their 70's, sad but true, some till their grave.

There no hurry to make decisions, start today by loving yourself. There's nobody in this world who can help u except yourself. U have a choice, to remain in the circle or choose to walk out it's ur call, no doubt on that.
With or without him, be happy. Show to him tat even wo him, u will be even happier, live your own life.
Dun let him look down on u anymore. Stop wasting time n wallop in misery.

It is not a sin to choose the wrong person but it's definitely a sin not to pick ourselves up after falling.

Juz like when ur kids fall, we dun blame them fr falling but to learn fr the mistake, pick up n.move on, instead of sitting down n crying non stop.

Those PRC women also very thick skin, I feel they should be taught a lesson. You may consider lodging a complaint to MOM against this woman.

They are not to be trifled with but they won't even stand the slightest chance if the men steer clear of their path. Wan to blame, the 1st person to be blamed will be those men.

When there's no demand, there won't be supply.

Hi Wendy, new beginning, michilin, susanna low.... thanks for kind advise and attention to my post..... In fact, everything's just my wild thinking only to ease my anger..... like I mentioned I am always busy with no ending house chores and kids. All these can only subject to thinking and NO action taken. Unlike men, so long as they feel like doing something, not happy with something, without second tot, they just grab the car key and go w/o worry w/o thinking of the aftermath consequences.. Furthermore, do all of u think that a normal man will get attracted to a women like me holding to 3 kids......they were go for the younger gals out there or PRC. As for me, just like everyone's out there, as A MOTHER - I love my children's, I will try to protect my kids and will not allow myself to do anythings wrong to bring shame to their life............. ....Michilin, tks, I did tried on my part to pay more attention to his needs and salvage our marriage in many ways (in fact b4 i found out his affair, i sensed somethings amiss, but he denied all the way until a month ago........)....... He is not keen to salvage this marriage neither is he keen on ending it right now..........he said he had a plan but not the time to execute yet...... I know jolly well that he is stalling of time, think so am I right now. I do not have any family support and housewife for more than 10 yrs with no income and savings and no allowance, and also with my youngest only 3 YO not attending any school yet (coz hb claimed no $ to put him in school). I simply cannot do or move a single step right now...... Hv tried enroll my youngest in CC but were told can only put under waiting list..till then I cannot go out and work to earn $$ in order to feed kids and myself-----not until then, I will file for divorce and move on ....... coz currently I still need a roof over our heads....

hey gals...let him taste his own medicine.

When I found out about his affair, I went clubbing with some female friends. He would go out and come home at 5 am. One day I told him - it is my turn now.

any gals who want to club? let me know... hee hee.
That night I clubbed n clubbed till 4 am. Guys came to me and wanted to buy me drinks and talked to me n friends. I didnt start any affair but guess what, my hub was furious! Serve him right.

I club occasionally too, sometimes with my hb or drinking sessions with my gfs. It's good to de stress n recharge after a hectic week. I dun see y the social life end after marriage unless there's zero to start with.

Lyn,I know how u feel now.. I've been through this phrase.. It's a very diffcult moment now... Especially u r a SAHM... For me,at times,I find that I have no one to turn to..

Dear Michilin,it's not easy to salvage the marriage at this moment.. Especially when I try to be sexy and get him have it w me,but deep in my heart,I feel really hurt.. It's like,it's not my fault and yet I still need to do all these..

As for divorce,I dun want it to happen.. For the sake of my boy.. my parents.. Till I nearly exploded.. I told my hub off,either he stop or I'm gg to call his off and let everyone knows abt him and not forgetting all his family n relatives!! Wow! It works!! He stopped.. Seriously for how long,I dun know..

Oh,my hub was seeing a PRC then!! From a ktv!! I even told my hub,he is cheap enough to pay for company. In future,I'm gonna let man get into my panties FREE!! ((I'm really pist))

Nicole,frankly,I'm doing what you are doing now.. But minus the man in my panties part la.. I'm really enjoying myself.. At least I know how the outside world look like now. I get to doll up myself... But err..u r luckier... Me,no one buy me drinks...LoL!!

Bek, I know how u r feeling. My hub also seeing a prc from Ktv.

It is good to finally step out n see the world. I used to be so goody - stay at home while he had the fun. I m still goody but it is time we gals live our lives!!! Know what I mean?

I was lucky I met such a generous guy who wanted to buy me drinks . That really gave me confidence. God is kind to me. Bek - keep clubbing n you will get your drinks soon !! ESP with the sexy dresses n cleavage - haha.

Actually through this whole thing - I finally woke up n see God at work. I mean it .

Hi Nicole.. Maybe u still have the looks.. Sigh.. I'm already coming 40.. I doubt man would want to buy an auntie a drink.. LoL.. As for cleavage....errr...I dun have... It's ok.. But at least I get to enjoy myself though.. I get to see what is the world like outside.. I ever told my hub that he is just so cheap to pay for company. And furthermore,PRC! Maybe I should get a PRC man too!! Waaahahaha.... Then I'd understand what so good abt PRC!!
I used to be a very very good n understanding wife.. What really disappoint me was,it happen at the time when I needed him most!! Frankly,I can't conceive so during that time,I was gg through ivf.. Facing all those injections!! Blood test!! Scanning!! Embryo harvesting(under sedation)!! Embryo transfer(under sedation too cos my uterus too tight)!! TMC!! All alone!! By myself!! Everytime to n fr hospital by myself!! During that time,I thought he was really very tied up with work. Me,just being an understand wife,try to handle everything myself. End of the day? He is actually not working but enjoying himself with those bitches!! May I know,which lady can take it? Gg through ivf for the sake of both party but only the wife is suffering all and yet hub go out for PRC??
Aft I've found out,I still self blame.. It's really torturing to still need to have sex with him at night!! Seriously,what have I done wrong?? Anyway,time can heel all wounds.. I pick myself up. At that time,I really have only myself to turn to.. I've got not much frens.. I can't tell my parents..I only have myself.. At least I can stand firmly on my feet since day 1 things happen till today. I'm proud of myself but frankly,it's not easy..
Hopefully on my next outing,I'm as lucky as you.. Fingers crossed!!

I can't believe I sent this to my hb..found in my sent box..lols..

found these tips on the net. It is about ways to get rid of lazy husband syndrome. The tips sounds reasonable but what if being clear,polite, respectful, and schedule time (all of which I have tried) still doesn't work on him?

----------------------------------------------
Tip #1: Be Appreciative of What He DOES Do

Before Maggie starts complaining and criticizing her husband for his lack of ambition around the house, she needs to first show appreciation for the things her husband actually does every week. If he goes to work or looks for a job every day, she needs to thank him for that. If he is putting away dishes, or making dinner she needs to affirm him for those things.

Tip #2: Be Clear - Be Polite - Be Respectful

If a wife wants work done around the house, she simply needs to ask her husband in a clear, polite, and respectful way - likely the same way he is treated at work. Men are more motivated to do things for people who respect them. Wives, in general, have difficulty learning to speak the language of respect to their husbands. And assuming he knows what is expected of him is seldom useful. A simple, "Are you going to finish taking care of the leaves in the back yard?" without any negative or critical tone is often enough to get the work finished.

Tip #3: Schedule Time

Many husbands rely on their wives to schedule their weekend "free time." If your husband has a project yet to be completed, let him know, "Honey, would it help you if I take Johnny to soccer this Saturday so that you can have that time to finish the back yard?" Communicating with an attitude of "helping" versus "criticizing" is important.

Tip #4: Yes, "The Answer" is Often More Sex!

Crazy as it may sound, in an anecdotal survey done by therapist Michelle Weiner-Davis, men whose wives initiated and positively responded to sexual advances more frequently had husbands who accomplish more chores around the home - without even being asked! Definitely something to think about!

Bottom Line: To positively impact our husbands, we need to first change our own behaviors to become clear, respectful and positive! When wives act like this, everyone wins!
-------------------------------------------------

Marriage is a team made up of two people that has a friendship,commitment,and love. When the love dilutes, friendship plays a big part in the marriage. But who would like a friend who just sits around entertaining himself with games from day to midnight and let his friend do all the job? I mean even students working on projects wouldn't like a group member who do not do their part. I'm really tired. I've tried talking to him and all. He'd do a little more for that week and then he'd be back to his original behaviour. After that, I wouldn't even feel like talking to him or seeing him because I just know that it wouldn't change anything. Everyday I wonder what I got myself into and feel trapped and depressed. 10 years of friendship, almost 3 years of dating and only 1.5 years in a marriage. The law makes it impossible for me to file for a divorce because we need to be married for at least 3 years. Its very hard for me to imagine that I'll be happy for the years to come.

Hi Susanna,I've tried all d above before.. But at first,yes,he help but as time goes by,he just ignore.. My hub is brought up by my mil that he doesn't need to do anything. Frankly,I hate my mil to the core!!! Long long story.. Sigh...

susanna,
Then you faster send another mail to yr hubby telling him you copied this msg from internet, a blog from a mummy who is tire of marriage life bcos of her lazy hubby.

Go have fun, Bek n everyone else. All of us here wont be getting any younger. This is what a divorced woman once told me.

Tell me what a prc man is like hor. Haha.

Hi Nicole,u r very right.. We are not getting any younger.. Sometimes I think back,we slog so hard for our hub.. Taking care of them n kids.. What do we get in return? And we gave them our youth.. We lost our figure in order to give birth for them.. End of the day?? Our hub complained we dun take care of ourselves.. Frankly,if they can afford us a maid,spa,treatments,I doubt we'd look like AUNTY!! Oh,I'm lookin forward to this coming fri... Party!!!!

hihi,
just saw this subject n the postings....
Very interesting n well, the topic that we SHMs are afraid of...
Where is the forever LOVE? n the long forgotten wedding VOWS??
I believe that we do not need men to determine our worth...
But when things happen, we cant just walk away like MEN, we still have our kids
sad.gif

ENd of day, this forum makes me realise we really need to plan for rainy days!

Agree with genn!!
The more i read this section, i feel more insecure and we as woman need to be financial independent, need to have our circle of friends and must let husband know if one day they walk out from our life, we can still survive and live happily!!

Hi Glenn n tiger,frankly,if it's not for my boy,I'd have walked out easily.. But I tell myself,no more next time.. And as for now,I make myself look good.. Widen my circle of frens.. At least,IF things were to happen again,I can stand up for myself..and I'd have a direction..

Bek, yeah i sent him long time ago le! Lols...

Nicole & ladies, a mummy is a human too! entitled to fun equally same as guys and not wallop in self-pity n misery all the time, just like beggars begging for little attention and love!! While all are given generously to the women outside.

Cheers to all. Have fun, live well, stay young and be happy..

Luvs.

Hi Susanna,it's very correct. Like I do my nails..cut my hair..he dun seems to realize at all!! And when I wear a super sexy bra w/o a t shirt walking around d room,he can't be bothered too!! Arrrggggggg!!!!!!!!

Girls...a friend just sent me this short note on a book called: Why Do They Hate Us?
The real war on women is in the Middle East.
BY MONA ELTAHAWY | MAY/JUNE 2012

In "Distant View of a Minaret," the late and much-neglected Egyptian writer Alifa Rifaat begins her short story with a woman so unmoved by sex with her husband that as he focuses solely on his pleasure, she notices a spider web she must sweep off the ceiling and has time to ruminate on her husband's repeated refusal to prolong intercourse until she too climaxes, "as though purposely to deprive her." Just as her husband denies her an orgasm, the call to prayer interrupts his, and the man leaves. After washing up, she loses herself in prayer -- so much more satisfying that she can't wait until the next prayer -- and looks out onto the street from her balcony. She interrupts her reverie to make coffee dutifully for her husband to drink after his nap. Taking it to their bedroom to pour it in front of him as he prefers, she notices he is dead. She instructs their son to go and get a doctor. "She returned to the living room and poured out the coffee for herself. She was surprised at how calm she was," Rifaat writes.

Hahahhahaa....

Bek n all ladies

Have fun with prc men but don't let them take our $$$.

We must be cleverer than our stupid Singapore men.

:)

Btw anyone been to a hanging flower joint? (grin)

As in club Giorgio, I saw hunks.. But hor their accent is a turnoff..

Anyway we dont need china man, go any pubs in shenton way will do.. U get executives there hehe..I noe a few single executives there as friends.

Some r Eurasians, while some are higher rank executives.. All single.. Hehe..

Yeah b brave & move on to live our own lives ! Dun b belittled by these cheating men, the world is always turning & one day they will find themselves not the winner of this game that they hv started. No wives they can call their own bcos hvg too many women outside, no child to call their own bcos they hv missed the child growing part, no family to call their own as wife & children r too disappointed in their cheating fathers. I saw too many lonely men as I hv mentioned abv in their old age wif no family members to care for them. Poor ppl but it's their retribution after all. They nvr knw how bad karma they hv planted by being unfaithful & breaking a good family & olso causing soo much suffering to their family.

Regina, GG club... As in gigolo clubs..hehe dun waste time there, they r out to sponge women $$...

U can search n read more abt GG club in cozy c forum

Hi Rina,I dun think I can tahan PRC man... Makes me feel so cheap!! Man are diff,PRC woman are cheap n easy!! We woman has yet to reach that extend!!

Hi Susanna,u r so right!! Their accent is gonna be a complete turn off!! I really can't imagine myself talk dirty to PRC man in mandarin!! LoL!! But u mentioned Shenton Way!! That's really interesting!! Too bad I've got no company and I dun know how to go... Sob...sob...

Hi Regina,I want to go too!!! But dun hang flowers can a not??

Hi apple cherry,I'm really praying hard all those man having retribution too!! Deserve it!! FYI,my dad is one of those dirty old man!! He is a good father but not a good husband!!

Hi all, juz wander how can one tell by outlook, those executives in shenton way pub are single...... Maybe, I mean maybe there are numbers of heartless husband claimed themselves single, not married or even divorce when actual fact they still hv a family......... My stupid heartless husband is one of them....denied all our existence and enjoying himself out there. He is of ok looking not the handsome type, not young for his age (40+), not tall and most of all he is already start to loose most of his hair and YET still there are lots of girls fall for him....

Apple, I totally, 101%, wholeheartedly agreed with u. And I really praying very hard they have their retribution ASAP .....

Just read an article on today paper, in it quoted ' A wedding is a day affair while Marriage is a lifetime affair... And to Love is a decision not just feeling'. How can a 'husband' - who used to feel for us, his decision to love us, wed us and marriage us for a lifetime and Now simply just say cannot feel love and betrayed us...... They r the one at fault, just cannot restrain their own heart, cannot keep their promises....but keep pushing all the blame on us... dutiful wives..

FYI, there isnt any pubs in Shenton way.

Eh, i m referring to the street along fullerton one/china sq/boat quay/clarke quay/club street, just across the river, there's also timbre, even at Robinson street, there's a Harry Pub all the way up to Tanjong Pagar, there's duxton hill, Kreta Ayer and the shophouses full of pubs but avoid there as it's quite sleazy.

U might see nothing there during lunchtime but at night, it's bustling with activities.

In fact SG nightlife is super happening.
happy.gif

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Hi Susanna,u r so right!! Their accent is gonna be a complete turn off!! I really can't imagine myself talk dirty to PRC man in mandarin!! LoL!! But u mentioned Shenton Way!! That's really interesting!! Too bad I've got no company and I dun know how to go... Sob...sob... <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Bek, maybe u can get your gf to go with u, take the nearest mrt to Raffles Place, can choose any venue from what I posted as above. The row of shophouses will come "alive" at night and there are rows n rows of pubs all around Boat Quay, the opp Hong Kong street and the outskirts around it.

There's also Thai disco at Shenton Way.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Hi all, juz wander how can one tell by outlook, those executives in shenton way pub are single...... Maybe, I mean maybe there are numbers of heartless husband claimed themselves single, not married or even divorce when actual fact they still hv a family......... My stupid heartless husband is one of them....denied all our existence and enjoying himself out there. He is of ok looking not the handsome type, not young for his age (40+), not tall and most of all he is already start to loose most of his hair and YET still there are lots of girls fall for him....<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Hehe my guy friends are in mid 20's, we don't mix around with balding hair uncles but hor, if they go to those pubs with "FL" (freelance ladies), they will just pay for a drink (ladies drinks) for them and their hand can go roaming all around. If they want to bring the gals out, it will be "extra".

It's the stretch of pubs along Pub Molly and Eskimo bar in Boat Quay.
There's also a disco there and along both stretch, there are sexy scantily clad pinoy ladies sitting outside smoking n pulling customers in. According to my guy friends, you can get them a ladies drink n can roam over.
The other FL i m referring about are the ones Duxton hills around M bar, those clubs with vietnamese/pinoy hostess. Go further down are the gay pubs.

There's a few Thai discos along the shophouses near Hongkong street (1-2), not sure of the name though, another one is "Mango" opp princess street. They open n close joints very fast.
The larger one should be club Sabai at Shenton Way but I m not too sure whether it's still there or change another new joint. Hope it helps
happy.gif

Lynnang,hi. Sad to say,it's true. Alot of young young girls go to married man cos married man dun ask for commitment and yet can provide for them... That's why,look is never a problem.. As long as he is willing to buy them drinks,give them a free ride home,these young woman are really contented.. And he'd be invited for the next drinking secession. Y? To pay. And man are so dumb. They thought these ladies LIKE THEM!!

Lynnany,on the day man marry us,we were young then. Still alot of suitors. And they made us solely theirs. And as time goes by,they find us not as attractive anymore cos we are already solely theirs and they dun need to go all the way out to fight for our attention anymore.. That's when they start to "look around"... What queenie said is true.. We got to make ourself attractive too. When our hub realized that there are actually other man lookin at us,they'd kinda wake up..

Hi Susanna,wow! It sure sounds really happening!!! I'm really so dying to go but need to find kakis... Sob sob... Cos I fun have much frens.. Sigh...

Bek, I also understand that too..... Who to blame? Our own stupid and heartless husband..... Btw, pub Molly as u mentioned is one of my stupid husband favourite frequent hangout place and also Beer Market at Clarke Quay too. Actually was very angry with him for betrayed us, that y kind of accelerated for his outlook - - for him, he actually look much younger than his age(maybe mid or even early 30s) with proper office dress up and not really those balding type 'uncle' and most of all he is holding a very very high post..... that attract lots of young girls..

Back