A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Joy, haha we are the same. Cannot differentiate the CM..hmm I'm quite silly too lah!

Yuki, I cannot differentiate EWCM and my own vaginal fluid from arousal..my so-called arousal fluid can stretch up to 5 inches...can arousal fluid be stretched? Or is what I think is arousal fluid really my EWCM??

btw, I got this from the net. Do all of you get this pattern?? Coz I don't...
sad.gif

Dry or Light Moisture - INFERTILE
After menstruation for a period of 3 - 5 days you may experience no fluid at all or a small amount of moisture. Color of any existing fluid is clear or slightly white but will dry immediately on your fingertips. Overall sensation is not wet at this time.

Sticky or Gummy - INFERTILE
Cervical Fluid then changes to feeling sticky for a period of 2 - 3 days. When rubbed between your fingertips it may give a small amount of resistance, feels slightly gummy or may even crumble. The color will range from clear to white and although you may feel a small amount of moisture the fluid is still dry and does not feel wet at this time.

Creamy, Milky, Lotion Like - FERTILE
Cervical fluid now becomes much more abundant and will feel wet from 2 - 4 days. It can appear either thick and creamy or like hand lotion and will form peaks in your fingertips when pulled apart or can be thinner and look milky. Color of the fluid is white or yellow and the overall vaginal sensation is wet.

Eggwhite Cervical Fluid - VERY FERTILE
Cervical fluid now reaches its most fertile stage for 1 - 5 days. The fluid will look and have the consistency of eggwhites. It is slippery to the touch and if pulled between the fingertips will stretch 1 - 10 inches! The color can be clear or iridescent and the overall sensation is extremely wet.

Dry, Moist or Sticky - INFERTILE
Cervical fluid will now change drastically due to the drop in estrogen and the surge of progesterone following ovulation. It can be dry, watery, moist or sticky and will remain in that stage until the end of your monthly cycle - which is the day before your menstrual period begins. Any fluid at all will dry up quickly upon your fingertips, can range from no color to white and your overall vaginal sensation will be dry at this time.

hi gals.... really long since i last log in.

my last cycle fail again... today already CD08. really gave up hope. decided to go for lap to check n clean my tubes if this cycle fail again.

dun know if i should try TCM cos i dun like their pills and syrup. think i will vomit.

marble,
thanx for yr info.
Ya, mine hv different type of discharge, most of the times I look at it and start to scratch my head cos not exactly sure wat is it. Moreover, some days I forgot to check...hehe. This cycle, I try to make it a point to check everytime I go to washroom and at the end of the day, make a note of it on my bbt chart. Last time, TCM doc ever say to me before need cm when ttc-ing.

joy - i've hormonal imbalance.. very hard to explain.. but basically i'm lacking in certain hormones tt promote ovulation/pregnancy.. and the ratio of some hormones are not good.. =)

just went to see a TCM near my place.. dr gave me powder to drink.. twice a day.. ewwww.. hahah.. supposed to drink for 10 days then go back to her on 14/08 again.. but she din do much leh.. only ba mai and look at my tongue!! hahaha.. maybe when i really ttc-ing then will go find kermit's TMC.. =)

sharon - *HUGZ* pls dun give up!! i think we haven't tried for as long as some of e gals who did finally succeed so we musn't lose heart k!! we press on for our percious little gift!!

sharon,
keep your chin up...we're behind you...i feel exactly the same...

clomid has lengthened my cycle, today cd36, bbt has dropped...sob..sob...

Hi everybody

Do anybody with PCOS ever tested postive using OPK for the period of 4 straight days? my menses start on 27 July and ends on 31 July, last for only 5 days. My cycle is 21 days so i should start to test on CD 5 onwards for next ovulation.

On CD 5, i tested negative.
On CD 6, i tested faint positive
On CD 7, faint positive
On CD 8, faint positive again
and today CD 9 , yet another faint positive.

I have no CM , only wet discharge (yellow & white ) in colour, So i use OPK to help me monitor my ovulation period .I'm puzzled & confused abt dis OPK things...

Any kind advise...?

Far ,
test line must be or equal darkness to control line then it is consider high LH.--positive

test line less dark than the control line.--negative.Meaning faint line is consider negative.

You may have not reach the most fertile day yet..

maybe other gals can advise u better.....

Far,

Observe closely your CM, even if little discharge there should be changes in texture...from sticky/cloudy to creamy/lotion-like to slippery/clear...

you tested too early in your cycle, i think...try testing only alternate day in early part of cycle and when nearing cd 10/12 test everyday util positive...

farisha - me also have PCOS.. for most PCOS patients, our LH levels tend to be more elevated.. since OPKs test for ovulation based on elevated LH levels, the OPKs test may not be accurate for us.. if u find tt u test +ve very often with OPKs, that may mean ur PCOS is affecting e readings.. not all PCOS patients hv this prob.. my gynae told me e OPKs are not accurate for me after i did my blood tests w her.. hope this helps..

hi marble, my cm veri little sometimes seems to have but sometimes like dun have...so for my case really can't use cm to judge my fertile period...i will check with TCM on that...

hi caityln and yuki, i believe u will succeed one day...jia you, may all the luck with you
happy.gif

caitlyn, me too tot of doing TCM to regulate my hormone instead of taking the western med...will be seeing TCM nx week...

sus sus, keep trying, take a break if feeling tired or stress...but never give up...i got hormonal imbalance and age is catching up so even worse...but i tell myself i must make it one day...pls cheer up ya

kermit, check w u do u have any idea on how to find out whether our egg is of good quality?

caitlyn,
how u check hormones? is it thru blood test? Can we extract blood once for the various tests? I m wondering if I shd go for the test. My TCM dr also same, ba mai and chk tongue too. After that, look at my bbt chart to see if I ovulate.

(caitlyn) - yes, i am seeing the same tcm as yuki. for my case, the ovulation comes back after 2 month on her medications. I manage to see very obvious EWCM changes like waht marble poasted for last 2 cycles. but too bad i still haven't strike.

hmmm my tcm still not happy with my post Ovulation temp. To her not high enough to show high protesgerone hormone lor. She change my medication 1 week ago during my visit. Hopefully will be better now.

yuki - i also have the book. Had read it up already. It is very informative. At least now i know about BBT charting and how to interprete it.

hi gals - CM play quite an important role to our TTC process. The stretchy egg white CM will help the sperm to swim up the uterus to meet up with the EGGie at the falopian tube.

farisah - please refer to marble's posting for CM observation. I think you O is coming soon. do CM checking everyday, once you detect stretchy eggwhite, you should start BD-ing liao :)

hmmm, where is my KAKI? seems like many of you have disappear
kao_confused2.gif

I have been very busy at work, only in the middle of night then can check the threads
sad.gif

Hope everyone of you is BFP soon!
kao_clap.gif

joy - for me, i went to a gynae.. she did a v-scan n suspectde PCOS.. but mine was not a very clear cut case from my scan, so she told me to do a hormones test on CD02.. yup.. it's a blood test.. maybe u sld go to a gynae to do a sheck up then keep ur TCM informed of e findings..

beetle_bug - thx for e info! my TCM nvr ask me to track BBT.. she just said i ovulate off n on.. gave me some powder meds to bu shen and bu zi gong.. for me i do have quite obvious CM changes.. but my EWCM seems to be because of my elevatde LH.. so my changes quite erratic due to e homronal imbalance.. =(

bettle bug,

can you described your post O BBT pattern that your TCM was not happy with? how high should high be?

when i saw one famous TCM dr from paragon, she said my rise of 0.2 degree on 1dpo was not good. (presumably means quality of eggs not so good?). Then my current TCM dr says its not a matter of how high BBT jumps on 1dpo since women also get pregnant despite a slow climbing BBT after O.

HELLO Bettle.....

I have not been coming in to this thread for some time too....We meet in the MSN okie....

Gals,

I have come to a decision to stop monitoring my ovulation..So,POSH or YUKI,please remove my name from the TTC table....Thanks...

Posh,

after taking the first cycle of clomid,my AF for this cycle came on time....Excactly at DPO 14...But,I will stop seeing my gyn at this moment and try BDing naturally....

SO CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>
480545.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
480546.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>6-8 Aug</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
480547.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</td></tr></table>

hi ladies,
please pardon if i have missed out updating anyone, coz have not been following the thread closely. please let me know if there's any incorrect info, thnx.

hi hayashi,
glad that clomid regulated your cycle. stressfree maybe the best remedy. by the way, can you share with me if you take BBT for that clomid cycle?? was BBT very high post O? can PM me your chart if you dun mind?? would appreciate it, thnx alot.
480555.gif
for your au naturale cycle!!

Hi All,

Like to check with u all..does the panty liner affect the CM? i am using panty line daily. Noticed it's hardly to see the CM. Duno is it absorted by the panty liner or what? any1 has same concern? How u gals take the CM? put finger inside vagina or what? Any1 can share...??thanks

hi all,

juz back to check if every1 is doing fine?
I had been rather bz with work since my coll left and now worst.. my direct superior had tendered his resignation all of a sudden.. I am having heacaches coz I heard i am going to take even more things of his from now, how can I cope, really sianz leh..

so belle gradulated?? Congrats!!

Yuki, saw you back again?!! You are totally ok? You started TTC already?? I really hope you succeed soon!!

posh so glad seeing you updating the charts, getting more and more wonderful!

Eliz, r u getting BFP already??? Pls tell us soon ok!!

wonder where is blueblue, miss her leh, saw that she had removed herself fm the table?

juz a little update on me, I will be in my 12 week milestone next Thur. Currently I am ok, juz having nose bleed, errr... maybe too hearty.

Hope to login again soon!! You all JIA YOU ok!

good morning!
happy.gif

i have some doubts here... normally the high temp after ovulation will last for how long huh? and roughly when the implantation will take place?
happy.gif

Hi Posh

We are reading "Taking Charge of your fertility"..

Hi Penguine

Thks... hope you have a smooth journey towards delivery...

Boring, tiring, sleepy Monday morning.... *yawn*

HI dolp4,

glad that you find the book useful. I kind of stopped reading towards the end when they talk about IVF. I think I'm just not ready to think about that now hehe
happy.gif

hi posh,

thanks for the update. pls take my name out of the table as I dont really keep track anymore.
happy.gif

thanks.

Hi penguin,

good to know u r well
happy.gif
take less heaty n chilli stuff...
happy.gif
i am still working towards a BFP...hee...not giving up but neither as focus as before...i will wait patiently for my time. u take care of yrself n bb...

dolp4

you are asking me how to know if the eggie quality is good?

not very sure but I can only think of 2 indicators. from this book that i read, eggies that comes out earlier are supposed to be healthier, which means early ovulation produces better eggs. the author even proposes not to BD when the ovulation is late cos the ageing process on the eggie is not healthy.

i think another indicator is the distinct biphasic BBT chart. good quality eggs would produce good progesterone levels i think.

dodo

the high temps after O should last until your AF is due. if AF comes, then temp will drop. but if you are preggie, then the high temps would continue and may even go higher. preggies typically have high temps of 37.1 upwards.

implantation typically takes place 8 to 12 DPO.

boring day at work.. lots to do but no mood.. have decided to go n see a reproductive endocrinologist (RE) but realised e only one being tokked abt in this forum is not in s'pore.. for 1-2 yrs.. =( anyone here noe of a good RE??

hi grace, really can relate myself to this book so find it quite 'tian xin'...
happy.gif

hi kermit,

thanks for the info...
happy.gif

hi caityln, me too no mood to work though got lots to do... m gg to see TCM soon but was wondering shld i find another gynae to get second opinion...quite vex...
sad.gif

Hi

I'm using the OPK test strips but I want to reconfirm what it means to start testing on day 16?

I have a 32 days cycle, and the chart says to start testing on day 16.

1) should i count 16 days after the last day of my menses then i start to test

OR

2)day 16 - the 16th day from the first day of my menses?

Pls advise me which is correct.
Thanks

dolp4 - i also have alot of qns running in my mind.. my poor hb is a bit confused by me.. keep changing my mind as to wat i wanna do..

amy - option 2 is correct.. =)

grace, juz noticed tat i wrote wrongly...shld be tie xin...tian xin become sweet heart..pai sei...hanyu pinyin getting lousy... :p

caityln - sometimes, my hb also quite confused by me...sigh...now, having a bit of headache never sleep well last night as disturbed by stupid phone call...sianz

caityln
thanx for yr reply.
ya, did think of going for checkup but have to do a little research on which gynae to go to. I wouldn't be going back to my previous gynae cos got quite bad experience wif him.

Hi All

Can i check ... i am in CD12 today ... by right, O in 2 days but til now, my CM is just watery not stretchy like EW. Does it mean i am not gg to ovulate? How soon before O will CM turn EW? Is it the day before only?

Like that, abit confusing, dunno shd use OPK?

Dear all,

Any good gynae to recommend? I want to go for pre-pregnancy check up. Preferably in Seng Kang, Hougang, AMK, Serangoon or Yishun.

Please help! Thank you!

posh, my AF just reported today. However can u please remove me from the chart, don feel like been listed anymore, demoralised liao.

Hi Penguin,

I am glad to hear that you are fine! You are gng into yr 2nd trimester..
biggrin.gif
So happy for u...Take care of yrself ok? Dun overwork..
happy.gif

Hi hayashi,caitlyn,beetle,

Nice to see u all here..seldom see hayashi and beetle on msn leh...

Me so busy nowadays,I am back to school studying...stress stress..1st day of school got a stack of notes as thick as 1 realm paper liao
crazy.gif

Good luck to all ttc-ing pple
kao_biggrin.gif
I am taking a break,hope to join u all again next year...Cheers

morning gals! =)

joy - yuppers.. i think a good gynae tt u can get along w is impt.. maybe u can ask ard for some recomendations? just to share.. my gynae is dr chua yang.. her clinic is at bukit timah opp beauty world... very patient doctor.. =)

amy - no probs! hope u get a +ve result this mth! =) jia you!

tigress - sorry.. i can't help coz those areas very far from me.. =)

sus_sus - maybe just monitor a while more.. or use OPK to test? my gynae says CM only a gauge, may not be tt accurate..

koori - HUGZ HUGZ..

hoonie - nice to see ya! i sld be still ard when u come back to this thread coz me not exctly trying coz must 'tiao' my body first! hee

me gg to batam later and will be back on thurs.. need to de-stress! n since no sch so can go.. yayy!

Hi gals...

juz a brief update... today is my CD 17... No more EWCM liao... so think maybe ovulated already... Though usually, O on CD 18... did BD on the previous few days... hopefully, will hear good news lor..

Hi Caitlyn

Juz fat hopes lah... hehehe... I noe my chance very slim liao... but can't help hoping for miracle to happen...

Anyway, u going for those spa package @ batam? if yes, how much did u pay for it? thinking of going also leh...

Back