A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Stileto, Congrats!
May i check wat supplements u taking? Is that a combined one or separate? Also I doing HSG test soon.
I fall sick very often so today i went doc and doc concluded that my immune system is very weak, i suspect this affect my TTC also, tats why never kana. So i tot of building up my immune system, anyone has any other ideas besides taking supplements and exercise?

Gals - although i removed my name from the ttc list, but i will pop by often cos its good to see good news and share problems.

Thanks Babydust!

I bought the household brand - BRANDS Iron+Vit B complex...it was better smelling than GNC prenatal vitamins...

Stileto ,

Thank You ....to insert smiley , just key : and ) , same like the smiley normally use for SMS..then when you preview msg you will see the smiley liao! cheers..

<table border=1><tr><td>
482770.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
482771.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
482772.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto</td></tr></table>

Babydust,

No sore throat (equivalent to your heaty??) but seem to suffer from constipation (not sure if it was due to iron or pregnancy)...read somewhere that pregnacy can result constipation..but think it too earlier in pregancy to cause that right so maybe it is the iron...

Thanks Posh!

juju ,

Thanks for the information.
But where is the radiologist you did your HSG?

Normal gynae can do HSG?(pardon me for my stupid question..)Think of trying out if still fail to be preggie next month sept..

hi ladies,

I am more assured now that I am really expecting as the 2nd test is still BFP! Wanted to wait till thur to test again but cave in to excitement...hahaha...

482896.gif
Tons and tons of babydust for you faithful and hopeful ladies! hope you'll rejoice in your own little ones sooner than you think !

thanks for the support while I was TTC-ing...it really was not a short journey without emotional stress and tears...thanks again for your advices and comfort which were better than personal friends!

Oh, another one we should never forgotten to appreciate is our very own PARTNER! At times while TTC-ing,I was freaking out my hb with emotional tantrums and expectations...Luckily, he didn't give in to me (ha ha), imagine both being emotional, that will be bad...remember to appreciate him huh...!

cheers,

msreal,
dunno gynae got do or not. radiologist is the one inserting the equipt &amp; injecting the dye. u can see on the monitor how the dye flows within ur uterus &amp; fallopian tubes. i booked mine via my ex-gynae in KKH.

stileto,
urs not the most ex i heard... some consolation? anyway, take care of urself. when's ur edd?

juju,

edd should be april if count 9 mths..

Babydust,

HSG around $150 -$180 should be reasonable.

I was told during my test that the radiologist is "borrowed" from SGH, TCM doesn't have an in-house radiologist...I asked because he was a male radiologist and I was uncomfortable with male one. No choice went aheadc cos' didn't want to delay test....but it was less embarrassing than i had imagined, cos he briefed the steps he was doing plus nurses around...

Marble - my BBT did show temp shift. but she still found the post O temp not high enough lor. But base one the few chart found from fertilityfriend.com and my book. it is not necessary to have very high temp lor. Well To me if i got 36.9 -37 for more than 2 days.i could have preggie already.

ya. it is possible to have slow climb to get preggie.As long as got temp climb and stays for more than 10 days would be a good indication of Ovulation. Well i guess my tcm reference are those typical example type.
happy.gif

hoonie - hee hee, me also very very very busy leh. that is why seldom go online. i has been working like mad woman for the past 2 weeks. Soon the busy time will be over. drop me an email when you miss me ;)

Amy - you O is predicted to be on CD16. So you should start opk 3 days before as sometimes Ovulation may be early. Do continue to test till you get +ve. Anyway just start to BD early too :D

gals - try this one http://www.ebuddy.com/index.php, this site support many type of IM. enjoy
happy.gif

Stileto - CONGRATULATIONS! really happy for you :D Please spread some babydust to me. this few days is BD-ing time for me ;P

Morning gals,

I am confused by my own body again!

My O supposed to be yesterday.

Mon, BBT 36.1, OPK was negative, no EWCM but i BD anyway.
Tues, BBT 36.3, OPK faint, no EWCM and no BD as too tired.
Wed, BBT 36.3, supposedly O day, no EWCM and i didnt test OPK, just BD only.
Thurs, BBT at 36.4 today.

How? Base on above, do you think i ovulated?

Usually after O, BBT should jump before coming down to slightly above per O days rite? That means i should see a spike before it comes down to 36.4 rite? And not so gradual?

Haiz ... i only BD twice this cycle. Its all up to God now.

Another thing, is it after O, there will be no point measure OPK cos it will show no more surge?

I dont know whether i O already and i have an OPK with me now, very itchy to try it and see if still got surge then tonite can try BD leh?

Congratulations Stileto..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi ladies,
I've stated taking my BBT on CD 7 and it appears to be quite low leh.. wondering if its normal (pls refer below..) and read from previous thread about progesterone levels.. Will I be able to tell that my progesterone levels is low thru BBT and is there anyway to improve it?

CD7=36.58
CD8=36.34
CD9=36.46

thanks in advance ya..

cheers
happy.gif

sus sus, you need a thermometer that reads up to 2 decimal places. Now, with only 1 decimal place, its hard to tell when u O, altho its possible u O on Monday.

zenia, those temps are not too low actually. Mine's even lower at 36.2X before O. I'm sure the ladies here will agree with me?

Hi Ladies,

I need your advice as I am really new in TTC. I notice that most of you have quite low BBT. I only started monitoring my BBT 2 weeks ago and so far the lowest is 36.4 and the highest was 37.5 (not having fever though).
Now I am wondering if I am not so normal.
I am using the mercury type of thermometer so you think its time I get a new one?

marble,
yep... i had low bbt when i used to do it. as low as 35.XX
happy.gif

bear,
some ppl hv higher basal body temp. do u take ur bbt when u first wake up? the only movement u shld make btw opening eyes &amp; putting thermometer in ur mouth is reaching out for the thermometer only. u shld hv minimum 3 hrs of sleep before taking bbt. maybe u wanna consider getting a digital thermometer wif 2 decimal points?

Hi Zenia,

Juju is rite, your temps are not considered low. I have hit 36.00, 36.12 before.

Hi Bear,

U will need a basal thermometer to temp accurately. There are plenty of brands out there, the brand i am using is Omron - Japanese Brand $19 sold in most pharmacy. Hope it helps.

Hi Stileto,

Congrats to you....have a smooth 9 months...take care and rest well.
happy.gif

Hi All

Is this the recommended one? But its still 1 decimal place leh? But its the 301N model and its described as basal thermometer.

483708.gif

Hi stileto, congrats... and take care.

Ladies, i gt a OPK postive yesterday. Best National day's pressie. Anyway, so that means my O day is when? Anyway, bd yesterday also. Now scared that i might have infection cos gt sizzling feeling there. haiz. Praying hard that i will strike this cycle.

Need advise

I have a 32days cycle and am suppose to start testing on CD16.

However yesterday which is my CD14 i started to have stretchy discharge. Does it means ovulating soon? I have not started to use the OPK to test yet.

Can someone also advise which is the correct sequence???
stretchy/egg white discharge, ovulation, watery discharge.

Thanks in advance.

icic.. thanks marble, juju and Elizabeth..

btw, any ladies here know how to determine whether ur progesterone levels are low? em.. thru bbt and not thru blood test?

zenie, i am going to another gynae to have a checkup, i have checked my follicles and uterus both ok but seem that haven check my follopian tube, etc. Its good to do a one time check so that u know if there's any prob.

hi koori, actually i did my ultrasound and pap smear 8 months ago and gynea says he can see some spots but its okie.. ask me to relax.. but till now still no news leh.. i even went to polyclinic trying to get a refer letter to go kkh for a blood test but was rejected cos doc says i must ttc for 1 year then can get the letter..
sad.gif

Hi Amy

Usually, the last day of EWCM is the day u O... but u won't know how long the EWCM is going to last mah...

Thus, it's better to use OPK / BBT together to get a better picture...

Hi Zenia

Why dun u juz tell the doc there that u hv TTC for more than 1 yr liao... how do they know?

zenia - always go for 2nd opinion if u not comfortable cos i tik time waits for no man. If delay longer, gets older like me! hehehe

zenia,

i think progesterone is needed to prepare the womb for implantation, so technically, yes to your qn. but whether this is common in clinical practice, i dunno..

Back