A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

hi sus sus, think u use OPK to test better because CM sometimes diff to gauge.

hi koori, pls dun be sad...try again for the new cycle. Lets Jia You Jia You...

hi yuki, hope to hear good news from you..GOOD LUCK!
happy.gif

hi caityln, enjoy your batam trip! Have a good time there ya...
happy.gif

hi tigress, i hv no idea leh...maybe the rest of the gals can help...

yuki - aiyoh.. dun say until like dat.. i believe good things will eventually happen to those who persevere! so just press on! me not taking spa package.. just booked a stay at Harris Resort.. i think wat i pay is quite high coz got public holiday surcharge.. 2D1N at 120 per pax.. i even more fat hope than u.. keep hoping i preggie when i not i have not even BD for 2 weeks!! my problem w intercourse like come back liao..

dolp4 - thanks..

yuki

miracles do come true! like me, i believe that God will provide and HE did!

caitlyn

what happened? is it because you were too stressed?

Hi Dolp4

Thks...

Hi caitlyn

wat to do... u teacher mah, most of the time can only go for holidays during PH or School holidays and both normally have surcharge...

Juz relax and BD as and when u like rather than juz during yr fertile period... otherwise, really felt like BD wif a mission... then no fun liao... perhaps yr body's natural reaction to such stress... in the end become very dry and painful during intercourse...

I encounter before too... when my mind keep thinking about BD... in the end, the intercourse become very painful... So, I tried to relax and concentrate on the pleasure of Making love rather than BD... it becomes better...

kermit + yuki - actually for me, it's an ongoing problem.. sometimes will be very pain, sometimes will be a little pain.. until now, we still learning to adjust.. tt time dr chua did say tt my pelvic bone is small, altho sldn't hurt too much, but he needs to penetrate in a very specific 45 degree angle or it wld hurt me a little.. hope it's not too much ifo.. me not stressed.. in fact we decided to stop tracking and all.. but dunno y this few times try, very pain.. keke.. i always tease my hb tt he marry a 'yu nu' is like tat one! haha.. but sometimes he will feel a bit sad lor..

yeah...just do a search on google for online messenger...then you just launch that webpage..but you must already have a msn or hotmail or yahoo account lah...

<table border=1><tr><td>
482204.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
482205.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
482206.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</td></tr></table>

hi ladies,

I am excited and nervous (!!!), finally tested BFP yesterday after TCC-ing for 25 months!!!

So surreal that I stared at the test kit upteem times...hee...will see gynae to confirm tho..

Hope my case will spur you on esp those who had tried as long time as me...pray you'll rejoice in his work soon too!

I learn a lot from this forum (altho I hardly post)...It was here that I decided to increase my chance (last 2 cycles):

-popping some supplements-iron+vit b complex (me) and Kordel's ACES (hb).
-persuading hb to stop smoking during fertile week
-taking clomid (1st cycle!)
-doing HSG test
-taking BBT

Cheers,

Thanks Kermit!

I know you're a mom-to-be too..When's a reasonable week to consult gynae?(i.e 6 or 8 weeks).I am 10 days past my menses (today CD40) and believe fetal is only 3 weeks in gestation....

stileto

i went when i was in my 4th week plus...and i could see my sac already.

if you are 10 days past mensus, then you should be about 5 weeks from last mentrual period...should be able to see sac already...depends...

i know some pple propose going to gynae later cos it may cause unneccesary stress if sac is not seen...cos sometimes depending on your ovulation day, you may be earlier than you think...

so if you don't feel concerned, then wait till 6 weeks shouldn't be a problem
happy.gif

Kermit,

You're on the nail! Ya, I was worried about the the stress of not seeing the sac......I am still nervous and afraid that home preg test is false...ha... simply because the conception has not been a easy and quick one...I'll try the test again on Thur since I bought 2....

stileto

yeah i understand! that time i didn't know better so dash to see gynae right away and thank God i could see something or else would be sooo sressed!

actually if you feel alright, like no spotting, no persistent and painful cramps, then really waiting till 6 weeks is fine.

hehe...by all means test again, it will give you some assurance
lol.gif

in the meantime, be very careful..don't squat or carry heavy things...

Kermit,

Honestly, I don't feel a thing, no spot, no cramp, just missed period and higher BBT around 36.8 to 37....

Oh, Is it normal that sore breasts will fade away??? (cos now less sore compare last 2 weeks...)

hmm...i am not sure about the sore breasts leh...think sore breasts weren't one of the symptoms i have...mine was mild cramps and gaggy feeling...

in the meantime, if you don't already have a gynae, can start the selection process lor
happy.gif

hi stileto - so happy for you
happy.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
happy.gif

Take good care leh! As what Kermit said, do not carry heavy things. My pregnant fren advise me if i got preggie, do not take too much pig liver and carrot.(food high in vit A)at the early stage leh...careful with what u eat hor
happy.gif

hi gers,,

2day is my CD38... n menses din come..but BBT nt high oni ard 36-36.3 since ydae...
tis cycle im takin clomid and went TCM ..oso takin his med after tkin clomid from d2-d6.. n chinese med on CD10......

last time when itake clomid..my CD is 24days...but i tested onCD36 oso -ve..=(

Thanks Dolp4!

I don't enjoy food (rare case huh (!)...) but I'll remember to eat healthier for bb...

Wish you luck for your cycle!

yeah yeah dolp4 is right!

i didn't know and went to eat foie gras when i was 4 weeks plus...after that felt guilty for so long
sad.gif
luckily bb wasn't harmed...

also don't eat all the "bu" things like tonics or herbs or "liang" things now...only eat when you get into the second tri...

Hi Stileto,

I dont think i ever converse with you on this forum and i hardly know you well ... but i am so happy for you! And can feel your bliss sprinkling over all of us here. Its great encouragement and comfort. CONGRATS!!! And take good care of yourselves ya?! Have a super enjoyable National Day PH!!!

By the way, Stileto, can you enlighten me what is HSG test?

I also hope i strike soon. Tomolo is supposedly O day but when i tested with OPK yesterday, there was no surge. But will try again. Hope God grants my prayer this try.

Aiyo, still so happy for uuuuuu!!!! Take care!!

Hi Dolp4

I got it online..

For yr info... i usually take western med... vit &amp; folic acid together wif TCM... juz abt 2-4 hrs apart lor...

hi yuki - tks.

hi juju - i remember u told me to check the lib but hor i can't find that book in jurong west lib.
hmmm...maybe will try at other lib...thanks
happy.gif

Happy National Day to ALL!
happy.gif

Hi stileto,
Congrats to u! all the best
happy.gif

caitlyn,
totally agree wif u abt finding suitable gynae. Yr gynae abit too far for me cos I staying north east area. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing. Have a good trip.

yuki,
Hope all of us will be successful ttc-ing.
I also find it painful to BD at times cos become v unnatural and routine. Told hb my concerns, got try to make some adjustments and recently improve liao.

Yesterday morning, did OPK test, negative. Then at nite, saw clear discharge, did another test. This time, positive. This morning, test again.. positive. Got BD but still concern never make it. BBT hasn't really gone up. Anybody know if must keep testing OPK? Till when huh?

Sus sus, thanks for sharing my joy!

HSG is a test to check if fallopian tubes is blocked, shape and size of uterus is normal. A colourless dye is injected thru cervix and xray are taken. Done usually on CD 7, no sexually intercourse before that...

Msreal, thanks for you wishing!

HSG was about $180. It was done by a radiologist and not gynae for my case...not sure if that's the usual practice...

Back