seeking recommendations for remote-view baby cam

moonlighter

Hi, I hope you're all doing well. Currently, my 3-month-old baby is staying with my mum in JB, and I want to ensure their safety and well-being even from afar. So, I'm on the lookout for a baby cam that offers remote viewing on my mobile phone.
During my search, I stumbled upon the D-Link baby cam, and can we just take a moment to appreciate how cute it looks with that adorable 'tail' at the back? According to the spec, that 'tail' is a temperature sensor - quite intriguing! Plus, the camera seems to come with a bunch of handy functions.
Has anyone here used the D-Link baby cam or any other baby monitor that offers remote viewing? I'd love to hear your experiences and insights! What do you like about the D-Link baby cam, and are there any cons I should know about?
Also, I could really use your expert advice! What factors should I consider when buying a baby cam? Are there any specific features or tips that you find crucial for ease of use and reliability?
Looking forward to your friendly and helpful responses. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Back