A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

From what I know of, if you have ovulated, your temperature will remain high till the day your menses come or when about to come. And if you do not ovulate, your temperature will not increase, but your menses may still arrive. That's what happen to me once, I use the ovulation kit, I did not ovulate for that month and my temperature din increase also, but menses do arrive leh.

angelia,
Hi! Thanks for your info on Dr Adrain. However I would prefer to see a female gynae leh.. But if no choice then I will visit Dr Adrain. Btw is he good? Does he give clear explanation and advise? I'm still not pregnant after 1 and 1/2 years of trying, therefore hope to go for checkup and scanning.

<font color="ff6000">lbs</font>
eh ... this one i not sure liao
coz juz now tt temp is my own temp e.g. ...
usually will leave it to FF

<font color="ff6000">ice-jelly</font>
ya .. can understand tt the 2WW is torturous..
meanwhile its gd to try and divert your attention to somewhere else at least these 2wks will pass by faster ...
happy.gif

gd luck !!
wink.gif

<font color="ff0000">~LOTS of BB Dust~</font>

Hi gals,

my husband and i are thinking of doing a checkup.....we had been ttc for 6mths but no gd news....i came across this forum and decided to ask you gals if anyone had been to this kind of checkup.
How much is it and where can we test it?

hi Kit kat

Sorry not much of advise I can give as my hubby &amp; I havent gone for any checkup..will see how it goes this cycle then we will decide.
Maybe the rest can help?

Sorry...

Hi Tuffy,

My EPO is also 1000mg.

Hi hopeful24,

What brand of EPO did your gynae gave you and what's the dosage like ?

Tuffy / Funny,

My EPO is also 1000mg. brand is Healtheries. gynae says to take everyday, so i juz listen lor... i take it once a day....

Shuin,

consulation is $50. follicle scan is $50. injection is $47 (cos i dun ovulate on time). charges for pills depend on wat i get. but if i only need to take injection, then i dun see the gynae, &amp; no consulation charge. but if my hubby goes in also and ask qns, then the consulation is $75, cos my hubby also got problem &amp; sometimes he goes in with me. if i go in myself, consulation is standard at $50. spending each visit depends cos take medicine also ma...like this round, i even got pills to support the uterus lining to ensure egg is supported well....so doc monitors my situation and prescribes pills if needed. all these on top of scan and consulation.....

KitKat,

You can get you and your hubby tested with any gynae. both me and my hubby got tested. charges depends on wat treatment u get lor... gynae will advise. dun worry.

Hi gals.....
i tested for my O this afternoon and i gt two lines of somehow equal colour. Haha... that means im Oing liao.... so i will BD later! Hehehehe..... so happy!
happy.gif

Happy BDing to all ........

Hi Hopeful,

Thanks for the info.. Hai.. all these gynae visits are expensive yah? I'm seriously thinking of taking clomid next cycle if i fail again this month. I read that it helps to make one ovulate properly cos obviously I'm not ovulating well due to hormonal imbalances that probably caused the spottings. However, I'm still a bit concerned about taking the drug. Have been reading up on it lately

Hi lbs and hopeful,

thanks for answering my doubts! I will arrange to see a gynae soon to find out if anything is wrong with us......
happy.gif

hi chihiro,
thanks! Seems like you are having a v smooth pregnancy so far right? no major MS etc.
happy.gif
Am happy for you! I hope I will strike this cycle. Must try to destress from work... think zen thoughts...
happy.gif

65041.jpg

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 02 Apr 04
maya ........... CD 02
catepillar ..... CD 04
tuffy .......... CD 05
lbs ............ CD 09
jov ............ CD 10
wendypooh ...... CD 13
okeanosmao * ... CD 14
skinnyma ....... CD 17
aa ............. CD 20
joice .......... CD 21
funny .......... CD 24
amberlyn ....... CD 25
iloveoreo ...... CD 27
lilac .......... CD 28
Ms Blur ........ CD 29
Emma ........... CD 30
jigsaw ......... CD 30
Jen ............ CD 30
jojoba ......... CD 31
ribena ......... CD 42
</font><font color="ff0000">
MIA => Pls update ur CD / let us know if u have graduated!
happy.gif

felene ......... CD 54
wizard ......... CD 64
shopper ........ CD 65
moonriver ...... CD 84
</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
Giggler ........ 13/06/04
Disney ......... 18/07/04
sue ............ 05/08/04
new ............ 23/08/04
esprit ......... 26/08/04
apple .......... 26/09/04
pet ............ 03/10/04
angelia ........ 04/10/04
SLK ............ 08/10/04
Micky .......... 23/10/04
Wendyl ......... 24/10/04
YeeYee ......... 24/10/04
chihiro ........ 30/11/04
</font>
<font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>
<font color="119911">* = PCOS</font>
</font>
Common terms used ==> http://www.singaporebrides.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=36738&amp;post=489349#POST489349

<font color="0000ff">jen, lbs n chihiro</font>
Thanks! Hope yst nite really a productive one! But wont thk too much and wont add stress to myself lor.

<font color="0000ff">maya</font>
Have updated ur CD. Jia you again for this round!

<font color="0000ff">oreo</font>
can i pass the updating of CD to u? I would love to continue updating but now i cant access internet that frequent liao.

hi lilac
was the a significant rise in your temp? O-ed yet? yah - good not to stress out too much. Just try our best to time the BD and leave the rest to fate.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">lilac</font>
No prob.!
Did u manage to BD yesterday nite?
Did your temp. rise?
I still haven't O yet...

<font color="0000ff">Tuffy</font>
no leh... my rise in temp was only 0.3deg. Not very huge lor. Shall wait and see for the next few days.

Thank you. Yup... me manage to dance yst nite. Hows ur temp now? I thgt u said u O liao leh...??? False alarm har?

Shuin,

if really got prob ovulating, etc, then take clomid la....dun think too much liao...jus think positive, that it helps to produce more eggs then higher chance...my best fren took for 2-3 cycles then preg liao. she took &amp; once detect ovulation, she BD on those 3 days...then now already 5 mths preg...

Morning gals!!

<font color="aa00aa">lilac</font>
Yeah.. i thought i did O but my temp. did not go up.. instead after that day at 36.3, it went down to 35.9 and had remain constant all this while.
So.. i guessed it's still not here yet.

<font color="0000ff">lilac</font>
looks like you have ovulated leh. For me, once my temp rises beyond 0.2 degrees, it will be considered a O rise.
happy.gif
Good luck for this cycle!

\blue(oreo)
you could be having late ovulation this month. that happened to me last month too, waited and waited, temp never went up until much later.

<font color="0000ff">tuffy</font>
I thought so too.
Well.. nothing i can do at the moment but to monitor my cm and take my temp..

Ok.. you gals have a nice weekend and happy BDing!

i was quite worried last cycle that I would not be O-ing but I eventually did. So guess have to wait.
happy.gif

How are things on your side? Has FF determined your O yet?

what about you? any rise in temp?

No leh.. i think i'm having an annovulatory cycle this time.
sad.gif

Could be i'm too stressed up lately.

Hmm.. the thread is moving pretty slow these days.

71818.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 05 Apr 04
maya ........... CD 05
catepillar ... . CD 07
tuffy .......... CD 08
lbs ............ CD 12
jov ............ CD 13
wendypooh ...... CD 16
okeanosmao * ... CD 17
skinnyma ....... CD 20
aa ............. CD 23
joice .......... CD 24
funny .......... CD 27
amberlyn ....... CD 28
iloveoreo ...... CD 30
lilac .......... CD 31
Ms Blur ........ CD 32
Emma ........... CD 33
jigsaw ......... CD 33
Jen ............ CD 33
jojoba ......... CD 34
ribena ......... CD 45
</font><font color="ff0000">
MIA => Pls update ur CD / let us know if you have graduated!
happy.gif

felene ......... CD 57
wizard ......... CD 67
shopper ........ CD 68
moonriver ...... CD 87
</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
Giggler ........ 13/06/04
Disney ......... 18/07/04
sue ............ 05/08/04
new ............ 23/08/04
esprit ......... 26/08/04
apple .......... 26/09/04
pet ............ 03/10/04
angelia ........ 04/10/04
SLK ............ 08/10/04
Mickey ......... 23/10/04
wendyl ......... 24/10/04
YeeYee ......... 24/10/04
chihiro ........ 30/11/04

</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>
<font color="119911">* = PCOS</font>
Common terms used ==> http://www.singaporebrides.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=36738&amp;post=489349#POST489349</font>

gd morning ladies ..
happy.gif

how is everyone's wkend??
got BD or not ?? kekekee...

<font color="ff6000">jen</font>
whats ur usual cycle length?

<font color="0000ff">Tuffy</font>
Me Oed last Thursday on my CD27. But FF haven det my O cos my temp din shot up high. Haiz.... hope that i really did O. Now i having sore breast and so i guess my O is over liao.
Cos sore breast is one of the symptoms of either u r near ur O or O is over.

<font color="0000ff">Jen</font>
When did u O? Maybe u gt chance leh?? U have any symptoms now??

Thanks for taking over for updating of the CD.

<font color="0000ff">Ladies......</font>
From today onwards, <font color="0000ff">oreo</font> will be the one who is doing the updating of our CDs..... Me step down liao.... cos cant access internet so often liao.

lilac,
any good news from your side

oreo,
agreed wif u the thread moving very slow.
thanks for help us to update our CD, and very nice picture.

tuffy,
are u ready for the BD "battle" good luck to u.
me now waiting hoping AF dun come. today temp drop by 0.1

lbs,melody,shuin
where are all of u

Hmm... are you under a lot of stress lately? that happened to me last cycle too. I thought I wasn't under that much stress but my O date was much later than usual. also thought that it would be an anovulatory cycle. how many days late are you?

i think the OPK should be fairly accurate lah. So based on that you should have o-ed even though your temp did not shoot up that high. Is it higher than pre-O? I am sure FF will detect it in these few days.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">wendypooh</font>
Not yet. my M just cleared. This month, I also v stressed at work so dunno whether that would screw up my cycle. I have bought the OPK strips so I will try them out this month.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">jen</font>
What's your usual cycle length? when was your O hah? Mabbe you really manage to strike!! did you BD during near your O?

i'm helping out with my brother's wedding.. Loads of preparation to do.. on top of that.. got to BD .. it's kinda stressing me and my hubby out.. though this is the 1st serious cycle that we are trying.
Maybe i should be like Angelia.. just bo chap.. then maybe can kenna!
My usual cycle is abt. 35 days and the longest was 54 days.
I'm planning to see a gynae after my brother's wedding is over.

in that case, maybe your O is later this cycle. Don't be too stressed yah? If you and your H are ready, agree that it is a good idea to see the gynae. But if this is only the first cycle you are trying, why do you want to see gynae so soon?

I'm not getting younger anymore.... biological clock ticking already ...
If i do a check, and gynae detects something wrong(touch wood!), then can rectify earlier mah!

hi all,

would like to check what is the normal range of temperature after ovulation? how high is high? and how high can the temperature shot up to?

hi ladies

what is anovulatory cycle? means no ovulation issit?

Hi wendypooh

I was having conf call since morning. Just finished..;-)

u over your O liao?
I tested yesterday with OPK...neg lor..I will test again later today &amp; see how..
Actually, I am quite puzzle ler...yesterday, i feel rather 'wet' so i guess my CM shld be watery..but this morning till now...I feel rather dry ler..
aiyah..my temp charting a bit 'luan' these few days ler..
on Sat, took my temp an hr earlier than usual...cos need to wake up early to help up in my friend's wedding..reading was 35.9
Then Sun morning, wake up later than usual...cs too tired the day before..reading was 36.0
This morning, I woke up at 3am+, went back to sleep, woke up again 5am+, tried to sleep again..then woke up at my usual timing, which was abt 645am &amp; took my temp then...reading was 36.2

Dont know how accurate these readings will be ler..&amp; my CM is like on &amp; off watery, creamy.. <scratch>

hi lbs,

i heard that is more accurate if could take the temperature around the same timing. But not sure which is the best time to take temperature......cos on weekends, i usually wake up very late
happy.gif

Oreo, chihiro, lilac, tuffy... hmm... My usual cycle is 28 to 30... usually very zun one... why worried? becos I haven't really started TTCing yet mah... if really kanna will be quite "lucky" lor...

btw, I bought folic acid... how to take huh? Every morning isit? Before or after food?

I had usual AF symptoms sometime last week... like tender breasts... no other symptoms leh... usually before AF also got bloatedness... but now no bloatness... here's my chart... I BD on CD12... I tot was quite far from my O day? any comments?

71840.gif

<font color="0000ff">bump2</font>
Our body temp. varies with individual. Some ppl are more "icy" than others.
Before O, it can range from 35.6 to 36.x
After O, can range from 36.x to 37.x, even close to fever temp. range.

The best time to take your temp. is in the morning, just before you get out of bed. This is temp. is considered your body temp. as it is usually the lowest of the day.
Always try to take your temp. at the same timing, as it will be easier to plot your chart and observe your cycle.

<font color="0000ff">lbs</font>
Anovulatory cycle in simply means no ovulation, ie. the eggs did not develop properly or are not released from the follicles of the ovaries.

From your chart, it seems like you have O on CD16, but it could also be on CD14.
I think the better sperms can last abt. 5 days inside a woman's body.
You wanna wait till end of this week? If your temp. does not drop below the coverline by then, you might want to test.

There's no clear and fast rule when to take your folic acid, but you must take it daily. Some take it in the morning, others after dinner.. It's all up to you lor!

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I think my biological clock also ticking away!! going 31 this year.
sad.gif

Hmm... do you want to test? It's quite long oredy leh.. so exciting!!!
happy.gif

only started this year. Hai.. regret not trying earlier... thought want bb, can get immediately mah. sigh.

same sentiments as you! But i've been married for 3 yrs+ ... can say "lao fu lao qi" already.

Back