A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Stileto,
Congrats!
happy.gif
I have been trying for 19 months now. Failed this cycle again. AF came yesterday. But I am not giving up yet. Your success further inspires me to persevere!
happy.gif

Congrats again and may you have a smooth pregnancy..
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>
484152.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
484153.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>44</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
484154.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto</td></tr></table>

Hi Sus Sus,

Mine is a white coloured thermometer (not sure if the color matters?) and has two decimal place. I will check out the model at home and let u know tmr.

Hi Zenia,

My TCM Dr knows how to read if my progesterone level is high by reading the BBT chart. She said if the temp drops immediately after O date, likely progesterone is on the low side or the egg is of low quality.

hi all, am new here. been readin ur threads n hv learnt alot =) i am ttc-ing startin this mth n my cycle has been haywired since beginin of this yr. hence nt sure hw to calculate my o days. can anyone advise? below is my cycle length:
feb- 32 days
mar- 30 days
apr- 40 days
may- 34 days
jun- 42 days

Hi Elizabeth, thanks!!

I have combed almost every Guardian wherever i go and they all say the same: sold out, seems like the distributor dont bring in anymore. Even the gynae in my home area dont have.

I may have to resort to order via internet if i still cant find by end of this week. Haiz ...

Hi All

Can i ask: when you all go to TCM to buy medicine (or is it herbs?), what do you all say? How to ask from the physician? For easy conceiving? For hormone? My chinese not very good later ask for the wrong thing.

Any special herbs or medicine to ask for?

Also, i taking EPO from CD1 to CD13. Do ya think that will clash with TCM?

ant

normally the luteal phase in woman is about 14 days. so you could estimate your O day by subtracting 14 days from cycle days

for example in feb, you probably ovulated on day 16 (CD16)

Mar = CD14
Apr = CD26 etc etc

sus sus

not adviceable to just go TCM hall to just buy herbs. you should try to get a consultation with a TCM doc which will then prescribe the right herbs suitable for you.
happy.gif

Oooo ... i c. Thanks Kermit!!

So its like go see gynae rite? Except this gynae speaks chinese and prescribe chinese tonics? O, ok, hmm ... gotta research for a good one liao ...

Thanks Koori, yours also read up to 2 decimal pts? This 2 decimal pts thermometer is very hard to find ... so far i get the same reply from Watsons also, some even dun kno what i am talking about.

Hi gals
Today temp go up to 36.7 liao (my temp usually quite high ard 36.3-37), OPK test still got faint line this morn. Dun know still need to BD or not.

Last 2-3 days exp. slight stomache cramp, dun know if its due to ovulation.

Hi Koori

I'm better now... thks...

Hi Sus sus

Like wat koori mentioned.. it's better to go to see a TCM senseh first... coz diff pple may require diff medication mah...

Hi Joy

Today is what CD? And wat's yr previous few readings? u shld continue to BD till the BBT remain high for consecutively 3 days...

yuki
today CD27. I've got long cycle..usually 39 days. okie, will continue BD. DH can't take it liao, never so 'hardworking' before..kekeke

CD23 = 36.4
CD24 = 36.4
CD25 = 36.5
CD26 = 36.4

marble,
Thanks for the hug. *hugztoo*
happy.gif

I told myself I must not give up. I choose to believe our dream will fulfill one day.
happy.gif
I had bad cramp yesterday. Was telling my hubby I would not mind worse cramp if I were pregnant. Hehe..
484217.gif

Jia you!
happy.gif

stileto,
Thanks for the encouragement!
happy.gif

I will be taking clomid and some hormone jabs this cycle. To have more eggs (higher chance) since I have a potential blocked tube. Hope to catch some of your baby dust. ;)

HIHI posh

can i join in the table? thks

CD: 40 (tested on CD39 but -ve) =(
AF expected: 6th August
Cycle length: Irregular- longest is 34 Days

Thks

Hi Joy

Shld have already O'd yesterday lah... but juz in case lor... especially if yr cycle is usually on the high side... can't really confirm till the BBT substain for 3 days mah...

But if yr hubby is really tired, then take a break for one day and try the next day lor... if he's tired... spermie also not healthy... might as well rest..

sus sus,
The pharmacist should be able to help you if Guardian or Watsons staff is not sure what the thermometer is.

yuki
Yesterday my DH off liao. Today, DH quite moody over some issues at work, will go cheer him up first and see how later. If no mood, then cant be help...can only hope for the best.

How's yr day after the holiday?

Hi Sus Sus,

It is better to consult a TCM before you start to take any chinese herb.

I saw a guardian pharmacy at Jurong point basement that sells a whole range of Omron products....if you stay ard that area, u can check it out
happy.gif
my office area has a few pharmacy, will ask ard for u...if have, will reserve it for you, then you can come by to buy it
happy.gif

hi ladies, sorry for not coming to this thread for a while. since i got dianogsed with PCOS, have been to that thread more often.

but just to share something with you. i notice quite a few ladies here have long cycle length. my cycle length used to be quite long too (e.g. 34 - 36 days). only after I was confirmed with PCOS, then my gynae told me that not every one who has a period regularly will ovulate every month (though I wish that she should have told me earlier, before i started TTC-ing). so if you have questions in mind, better to go to the gynae for a scan after you are supposed to O. for my case, the scan shows that the eggs were still all inside my ovaries even after my AF was due!

btw, sus sus - i got my 2 d.p. thermeter from the guardian pharmacy in plaza sing. think watsons don't normally sell that. have asked a few watsons before and they had no idea what i was talking abt.

Hi Juju,

I know I might sound very stupid as so old already still dunno how to count the cycle, but I still have to ask how to count? If I start from the day AF came last month to the day AF come the following month then it should range between 32days to 40days.

So when you all say CD1, I assume its the day of AF right?
If my assumation is correct, then my temp was highest on CD20 and lowest on CD31. I am expecting my AF anytime after 08/08 but so far only cramps and sore breast. My BBT is 37.1 this morning.

So far I think I didn't take my BBT correctly after reading what you wrote. The only not so wrong one is this morning. I open my eyes then I wake to my thermometer and take the temp.

Paiseh ah...I am really very ignorant.I will try my best to read more.

stileto, congrats! i want babydust too!!!!

posh, thanks for updating the table.... my O should be CD15 to CD17. tested wi OPK today and it's negative but will still BD. haha... the past 2 cycles remain at CD31, think it's regular now cos i try to put my mind aside for TTC. and i am gg to bangkok in end aug, which is my CD29. want to go and relax before i go to my lap if this cycle fails.

yuki, glad that u are feeling better. u gals chatting on msn? can add me at [email protected]?

Thanks Elizabeth! Thanks Jam!

Meanwhile this weekend, i gonna go TTSH, they are selling Osim thermometers, also 2 decimal pts leh! Just dunno whether got stock.

<table border=1><tr><td>
484346.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
484347.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15-17 Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
484348.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sus sus</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>35</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
484349.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto</td></tr></table>

Hi Sus Sus, read that u wanted to get the 2 dec thermomeer.. another place for u to get it is guardiance at bugis village.. the shop is jus beside "mei zhen xiang" .. u need to look for the thermometer urself at their glass cabinate.. normally the staff dun know what is basal thermometer.. i encounter it myself and went to almost 3-4 shops before getting it.. the staff even told me they dun have the thermometer but i found it lying in the glass cabinate.. help this helps..
happy.gif
[i brought mine 2 months back and they left 4 to 5 thermometers, maybe u can try ur luck and see if they still have it]

bear,
dun worry la... all of us r here to learn &amp; share...
cd01 is the 1st day of ur AF, last day of dat cycle is the day before ur next AF come... if ur cycle days is ard 32, u probaby O on cd18, plus or minus 2-4 days...

ladies,
i tested opk +ve on 9th aug and so i presume O should be within 24 to 48 hrs. I tried testing again but lighter test line this afternoon. But my discharge like have small sticky stuff in white colour. so does that mean that i haven't O but gg to O soon since i read that when Oing the the dicharge will be stretchy and like egg white.

hi sus sus,

the omron model i've got is MC-108L ($19.45) it is stated on top of the box that it is for women's use and it comes with the temp chart.

Hi girls,

I have been reading this post on and off 2 months ago. Cos me and hubby thinking that we should TTC in Aug (after I do another follow-up with my endro doc). Didnt expect that I am preggie now...
happy.gif

Just wanna to come here and sprinkle the "baby dust" to all TTC gals.... all the best!!

hi all

where to get a 2 decimal pt thermometer? and wats the price range??

went to watson and gurandian yest but is selling only 1 decimal point thermometer

hi taysetsuri, Congratulations and thanks for the bb dust
kao_smile2.gif

hi juju, yest my hb and i went orchard lib to check the book but all on loan...in the end, my hb ask me to buy...so we bought it at Kinokuniya w 20% discount.
happy.gif

Have read the first few chaps last nite and found that it was very informative.
happy.gif
I think everyone shld grab this book to read.

hi ant -
kao_welcome2.gif

Hi Dolp4

I was also reading it last nite.. very informative hor... it's also quite entertaining to read...

Hi Tayetsuri
484768.gif

Congratulations and thank you for the bb dust... all the best for the next 9 mths...

Back