2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi Ladies! I miss u all & here I m.. I stopped coming to this forum for a while coz each time I share w DH what I've read here, he said I'll only get more stress up.. But I'm feeling alright & very happy to see many BFPs - we all know how difficult it is to get one!! Congrats all MTBs!!

I juz want to update & share..

Aft my 4th & last round of clomid in Apr, I experimented May w/o clomid but continued OPK & BBT.. I got +ve OPK for 2days thinking clomid has restarted my engine somehow but BBT did not shift up.. So I think I didn't O.. Made me think that I might have wasted my 1st yr on OPK alone (I was on regular 28 days cycle & detect O using CB digital).. So ladies here, u may want to use BBT to counter check OPK.. If it's too tiring or stressful, maybe try for a mth or 2 to confirm the understanding of ur cycle & O period..

(For me, it was during a blood test to check my hormones level that I discovered I'm not ovulating.. I get my monthly "menses" even though I do not O - I was shocked to know that initially.. Asked gynae b4 & surfed online to know that it can happen..)

I've since went to polyclinic to get referral letter to KKH, waited 1mth 1wk for my apptmt @ Clinic D near end-Jun.. Seen Dr, shared history & past test results.. Dr ordered Pelvis Scan & I asked abt HSG & she ordered for me too.. Glad that I'm taking a break & not working, I managed to take an earlier cancelled slot for Pelvis Scan & juz done HSG last Fri.. The scans cost me $65 & $80 which are really cheap coz subsidized - let me know if u wanna know what to expect & I'll share later coz this post getting long.. :p

Continue to jiayou evry1 !! :)

That sounds alike a good progress! I think I am in a likely situation too as I do not see an upward shift in my BBT... :( very small increments...
You left your job to focus on ttc-ing? Was actually contemplating on doing the same too...

Hi, Celebrian, do you see her at Chinatown?

I noticed that TSB's consulting hours in Chinatown is only in the afternoon, does that mean we can only call them in the noon and no one will be available at the counter in the mornings? As I tried calling just now but no one answered the phone.

@Piggling call TSB after 12pm or 1pm. They will answer. I think in the morning, they are not open so early or at least TSB's assistant is not in yet. TSB sees patients from afternoon to nights till about 9pm or so I think. She opens on Saturdays 12pm too, not sure what time they close. Call TSB again and look for Pi Li. Tell her you want to make an appointment.

hi ladies, talking about ttcing & work, will you all tell your colleagues or bosses if you are going for IUI/IVF & keep them prepared mentally? As you all know, usually IVF will need to be on hospitalisation leave.

i did tell my boss to prep them for the medical leave, etc

That sounds alike a good progress! I think I am in a likely situation too as I do not see an upward shift in my BBT... :( very small increments...
You left your job to focus on ttc-ing? Was actually contemplating on doing the same too...

I've been TTC for 3yrs.. Dun wanna delay further in getting help or checks done.. My DD is my motivation - she's patiently waiting for a sibling.. Even when I was lying down for HSG feeling uncomfortable/slight pain, I kept thinking about her..

Thinking to take a gd break, not so stress see can conceive or not.. Went holidays (pple say go holidays can conceive..) which wrk will b tough taking leave esp mostly used up when DD sick not to mention backlog from wrk aft that/no backup.. Done all that still no news & went to c gynae which later found out that I'm not ovulating.. I told DH wasted all efforts when there isn't any egg to start with.. Very depressing no mood to go back to work also..

And I know I need time & flexibility to see Dr or seek fertility treatment whether or not is TCM or IUI/IVF coz of the waiting time & difficulty to get slots/dates.. Even if it's juz clomid, in case any side effects no need to think abt getting MC.. I get time to surf for info I wanna read up on etc.. I can go "marketing", buy & cook meals hopefully healthier diet than tabao.. Exercise abit by doing hsewrk.. But I'd meet friends for lunch & catch up.. I cannot tahan stay @ home evryday de.. :p

I juz dun wanna miss my time.. I do what I can & see what's next.. Even if this long break still nvr conceive at least I enjoy my life a little.. I've plan to go back to wrk if e next step like IUI dun wrk out for me - btw, Dr said haven reach 35yrs old cannt do IVF first.. Any1 knows is this only applicable to govt hosp / is it e same for private practice?

@Piggling call TSB after 12pm or 1pm. They will answer. I think in the morning, they are not open so early or at least TSB's assistant is not in yet. TSB sees patients from afternoon to nights till about 9pm or so I think. She opens on Saturdays 12pm too, not sure what time they close. Call TSB again and look for Pi Li. Tell her you want to make an appointment.

Thanks grace.. I just managed to call through and got an appointment for end August. A good start ba, I guess. :)
Ohhh, I forgot to tell the person to call me if got earlier slots.. too nervous.. LOL.
I did not ask for Pi Li... is she the person in charge of making appointments?

I've been TTC for 3yrs.. Dun wanna delay further in getting help or checks done.. My DD is my motivation - she's patiently waiting for a sibling.. Even when I was lying down for HSG feeling uncomfortable/slight pain, I kept thinking about her..

Thinking to take a gd break, not so stress see can conceive or not.. Went holidays (pple say go holidays can conceive..) which wrk will b tough taking leave esp mostly used up when DD sick not to mention backlog from wrk aft that/no backup.. Done all that still no news & went to c gynae which later found out that I'm not ovulating.. I told DH wasted all efforts when there isn't any egg to start with.. Very depressing no mood to go back to work also..

And I know I need time & flexibility to see Dr or seek fertility treatment whether or not is TCM or IUI/IVF coz of the waiting time & difficulty to get slots/dates.. Even if it's juz clomid, in case any side effects no need to think abt getting MC.. I get time to surf for info I wanna read up on etc.. I can go "marketing", buy & cook meals hopefully healthier diet than tabao.. Exercise abit by doing hsewrk.. But I'd meet friends for lunch & catch up.. I cannot tahan stay @ home evryday de.. :p

I juz dun wanna miss my time.. I do what I can & see what's next.. Even if this long break still nvr conceive at least I enjoy my life a little.. I've plan to go back to wrk if e next step like IUI dun wrk out for me - btw, Dr said haven reach 35yrs old cannt do IVF first.. Any1 knows is this only applicable to govt hosp / is it e same for private practice?

icic... that sounds like a good idea. I totally understand what you mean about not wanting to miss out on your chances as the clock ticks away plus also you can just enjoy life as it is.
Will you be worried about unable to find a suitable job when you finally decided to go back to workforce or will you consider being a SAHM?

I haven't been trying for that long but I am contemplating to leave the workforce so that I can try while I can, plus also to cook healthier meals for me and hubby. My current company is okie, think will be rather pro-family if I do conceive but then is all the kaypoh aunties at work keep asking, making me very stressed.. So abit dilemma...

How old are you now? Maybe you work on ovulation first.. maybe if clomid works on you, you don't need to go for IVF. I hope you hear good news soon.

my friend is going for IVF this month and she is not 35 years old yet. she is doing it at KKH as there is govt grant.

Thanks grace.. I just managed to call through and got an appointment for end August. A good start ba, I guess. :)
Ohhh, I forgot to tell the person to call me if got earlier slots.. too nervous.. LOL.
I did not ask for Pi Li... is she the person in charge of making appointments?

@Piggling great!! Yeah, her slots very fast filled up. Maybe nearer to end of this month, can call her and ask her if there's slots for earlier appointment than your date in end August. Pi Li is TSB's assistant so she can help slot you in when there's available slots.

@Piggling great!! Yeah, her slots very fast filled up. Maybe nearer to end of this month, can call her and ask her if there's slots for earlier appointment than your date in end August. Pi Li is TSB's assistant so she can help slot you in when there's available slots.

Ohhh! Icic, thanks a lot for telling me grace!
I am glad I finally made my first step. I figure that maybe I am not ovulating as well... Sigh.. So I think is good to go and take up TCM and see how my cycle goes.. then maybe visit gynae.

Looking forward to the first appointment! LOL. :)

Ohhh! Icic, thanks a lot for telling me grace!
I am glad I finally made my first step. I figure that maybe I am not ovulating as well... Sigh.. So I think is good to go and take up TCM and see how my cycle goes.. then maybe visit gynae.

Looking forward to the first appointment! LOL. :)

@Piggling hahaa no worries, if you have been taking your bbt, bring your bbt cycle charts to TSB to show her. From your charts, she can read and decipher as well as take your pulses and check your tongue. I didn't go to gynae anymore since after my post-op reviews with gynae, he said that fallopian tubes not blocked, no more cyst and fibroids so should be able to conceive since nothing inside hindering the whole process. TSB was chiding me and say that I should have gone to her earlier @@ So I guess better late than never =S Anyhow, now I'm just taking supplements on the days I'm not taking her med and I'm avoiding the food she say I shouldn't take too (which is damn hard because I really love fried food).

@Piggling hahaa no worries, if you have been taking your bbt, bring your bbt cycle charts to TSB to show her. From your charts, she can read and decipher as well as take your pulses and check your tongue. I didn't go to gynae anymore since after my post-op reviews with gynae, he said that fallopian tubes not blocked, no more cyst and fibroids so should be able to conceive since nothing inside hindering the whole process. TSB was chiding me and say that I should have gone to her earlier @@ So I guess better late than never =S Anyhow, now I'm just taking supplements on the days I'm not taking her med and I'm avoiding the food she say I shouldn't take too (which is damn hard because I really love fried food).

I started taking BBT this cycle so by the time I meet her, probably will have about two cycles to show her.
Yah, better late than never... sometimes we need some encouragement to take the first step out, as in try new things, new doctors and new treatments.
Deep down me, I know I shouldn't wait anymore but I just cant feeling resistant to certain things.
I haven't visited a gynae yet so I will see what TSB advise me before I make the next move. I just hope my problem is not too big and can be relatively easy to resolve. Fingers crossed. :)

thanks! very tempted to test yet.... very scared that the kit don't show the 2nd line. sigh.

If your temperature is looking good, maybe you have a good chance!
I also using fertility friend and I agree that it is very useful. I also learn some useful knowledge from their online lessons.

Grace... Aft seeing TCM i guess no choice but to follow wats being advised. I go TCM then was told no cold drink, no fried food.. At the moment i was like "HUH!! I love fried chix" cannot eat i was soo sad.. But i followed through... Even super hot weather, i still drink room temp plain water... Bo bian cos wanna tiao hv to follow swee swee..

If your temperature is looking good, maybe you have a good chance!
I also using fertility friend and I agree that it is very useful. I also learn some useful knowledge from their online lessons.

not taking bbt yet. trying to be 'stress-less'.

Hi, Celebrian, do you see her at Chinatown?

I noticed that TSB's consulting hours in Chinatown is only in the afternoon, does that mean we can only call them in the noon and no one will be available at the counter in the mornings? As I tried calling just now but no one answered the phone.

Hi Piggling, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I am going to her clinic in Chinatown. Saw the rest of the ladies replied you le :) Look forward to your appt :)

Yup Piggling, make the first move & get started, I'm sure u're feeling more motivated now like working towards something! :)

xuer, thanks for telling me.. I'll ask again during my next visit.. I guess the checks are necessary to decide which procedure to go for.. Will wait & see the results..

I'm also doing blood test to check ovarian reserve.. I must be brave on my next visit having to review all the results with the Dr..
-_-"

omg.. and no fried food?? I just had like 8-9 pieces 4 fingers chicken the other day.. :p hurhur. and I always crave for ice-cream one.. chum liao.

icic... that sounds like a good idea. I totally understand what you mean about not wanting to miss out on your chances as the clock ticks away plus also you can just enjoy life as it is.
Will you be worried about unable to find a suitable job when you finally decided to go back to workforce or will you consider being a SAHM?

I haven't been trying for that long but I am contemplating to leave the workforce so that I can try while I can, plus also to cook healthier meals for me and hubby. My current company is okie, think will be rather pro-family if I do conceive but then is all the kaypoh aunties at work keep asking, making me very stressed.. So abit dilemma...

How old are you now? Maybe you work on ovulation first.. maybe if clomid works on you, you don't need to go for IVF. I hope you hear good news soon.
Since u only tried a few mths so far and is ur first child, I suggest wait a while before deciding to quit ur job. Moreover ur company is pro family. Not to say work shud be our priority, but realistically speaking having a kid is not cheap in sg, so the extra income comes in handy when u do give birth. Just speaking from my own experience.

Since u only tried a few mths so far and is ur first child, I suggest wait a while before deciding to quit ur job. Moreover ur company is pro family. Not to say work shud be our priority, but realistically speaking having a kid is not cheap in sg, so the extra income comes in handy when u do give birth. Just speaking from my own experience.

Thanks for your advice. :)
Ya, that is my dilemma.
Company on the whole is rather pro-family and I do hope that I can get my maternity leave here...
But there are stressful periods in the job too so I am worried that the stress may be hindering me. I think I will seek TCM help first and see how to take it from there! :)

Yup Piggling, make the first move & get started, I'm sure u're feeling more motivated now like working towards something! :)

xuer, thanks for telling me.. I'll ask again during my next visit.. I guess the checks are necessary to decide which procedure to go for.. Will wait & see the results..

I'm also doing blood test to check ovarian reserve.. I must be brave on my next visit having to review all the results with the Dr..
-_-"

Yah, feeling more motivated now. :)
Jia you! Hope your next review goes smoothly!

Oops missed out replying u Piggling.. I'll be 33 next month.. Job wise when I made the decision to leave, I've prepared for it.. I believe still can get a job, maybe have to lower expectations on job level & salary I think..

SAHM hopefully DH makes it big bah then maybe.. Otherwise still prefer to work & earn $ esp DD young, still a long way to go in providing for her..

If ur co & wrk still ok, dun affect ur TTC plan, then no need to leave ya.. Wrk-life-balance is gd.. As for KPOs.. Turn on a deaf ear lor.. They'll always find something to say or gossip.. Dun bother abt them.. Dun let them stress u for nothing..

@Piggling I can understd how you feel because I'm also very resistant towards changes but I guess since I really want to have a baby, changes is probably a must bah. Don't be so sad yet, listen to what TSB have to say about your condition. She has a high success rate for fertility with her patients so hopefully you also will be one of her success rate soon :)

@Iwanbaby hahaha you know what? When she looked at my tongue, she said my body get heaty very easily so hence I was thinking that it's cos of that and the med she gave so I have to stop eating fried food. Yeah fried chicken!!! Somemore a few days after she said that, my house nearby got pasar malam selling all the fried food @@ sadness max!! Speaking of plain water, now I only drink warm water or room temperature water despite the weather. I thought it would be good for the womb bah not to drink so much cold or iced drinks though there's always a temptation :(

@darbi Haha I guess many of us love such food right? I think she mentioned no fried food for me because I get heaty easily. Not sure if it's same for all ttc-ing. However, I do remember usually tcm will not encourage you to eat cold food. This is probably due to the womb warming thing they believe bah.

Oops missed out replying u Piggling.. I'll be 33 next month.. Job wise when I made the decision to leave, I've prepared for it.. I believe still can get a job, maybe have to lower expectations on job level & salary I think..
SAHM hopefully DH makes it big bah then maybe.. Otherwise still prefer to work & earn $ esp DD young, still a long way to go in providing for her..
If ur co & wrk still ok, dun affect ur TTC plan, then no need to leave ya.. Wrk-life-balance is gd.. As for KPOs.. Turn on a deaf ear lor.. They'll always find something to say or gossip.. Dun bother abt them.. Dun let them stress u for nothing..
Icic.. hope you can get your no. 2 soon so that you can return to work. :)
I am at a dilemma about my work but I will try my best to not let work affect me. Trying! :)

@Piggling I can understd how you feel because I'm also very resistant towards changes but I guess since I really want to have a baby, changes is probably a must bah. Don't be so sad yet, listen to what TSB have to say about your condition. She has a high success rate for fertility with her patients so hopefully you also will be one of her success rate soon :)

@Iwanbaby hahaha you know what? When she looked at my tongue, she said my body get heaty very easily so hence I was thinking that it's cos of that and the med she gave so I have to stop eating fried food. Yeah fried chicken!!! Somemore a few days after she said that, my house nearby got pasar malam selling all the fried food @@ sadness max!! Speaking of plain water, now I only drink warm water or room temperature water despite the weather. I thought it would be good for the womb bah not to drink so much cold or iced drinks though there's always a temptation :(

@darbi Haha I guess many of us love such food right? I think she mentioned no fried food for me because I get heaty easily. Not sure if it's same for all ttc-ing. However, I do remember usually tcm will not encourage you to eat cold food. This is probably due to the womb warming thing they believe bah.

Thanks thanks, hope we will all be her success rate! :)

Ya, for the sake of ttc-ing, I also quit my favourite cold drinks.. not entirely but I try to avoid as best as I can. I also try to cut down on fast food... Lately world cup then everywhere is the Ronald advertisement for KFC.. so tempting.. LOL.

Like iwanbaby said de, want a baby, must guai guai follow. Let's all endure and hope we will get our reward soon. :)

Icic.. hope you can get your no. 2 soon so that you can return to work. :)
I am at a dilemma about my work but I will try my best to not let work affect me. Trying! :)

Thanks thanks, hope we will all be her success rate! :)

Ya, for the sake of ttc-ing, I also quit my favourite cold drinks.. not entirely but I try to avoid as best as I can. I also try to cut down on fast food... Lately world cup then everywhere is the Ronald advertisement for KFC.. so tempting.. LOL.

Like iwanbaby said de, want a baby, must guai guai follow. Let's all endure and hope we will get our reward soon. :)

@Piggling yeah one of my gfs seen TSB lately and she has been following her since Aug last year. TSB told her she also hope my gf will be another success rate since a few before my gfs, just got preggie too. Good thing that TSB is very encouraging so don't worry ok? :) As long as you jie kou, take her med, do homework (this is TSB's version of BD), leave the rest to TSB and God :)

Ok think will try and avoid cold stuff altogether and eat healthier. I have a colleague who is very very obedient in her diet (I think she sees TSB too), she really only take warm and hot stuff and 100% healthy (think only eat yong tau foo, fish soup and some other soupy and lean stuff when I lunch with her). When she eats subway she get the person to heat up the bread cos she says the lettuce is cold.. Can eat salad? I really like salads.... but she discourages me to eat those cos its "cold".

Then again, her diet probably helped her I guess, cos she got her 1st child in jun last year. (She did IUI failed then conceived naturally). But now she is struggling to get a 2nd one, cos she lost too much weight during and after her 1st pregnancy and she didn't do proper confinement (cos her mom wanted to do for her, but actually duno how to do anything). She is no longer seeing TSB but seeing another TCM.

@Piggling yeah one of my gfs seen TSB lately and she has been following her since Aug last year. TSB told her she also hope my gf will be another success rate since a few before my gfs, just got preggie too. Good thing that TSB is very encouraging so don't worry ok? :) As long as you jie kou, take her med, do homework (this is TSB's version of BD), leave the rest to TSB and God :)

That is comforting to know... Have been hearing many ladies here sharing their conversation with TSB and she does seem very encouraging though stern/strict.
I will follow religiously what she advised and just hope for the best.
:)

Ok think will try and avoid cold stuff altogether and eat healthier. I have a colleague who is very very obedient in her diet (I think she sees TSB too), she really only take warm and hot stuff and 100% healthy (think only eat yong tau foo, fish soup and some other soupy and lean stuff when I lunch with her). When she eats subway she get the person to heat up the bread cos she says the lettuce is cold.. Can eat salad? I really like salads.... but she discourages me to eat those cos its "cold".

Then again, her diet probably helped her I guess, cos she got her 1st child in jun last year. (She did IUI failed then conceived naturally). But now she is struggling to get a 2nd one, cos she lost too much weight during and after her 1st pregnancy and she didn't do proper confinement (cos her mom wanted to do for her, but actually duno how to do anything). She is no longer seeing TSB but seeing another TCM.

@darbi speaking of 'cold' food, I'm very sad cos I love sashimi alot. Haiz, I think for me, I still not that level yet. I eat salad will not ask them to warm it up lah, feel abit weird. But also, cos I had cysts and fibroids before, I cannot take too much of soybean products like yong tau foo soup etc. I guess as long as you eat more fish, eat a healthier diet, it should get easier and it also preps your body for conceiving as well.

wow, the thread is quite active today!

i too think it's weird to have salad warmed. it's like, putting your sashimi into the steamer ...downright awkward!

i do think it's impt to maintain a healthy body and mind to have a bb... gambatte all ladies, hope to see more jubilee babies coming from u ladies ;)

sashimi on steamer?!? OH GOSH!!!! nooooooooooooo I rather don't eat sashimi then.

Ar yes, next year babies will be jubilee babies!! Everyone kambatei!!!
hahaa... my cousin once bought sashimi home. he planned to have his sashimi after his shower but alas....my aunt saw that the fish was raw and she went to steam it... =X

ya!!! i think when he came out of the shower he must have been... *face palm mom* that was super duper funny lor.
and i am not sure if he ordered just the sashimi slices or those sushi pcs with sashimi on top. if it's the latter u'd get hot sushi tooo... wahaaa

@gammahedging that was super hilarious man!! Imagine your aunt going to a Jap restaurant then ask them hallo, can you warm up all my sushi and sashimi? Ur aunt also v cute

Grace... Me to love sashimi!! I didnt cut on tat... Hahaha but like "bai chai" i reduce cos its cooling vege... I super guai when with TCM tiao shen... No carbonated drinks, fully on plain water... No fried chix so often probably once a mth only... I dunno abt fried food but mine specific fried chix cos she say those chix r jabbed which is nt gd for health. Shower in warm water no matter if the weather is hot cos ur tummy has to b warm... Wear socks at nite and kip ur feet warm... Cover tummy at nite cannot kanna wind... I follow through out... Till May i gt a bit sick of the medi told hub to take a break but still follow wats advised and we strike on tat mth... :p Both of us tiao at the same time so i stop he stop too... Hahah

Now i m back to "an-tai" but the medi make me wanna puke... But hub insist i continue. And now TCM specify no papaya and dang-gui...

I m dying to eat sashimi!! Last week went lunch with colli see her eat salmon sashimi and i m drooling... So sad...

Grace... Me to love sashimi!! I didnt cut on tat... Hahaha but like "bai chai" i reduce cos its cooling vege... I super guai when with TCM tiao shen... No carbonated drinks, fully on plain water... No fried chix so often probably once a mth only... I dunno abt fried food but mine specific fried chix cos she say those chix r jabbed which is nt gd for health. Shower in warm water no matter if the weather is hot cos ur tummy has to b warm... Wear socks at nite and kip ur feet warm... Cover tummy at nite cannot kanna wind... I follow through out... Till May i gt a bit sick of the medi told hub to take a break but still follow wats advised and we strike on tat mth... :p Both of us tiao at the same time so i stop he stop too... Hahah

Now i m back to "an-tai" but the medi make me wanna puke... But hub insist i continue. And now TCM specify no papaya and dang-gui...

I m dying to eat sashimi!! Last week went lunch with colli see her eat salmon sashimi and i m drooling... So sad...

Is worth it de! Just continue to persevere... after baby is out, you can eat all the sashimi you want!
If you feel very miserable, think of Fann Wong... think she has shared in interviews that she quit a lot of cold food/drinks etc in order to ttc. She even stopped drinking coconut juice for 4 yrs.

I think the chicken got jabbed thing, is true. I think about 7-8 years back, my ex colleague shared with me that her TCM mentioned that not good to take too much chicken as they are all injected with hormones, very bad for us. Ops, I just ate chicken for lunch... o_O

@gammahedging , how have you been? When is your next visit to gynea??
I am so looking forward to Thursday... Do you have serious MS? I started to puke almost everytime i visit the toilet... and its jus liquid only.. dun feels good at all..
No appetite but every 2hrs i will munch some stuffs..

Trackin Bbt is like stock market.. up n down.. haha.. 'buy n sell'..

I will noe by tmr if im nt wrong.. Dpo14 today.. norm af will report between dpo12-14...

Ping chang xin!!!!
i think tmr/wed i will know too! today is dpo15 for me... think dpo 16 is max right?
Good luck rainbowbb!
Mine too.. that day my husband saw my chart then he was saying, wow, like stock market.
My temperature has been low... Till now my BBT has not identified that I O... unless the temp increment is that small.. sigh.
lol mine opposite this month... suddenly flat line.... hb and i started thinking the thermometer spoil... never change temp day after day!! :S
Cross fingers for you! I'm not so lucky.

I'm DPO16 today. AF should report on DPO18 and I think she will be on schedule this month.. Have been getting some dull cramps and some old blood stain.. oh well....
wow can dpo so many days? i thought is 12-16 usually?

i think tmr/wed i will know too! today is dpo15 for me... think dpo 16 is max right?

lol mine opposite this month... suddenly flat line.... hb and i started thinking the thermometer spoil... never change temp day after day!! :S

wow can dpo so many days? i thought is 12-16 usually?

Hi doodoo... i tot max shd be dpo14? TSB asked me to test few days after dpo14.. but i hv a feelin af might report tmr leh..
Hub oso abit sad when he saw a slight drop in bbt said y go dwn? Cos he was with me when i saw tsb in june n tsb told me "hope ur temp will go up" n indeed it did go up but dwn for 2days n up again..
Now is e waitin game.. will hv means hv.. if dun hv den hv to try harder le..

Now on n off takin her med (powder form).. wonder did any1 took her med n realised u put on wt? I dunno is it takin her med or wat... jus curious to ask ard. :)

omg.. and no fried food?? I just had like 8-9 pieces 4 fingers chicken the other day.. :p hurhur. and I always crave for ice-cream one.. chum liao.
off topic... is 4 fingers good? how is it compared to kfc?? the queues like always so long and i wonder... too long to go in to try for myself :p
wow, the thread is quite active today!

i too think it's weird to have salad warmed. it's like, putting your sashimi into the steamer ...downright awkward!

i do think it's impt to maintain a healthy body and mind to have a bb... gambatte all ladies, hope to see more jubilee babies coming from u ladies ;)
gamma when are u due? is it a jubilee bb?
I am so looking forward to Thursday... Do you have serious MS? I started to puke almost everytime i visit the toilet... and its jus liquid only.. dun feels good at all..
oh dear... do rem to drink up too... dun get dehydrated from all that MS.... liddat i suppose ur colleagues all noe already then? since they'lls ee ur MS so bad

hey... my OSCAR is on 25 Jul... I do not have serious MS but it seems I am puking more often now..Like 1-2 times a day for the past week, instead of 1-2 times a week previously. Like this afternoon I vomitted my veg and water out. The noodles somehow remained. Very weird!!

off topic... is 4 fingers good? how is it compared to kfc?? the queues like always so long and i wonder... too long to go in to try for myself :p

gamma when are u due? is it a jubilee bb?

oh dear... do rem to drink up too... dun get dehydrated from all that MS.... liddat i suppose ur colleagues all noe already then? since they'lls ee ur MS so bad
my edd is feb 4...so jubilee bb if all goes well :)

Hi doodoo... i tot max shd be dpo14? TSB asked me to test few days after dpo14.. but i hv a feelin af might report tmr leh..
Hub oso abit sad when he saw a slight drop in bbt said y go dwn? Cos he was with me when i saw tsb in june n tsb told me "hope ur temp will go up" n indeed it did go up but dwn for 2days n up again..
Now is e waitin game.. will hv means hv.. if dun hv den hv to try harder le..

Now on n off takin her med (powder form).. wonder did any1 took her med n realised u put on wt? I dunno is it takin her med or wat... jus curious to ask ard. :)
i heard is 12-16 days, 14 is the "textbook" number... occasionally some pple <12 days tho tt isn't too good for ttc. i suppose temp will fluctuate a bit here and there lah.. as long as it doesn't dip ntoo much? my temp is generally high after O.... then hub is so used to bbt, every morning will wake up with me to ask me what the temp is... until i tell him aiyah throughout 2ww is all high lah no need to ask lol!! coz i told him sometimes got triphasic chart, and he keep wanting to see if have triphasic or not... lol... and this month temp high high i thought is good, end up actually i was probably also running a fever for a whole week!! :S it was until it became worse and i had sorethroat plus sore joints tt i realize it was not tww high temp, it was fever! :eek::eek::eek:

Gamma, some mummies can't even take meat during first tri. Become vegetarian lor. I myself no likes or dislikes but was vy plain meal like beehoon soup daily. Dun like the fish smell. I tell dh count himself lucky that me n bb has no cravings till now, if not I sure make him busy..
Some ppl said like sweet stuffs is gal, salty is boy. For me nothing at all.
I did harmony test to know my bb gender which is 99% accurate

Back