2WW - for those TTC-ing

Just a random note my gynae was "nagging" over my heels *oops* and the hb told him...I already told her but she doesn't listen to me... and my gynae said... pls obstetricians wife alsp don't listen to the obstetrician ...

gamma,
i feel weird too if i wear those really flats to office !
so i just went to buy a pair of 1/2 inch heels type, with those big and sturdy heels !
i am ok with complete flats on weekends but to office abit tough ...

btw, congrats on your healthy beanie !! wow 4 Feb ... so still in time for BB Horse, right !

gamma,
so i just went to buy a pair of 1/2 inch heels type, with those big and sturdy heels !

btw, congrats on your healthy beanie !! wow 4 Feb ... so still in time for BB Horse, right !
Ya lo I'd try to find sth nice and comfy. but def no more killer heels. omg my gynae acty saw it when I was crawling up the bench.

gamma,

It's not uncommon for babies to come before the edd. if before feb 4 then will be horse lo. but to me horse or sheep does not matter... being born on li chUn sounds cool tho!

Hi Ladies,
Tonite will be the 1st timing visit TSB clinic. Would like to noe does she does accupunture for us?
Normally when seeing her whats the procedure like? and for her med is only brewing type?

When ur tummy grow bigger, flats will b the most comfy shoes u will appreciate... of cos it's better to invest w a good soles flats.. some flats are so flat until u feel weird...

Tsb knows acupuncture but she doesn't do for patients. Her med is brew type but I heard her ntu clinic offer powder type as well.

@bel_vodka cos gynae said after the op last yr to wait for a few mths before starting to try, best is Jan since i did a key hole surgery. Then Jan tis yr we started to try but not really hardworking. Like maybe BD 1-3 times max during O period nia. That's it. haiz the hb always say he v stressed at work leh. So technically, we seriously starting ttc-ing in april. But last mth again slack cos the hb v stressed wif work n study @@ So i tot maybe go to csb to tiao body again and prep bah.

I tell you hor, the last time I saw her in last July, it was my first time. So today is my virgin time for 2014 to see tsb hahaha. It wasn't really a very gd exp though. She supposed to check my pulse but forgot. Then she told me very hard for me to conceive cos I had cyst op before. But I just listen then orh orh then took her med....the next mth got positive test liao...
Ohhh. .. keyhole v painful hor..don worry la. Nth is impossible. ur new visit will be a good one. . But if chinatown right the q gg be long . Haha last sat my appt at 2pm I have to go walk 1 hr before coming bk and waited for another 30mins to see her. ..

oh dear, i didn't know TSB the famous lady is actually a TCM lady. i always thought she's a fertility doctor attached to NTU :D
so now she's in Bukit Batok? So very far.....

ladies, if i totally didn't spot any EWCM, is it very bad? i only find it once in a few months. but v rare. so does eating epo and conceive well is good?

@stoneystoney huh? jab SO-IUI is self jabbing for days?? you jab yourself?

@Emily Tan online Qoo10 has got the clearblue easy digital at cheaper price?? do you have the direct link who to buy from? if yes, can PM me? :D
btw, i also agree with ur own suggestion, is to do all the tests before going to IVF. i don't anti IVF but i just hope to get it naturally...[/QUOTE]

Hm, mine is normally creamy b4 ovulation then will turn to egg white around ovulation.
--> i have never have creamy EWCM before. never seen it before...

Aiyo come to think this mth I nv encounter any whitish discharge :*
--> me too.....!!! :(:(:(:(

little baby sheep: sorry for getting it wrong! dun worry it is not pain at all. honestly, if u are trying for a baby, the actual deliver will be 1000x more painful even if u get epidural cos the contractions will hurt. so I think u should think positive and just go for it!
--> i was taking caesarean delivery :D:D:D

oh dear, i didn't know TSB the famous lady is actually a TCM lady. i always thought she's a fertility doctor attached to NTU :D
so now she's in Bukit Batok? So very far.....

ladies, if i totally didn't spot any EWCM, is it very bad? i only find it once in a few months. but v rare. so does eating epo and conceive well is good?

@stoneystoney huh? jab SO-IUI is self jabbing for days?? you jab yourself?

@Emily Tan online Qoo10 has got the clearblue easy digital at cheaper price?? do you have the direct link who to buy from? if yes, can PM me? :D
btw, i also agree with ur own suggestion, is to do all the tests before going to IVF. i don't anti IVF but i just hope to get it naturally...

--> i have never have creamy EWCM before. never seen it before...

--> me too.....!!! :(:(:(:(

--> i was taking caesarean delivery :D:D:D[/QUOTE]
Tsb is not in Bukit Batok. She is at Chinatown and ntu. Bukit Batok is dr us another tcm :)

very helpful for me too! i never have the rest of the types of CM except the 1st...egg white..but also just once in a while.
so when i see this, it is the best time to BD?
if yes, i think i did b4..but no result :(

that time after I took clomid in march I had EWCM but no positive opk. when I bfp I didn't notice any ewcm. It seemed dry /creamy to me if there was even anything.

very helpful for me too! i never have the rest of the types of CM except the 1st...egg white..but also just once in a while.
so when i see this, it is the best time to BD?
if yes, i think i did b4..but no result :(

I don't have EWCM very often too.. hence I rely more on opk since ovulation can occur without EWCM. Having it will mean that the environment is very good for spermies to get to the eggs. Hence that is supposedly the best time to BD..

On days when I ovulate n dont see EWCM, I use sperm friendly lubricants to help the little soldiers. Haha!

I don't have EWCM very often too.. hence I rely more on opk since ovulation can occur without EWCM. Having it will mean that the environment is very good for spermies to get to the eggs. Hence that is supposedly the best time to BD..
On days when I ovulate n dont see EWCM, I use sperm friendly lubricants to help the little soldiers. Haha!
hehe when you mention lubricants it is for easy going in right? :p:oops: i bought it too. sometimes i don't know if it is ok to use it.
u know 'chemical' ma...so basically EWCM is to help soldiers to reach target easily..and without it, doesn't mean soldiers cannot reach target right? if yes, i x want to worry so much :)

today i'm on CD28! no sign.. nothing. just waiting for AF report. pls report soon!! then i can go for blood test as per advised by my dr. ;) and start taking clomid!! :D and hopefully follicle growth and everything else is ok! :) pray pray for BFP!!! please!! i x want HSG! :rolleyes:

hehe when you mention lubricants it is for easy going in right? :p:oops: i bought it too. sometimes i don't know if it is ok to use it.
u know 'chemical' ma...so basically EWCM is to help soldiers to reach target easily..and without it, doesn't mean soldiers cannot reach target right? if yes, i x want to worry so much :)

today i'm on CD28! no sign.. nothing. just waiting for AF report. pls report soon!! then i can go for blood test as per advised by my dr. ;) and start taking clomid!! :D and hopefully follicle growth and everything else is ok! :) pray pray for BFP!!! please!! i x want HSG! :rolleyes:

Heh heh.. of cos natural lubricant still best! Hee. We are quite close. I CD27! My AF not so soon.. think like another 11 days or so. I have long cycles. I also dun want to do HSG. It was in my gynae's plan for me. He didn't give me clomid... cos he saw 1 egg in my recent visit n told me to try this cycle.. apparently he planned for me to do HSG first then clomid if no BFP.

Heh heh.. of cos natural lubricant still best! Hee. We are quite close. I CD27! My AF not so soon.. think like another 11 days or so. I have long cycles. I also dun want to do HSG. It was in my gynae's plan for me. He didn't give me clomid... cos he saw 1 egg in my recent visit n told me to try this cycle.. apparently he planned for me to do HSG first then clomid if no BFP.
mine is also irregular and unpredictable. but i dunu why for the past few months, it was 30/31 days. so AF always came reporting on the 1st. my dr also saw eggs inside of me. yours he can see clearly 1 good egg? my dr said mine cannot come out ..hence he is giving me clomid..i think . i hope i understand him correctly. he said only after 3 cycles and nothing happens, then will go for HSG. so seems like u and me same cycle and ttc bb #1 for almost ard the same time :D

mine is also irregular and unpredictable. but i dunu why for the past few months, it was 30/31 days. so AF always came reporting on the 1st. my dr also saw eggs inside of me. yours he can see clearly 1 good egg? my dr said mine cannot come out ..hence he is giving me clomid..i think . i hope i understand him correctly. he said only after 3 cycles and nothing happens, then will go for HSG. so seems like u and me same cycle and ttc bb #1 for almost ard the same time :D

Yup. He saw it during the Ultrascan and he told me the size... and he think shldnt haf a problem coming out and the lining looks good.. Haha.. yup. Same same! Hee

oh my gosh!! AF reported "early"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: AF report on 1st June and now it is reporting on 28th !!! omg..is this normal? according to my dr advice, i have to go for blood test tmr and then kick start clomiphene (i just realised it isn't called clomid as i look at the box) on CD3 !

i wonder is it because i BD today... :oops: or because i took my 1st tablet of evening primrose after reading it helps on EWCM !

i remember some1 commented, AF reports quicker after BD ...:rolleyes:

argh..tmr i have to go for blood test... :confused::confused:

So sad. OPK shows 2 dark lines! But cannot BD :( at hb company event and shared room overnighting so can't BD at all. If BD next day night does it mean chance is lower? I didn't bring extra opk out to test tomorrow

So sad. OPK shows 2 dark lines! But cannot BD :( at hb company event and shared room overnighting so can't BD at all. If BD next day night does it mean chance is lower? I didn't bring extra opk out to test tomorrow
oh dear.......... :(:( it is the golden chance!!! but according to the sisters' advice, yeah, chances are lower because eggs only lived max 48 hrs? or less..
aiyo how..?

is ur hubby in SG? if yes, can ask him skip event? :D

hey I think it is ok to BD tom. opk positive tonight means going to O. haven't O yet..so if u BD tom u can still catch the egg!

this whole CM thing baffles me. I realise it varies from cycle to cycle. and I find it tough to differentiate between watery and EWCM.

really? if 2 dark lines is indicating going to O and not O already?
Means going to O.. It can take even up to a week after 2 lines to O for some people.. So never stop BD immediately.. Work hard for at least a week.. Seems like you have not done hsg before, so do it to have a peace of mind.. I only start working harder this year trying all methods I can after 2 years of natural trying.. Since medical help is available, check whatever you can and seek medical help, go for it!

Just to share, for my last cycle, i tested dark lines on OPK then I did not get to BD that day but only did it the next day, late night, about 11+. I did not manage to catch the egg. :(

So if you cant BD today even though dark lines, maybe try to do earlier tml, eg morning or noon.

Lemontart: can try to see if you can stretch your CM. if stretchable ones, i think it will be more like eggwhite. Jia you!

Means going to O.. It can take even up to a week after 2 lines to O for some people.. So never stop BD immediately.. Work hard for at least a week.. Seems like you have not done hsg before, so do it to have a peace of mind.. I only start working harder this year trying all methods I can after 2 years of natural trying.. Since medical help is available, check whatever you can and seek medical help, go for it!
really???? ooohhh because my friend tested dark lines..then BD on the same day. and then the next day test again, no more dark lines. that's why i thought it is O on that same day when detected it is dark. hmm.......ok.. nonetheless, just BD alternate days from CD14 - CD22

really???? ooohhh because my friend tested dark lines..then BD on the same day. and then the next day test again, no more dark lines. that's why i thought it is O on that same day when detected it is dark. hmm.......ok.. nonetheless, just BD alternate days from CD14 - CD22

That was wad I found out couple of days ago too.. was also quite puzzled cos opk positive fri m sat. Sun onwards negative.. saw gynae on thurs is say ovulation is likely between monday to thurs.

So it seems like haf to BD up to O n a couple more days aft O to increase chances.

Just to share, for my last cycle, i tested dark lines on OPK then I did not get to BD that day but only did it the next day, late night, about 11+. I did not manage to catch the egg. :(

So if you cant BD today even though dark lines, maybe try to do earlier tml, eg morning or noon.

Lemontart: can try to see if you can stretch your CM. if stretchable ones, i think it will be more like eggwhite. Jia you!

CM also baffles me. I don't get whitish colour CM. Usually yellowish colour. The last CM I got was really quite thick and I felt rather "hostile" for the sperm to penetrate. I realise I can't depend on CM as well. Haiz, is it easier to just BD on alternate days from CD8-CD16 instead?

CM also baffles me. I never get the EWCM. It is because mine is always abit yellowish colour. The last CM I got was quite thick and I felt "hostile" to the sperm to penetrate. Is it ok not to rely on opk or bbt and just BD on alternate days from CD8-CD16?

Yes this is what I learnt too.. For me, usually it's next day after dark line.. If you take BBT, it's very obvious.. Once it goes high up above your base temp, that means you ovulated.. My temp can shot from 36.5 to 36.8 or 36.9 after ovulation..

What's HSG?

How did you know that you missed? :( now I'm getting worried

oh my gosh!! AF reported "early"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: AF report on 1st June and now it is reporting on 28th !!! omg..is this normal? according to my dr advice, i have to go for blood test tmr and then kick start clomiphene (i just realised it isn't called clomid as i look at the box) on CD3 !

i wonder is it because i BD today... :oops: or because i took my 1st tablet of evening primrose after reading it helps on EWCM !

Is ur med called serophene . If yes its clomid

We are at malacca *sad sad*

Hi yoshitrying

Just try yr best? Coz eggs only last half a day to 48 hours maybe. We won't really b able to pinpoint exactly when. Plus sperm need time to travel up. My Gynae said could be around 8 hours - it deps on the soldier. And also he asked us to also bd after suspected O just in case.

If you bd a few days before/ just before, then you are covered.

All the best and hope this is the cycle! :)

Clomiphene is the chemical name for clomid. Same thing. :) 'clomid' is the trademark name.

CM also baffles me. I never get the EWCM. It is because mine is always abit yellowish colour. The last CM I got was quite thick and I felt "hostile" to the sperm to penetrate. Is it ok not to rely on opk or bbt and just BD on alternate days from CD8-CD16?
I agree. TB answer is creamy, watery then EW..sometimes I find creamy after watery. all too confusing.

Hi yoshitrying

Just try yr best? Coz eggs only last half a day to 48 hours maybe. We won't really b able to pinpoint exactly when. Plus sperm need time to travel up. My Gynae said could be around 8 hours - it deps on the soldier. And also he asked us to also bd after suspected O just in case.

If you bd a few days before/ just before, then you are covered.

All the best and hope this is the cycle! :)

Hoping to BD tonight.... today is CD12. so LH surge was CD 11, I did BD on CD9.... keeping my fingers crossed and entwined so badly...

Back