2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi Iwanbaby,

I also try to drink red dates with wolfberries now. Can I check how long do you boil the red dates? I find the drink quite tasteless unless I add longans.

oceandeep,
i am also drinking the red dates, longan and woflberries for the past 1 mth, but only like once a week !
what i did is that i throw everything into the thermal flask, and keep it there for 1hr, and drink , no need to boil !

oceandeep,
i am also drinking the red dates, longan and woflberries for the past 1 mth, but only like once a week !
what i did is that i throw everything into the thermal flask, and keep it there for 1hr, and drink , no need to boil !
How much red dates , longan and wolf berries did u add each time when u prepare? Jus agar agar throw in a little bit of each?:D

How much red dates , longan and wolf berries did u add each time when u prepare? Jus agar agar throw in a little bit of each?:D

angel mommy,
i bought the red date seedless type from Yu Ren Sheng, each time i put in like 5 slices, with like 6 - 7 wolfberry into my thermal flash of 0.3L, can drink up to 3 - 4 cups, usually i will refill again after the 1st round ... 2nd round will be less taste, but still ok to drink

Thank u all!!

Baby dust to all..

Yes.. Gynea is the prob now i wan to see at pte clinic... Any recommendation of east side?? I was with dr loke previously but nt very comfy with him...

Gamma, yes the feeling is sooo.... I seriously dunno if its true... I will still go blood test on tuesday to confirm.. Hahaha
Oh u also Eastie! My sil also seen dr loke for her both preg. .
Tamp under thomson women clinic at 505 there is dr wong heng fok..

Other East side u can try bedok gynaes ...
My frd seeing one u need ? I go n ask her ...

Haha I bring u back to see dr tham lol
Thanks gamma... love u deep deep for bringing me back to him haha ...

Girls lately I'm into young living essential oil aft my sis shared w me her loots ..

I used digize on my ds for his constipation it works.
I used peppermint eo for my gastric it works.
I used ylang + lavender eo during my mc n my 1st af aft mc to relieve the cramp yes it worked ..

I still tried out a few more and I found it not bad ...

So I'm wondering if the eo is so gd .. will there be something for me wanting to preg ? I believe it will be yes too .. It helps w fertility but sad to say I still can't find if it helps w prevention of mc..
Coz I also donno the reason behind my 2 mcs. . If is due to low progesterone level then I will hv a chance if I try tis pp serum out.

So I went to check out website tis evening on : young living progessence plus serum..

I read testimonial from tis user she stated it will helps w pcos , cysts , balancing the whole cycle, increase progesterone levels ..

I feel I muz share it with u girls.
Pls Google and check out and decide if u wan to try out or not..

I'm v interested to get one soon to try ..
Pls note ah tis is not a promotion post. . Coz I'm not the member .. i will probably get my sis or my frd to help me with the purchase ..

Check tis link which I chanced upon ..
http://onlynaturals.wordpress.com/2...-progessence-plus/comment-page-1/#comment-789

Hi Iwanbaby,

I also try to drink red dates with wolfberries now. Can I check how long do you boil the red dates? I find the drink quite tasteless unless I add longans.

Ocean, i dun boil... I put in thermal cup when in office... I will prepare at abt 9am den drink at abt 11.30am... Drink it warm is good

Oh u also Eastie! My sil also seen dr loke for her both preg. .
Tamp under thomson women clinic at 505 there is dr wong heng fok..

Other East side u can try bedok gynaes ...
My frd seeing one u need ? I go n ask her ...

Thanks gamma... love u deep deep for bringing me back to him haha ...

Bel, i think bedok is dr YY tan... Ex... Hahaha mayb i can check out Dr Wong..
I actually googled and saw Dr John Yam but kinda far clinic @ gleneagles... Can choose birth hospital at Mt A thou... Still contemplating to go for him bo due to distance.. :(

Hey for longan red dates I normally put it jn a flask and let it steep for half a day. Damn nice, no added sugar. 5 red dates, 5to 6 longans and sth like 15 wolfberries to 1 cup of water

hey ladies: I did try the red date and wolfberry drink for two weeks but when I asked TSB, she says not suitable for my body as I am the heaty sort. only chrysanthemum, liang teh is ok for me. barley also cannot. soya bean only before O. if u ladies are seeing TSB too...do ask her for her advice as our bodies are all different.

Congrats to Iwanbaby!
So many BFPs in June... congrats to all and thank you for still coming back to offer advices to all of us.

Happy birthday hopeful mom !! U have been so encouraging to me n supporting all the while ! May ur wishes come true and ur pregnancy be a smooth n healthy one

Emily : so when is ur first doc appt ? I dun think u need a loan for ivf. Grant plus medisave are q good for first timer

Last edited:
either bank loan or loan from family. . . not decided yet as a lot of procedures and counselling to go through. very emotionally stressed n drained as we have to consulting gynaes... still waiting for my appointment from hospital gynaes. I have yet to find any comfortable gynae. e government hosp appt is a long wait and not all tt I hav found can see on Saturdays. I can't bcos of seeing gynae keep takin leaves .. so decided only to see those available on sat. cos now is a couple session. not me only so must accomodate both our timings n gynae's consultation time
Did they tell u how much is it so that u know how to loan? Actually I feel u shld not fine gynae, just go to hospital see O&G, no pt looking for a private gynae now. O&G are also fertility gynae.

Girls lately I'm into young living essential oil aft my sis shared w me her loots ..

I used ylang + lavender eo during my mc n my 1st af aft mc to relieve the cramp yes it worked ..

So I'm wondering if the eo is so gd .. will there be something for me wanting to preg ? I believe it will be yes too .. It helps w fertility but sad to say I still can't find if it helps w prevention of mc..
Coz I also donno the reason behind my 2 mcs. . If is due to low progesterone level then I will hv a chance if I try tis pp serum out.

So I went to check out website tis evening on : young living progessence plus serum..

I read testimonial from tis user she stated it will helps w pcos , cysts , balancing the whole cycle, increase progesterone levels ..

Pls note ah tis is not a promotion post. . Coz I'm not the member .. i will probably get my sis or my frd to help me with the purchase ..

http://onlynaturals.wordpress.com/2...-progessence-plus/comment-page-1/#comment-789

Bel,
i am also a follower of EO !
been using for awhile through my friend and it works !
i am using it - Thieves for my boy on his cough and flu, it helps to expedite his recovery
and for myself, i am using the peppermint for my migraine ........ so i would say that their products are good !
same here .. i am also not their distributor but buy them through a friend too ....

gammahedging,
same here .. i also dont dare to join the thread.

Haha.. I think I wanna wait till my appt next friday before I decide.

BTW I wonder what will be done on my "official" 1st appt? I think there are some tests to be done? E.g. STDs, thyroid function etc.

gammahedging,
same here .. i also dont dare to join the thread.

Haha.. I think I wanna wait till my appt next friday before I decide.

BTW I wonder what will be done on my "official" 1st appt? I think there are some tests to be done? E.g. STDs, thyroid function etc.

Bel,
i am using it - Thieves for my boy on his cough and flu, it helps to expedite his recovery
and for myself, i am using the peppermint for my migraine ........ so i would say that their products are good !
same here .. i am also not their distributor but buy them through a friend too ....
Hehe me too it also works for my migraine .. I can't rem wad I applied last wk when I hv a bad headache .. I juz follow my sis instructions and apply on my temples, behind ear , neck n shoulder .. I felt relieved n almost immd fall asleep for 2 hrs .. and the slp is v quality type ..

So far I haven't try thieves .. I shd get too .. haha .. $. $

Told my sis tis morning abt my wishlist .. she told me with my wishlist increasing with the items I wanna buy i can go be a member myself liao...

Hi Iwanbaby,

Hey for longan red dates I normally put it jn a flask and let it steep for half a day. Damn nice, no added sugar. 5 red dates, 5to 6 longans and sth like 15 wolfberries to 1 cup of water

Hi ladies, must share with u girls... not everyone is suitable to take the logans + red dates + wolfberries drink... must depend on your body type. if u are very heaty type, pls avoid, cos it will bring up your heatiness. Those who are seeing TCM, be it who, must check with your TCM and not drink too much (not daily) since u are taking TCM medicine that also most probably contains red dates and wolfberries. Cos TSB said b4, "i give u med u don anyhow go n drink this drink that then u will be messing up everything" :) just my few cents worth. :D

thanks bel for sharing! very appreciated! i will take a look. my friend is selling this too. so i probably will buy from her to try. well, no harm... but i dono how much haha. i buy liao i share here with u ladies... I am also not promoting ya. nv try b4 and not selling too. :oops:

Bel, i think bedok is dr YY tan... Ex... Hahaha mayb i can check out Dr Wong..
I actually googled and saw Dr John Yam but kinda far clinic @ gleneagles... Can choose birth hospital at Mt A thou... Still contemplating to go for him bo due to distance.. :(

hihi i asked my frd.. her gynae is
Dr Sandy Lek Swee Chew :) hope it helps...

my gynae is dr ben tham at tmc not bad also .. haha gamma seeing him too.. u can consider

Btw I did consider Dr Yam too but while Gleneagles is convenient to go to from my office it is less convenient from my house. Hence I chose TMC instead. Dr Yam delivered both my cousin's babies. She seems happy with him

Happy birthday hopeful mom !! U have been so encouraging to me n supporting all the while ! May ur wishes come true and ur pregnancy be a smooth n healthy one

Emily : so when is ur first doc appt ? I dun think u need a loan for ivf. Grant plus medisave are q good for first timer
i have yet to book any ivf cos i am still very stressed up! booked appt with Dr yu sulin from SGH in May but appointment changed to July bcos she cannot make it. Her appointment is only on Monday 2pm to evening only. so i don't think i will see her already cos i cannot afford to take leave to see her every time. Still looking around for gynae. My current gynae seems to be unable to help me already. i could feel his limit is there so i won't be seeing him already. And i don find it comfortable with him anymore.... kind of brushing me off the past 2 session when i got my report! So... i didn't really understand what is the report about. I am going to see another gynae whom my friend recommend... ya so in e meanwhile i don have any gynae in hand. just wanna seek 2 more gynaes for opinion b4 i make myself commit to one gyane. It's really not easy to look for gynae. we need chemistry! moreover not all gynae wants to help us, BOTH of us with infertility problems! our problems really not easy. so difficult tat my gynae rejected seeing me and ask me to go n look for others! :( i couldn't feel any better with more n more nasty news happening in my life!

Hi ladies, must share with u girls... not everyone is suitable to take the logans + red dates + wolfberries drink... must depend on your body type. if u are very heaty type, pls avoid, cos it will bring up your heatiness. Those who are seeing TCM, be it who, must check with your TCM and not drink too much (not daily) since u are taking TCM medicine that also most probably contains red dates and wolfberries. Cos TSB said b4, "i give u med u don anyhow go n drink this drink that then u will be messing up everything" :) just my few cents worth. :D
oh my constitution is not heaty type.. i drink once in awhile.. i have those cube from ready made from Taiwan.. so when i rem i drink lor.. esp during my 1st af.. i better ask her this sat when i see her :) thanks for the reminder!

thanks bel for sharing! very appreciated! i will take a look. my friend is selling this too. so i probably will buy from her to try. well, no harm... but i dono how much haha. i buy liao i share here with u ladies... I am also not promoting ya. nv try b4 and not selling too. :oops:
don mention.... i rem pcos cases in forum so i tot i share with u all.. all we wan is graduate mah afterall.. my sis told me to be a member myself coz i have a few items to replenish.. im considering to go either tdy or tml depends on how kan chiong i am .. LOL.. if u need my help u can always let me noe..

i have yet to book any ivf cos i am still very stressed up! booked appt with Dr yu sulin from SGH in May but appointment changed to July bcos she cannot make it. Her appointment is only on Monday 2pm to evening only. so i don't think i will see her already cos i cannot afford to take leave to see her every time. Still looking around for gynae. My current gynae seems to be unable to help me already. i could feel his limit is there so i won't be seeing him already. And i don find it comfortable with him anymore.... kind of brushing me off the past 2 session when i got my report! So... i didn't really understand what is the report about. I am going to see another gynae whom my friend recommend... ya so in e meanwhile i don have any gynae in hand. just wanna seek 2 more gynaes for opinion b4 i make myself commit to one gyane. It's really not easy to look for gynae. we need chemistry! moreover not all gynae wants to help us, BOTH of us with infertility problems! our problems really not easy. so difficult tat my gynae rejected seeing me and ask me to go n look for others! :( i couldn't feel any better with more n more nasty news happening in my life!

baby sparkles, i need loan bcos i do not have the money even after government grant and aft medisave. cos there are many hidden fees incurred , like medicines and injections etc

Last edited:
Did they tell u how much is it so that u know how to loan? Actually I feel u shld not fine gynae, just go to hospital see O&G, no pt looking for a private gynae now. O&G are also fertility gynae.
angelbaby, what is O and G ??? pls enlighten me. thanks

I am most likely seeing Dr SF Loh which stoney, chocopiggie and pooh are seeing.

or Dr benjamin tham which gamma and bel vodlka seeing/seen last time.

still deciding TMC or Mt E

pooh & Iwanbaby, congrats!!! So happy & excited for both of you!!!! Great to hear good news in June. pooh, which gynae did you see ah? Sorry if you have mentioned it before, cos I realised so many posts going on since I last read......... ***Catching lots of bbdust from you both***

Iwanbaby, Happy Birthday to you!!

hopeful_mum, Happy Birthday to you in advance!!

Bel,
hey... so i just tell my friend i want to get the EO oil is it? cos my that friend selling , not very close, i don wanna tell her i am infertile and still trying for baby. only 1 type of EO??? how shld i ask my friend abt e EO oil? is it call EO oil?

angelbaby, what is O and G ??? pls enlighten me. thanks

I am most likely seeing Dr SF Loh which stoney, chocopiggie and pooh are seeing.

or Dr benjamin tham which gamma and bel vodlka seeing/seen last time.

still deciding TMC or Mt E
It is Obstetrics and Gynecology. They are a full department for women issues. Since finance is bothering u, just go with this dep at a subsidy patient, and den from there they will advise u what to do next, test, scans, ivfs etc.

Unless u go to a fertility gynae outside, it's not gonna help u much and they are all privates, will cost more.

BTW, what do u work as? Is your boss a parent? Coz u shld try speak to him or her and get their support and see what can be done

oh my constitution is not heaty type.. i drink once in awhile.. i have those cube from ready made from Taiwan.. so when i rem i drink lor.. esp during my 1st af.. i better ask her this sat when i see her :) thanks for the reminder!

don mention.... i rem pcos cases in forum so i tot i share with u all.. all we wan is graduate mah afterall.. my sis told me to be a member myself coz i have a few items to replenish.. im considering to go either tdy or tml depends on how kan chiong i am .. LOL.. if u need my help u can always let me noe..
hee hee rmb to ask tsb ya... hopefully i am not a PCOS!! my blood test result is out, and i am taking the report to see another gynae which my friend recommended. cos my gynae 放生 me ... he can't help me anymore, cos that day he just brush off my report and don even want to talk slowly as i am dropping down details of wht he said. SO ANGRY till hubby and i decided to LAST MIN go n find another gynae to read us e report! haiz i am really very depressed...

Last edited:
It is Obstetrics and Gynecology. They are a full department for women issues. Since finance is bothering u, just go with this dep at a subsidy patient, and den from there they will advise u what to do next, test, scans, ivfs etc.

Unless u go to a fertility gynae outside, it's not gonna help u much and they are all privates, will cost more.

BTW, what do u work as? Is your boss a parent? Coz u shld try speak to him or her and get their support and see what can be done
i work as an admin. yup my bosses are parents but they don have such problems. they pop n pop like pop corn machines! oh i don wanna go O & G as i have went there b4 and they did nothing to help me. But really thankful for sharing with me :)

Btw I did consider Dr Yam too but while Gleneagles is convenient to go to from my office it is less convenient from my house. Hence I chose TMC instead. Dr Yam delivered both my cousin's babies. She seems happy with him
yup choose gynae oso must choose somewhere convenient for u. if not, e traveling will be v stressful n tired. i rmb once i seen a TCM , although it is not tat far, take 1 bus and i can reach, but waiting time was like 4 hrs!!! (no aircon v hot!) every time i went there i feel very hungry and tired aft work, still need to wait for 4 hrs! and by e time i finish seeing doc, it is already 10.30pm. reach home 11.30pm or nearly 12am. i always feel so angry and hot tempered... so from this forum, e ladies here recommended me to see TSB, aft seeing tsb, e waiting time is about 40mins to 1hr ***depends*** i feel very happy... probably it is comfortable waiting there in e aircon environment. i always look forward seeing TSB. last time tat TCM it is always a chore to visit her!

Hehe me too it also works for my migraine .. I can't rem wad I applied last wk when I hv a bad headache .. I juz follow my sis instructions and apply on my temples, behind ear , neck n shoulder .. I felt relieved n almost immd fall asleep for 2 hrs .. and the slp is v quality type ..

So far I haven't try thieves .. I shd get too .. haha .. $. $

Told my sis tis morning abt my wishlist .. she told me with my wishlist increasing with the items I wanna buy i can go be a member myself liao...
share e price with me ok? thaks

Ya sometimes I feel Some tcm waiting time is worse than waiting for gynae. Many tcm dun have proper queueing system. So far tsb still quite ok

May I ask, for sisters who temp, do u ladies have a consistent luteal phase? I read that it should not differ more than a day, but mine range from 12-14 days, not sure is it bec I got the wrong O

hey... so i just tell my friend i want to get the EO oil is it? cos my that friend selling , not very close, i don wanna tell her i am infertile and still trying for baby. only 1 type of EO??? how shld i ask my friend abt e EO oil? is it call EO oil?

that is call Progessence Phyto Plus... so far i only read up on tis item.. there is other EO to apply during pregnancy.. but i tink 1 at 1 time better..
u let me know if u need me order for u if u find inconvenient to get thru ur frd. haha

yup choose gynae oso must choose somewhere convenient for u. if not, e traveling will be v stressful n tired. i rmb once i seen a TCM , although it is not tat far, take 1 bus and i can reach, but waiting time was like 4 hrs!!! (no aircon v hot!) every time i went there i feel very hungry and tired aft work, still need to wait for 4 hrs! and by e time i finish seeing doc, it is already 10.30pm. reach home 11.30pm or nearly 12am. i always feel so angry and hot tempered... so from this forum, e ladies here recommended me to see TSB, aft seeing tsb, e waiting time is about 40mins to 1hr ***depends*** i feel very happy... probably it is comfortable waiting there in e aircon environment. i always look forward seeing TSB. last time tat TCM it is always a chore to visit her!

Hahaha... I know. I was completely put off by the 3+ hr wait when I consulted Dr WK Tan 10 yrs ago that I swore that I am not gg to see her shld I get pregnant in future

Congrats to pooh & Iwanbaby!!! Please spread baby dust to us! :)

I'm into my 2ww again now, this month beside BD on O days, I had clomid too.. now praying AF won't visit me until 10 months later.. haha

Back