(2011/10) Oct 2011

tabbyz,

not sure about duphaston leh. you have the packaging with you? my utrogestan was given to me in its original packaging and it states that it can be inserted vaginally or taken orally. otherwise check with your gynae! i wish i had known about insertion for my last pregnancy lor. could have saved me from hours of drowsy torture at work. glad this time round no need to go thru that liao. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jasmine and Tabbyz, same here. counting down to knock off time and everyday longing for weekend to come. woahhahahha!!

minidiary, you just triggered my craving for berries. haha!

Mummies...i called up a recommended confinement lady...and she is charging me $2100 and no deposit needed.

i was just asking for her rate...but she said she can KIV the slot for me...but i did mention im still at the early stage...she told me its okie and she understands...as long dun fly kite last min...which means...anything happen **touchwood**...i just need to inform her earlier.

thanks all for your re-assuring words! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] even tho this is my 2nd time preggy, the symptoms this time round are so different compared to my prev. guess i've to expect lots of hormonal changes... fingers tightly crossed bb'll be a gal so i can close shop! :D

emilybaby, all of us will gain weight together. don't worry! in fact my tummy is showing till i look like 4 mths preg! :eek:

hah~ i'm also waiting to go home to see my hb, boy and to sleep...

Sep thread already booked their CLs... I think they mentioned between $1900 - 2200, depending on 28 days or 30 days...

I'm not getting CL cos I did confinement on my own the first time & it's rather easy. So don't see the need to spend the money :D

luv, your tummy is showing already? I thot I'm the only one. My tummy is also showing too. Yes, this pregnancy is also very different from my 1st one. This time round got a lot of MS...

Lizy, my tummy is showing already. Cos this is 2nd pregnancy, the muscles hv all been stretched before, so it will become more obvious.

Jasmine,

I just had tom yam noodles for lunch, very satisfying.

I also like very strong taste in food now, worse I have cravings for soft drinks just like my 1st pregnancy. Been taking a cup of soft drink every day during lunch. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

I have been puking every morning when I wake up. Nothing comes out except (yellowish liquid) sorry to sound disgusting.

my bump is out too. i'm trying to wear loose clothings rather than those fittings one.

#1 bump only out week 13. now week 6 only can c bump liao

sportyger

Yummy! I wanna head home now. HAHAHA!

#1 got cravings for bubble tea. #2 not yet now... haben been touching soft drinks since i get positive.

Try to eat soda crackers if feel like vomiting.

wow!! im excited!! so many of you showing the bump!!

i think mine is fats! hahhaah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

KWXY

I think mine also fats. Cannot be so fast de ma... I;m heading to week 7 soon. Guess is bcos i keep eating. Keep crave for this and that. Aiyo!

just wake up again. my appetite stil not here yet. haih... i think it's true that MS will worse in 8th weeks. before 8th weeks, every hour im craving and very hungry and can eat alot. so for u all no MS yet, better eat more more more. Or maybe the duphaston effect...

last time my appetite also got timing... 3pm till midnight. now like only at night [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

my tingkat lunch still left there, havent eat yet

Hello ladies! I'm finally home! Early today, but got a lot of work to do...

I'm supposed to be Week 7 going to 8, but my weight still the same leh. Though I eat normally for lunch and dinner... and given my breakfast for the past week has been sinful peng kuehs and curry puffs, it's surprising I have not put on weight! But I do feel my tummy very bloated!ed I am feeling so bloated now! In fact, when I look into the mirror just now, I wonder if it is a baby bump of just my bloated tummy :X

I also got a question for non first-time mummies: Where can we get chic looking pants as we get bigger ah? I am the kind who will wear skinny-cut pants for work and sit chor-lor chor-lor one... and due to the nature of my job, I prefer to wear pants, and so dresses are mostly out of the question for me...

yes lizy. i'm also in shock when i found out. even my hb doesn't believe my tummy's showing so quickly. i haven't gained weight yet prob due to bloat.

minidiary - must try to eat something. At least some fruits or biscuits.

morninghugs - I am in Week 8 and spotting a bump too. Also have not put on any weight. This is my first baby, so I am thinking it could be fats. Hahaha..

As for your query on pants, I got myself very comfortable maternity pants from this maternity clothes shop in VivoCity. It's nice, with an expendable waist so can wear it now till 9 months.

i got bump also when im full... haha dunno it's tummy or bump. hubby so happy and excited to see the bump. my weight up and down... not really gain also

morninghugs, I bought bellybelt combo kit yesterday so that I can continue to wear my jeans and pants for a longer time. I bought from mothercare on my way home. Haven't tried yet but hopefully it'll be useful. You can try Dorathy Perkins too. I got my legging/tight there in my 1st pregnancy. I'm still wearing them now. A little more expensive compared to others but very good quality and comfortable.

hello mommies!

Yan> sorry to hear your news, rest well!

Ya, i'm thinking of keeping my work pants already, seem tight at the waist. Now wear stretch skirts and leggings with long tops but with the expanding bust. HAIZ...think need to spend some money on the new tops too.

Counting down to my appt next sat to see my beanie heartbeat~

happyenough,

yeah after first trimester, we can meet up and

shop shop for bb stuffs! haha

lizy,

how much the bellybelt combo? how to use?

rabbitbb,

ur next appt with Dr Ben on 12th March? mine is 14th March le...

read that first time moms show later in 2nd tri coz muscles still tight.

2nd time moms show earlier coz all loose liao.

is the shop u mentioned in vivocity EGG ? thier stuff are quite pricey...

Re: detailed scan

It's good to go for detailed for early detection. My friend detected that her bb has cleft palate during the scan. She bring her bb for op when she was 6 mths..

Minidiary, detailed scan is at 20 - 22 weeks. They measure everything in detail and check for deformities and check if the organs are ok.

DS test is at 12 weeks. Only test for down syndrome, nothing else.

Lizy: Wow, looks like a very useful thing to have! I'll prob get one when my pants start getting a tight! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Mummies!!

Im cooking braised chicken wings, steamed egg an stir fried veg for dinner!! So looking forward!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hey ladies, actually don't really need to purposely buy those expensive bellybands. i bought the cheapo $4 short tube top bought from This Fashion instead. elastic enough to last me thru out the entire pregnancy and cheap enough to buy all the colours. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

when my tummy got big, i left my jeans unbuttoned and unzipped. just used the cheapo tube top to cover the 'lobang'. very useful and it prolongs the usage of existing old jeans too! definitely must get!

Wahaha.... I also Everyday looking forward to going home... Totally no mood to work....

Re CL

For those who want to get a good one. Think it's time to source for 1 liao.... Think this year of rabbit there's alot of babies born.

Back