(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

HmmHMMM how come soo much? Socks is the one with monday, tuesday and ect is it ?

I have her mobile number which she input her email. U can sms her.

hi siti

item is ready stock pls trf 14.00 to POSB SAV 107-36711-0 or UOB SAV 2011-587-668 n pm me you address to post and your list of order to expedite posting out. I am not responsible for lost or damage mail so please add 2.24 if you want registered mail (up to 2kg per delivery). Thanks for your kind understanding. Item can be posted out the next 1-2 working days.

ade

http://picasaweb.google.com/querida2006

autrumn: Ya.. I think if their fruits are fresh and pricings are reasonable, they should last till we are due for delivery. Haha!!

Jasline: Which website you all talking abt huh? Heehee..

NokNok: Dont worry abt ur tummy. As long ur baby is growing well then ok liao. After birth u dont need to crack ur brain on how to slim down lor! Nice meeting u!

Autrumn - I heard from other mummies from the MOtherhood forum the quality is good. That why i dare to buy. She was recommed by one for the mummies as i told them i am looking for cheap and BN rompers.

If no good i dont think ppl recommed right.

Sample of my email to her: Dear Nana

Funds Transfered scrool below for details.

I want the above, 4 bibs ( Monkey, Hippo , Lion & Train Red ) & Carters 6 months boys inccured cost $32.24 including registered post.

Attention: Siti

The mailing address : 67 Tuas South Avenue 1 Level 2 Singapore 637579.

From Account POSB Savings

071-20078-7

Latest Available Balance S$xxxxx

To Account POSB Savings

107-36711-0 BibRomper-Ade

Amount S$32.24

Transaction Reference 2748636001

Yesterday very cute.. hubby was on MC at home yesterday.. then I tried calling him several times to know whether he coming to fetch me home or not from work. But no one pick up so he must be sleeping. So i told my BB that i dun think daddy coming to fetch us.. mummy bring u to take taxi home ok? Then BB immediately give me a tap in my tummy .. like answering my question like that.. haha

Noknok: Sometime they will do additional free delivery to some other places. I just saw one lady asking if they do free delivery to Tampines. Let's see what they reply.. Haha!!

hi Ann

I ask whether they deliver free to Tampines. Hope they do. Anyone of you order their fruits b4?

i find carrying fruits heavy for me especially now in my condition. Think this is a good idea.

Hi ladies. Talking abt cannot sleep, I'm sleeping very well on weekday nights nowadays cos work really tires me out. Dunno y but yesterday night hubby cannot sleep. So this morning I opened my email to find one from him titled "help! I cannot sleep!". And attached is a recorded one minute of my loud snoring. Aiyah! How could he!! All this while he snores I never record, suddenly he records mine! But the email really made me laugh! Just to share!

Ann - hopfully ba..

Hubby always scold me buy fruits dun eat fruits.. hee.. fruits are all in e fridge but no one cut them.. :p

Think I'll only order the coconut in 3rd trim. Prefer vege to fruits after getting preggy..

Haha Ling.. that's you ah.

I saw her reply asking when you need it. So i guess they do send for free if time permits.

Ya lo.. fruits are so heavy to carry and everytime have to go there and buy also tiring. With them, can always order different kind of fruits and save the trouble of carrying home.

Noknok: I understand they have vege too .. even organic fruits lei.. but have to check with them on what they have. Hehe!!

Ya lo.. imagine 3rd trimester we have to carry coconuts.. that would be too heavy.. best that they can deliver.

suntan - I'm sleepy too.. cannot drink coffee later liao cos I hv 2 half cups in e morning. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

ann: u mean fresh produce even has sells vegetables too?? if so, i can also order. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ling: I saw them mentioning about vegetables cause a lady asked but limited.. only those that can juice or eat raw. Eg. carrot, celery, cherry tomato. I don't think they sell cabbage, cai xin or xiao bai cai kind of vegetable. Hehe!!

Sun_tan: You must be very tired. I dun dare to go to the toile at my side here and sleep cos real smelly.. no ventilation at all. So if a person poop.. the whole toilet stink big time.

suntan - our toilet here the building had cleverly place shinning black floor tiles.. next cubicle can see agar what's happening inside one.. sigh...

HEELLLOOO everyone...

im going swimming later!! woohooooo

ann -- my hubby is one blur hubby with silly reactions.. hahaha...

prams -- anyone planning to get one?

i plan to get but after bb deliver and i get some gahment money first... keke... im getting a combi or a capella... anyone of u getting?

as for carrier, im thinking of getting a ergo one... i saw my friend using.. very good back support....

steriliser -- im using nuk bottles so i got nuk steriliser during a sale at kiddy palace... less than $30 nia...

haa Ann, my office's toilet not smelly one. Its very clean, but cannot stay inside too long cos if not if got ppl queueing outside, they would be thinking what am i doing inside..hahah

suntan - they see u come out with big tum tum they won't wonder liao.. they'll just think preggy ladies need to take longer time.. hee

mummies, regarding the bb clothes website that Siti shared, i bought from her (Adelene) before...she is very prompt and the quality of her stuff is good...the carters, gap brand of bb clothes - you can actually feel the actual material from retail shops....retail shops sell at a much higher price though...so buying from her is a good deal... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Adelene organised her sale through here too (the BP section of this forum):

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3667017.html?1267771133

noknok,

Haha, cos of the clumsiness.

Btw, last time when i see preggy women walking with the legs apart, i find the scence very ugly..so i tell myself next time when i am preggy, i will remind myself to walk with my legs close by, ie like normal...but recently i realised that i tends to walk with legs quite afar too..argh,..keep on have to remind myself to close my legs.Do you mummies experience the same thing?

sun_tan, yes...i realised i tend to walk with legs quite apart...hubby says i walk like a penguin! think this is natural? we change our posture to support the bump in front?

haha.. I walk pass my collegue and she keep on laughing n laughing.. then I ask her why... she keep quiet.. then I say.. must be cos I walk like a penguin lah.. then she smile.. haha..

I guess we need to walk with legs further apart to balance ba...

I think today thread like quite slow comparing to last few days.. mummies in dreamland mode liao is it? Hehe!!

I also into dreamland mode le. No mood to work on Friday.

cause the relaxin is released in our bodies to loosen the joints so we can make space for the expanding uterus... plus.. old pple say... when we reach 2nd tri, our waist will tend to "lock" up.. so we walk like very stiff and tough to maneuver...

and if u realise.. when u sleep.. u need a boister in between ur legs.. if u close it up with u are lying side ways.. u will feel like u are "clipping" something... keke... so naturally we walk leg also open open de lor...

it helps la.. cause now our balancing point also change.. wider legs helps us to balance too!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I also tends to walk with my legs wider. So ugly lor. Hahha..

Today is so slow and sleepy! The thread is moving slow too!

Thought Friday suppose to be more "free". Hahha.. Maybe all mummies waiting to knock off fr work liao. Weekend mood!

me too... stuck at work, so much work to do some more.

i noticed lately my bb seems to only be kicking, punching on my right side, or under belly button. never on the left. so strange.

babycoco, cos ur bb sleeping on one side? hehe.. for me, today junior didnt move much leh..must be like me, in a sleepy mood.

Just to check, previously we did mention about prenatal massage. Do anyone has recommendation or contact? Really need a massage badly..hoping to go for one this weekend..

sun_tan: I got 2 contacts for massage. One is $50 for 1.5hr, she comes to ur hse. Another one is $70 for 1hr. Also comes to ur hse. I only tried the $50 one. U want the contact? I PM u if u want.

Suntan - 6 months than can do massage.

$40 i think so . Mdm Ida 94249829

I managed to booked her for my confiment massage 10 days.I also want to booked her for prenatal massage in April since my back is pain. Tummy look like going to explode. Walking TIME BOMB ..

jo lyn, is the lady good? Ya i am interested in the $50 one. can pm me the contact. Also do we need to prepare anything? like towel to put on bed etc?

Siti,

Precisely, my back is killing me too thats why tot of doing massage. But why must wait till 6 mths then can do?

hi, have any of you ladies gone for prenatal massage? can share the experience? btw, had my detailed scan and the sonographer said 80% its a girl...will confirm again tomorrow as i have to go back to scan the baby's spine due to the position last scan...

i'm thinking of getting one done at amore spa this evening cos my back is killing me!! m stepping into my fifth month...checked up on the net and it said that its relatively safe to do one once you are in 2nd trimester...

Pre natal massage: I also can't wait for my massage at 6th mth with Mdm Ida.. backache.. hopefully by exercising more can help me strengthen the back and thus less backache.

Serene: So shiok.. weather now damn hot.. the grass also drying up.. tomorrow morning i am going for a swim at SAFRA Yishun. Told hubby to go early cos dun wan pple to see my big tummy. Haha!!

Noknok: Ya lo.. do abit of work and refresh the page but doesn't seem to have much postings. Hehe!!

Ling: I saw on variety show one day.. there's this auntie who actually help pple to shop for vegetables.. think not bad lei.. maybe u can search for the number if you need someone to do marketing for u. hehe! For me, no one cook at home so dun need to buy vege.

Back