Natural MC, appreciate some advice..

PowerBerry

Hi ladies,

Im new to this group and would like to have some advise from u all..

I have a miscarriage and given medication to clear tissue at home. There were heavy flow which cleared blood clot and tissue on the 1st day of the medication and then it became light bleeding for the next 1 week. My gynae did an transvagina ultrasound and said it is not clear yet and asked me take the med for one more day and go back to see him 3weeks later. Today is the 14th day and the bleeding is getting lesser. Im not sure whether everything has passed out and my next appt is 2 weeks later.

Went to TCM and i was told i need to pass out everything ASAP and given chinese medication as well. TCM said i can only start taking nourishing supplement for my body after everything has passed out.

Appreciate if anyone can give me some advise.

Thanks..

Hugs! Sorry for the lost. Did you do a HPT again? If HCG is still detected, you have not pass out everything. Most likely you need to wait to pass out everything. Else you need a D&C. Only doc can confirm if need D&C or not by scanning.
Yes, TCM can only be taken after passing out everything. Need to do a mini confinement.

Hugs! Sorry for the lost. Did you do a HPT again? If HCG is still detected, you have not pass out everything. Most likely you need to wait to pass out everything. Else you need a D&C. Only doc can confirm if need D&C or not by scanning.
Yes, TCM can only be taken after passing out everything. Need to do a mini confinement.
Hi Joysl82,
Thanks for your reply, i just did HPT and the result came back negative. Am i right to say that i have pass out everything? Im still having light bleeding but the colour of the blood already changed from red to brown/black now..

Back