(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

hello mummies,

can i check if you're still sterilizing your toddler's milk bottles? If not, how do you normally wash the bottles? Just normal tap water and the bottle detergent?

Mrslong, I stopped sterilizing after 1yo, been washing w just tap water and pigeon bottle cleaner. Haha sometimes lazy water only also works

Hi mummies :

Today is my first time bring my boy go hockey pockey indoor playground in Suntec , this playground concept very different to others , it more than on small items eg educational toys which my boy love to play compared with the swing or slide , ball pools.

mummies.. my best friend is expecting and due in Nov. she is staying in London and has difficulty getting a confinement lady. does anyone of u has a recommendation for a CL that is willing to fly over? Air tics will be fully paid.

hi moms,

i am due later this year and am looking for a good massage lady. anyone has any reliable contact? pls share & pm me? thanks a bunch!

Ann: that's super ex. if i recall correctly, there's a shop in raffles xchange selling cake toppers. it's a toy shop. maybe u can check it out. i ever went with my colleague and she bought a set of carebears one. i think 8 for $20 or something like that.

Hi.. do u know if this shop is still around? Thanks!

Back