(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Wow. Lots of post abt PS. Hehe. My bois pics taken at my mummy workplace - iGallery. :p

One ting good is no one will have similar pics as mi coz all d toys is i bring one. Lolx. Mafan but good results.

Anyone keen on them? Can check wif my mummy if her boss got special extras anot.

hi there...something is bothering me...my girl's belly button looks red...it has been so for a few weeks...she is 8 months now...is it something serious? hope its not...she looks fine...

2nd Baby,

np lar
happy.gif
she was ok the minute she saw me when I went up ... cry as if I DIED LIDDAT. hahahah !! Kida all the same.

PHOTOBOOK
Wat is best to accompany a studio shot than doing up a scrapbook or photobook. Haha... I sound like a salesperson of artscow. Actually no lah, just dun want u all to miss out on the great deal on artscow.

Now for new member who sign up, they give free prints & 1 photobook. I will get free prints too & 1 photobook for 3 members introduced but this is really not my intention cause I really got alot of freebies from them already. Just want to share good deal with u all.

Just click this link: http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=627458

Now a few Oct mum also start doing photobook. Local photoshop really charging sky high for a photobook.

Also, can do other stuffs at dirt cheap price.
Canvas tote bag, can hold 100 exercise books (sturdy)
2864889.jpg

12x18 prints
2864890.jpg
2864891.jpg

Sam,

U done ur photobook liao? Can share the link here?

ypg,
all my projects under artscow all halfway leh! cos simply got too many photos to upload n choose from..then i keep seeing so many nice templates to use, keep changing..haha
must get down to finish one proper photobook

fabbie,
the deal sounds good! only sept & nov? later like dec or jan can? also need to check w HB , cos already going for indoor PS this wkend ..hehe cant wait! so i put my name down first but tbc can??

Fabbie,
M interested to be part of Lil Etoile Photography. Hopefully timing ok.

count me in and let me know.

ypg,
if i interested in the photobook. How to go abt it? Once sign up new member will get the free prints and free photobook?

pastillies
infact any weekend can! just dun book at Oct liao.. cus fully book hehe.. ok ok ... will add in ya name..

ypg,

hehe ... I've done the dogtags with my family pic .. and also a coin purse for my friend as a present (with her dotter's pic .. it's a suprise) .. the dogtags very nice ... haven't received the coin purse yet.

here is the link to my album

http://www.artscow.com/share/gthdntjpirfx

I received my photobook aldy .. I think the quality is not bad for the price we pay .. the colour reproduction of the photos is a bit off ... too strong I feel .. but still very nice and good quality
happy.gif
some more so blardy cheap. hehehe

The tote bag not bad huh? I like that photo of your dotty in the flower pot. I am a sucker for Ann Geddes-type photography ... lol !!

babywoofie,
np
happy.gif
... good that you guys get to save too .. makes me feel happy ... sorry I was a bit in a rush when u were here ... Calista was asleep alone on my bed so I wanted to rush back to accompany her .. worried she'll wake up and fall off the bed.

Great deal on Lil Etoile Photography for view @ http://liletoile.livejournal.com/

Min 10 Mummies sign up then could get Natural Light Package : $200 Usual Price is $280!!

Packages includes
1. 1-1.5 hrs session (Each session lasts between 1-1.5 hrs, we will gauge accordingly and we definitely dun rush thru a shoot, we space out our time btwn each family in order not to compromise on the quality, tis one u can rest assured.)
2. Outdoor/Indoors (Pls note that if client request for places like sentosa for shoot, they will have to bear the admission exps, half session at home and half session beside a park also can.)
3. Up to 5 family members (pets can be included)
4. Online Gallery Selection (up to 7days) in web format
5. Weekend shoots only (OCT FULLY BOOK so try sept or Nov onwards)
5. 8 edited pictures (in high res) (As ours is of a no-frills photography, we do not cater to prints at tis point but we give more edited pictures instead!!)
6. All images (basic touchup - high res) returned in CD/DVD. (The number of frames that we normally take are at an estimate of 100 and above. All images except those blurred will not be returned )

Additional:
Any additional edit/touch up for each pics - $10
Any artwork/collage - $50 onwards

Once we reach 10 mummies or more.. will submit the list and emails to them.. and u all alias with them ya. Payment 50% once the date confirm via bank transfer.

Need 10 mummies to get $200 package offer.
Interested:
1. Fabbie
2. Chrstine
3. Jappooh
4. <font color="0000ff">Jowin? - Will need to ask my HB .. Let you know, ok?? Tempted.. now thinking where.. Changi Airport seem a good place with air-condition and maybe my lovenest.. cos going to sell off liao</font>

Great deal on Lil Etoile Photography for view @ http://liletoile.livejournal.com/

Min 10 Mummies sign up then could get Natural Light Package : $200 Usual Price is $280!!

Packages includes
1. 1-1.5 hrs session (Each session lasts between 1-1.5 hrs, we will gauge accordingly and we definitely dun rush thru a shoot, we space out our time btwn each family in order not to compromise on the quality, tis one u can rest assured.)
2. Outdoor/Indoors (Pls note that if client request for places like sentosa for shoot, they will have to bear the admission exps, half session at home and half session beside a park also can.)
5. Weekend shoots only (OCT FULLY BOOK so try sept or Nov onwards)
5. 8 edited pictures (in high res) (As ours is of a no-frills photography, we do not cater to prints at tis point but we give more edited pictures instead!!)
6. All images (basic touchup - high res) returned in CD/DVD. (The number of frames that we normally take are at an estimate of 100 and above. All images except those blurred will not be returned )

Additional:
Any additional edit/touch up for each pics - $10
Any artwork/collage - $50 onwards

Once we reach 10 mummies or more.. will submit the list and emails to them.. and u all alias with them ya. Payment 50% once the date confirm via bank transfer.

Need 10 mummies to get $200 package offer.
Interested:
1. Fabbie
2. Chrstine
3. Jappooh
4. Jowin
5. izu
6. pastillies

Mummies &amp; Babies Gathering!!
Date: 2nd Oct (Fri)
Time: Afternoon
Venue: ??

1. iemik0
2. snowger
3. Jowinbaby
4. Fabbie??
5. echo
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl
8. ivy

suggestions on where to go? high tea perhaps? =p

sam,

Me in school today, cant view ur pix. Later go back then see. Today is School Prelims Listening Comprehension, cant bring my gal go Polliwogs opening cause of this. Haizz... Kath (zachmommy), u are there?

I go Dphotofolio for Ann Geddes style of pix. I think Sean Lau also got the same super big flower pot. BB simply look so cute in them. Big &amp; Small contrasting effect ba, I guess. I also do up a photobook on the studio shot too. Haha... But it is 7x5", super small, but nice size to put inside my bag &amp; carry everyday. Waiting for it to arrive. Haha... I am a BIG fan of my Tong Tong.

I lazy put words, just add pictures onli.

Jappooh,

Yap, just click on the link I provided. Go sign up a valid email account &amp; select the items u want to do. U got to download their silverlight version 3.0 to customise ur stuff.

izu...sorry for late reply.u can trade in any bottles(full set-including cap/nipple/bottle) and buy new pigeon bottles at half price.Trade in at TAKA baby fair...while stock last...so go earlier better..

little vic...how are their packages like?what is the price and what is included?

Kath,

on the 5th sept? tat means next sat, somemore is school holidays weekliao. Great, then I bring her there. Thanks for the info. I blur blur liao.

crabbieong,

My parcel also got lost b4 cause the BP organiser put wrong address &amp; she is honest enough to own up. So she sent me again.

Perhaps u can check with the BP organiser 1st?

Headhand? Is it the korean type, with curly hairs? I got two but both loan out to friends. U need it urgently? I heard my friend say Tampines Mall got sell.

2ndbb, is it a weekend class?
Juz now while bathing Zach, i suddenly thought of Aquaducks and wanted to sign him up for the class.. sigh

ypg

i check with BP organiser, address also right. she ask me to check with sing psot, but sing post dont keep track on normal mail.

ya the korean type. i dont need it that urgently, but i wanted for long time liao. so suay..... 1st time mail lost hope will be the last time

hi all this is Lil Etoile Photography time slot. Let me know. Those who are interested please state down the date(weekend only) and time. basically they have saturday (2 slot 9.30am-11am or 4.30-6pm) and sunday (1 slot 3.30pm-5pm). Plese note that Oct is fully book thanks!

Once the package is booked, validity is 6 mths.

*timing can be amended accordingly to PG's availability if it's indoor shoot - to be arranged*

crabbieong
thats sway.. from what i know my customer here got 1 paracl lost. at the moment. mostly all are okai de.. maybe you just wait ba. 2-3weeks.. they will either send to ya seller address or send to ya address by looking at ya postal code if the seller wrote the address wrongly.. but dun lost hope yet! still got hope de lar hehe

Chantalle
nice.. black and white.. but i see the part where animals and people.. abit lost sia. they should use a white background for the black dog. it seems to be lost haha. to me i see all these things due to my job usually haha so pardon me.. but u must ask take note also.. if not u wear black. then put the background back cannot see the contrast then like that see liao body not there leh.

fabbie,

sorry i need to on hold for the shooting 1st. Sow my hubby the website. He like the Sean Lau one.. But he say will consider this as well. So i am waiting for his answer.

Kath and Jowin, play nest only wkday class. Twice a wk. Either Tue and Thu or Wed and Fri. Actually wanna sign up for next yr but the staff told me also need to be on waiting list so I decided next term instead. Dun wan wait till next yr then no slot. Come lah, join the class together. So now still on waiting list for term 4.

Lost mail: My parcel (Wall sticker) was lost in the mail too. Then the organiser offer me 20% off to get another set of the wall stickers.

Jappooh
np lar.. hehehe but it depends on you also.. if you like this one then u must nag and convince ya hub like a sales girl. then they will agree. hahaha thats what i told my hub always.. cus that time i do the kelly one he ask me why i didnt go for that. cus he quite like the style.. but i say this one everything high res wor.. he say. REALLY Ah.. lol then he say up to me. =P You let me know ba. hehee

Anyway.. Anyone interested in http://www.raffertysgarden.com/best_baby_food.php let me know.. the price &amp; collection you all can refer to http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/578191/2864279.html?1251443931 do email me ya!

<font size="+1">Great deal on Lil Etoile Photography for view @ http://liletoile.livejournal.com/ Natural Light Package : $200 Usual Price is $280!! </font>

Packages includes
5.Weekend shoots only (OCT FULLY BOOKED Time slots Saturday 9.30am-11am or 4.30pm-6pm | Sunday 3.30pm-5pm) *timing can be amended accordingly to PG's availability if it's indoor shoot - to be arranged*
6. 8 edited pictures (in high res) (As ours is of a no-frills photography, we do not cater to prints at tis point but we give more edited pictures instead!!)
7.All images (basic touchup - high res) returned in CD/DVD. (The number of frames that we normally take are at an estimate of 100 and above. All images except those blurred will not be returned )
8. Payment 50% once the date confirm via bank transfer. Once the package is booked, validity is 6 mths.

Additional:
Any additional edit/touch up for each pics - $10 | Any artwork/collage - $50 onwards

Need 10 mummies to get $200 package offer
Please state the date,time and email you prefer and shall email them once we have reach 10 mummies or more.
1. Fabbie
2. Chrstine
3. Jappooh
4. Jowin
5. pastilllies
6. Izu
7. Xiaopooh - 28Nov 4.30-6pm

fabbie..
haha.. wat u saying.. Chantalle already say her baby going to take nude.. so not wearing anything la.. kekekeke...LOL.. joking..

http://liletoile.livejournal.com/
Need 10 mummies to get $200 package offer (for more details please scroll up)
Please state the date,time and email you prefer and shall email them once we have reach 10 mummies or more.
1. Fabbie
2. Chrstine
3. Jappooh
4. Jowin
5. pastilllies
6. Izu
8. Doris - Dec

Fabbie, sign us up too...

Please state the date,time and email you prefer and shall email them once we have reach 10 mummies or more

1. Fabbie
2. Chrstine
3. Jappooh
4. Jowin
5. pastilllies
6. Izu
8. ah_bur

paiseh, posted the wrong list, i should be no. 9...
Please state the date,time and email you prefer and shall email them once we have reach 10 mummies or more

1. Fabbie
2. Chrstine
3. Jappooh
4. Jowin
5. pastilllies
6. Izu
8. Doris - Dec
9. ah_bur - Nov, any day or time

Tamms, her rates quite high. Range from $800 onwards. She is an expat living here in Singapore and i am working with her on a recent project and that's how i get to know her. If you gals are keen, i can discuss with her to offer good rates for us.

Haa..Jowin u are rite, i am a lazy mum. I will let my gal take these "nude" pics. No need to change into many sets of clothings. Also, I think i will leave it to the photograpgher to take the natural pics of my gal.. Dun wan to intentionally make clown faces to make her laugh and look at the camera. If my gal face black black for that day of shooting, then just too bad lor.. But it captures her mood of the day, thats what i am going for.. Her growing up phrase.
happy.gif

wa my corridor near my front door looking neater and neater ... ah _bur just came and picked up hers and Phyl's stuff !!

pagin for ikeike !! ... you have 2 bozes of wipes with me leh .... come and collect lar !!

lol :p

Ivy,

Paiseh, no time to log in until now. U can add in whatever number of pages u want.

Saw ur photobook, seem tat u able to add in page 24 liao. Just a small suggestion from me, some of ur words are not clear, seem to be hide in between the background.

Also, seems that u onli choose different background for ur photobook. Actually u can choose theme &amp; it got different background &amp; different shapes of photo too. U want to try tat?

For shipping fee, u can see from here: https://www.artscow.com/shipping.html

Think it is US$7.99 for 20 pages photobooks.

sam,

Think u better strengthen ur doors. Ur gals' suitors will be rushing into ur house in short time. All ur gals are so pretty.

I got my mini coin purse today. Very pleased with it. Never imagine such clear image of my gal's pix is possible.

ypg,
hee hee .. thank you :p

2nd Baby,
thanks .. it takes quite a while .. about 2 weeks I think?

Ivy,
don't forget to remove the page numbering ...

ya I got it ...

the photobook itself is very good quality ... cover, paper, etc ... but if u look at the actual photos and the photos in the photobook, it looks different - the colour reproduction. But still very good, really looks like a storybook with hard cover.

order one and try lor.

Ivy,

Saw the edited photobook. Can see most of the words liao. Except for the page on CNY &amp; Swim, cant see CNY. I thought I saw aNY.

sam,

I dunno about the promotion. Thanks. Will bring my family there on next Tue. Think most likely is the Zoo cause got the Rainforest waterfun there.

Last yr is free ride for teachers on Singapore Flyer but I din go cause got baby then. Not bad hor, being a teacher in Sg. Haha...

Back