Highly recommended confinement nanny - June

bufloe

Hello to All Brave Mothers,

I would like to commend and recommend my sis-in-law's confinement nanny, June, who will eventually become mine, as my maturity for birth is due !

June is a mid-aged Chinese/Cantonese/Hokkian-speaking Malaysian. She has been blessed with 6 grandchildren over the 17 year span, and 4 of whom she herself cared for during their infancy and her daughter-in-law mother's postpartum period. I would like to share our experiences with June:

i) Extremely warm and patient: June showed care in all angles and provided genuine love for the newborn, primarily due to the love for toddlers. She is always patient in ensuring the last trapped air being burped from our newborn after they're breastfed. One time maybe due to the excessive gas, my sis-in-law couldn't quite get it off her baby girl and Junn had just the right positioning and motion to finally have the gas out. I believe it may be due to June's certain sense of calm and reassurance, the baby girl always fall asleep in her arm before we place her back into the crib.

ii) Care towards mommy: She ensured that my sis-in-law receives a variety of good food (often she would inquire about her particular cravings). June meticulously prepared and ensuring her preferences and nutrient are cared for throughout the confinement diet, while picking the fresh and nourishing ingredients. Some of my favourite had been the Pork Trotter Sweet Vinegar (She even attempted the vegetarian version!), Ginger Scallion Cod, liver stir-fry and the Pumpkin herbal soup. Most times my sis-in-law could feel the sweat right after food consumption which she explained that's the replenishment of "Qi" (energy) revitalizing the body. June also kept a fresh supply of red date tea within her easy reach. I've been fortunate to have had the opportunity to taste most of the food, and I can personally vouch to its delicious flavors and freshness !

iii) Clean and proactive: Throughout the confinement period, we were at ease with the cleanliness June had strived to help ensuring our environment comfortable. House chores with laundry and dishes were cared for, and she often does beyond her nanny duties. I can see June holds high standard of hygiene especially to create a safe and healthy environment for our newborn. Supplies are organised to be accessible, not to mention June's maintenance of her personal grooming and professional appearance.

Overall, we are blessed to have June engaged during my sis-in-law confinement. She had provided the emotional support not only to my brother and my sis-in-law, as well to the little baby girl, making the transition into parenthood much smoother. I had also learnt from the guidance and wealth of experience June had shared along the journey, preparing myself to be a new mommy !

I highly recommend June and do pm me if you have any questions and would like her contact.

Note: June is a LTVP holder currently resides in Malaysia. She has mentioned her availability to work during CNY 2024 if needed.

Wishing you a calm and blissful journey throughout your confinement journey and hope you find a supportive and caring nanny along the journey !

With Love <3
G

I would like to commend and recommend my sis-in-law's confinement nanny, June, who will eventually become mine, as my maturity for birth is due !

June is a mid-aged Chinese/Cantonese/Hokkian-speaking Malaysian. She has been blessed with 6 grandchildren over the 17 year span, and 4 of whom she herself cared for during their infancy and her daughter-in-law mother's postpartum period. I would like to share our experiences with June:

i) Extremely warm and patient: June showed care in all angles and provided genuine love for the newborn, primarily due to the love for toddlers. She is always patient in ensuring the last trapped air being burped from our newborn after they're breastfed. One time maybe due to the excessive gas, my sis-in-law couldn't quite get it off her baby girl and Junn had just the right positioning and motion to finally have the gas out. I believe it may be due to June's certain sense of calm and reassurance, the baby girl always fall asleep in her arm before we place her back into the crib.

ii) Care towards mommy: She ensured that my sis-in-law receives a variety of good food (often she would inquire about her particular cravings). June meticulously prepared and ensuring her preferences and nutrient are cared for throughout the confinement diet, while picking the fresh and nourishing ingredients. Some of my favourite had been the Pork Trotter Sweet Vinegar (She even attempted the vegetarian version!), Ginger Scallion Cod, liver stir-fry and the Pumpkin herbal soup. Most times my sis-in-law could feel the sweat right after food consumption which she explained that's the replenishment of "Qi" (energy) revitalizing the body. June also kept a fresh supply of red date tea within her easy reach. I've been fortunate to have had the opportunity to taste most of the food, and I can personally vouch to its delicious flavors and freshness !

iii) Clean and proactive: Throughout the confinement period, we were at ease with the cleanliness June had strived to help ensuring our environment comfortable. House chores with laundry and dishes were cared for, and she often does beyond her nanny duties. I can see June holds high standard of hygiene especially to create a safe and healthy environment for our newborn. Supplies are organised to be accessible, not to mention June's maintenance of her personal grooming and professional appearance.

Overall, we are blessed to have June engaged during my sis-in-law confinement. She had provided the emotional support not only to my brother and my sis-in-law, as well to the little baby girl, making the transition into parenthood much smoother. I had also learnt from the guidance and wealth of experience June had shared along the journey, preparing myself to be a new mommy !

I highly recommend June and do pm me if you have any questions and would like her contact.

Note: June is a LTVP holder currently resides in Malaysia. She has mentioned her availability to work during CNY 2024 if needed.

Wishing you a calm and blissful journey throughout your confinement journey and hope you find a supportive and caring nanny along the journey !

With Love <3
G
Hi, may I know how did you come to hire this nanny? Was it through agency or private arrangement? If agency, could you share with me which agency? Thanks.

With Love <3
G
Can I have her contact pls!

Back