(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

zachmommy,
i also very very tired recently.. I have been running between 2 rms to settle my 2 kids.

My elder one recently keep refusing his diaper and my MIL scold and scold during the nite. So i have to go over his rm to settle him.

Then Ervin will cry when he cant find me in the rm. Yesterday nite i didnt sleep also.. Today like a panda liao..My hubby just not able to handle Ervin loh..

Kath,
Baby waking up many times in the night? Tell me about it man! Jordan was waking up almost every hour before i moved him in to sleep with us. Can u imagine, he was like that for a few months le!

Do u give Zach pacifier to sleep? For me i do, usually he will fall back to slp after giving him pacifier..i would think he was like that becos of teething. At that time he has this tooth cutting thru his gum so very comfortable, n mostly it will act up at night..now he has 2 teeth waiting to cut thru, so i can imagine him waking up that often oredy..

Try letting him slp between u and hubby? Jordan sleeps thru (from the first time he wakes up to cry til almost 9am) whenever he slps with us, now thinking if we shd change to K sized bed...

Rach, i bought a new pacifier for Zach but he dun want it. I try forcing it into his mouth he juz clamp it tightly..dun even wanna look at me. Now the pacifier is sitting in my kitchen..
He practically wasn't sleeping. Just crying while closing his eyes!!! N he is alr sleeping wif us. Tonite i m going to put him to his own cot n let him CIO.

I see - which brand of pacifier did u give him? Is it the same brand as his bottles?

Yea lor, cry when the eyes are closed - damn heart pain, dunno what's wrong...sometimes when we really cannot tahan we will put him into his his cradle, once he fell asleep then take him out.. was really against walker, pacifier and sarong but now, whichever that can make our lives easier, i will try!
sad.gif

Phyl ; what package r u taking with them? U went after me huh .. cos, he told me usually they only do Korean cust .. I'm one of the few local ..

Kath, how was ur photoshoot with Sean .. post Zach photos .. excited to see them .. must be cute
happy.gif

but cant be having dream for the past few weeks mah. Sometimes he is really scarign me esp now is 7th month..he cry cry, he will like to go n peep at the toilet

hmmm.. ya.. quite irritating when everyone's photos are the same.. well.. what to do.. singapore so small.. not many choices in places to take pics.. i those popular one worse.. everyone's pic literally change baby nia.. keke..

zachmommy,
Ervin is keep crying and he will look at the tv. Then i will tell him No tv while sleeping. Cos i notice my MIL always on TV and let him watch during the day while she pat him to sleep.

So now he knw in my rm no tv. He will try his luck keep looking at tv then i look at him say No. He them give up and go back to sleep.

Now i am thinking is it cos my hubby sleeping on same bed that make Erivn wake up cos my hubby turn and hr bed will move (cos is waterbed). When my hubby work nite shift Erivn can sleep throu one loh..

zachmommy,

u taking photoshoot with Sean. Now i am looking for package lei.. Any recommendation?

I thinking for taking both my kids. Elder one i never bring him b4 loh.. So thinking bring both of them.

zachmommy,

my baby also cry with eyes close every one to two hours for the past few months le. Last time think it's due to colic as he will cry when he try to fart while sleeping. Now it's due to teething as he will cry as if he is in pain and kept biting his hand while he is crying with his eyes closed.

So bo bian, just tahan a bit...i normally will get up to pat him back to sleep...and if it is 4 to 5 hours past his last feed, i will try to apply some teething gel on the bottle and feed him some milk which he only drink 30 to 60ml..coz he wanted to sleep.

He can even cry until he wake up. And if he really wakes up, he can stay awake for 2 hours at times which is like 2am to 4am. Then at 6 to 7am, he will be awake le.

If he cry too much, will place him to sleep in between me & hubby but it is not good. So freaking cramp and when he wakes up, he will roll over to pull my hair and kick my hubby to wake us up.

Japooh
Take more pics when children young. Hehe. Next wk i gg studio again. My bois taking wif their cousin who's flying in from NYC.
happy.gif

iemiko,
i took alot of pic using our own camera lar. But studio havent go b4 lei..

Any recommendation on the package? How is the package like?

tamms...oic...i am also worried that i got spotting...last night i had a nightmare about me being preggie....

no offence to those who are preggie already...but my circumstances at work does not allow me to be preggie right now....though it would be nice to get preggie all over again....just not now though...

kath...do post pics once you have them...i brought emma for the sean lau shoot yest...so tiring...keep changine clothes and she kept crawling and wanting to stand up...

santorini
no la, i'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant. i tested that time, after the spotting, and it was negative. but a few days ago, i had a wave of nausea, and thought of testing, but haven't done so yet.

actually my girl is losing interest in bottle milk (EBM) and only wants to latch. In the day, she will mostly take her porridge and fruit, and only drink about 3-4oz of milk. Then at night, she will nurse a lot, waking up about 4 times between 9pm and 7am. so maybe that's what happening to your girl, that she just doesn't want to take milk from a bottle?

fabbie,

if dun want everything the same, then cant have studio shot lor. can try those photographers who do outdoor shot, place u can decide so it is more unique.

rachel,

we call her tong tong. Her name is 愷瞳, Kai3 Tong2. my friends say she will hate writing her chinese name, so many strokes. Haha...

Hi Kath
Ashlynne also cry a few times at nite.. For quite some time already. Dun scare yourself la.. Its not always the 7mth thingy..

Definitely she is not hungry.
It could be

1) Her pacifer drop..i always pull off after she into her deep lala land.. but sometimes after awhile, she will realise and once after i pop in again for her.. she doze off.. if not,she will cry and search for her own pacifer , pop into her own mouth n doze back herself.

2) Play too much.. Sometimes she just suddenly sit up.. cry with eyes close.. and zzzzz ..

Last nite worst.. she wake up every 2 hrs cos she having runny nose then nose block.. abit abit wake up and cry...i need to hug her to zzzz. now i panda eyes...

Phy

i guess its vry diff not to have the same photoshoot .. since they arent many good photographer around ..

That's why I chose baby U ..new concept and few ppl using .. its irritating but good thing must share right.. i guess thats how u fing out baby u .. and got nice shot for ur bb
happy.gif

unless like what YPG said.. go for full outdoor photoshot ..

jappooh
BTW, i m thinking if we interested in Sean Lau.. maybe we can consolidate , like 10 babies and ask for discount? Like a BP??

Last time they have for 30 babies but we miss it out.

I have 4 friends here interested.. include me is 5.. But actually i m more interested in the flower pot concept..

haha... if others got flower pot also can.. =P

tara, tell me abt it!!! The photoshoot, i tink i end up more tired than Zach. Hb hv to be beside him, makign sure he dun crawl all over, i hv to stand behind Sean to make monkey faces so that he look at his camera n smile..n hv to keep changing outfit!! REally like those model, change within few minutes type.. at one point, i cannot take it alr, i keep stuffing zach with snacks so tat he can sit quietly..so a few shots is with his mouth full
happy.gif

Hv not gone down to select the photos, tink will be next week. He said 2 weeks.

jo, i hug zach he oso dun want leh.. n worse thing is onie i handle him alone cos hb is in another room n he cannot hear one lor.. pity me. My dark eye ring is getting darker. No amount of concealer can conceal

jowin,

do let me kwn the package.. I havent search lar. Will start looking next wk.

If have good lobang i dun mine to join in.

zachmommy,

i understand.. I am worse then u.. I need to handle Ervin and my elder boy. My elder rm is in another good. So i run between 2 rms to handle my 2 kids alone.

So i didnt sleep yeterday nite.. so tiring..

stella.. no offence but i went for the shoot first and i shut up abt it coz i wanted to wait until i got the pics which they told me 2wks. i called them up and asked how come u got the pics liao then they say you kept asking so they gave u.. i told them i so disappointed so they gave me some too..haha.. well.. all is over.. keke.. lucky the clothes they give not the same.. if not really very super sianz liao.. i do have other concepts too and i think Hayden's pics really came out well.. cant wait to pick the rest up this sunday. ^-^

jowin,
yah, mine pretty 'on time' leh every mth..
sad.gif
cant rem if when it 1st came back was it on-time (cos my AV started in after i went back to work) but now it's on-time lor..
oh, if u organising one PS with Sean Lau, i want too! also hv to see the pricing n package lah..

I'm bringing Kayson for PS this wkend too..didnt take when he was younger...
the other day i update HB on Kayson's schedule, i.e PS, S&S on 5th sept, swimming, etc.. then HB say "wah! Kayson so busy ahh..."
Told him still got a lot more; eg J&G but i nv go cos cant take leave then..

jappooh, same i also took a lot of photo w own camera, tt's the gd thing w digital camera rite! but too lazy to upload & havent taken at studio too..

kayson hates to take off clothes & hates to wear them back..cant imagine the "fight" we will have during changing of clothes at photoshoot..

Lunchtime, going to "feed" my boy boy...bye

phy LOL.. funny leh.. haha you snook the photographer.. they will like oh shit. they are friends! so peiseh cus they didnt know that you two know together.. hahah

if like that you also can pester the photographer till he give you the photos le. its not base on first cum first serve. its base on.. who pester more. will give who first. muhahaha

wahhhh you all so fast go PS liao ah.. im still waiting for 1yr. arghz. still looking n looking.. faints.

faBbie..can i have the link of the rafferty again...thanks...

little vic..how much are their packages at Dreams?at JB where??

Hi Pas
My gal also.. everytime have to battle with her when i put on clothing n remove for her.. Faintz.. meaning have to keep changing clothings.. then she will cry each time she change and get cranky ..

Maybe i just give a call to Sean and asked if i manage to get 10 babies.. how is his package.. then see any gals joining lor.

I like the one Stella & Phyl's.. but their price also very good.. hee hee

Wonder can bargain a BP with them anot.. LOL

just a word of caution...

my experience with such photographers is that very often they have good package prices just to lure the customers in...however, the package often include only a few (e.g. 5 pcs of print outs which they will often give you in hi-res soft copy)...if you want more, gotta pay....so I always end up paying like $300-$400 for the photos because I want to keep the hi-res photos .... so the packages may appear cheap...but often you end up paying for more...

like the sean lau package...$195 but only includes 5 pcs of hi-res photos, if you want all in soft copy...gotta pay another $250....so all in all will work out to be $450

pastillies,

ya we took alot of photos + videos. Video not as much loh. My elder one have more videos.

pastillies/Jowin,

Erivn like to take off clothes.. He will laugh and smile when we took off his clothes. but will have a hard time wearing for him. He will cry..

tara, same here.. hv not seen the photos but i alr tinking that i wil hv to spend $500 on the whole CD cos I want to take back everything..so no choice.
Did u take a family portrait?

Phyl:

No offence at all .. lah .. doesnt matter who came in first .. well, like i said, I wanna share good stuff with all mommies here ..

BUT hor, Your process a bit "salah" leh .. after the photoshot, he go thru all the pixs with us .. conceptualise which are nicer, which one recommend to go for big frame, small frame and etc .. then we chose and finalised on the spot .. .. so in 1 wks time, we collecting the end product liao .. no more gg back to choose .. so strange huh ..

And he told me that he'll send me a couple of pictures so tat i could share with the rest .. cos, I mentioned to him tat dec mummy might keen to sign up .. Well, guess its the "sharing" that that struck him to send me first
happy.gif
or whichever the case ..
happy.gif

tara /jowin agree! they sure try to push us to take more photos than the stated no. in our package,really like bridal shop for our wedding photos.

jappooh/jowin, dun understand why they so unhappy when we try to dress them up...duh...

fab.. i du lan coz when i ask them, they say must wait 2wks.. coz on the spot we choose the pics.. then i was thinking maybe lure the guy outside then use thumbdrive to store.. keke.. but din la..

flowerpot.. eh.. i brought hayden to his daddy's shop n dumped him into a flowerpot. kekeke..

tara... keke.. especially when everything nice then headache hor.. kekekeke.. so is it all HIGH RES for additional $250? if it is then ok wat.. remember kelly charged abt $11 per high res right?

Pas.. Ya la.. why are they so unhappy?? LOL
My HB sometimes just say her " shame shame.. you wan to go naked?? " then she started crawling on the bed naked without diapers.. LOL

If she pee, who wash??? I think its Daddy lor... =P

same..zach always love to start flipping and show me his butt when i m airing him.. turn him back he will scream..he super strong lor see him so skinny.

Back