(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

morning !! TGIF again!!
happy.gif

exclude today i got 9 more working days!! hurrary!!!
happy.gif

yest my CL called me! the nov lady finally gave birth on 15th NOV!!! so CL will be coming to spore today.. so i calculate she shd end the assignement which is on 14th Dec my EDD!! now talking to bb everyday ask him come out in full term!!
happy.gif

bb also very active been doing SOMERSAULT on n off!! esp active in the afternoon between 2-4pm and at night 8-11pm....i dun know if he has engaged....got to see gynae next sat then know....

Morning ladies

Will be super busy later today, so maybe won't have time to log in.... so report here 1st in case you gals tot I popped liao :p

Yes, TGIF!!!
happy.gif

Will try to pop in when I can later!!

good morning!
yay...its friday!

so nobody pop yesterday... phew! was gettin more n more kancheong when mummies start poppin. at least can take a breather. think i v affected when i read that mummies are poppin.. any symptoms and my head will go.. oh oh i am in labor..
581354.gif

choo... happy for u! at least u can breathe in relief that the nov lady finally pop! hehe

starluster,

yup lor..now can only pray my bb will guai guai come out on edd lor! :p

haha me too...now 3mummies have popped..me seem to getting more n more gan cheong...aiyo!

good morning all! TGIF!!!
happy.gif

Choo
wah, u r sooo early!
happy.gif
9 more days to going on leave...how nice. Glad the timing for ur CL is so good.
happy.gif

Chang
yah, i hv the CD rom of the scan. might as well lor. =P

morning Ladies
happy.gif

Jackie,Chang,Bobianah&Och,
my leg is also more swollen on the left.
the yoga instructor told me it's due to bb's weight.
it's quite true coz my bb's body is on the left side. curled like a C shape, legs facing right side.

so, it's normal. dun worry
happy.gif

Bobianah,
the German restaurant add:
WERNER'S OVEN
6 Upper East Coast Rd.
#01-01/02.
Tel: 6442 3897

parking is free, can park in the surround compound.

Choo,
hah, now can relax liao
happy.gif

9 more days and you can stay at home to count down with bb.

gd morning!! tonight is hubby's company's D&D.. happy.. got yummy food.. heee~ :p but i realised these few days i actually get tired easily.. juz walk walk abit onli i can't tahan liao.. back will feel like breaking.. starting to feel the weight liao.. heee~ :p

Choo,
so nice.. 9 more days n u can shake leg at home liao..
happy.gif
i think i will hav at least 3 more weeks to go.. hubby dun want me to take leave too early too.. afraid i will be bored to death at home.. hahaha... more likely tt he's afraid he will need to entertain me.. :p

the Nov lady finally pop.. muz be a huge relief for u..
happy.gif

hi ladies,

long time no talk here.. been busy clearing work and training replacement.. Hv not had a chance to go thru the posts yet..

But i read that we have 2 more mummies graduate liao... congrats yukiee and bloom....

now getting gan cheong liao.. seems like bb can really come anytime...

just been to the gynae yesterday.. sort of happy to hear tat bb is not engaged yet ( happy cos me still have lots of work to clear, nt ready to go pop yet)... but worried becos i scared tat bb wun turn in time for natural birth...

then my gynae said some thing like.. he is not tat concerned tat bb is not engaged.. does tat mean tat he is more pro Csection? we spoke to him before lei, he seems pro natural one lei... yesterday too blur to ask him to clarify.. now concerned abt the position of bb.. my gal has been facing downwards for the past few visits, she only turned towards my left during the last scan yesterday wo..

qianhui and a few other mothers here who experienced this numbness or tightness at under ur right bust... i checked with my gynae, he said tat its becos of pressure from the uterus.. cos the uterus is getting bigger, no space tats y create the pressure.. if its real painful, can take some painkillers or just heat pad to relieve the discomfort.. hehe, i always tot tat its my bb kicking me at tat portion..

while i was scanning thru the post earlier, i vividly remembered that someone post tat she has a book at home tat can translate english names to suitable chinese names issit? pardon if i read or remembered wrongly.. cos now memory is really getting short..

can tat mummy help me check for my gal's name? we had finally decided on her english name, but am stuck with the chinese one.. we dun intend to get those master to name our gal (cos we christians)

can help me 'translate' my ger's name? she will be called isabel ( if no strong objections from inlaws la, cos they objected to the previous name) have nt told them this name yet

thanks so muchie

doremi and jackie,

do u remember the receipe tat the lady taught us during the last breastfeeding workshop?

i only remember got threadfin fish bone and green papaya.. any other ingredients?
i tried recalling wat she said but super bad memory..

CF Chang, MBB & all other mums who asked for this,

I am still waiting for my friend to get back with the prata's guy contact number.. will inform u once i got it... if u need the number urgently, pm me then i go chase my friend.. thanks

sylk,

real sorry to drag for so long...
can i arrange to pick up the bb clothes from you again? my car got delayed so i have to arrange with u again for the collection.. i hope its ok with you..

do u want me to transfer the money to u first? i pai say to owe u for so long hehe

Connie,
your bb not engage but the head is still down right?
if thats the case, no worries.
some bb only engage very last min, almost like before birth.
as long as head is facing down, you need not consider c sec.

Shihui,
so nice
happy.gif

tonight got good food to eat.
hopefully you get great gift from the lucky draw!

i have never been to my hb's D&D.
his cheapskate company charges spouse $80 and always had the dinner in lousy hotel or ordered lousy food. one year, one of the dish was fishball soup. hee heee
so hb told me dun bother to waste the $80.

Qian Hui,
after tonite, you can action liao
happy.gif

Ladies,
tis two morning, i woke up touching my tummy to make sure bb is still there. hmmmmm, getting paranoid
happy.gif

MBB,

bb's head is not down.. her head is on my left side now..

maybe she is responsing to mummy's constant nagging and daddy's constant reminder to come out only on 12/12.. her edd

she must be thinking, wat does mummy want?? want me to wait till edd, then when i turn she worried.. haha

Morning ladies,
Just came back from gyane visit
happy.gif

Gosh, I put on 2.4kg within 2 weeks
crazy.gif
...But gyane never mention anything. Have to control my diet liao....BB not engage but is in a good position for delivery
happy.gif

Shihui,
Can update for me, BB is 2.6kg at 37weeks 4 days. Thank u
happy.gif

MBB,
My boi boi in the same position as yr gal....But hor my right feet is more swollen instead of the left....

Choo,
Wow, 9 more days and u will be on ML liao....Shiok hor....For me i intend to work till 30/11/06. Unless BB decided to come out early
happy.gif

Connie,
my bb not engaged yet too n gynae din mention anything abt it oso..
happy.gif
my gynae is pro-natural too..
happy.gif
so far, my bb has turned down.. juz hope tt he dun last min somersault n turn up.. :p how abt yours? has yours turned down?? if turned down liao den dun worry so much..
happy.gif

MBB,
hee~ ya lor.. me looking forward to the gd food.. :p hopefully preggy will hav better luck.. :p but hor.. i got competitors leh.. heee~ :p me not the onli preggy there.. :p

wah.. ur hubby's D&D dare to serve fishball soup ah?? win liao lor.. it's the most ex fishball soup i ever heard.. :p

Qianhui,
tonight u need to stay late? if not, hubby can give u a lift home.. i asked my hubby to liase with ur hubby liao... :p

Jackie,
oh tat means the teory is not accurate. sorry...
did you check with your gynea?
how's bb Jovey at the scan?
got show new moves???

Connie,
hee hee...well, maybe have to be more specific.
tell Isabel to turn head down but dun engage yet
happy.gif

Och,
yeah, Magdelene is like very populor tis season.
but we not bad hor? same name can come up with so many diffrent way of spelling it.

BB'S NAMES
kao_babydust.gif

MBB: Megdelene
Chang: Philson
Calynn: Megan
Kimi: Mandy
Bobianah: Hannah
Vanessa: Rebecca/Regina/Rayna
Jen: Selinna
Jackie : Jovey
Doremi : Nicolas (shd be bah~ Jia Le in Chinese)
Dora: Jing(4) Ting(2)
och: madeleine. ren(2) yu(3) (most likely)
Connie: Isabel

Connie,
dun know lor. maybe it's becoz till now, i am still without any pain or ache. at least not major onces lah.
so maybe worried kua.

Shihui,
yeah, like golden fishball.

<font size="+2">Counting down list..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>01-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2400g @ 36wk 2d </TD></TR><TR><TD>CF Chang</TD><TD>02-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2500g @ 37wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>och</TD><TD>02-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3200g @ 37wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD>02-12-06</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 1800g @ 30wk 6d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puffybunny (reyne)</TD><TD>02-12-06</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>roundnbloaty (p0o9i8)</TD><TD>??-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiost</TD><TD>03-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>pokemon</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 342g @ 20wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>feire</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr See Tho</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3000g @ 36wd </TD></TR><TR><TD>bobianah</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2900g @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr ???</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bei Bei (bei)</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2223g @ 31wk 6d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>05-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2741g @ 36wk 1d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie (doggies)</TD><TD>05-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2600g @ 37wk 4d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen P</TD><TD>05-12-06</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Gleneagles KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2500g @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calynn</TD><TD>05-12-06</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2700g @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>06-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2500g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherly</TD><TD>07-12-06</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ftmtb06</TD><TD>07-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qwer</TD><TD>07-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2300g @ 34wk 6d </TD></TR><TR><TD>JLim (jlimdan)</TD><TD>08-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 1835g @ 31wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD> 09-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2800g @ 36wk 4d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu (vaness81)</TD><TD>10-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Sim Li Ngoh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2130g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dad2B</TD><TD>10-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Lee</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fizz</TD><TD>10-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 1823g @ 34wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>curious</TD><TD>10-12-06</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geri Zoe (sweet_heart)</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2322g @ 33wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 445g @ 21wk 5d </TD></TR><TR><TD>JKJT</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Conniemummy</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Mt A or TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2400g @ 36wk 2d </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD>14-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2400g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>choo</TD><TD>14-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2730g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny (freesiajen)</TD><TD>15-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 394g @ 21wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sylk</TD><TD>15-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2700g @ 35wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowy (weemo)</TD><TD>17-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gan (muffingan)</TD><TD>17-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 1200g @ 29wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunflower</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 590g @ 23wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying Ling (stormmie)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>afcai (afcai)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 1550g @ 31wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffybear (ruffy_happy)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>deardar (precious_moments)</TD><TD>20-12-06</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kermit2006</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>decnk (ninikiki)</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siman</TD><TD>23-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doremi</TD><TD>24-12-06</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2810g @ 33wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen (eliciatan)</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 1911g @ 32wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2400g @ 33wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatbear</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 3000g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiL (momtb)</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 1800g @ 31wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berrysweet</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> 2200g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>dora</TD><TD>26-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2083g @ 32wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebb</TD><TD>27-12-06</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2100g @ 32wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>yin (yin2)</TD><TD>28-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>04-01-07</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 1250 @ 30wk 4d </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">CONGRATULATIONS to..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Birth weight/length</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>QSG</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>13-11-06</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>Natural+assisted</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Evee</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD>02-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15-11-06</TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Anthea</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom (bloom75)</TD><TD> 24-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15-11-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Wedding/Baby Photos &amp; Other Links </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD> Multiply / Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD> Pixagogo / Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afcai</TD><TD> Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD> Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Gd morning ladies
happy.gif

bobianah
geeeeeeeeeee.....i thk they lost my cd or they gave it 2 the wrong mummy......until now i still ve not rec
sad.gif

connie
thxs.....take ur time 2 get the contact....anyway, we not pop yet so dun need it urgently
happy.gif

Connie,
If i dont remember wrongly can add ginger to get rid of the fishy smell and red date for sweetness
happy.gif

MBB,
Yr hubby company really cheapskate leh...Fishball soup for D&amp;D
uhoh.gif

Can see Jovey's face n gynae comment that he is going to be tall
happy.gif
....Tummy already no space for him so no more stunt
biggrin.gif

Shihui, Qianhui,
Enjoy yr D&amp;D and good luck
happy.gif

Shihui,
Thank for updating
happy.gif

MBB,
ya lor. what cheapo coy is that manz?? make pple laugh until teeth also drop ar. serve fishball soup. what is the event dept doing? hehehe

Jen, what hotel is tat? in the first place, why would the hotel have tat in their menu? unless the fish ball is made from real expensive fish la.. but makes no sense lei...

shihui, thanks for the updating..

Morning ladies..weekend coming again
happy.gif

MBB,
I also paranoid..if baby dun move when i wake up, i will shake him till he moves..very bad hor..hee..Fishball soup for D&amp;D? Maybe there's abalone inside the fishball leh..heehee

Shihui,
Enjoy yr D&amp;D! Preggie very lucky one..maybe can win lucky draw also!

Conniemummy,
You still dun want bb to come so soon har? I can't wait leh.. best if he decides to go out next week :p

Jackie,
Could it be water retention thats why your weight increase so much in 2 weeks? I noticed I hv more water retention now..feet is now more swollen..

dey,
That how i console myself....Hopefully it really the water retention.....My gyane hor so cool and steady never mention anything.....

chang
remind them la.
happy.gif
the cd cost $30 leh... =P infact, the 1st cd i had, cannot open, so i called them to give me another one...fortunately, the 2nd cd rom worked... and lucky dr ong didn't delete the scan from his machine before i asked...=P

morning ladies,
i might disappear on some days but rest assure i've nt popped yet. just tt my hubby's hogging e pc. heh heh...

added my bb's chinese name.

och,
our bb's chi name q similar. which ren2 n which yu4 is it? mine is si1 kao3's si1 (thought) n yu3 zhou4's yu3 (universe).

BB'S NAMES

MBB: Megdelene
Chang: Philson
Calynn: Megan
Kimi: Mandy (si1 yu3)
Bobianah: Hannah
Vanessa: Rebecca/Regina/Rayna
Jen: Selinna
Jackie : Jovey
Doremi : Nicolas (shd be bah~ Jia Le in Chinese)
Dora: Jing(4) Ting(2)
och: madeleine. ren(2) yu(3) (most likely)
Connie: Isabel

bobianah
sob sob......i asked them many many times loh but they still cannot find
sad.gif
jialat if dr ong delete the scan how????!!!!...mmmmmmm...angry!!!

goodmorning all~
happy.gif

connie,
i din take note of the receipe for the soup..sorry...erm...tik my hb's colleague ever passed him a BF's receipe. i will check for u next wk cos i will be going to stay at mum's house during the wkends so no access to internet. shd i forget to check, pls remind me next wk...hope the receipe is still well-kept at home...
happy.gif

Hi Connie,
No hurry to pay. If you like, I can also meet u in town... I'm very free one and my car's back in action... hah hah hah. Where do you work?

Connie,
I have another receipe maybe u will be interested..

Ingredients
1. Lotus Seed } 1 handful
2. Chick Pea } 1 handful
3. Black Bean } 1 handful
4. Soya Bean } 1 handful
5. Red Bean (Kidney Bean) } 1 handful
6. Green Papaya } half of it, peel skin
7. Water } 1 1/2 bowl

Cooking
Put everything into a slow cooker &amp; cook for 3 to 4 hours.
Water the soup and eat the papaya only.

Sylk,

i work in suntec.. please dun purposely come down.. i will feel more paisay..

i go pick up from you better.. is your contact number in the spreadsheet which qianhui sent?

Hi Ladies,

Hahaha, managed to log in awhile....hahaha... I'm here to make some "noise".... Tml will b my turn to visit my gynae, wonder what comment she will make...scully I've gain more weight this time round, cos I really eat non stop... =P

Karen,

Yup, somehow hook to this forum liao. I can only manage to find ppl to talk in this forum....

Choo,

Wow, u still got 9 days to your leave?!! Aiyo, I've applied leave on the 11 Dec (EDD: 10 Dec) really prepare to work till I pop... seem like I'll be a giraffe waiting for my ML to start...
sad.gif

Shihui, Qianhui,

Wow, D&amp;D tonite.... can dress mei mei liao.... Enjoy urself and good luck for the lucky draw....

Qianhui,
After tonite u can relax and wait to pop anytime liao,.... can fang xin liao
happy.gif
... scully tonite u draw the first prize so happy till pop... (touchwood)....

Hi Connie,
Yes, my contact is in the spreadsheet. If I do happen to go Suntec / Marina over the next few days, will give u a buzz.
happy.gif

Vanessa,
haha.. u really hooked to this forum liao.. thot u said u can't come today.. hahaha... :p

tonight's theme is 80's leh.. :p me not dressing very nicely lah.. :p but really hope can bring some luck to hubby.. let him win top price.. heee~ :p

vanessa,
tmr i going to visit my gynae too leh~ hehehe...tik my weight sure increase too loo so u dun worry, u got company...:p i been eating non-stop too cos i bo chap leow lah...oredi so fat, dun care leow...

tis morning hor, i can't really walk leh. feel pain "there", tink bb too heavy n pressing down, making me scare to death, keep sweating....haiz...then hor, i force myself walk abit stop abit...phew...manage to reach office loo~ then now, he's moving actively...must really piak piak his piku when he's out...

Vanessa,
you are addicted leh. hee heeee
becareful hor, later all of us pop liao, you hv to go rehab
biggrin.gif

juzzz kidding!

Jackie,
boi boi must be tall. tats good!

Doremi,
i remember reading somewhere tat the father insist to piak piak piku immediately after the birth of bb even tho bb was crying.
hee heee so cute.
next time your turn!

mbb,
oO...father piak piak bb's piku? hehe...tink i sure will piak my bb's piku loo~ hehehe...dunnoe y i feel very funny n looking fwd to piak my bb's piku..hehehe...i pervert?? :p

MBB,

ya.... really addicted liao.... hahaha... I keep thinking wat u gals talking while I'm not around... so I steal some times to come in lor....

Ok, got to log out liao, later will try to log in in the afternoon
happy.gif
=P

Connie,
Yes, the receipe is suppose to boost milk production
happy.gif

Vanessa,
Miss us liao ah
biggrin.gif

doremi,
It normal to feel pain at cervix area because of BB weight
happy.gif

MBB,
Finally my BB have something similar with hubby and he is so
happy.gif

Doremi,
I hv this pain "there" everytime i walked leh but my baby not as big as yours leh...only 2.8kg now..cannot imagine what will happen if my BB is as big as yours..dun think i can walk at all lor

MBB,
Wah! So fast u r back from the market!

good morning everyone,
aiyo, me so busy after coming back from teambuilding and i'm also busy training my temp girl.

Oh my God, i saw that Yukiee and Bloom has given birth. Congratulations Yukiee and Bloom
happy.gif

doremi,
hee~ i oso looking forward to piak my bb's piku leh.. :p u r not the onli pervert lah.. heee~ :p hope bb will hav his papa's piku.. :p mine flat flat not nice one.. hubby's piku better looking than me.. hahahaha.. :p

Back