(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

397924.gif
congrats berry~!

I'm a june mtb...just popping by
happy.gif

so have u seen a gynae yet?

ya i seen a gynae liao...
alot of things i dunno too... hope to know more from pple here...
so u got 2 mths more den u deliver? did u know urs a boy or girl?

yupz, another 2 mth to go...time flies...it was like yesterday I just discover my pregnancy then now going to count down to delivery liao...

mine is a boy
happy.gif

do more reading up...I learn a lot from readings books...

right now, just take care of yourself..avoid those cooling food like chin chow for the 1st tri
happy.gif

but don't have to be too stressful on yourself to eat right coz in the 1st tri, baby dun absorb nutrients from mummy
happy.gif

hi berry,
Congratulation! my mission failed to accomplish nov bb. happened to c a thread for dec 2006 mtb thread, so me popping by too at the same time book a plc here 1st! hope can chat with u again in this few weeks. take care!

okasan,i heard if expecting a boy will have more morning sickness is it? congrats to u...
u bot the books or borrow frm library?
i see will try to avoid cooling food...infact my gynae ask me no cold drinks & raw food from now...

twinkle...hope u can accomplish a dec bb instead...

berry,
those old wives tales not accurate one....I dun have very bad MS...my MS quite mild, and I have a good appetite throughout my pregnancy....

I have a friend who had terrible MS when preggy and hers is a girl
happy.gif

people also say look at the tummy to guess the gender...also not accurate...

envy mummies who give birth in nov and dec...cooling mth, good for confinement...we giving birth in june, so terrible coz hottest mth....can't imagine how to survive the confinement mth..hehe....

only u chatting with me here only...hee...
u got msn?
ya some old wives tales... i heard alot too...dunno true or not..as long bb healthy gender nt impt.. is this ur 1st bb?

Hi berry,
I just found out that i am preg yesterday
happy.gif
. Trying to make an appt with the gynae but 1st appt is 20/4. Now quite worry cause 1st time MTB.

hi jacqueline, i also found out last thurs i am preg..went gynae on the following day liao..
try not to eat raw food, cooling things, and eat more healthy food
i also 1st time MTB...
happy.gif

Congrats to both of you. Me same as okasan june MTB but could be popping in may..oh yah i am a 2nd time MTB. Just gave birth last year march.

Jacqueline,
Don't worry..but remember don't take cooling food.

Congrats to Berry and Jacqueline!!!

Me just someone to kaypoh kaypoh around. I MIGHT become a member of this thread... going to try and test this Thursday. Today is my 37th day for this cycle. So now tahan a bit more cos my cycle can be anything between 30 to 39 days. I'm a mother of one... my boy is just turned 9 months last Saturday.

Jacqueline... why is your first appointment so far away? Have you seen the gynae to confirm pregnancy?

hi Odie
Me too kp here
happy.gif
I hope your wish come thru ! all the best to you!

Congrats to all the MTB! u can pop by other thread to learn more too !

odie thanks~
hmm come here chat...since u mum of 1...we can ask u for advices..hee
oh u r planning to have another 1 huh?
i am given 2wks mc...to rest at home...so now can surf ard to check out more...hope can learn from u ladies..

Hi sunny... thanks.

Berry... shoot away. I will try and answer as much as I can. Always good to know what is happening to your body and baby. Not exactly planning very hard for it... let nature take its course. Just that I hope the age gap for the next one won't be too huge. Everything ok for you so far? Why are you given 2 weeks MC?

dr say my bb is smaller than norm size..give me 2weeks mc...straight away...ask me to take plenty of rest
i experienced cramps b4 i find out i preg...these 2 days no more cramps liao..always feel hungry easily...
i quite worry abt bb size..

hi berry, i have a 4 years boy, and now PG, will have a nov baby.
wow so early can tell the size too small?
please take good rest and eat well too.

sunny..oh u nov bb huh? congrats...
i will rest well now..
princess i will take care since its my 1st bb...will take extra care...
u take early maternity lve?

hi gals,

my edd is 30th nov. last day of nov. hope my bb will come out on dec as mi, myself is a dec bb.. keke.. i m in 5weeks 5days.. any chances of having my bb on dec..

hi berry,

how many weeks u r in now?? i can oni see the waterbag last sat (week5 2days). my waterbag is oni 0.5cm. doc say is normal.

serene...dr say im in 6 weeks... but EDD early dec...
i dunno abt my water bag...she only say bb smaller than norm...ask me take plenty rest...
did she give u mc/??

Berry... don't worry too much. Sometimes it could be that you have ovulated late... and not because baby is smaller than average. Cramps could be your womb expanding.

Serene it is possible. My boy is overdue... I delivered him when I was in my 42nd week. Suppose to be born in June but turn out to be July (same as me... we even share the same lunar birthday!)

wow.. u in 6 weeks..
last sat, doc do a vscan n manage to see the waterbag (jus a black dot).. he give mi a photo of the scanning wif the details. waterbag: 0.5cm, est: 5weeks 2 days, edd: 30 nov 06.
u mean ur doc didnt show u the bb when she did the scanning for u?? did u get bk the scanning photo of ur bb??

y diff doc hav diff prediction?? strange... y did u need 2 week mc?? do u hav any bleeding?? i still go to work as norm. my next appointment will b 2 weeks time. doc say see the bb n bb heartbeat by then.

i dunno leh..she nvr show me the pic...
diff gynae perform diff things i guess..
i no bleeding..she juz ask me to rest now...saying bb smaller than norm tats all

hi Odie,

i jus hope my bb will wait till my birthday(7dec) then come into e world.. hehe.. then we will hav same birthday.. wow tats will b great..

Odie,
This is my 1st pregancy. Use the test kit and got +ve result. That why want to see gyne and confirm again. Cause dont really trust the home test kit lor. But than the gyne recommended by my GF is so fully booked that the available appt is 20/4 and according to the nurse it a good timing cause ard 7-8weeks can hear BB heatbeat. The nurse was telling me too early also cannot see anything. Gyne will ask me to go back a few weeks time. But i dont feel comfortable lor. Sigh....

Hi Jacqueline... which gynae is that? So fully booked even on weekdays?

Yes there are people who can only see the heartbeat in the 7th or 8th week but most pple will see the heartbeat around the 5th or 6th week. Even if no heartbeat in the 5th week you will be able to see the pregnancy sac.

Have you asked around for recommendation for other gynaes? Are you considering pte or govt hospital?

In the meantime... get yourself started on folic acid first if you have not.

hi,

i feel adobmen cramps thruout the nite till tis morning.. decide to take urgent leave to stay home to rest.. ppl say u can feel cramps bcos ur womb is expanding.. wondering do u gals has tis symptom too??
i also will get gastric pain every afternoon but after munching some biscuits, the pain will ease away.. u gals hav tis symptom also?

hi serene,i also had abdomen cramps last week...b4 i found out i'm preg...
after i taken the jabs and i'm taking folic acid now everyday... the cramps seems to go away...
gynae say its becoz womb expanding...i can see my abdomen getting bigger each day too...
gastric pain? maybe u hungry? try to keep yourself full then..

hi berry,

i also got abdomen cramps for few days b4 i know abt my preggy. at 1st tot is normal mens coming but the cramps were there on n off for few days, so suspect might not b mens..

last nite till now, the cramps been there on & off.. mayb the womb expanding abit more.. haha.. other thread mtb also advise mi to take some biscuits wif mi so tat when i feel gastric pain, i just eat some..

serene,
are u taking any folic acid?then u better eat some biscuits when u have the gastric pain...
ur nxt visit shld b 2wks later right?mine also same..
btw which gynae u visiting?

Hi berry... nope you can't feel the heartbeat that way.

Serene... yup it is the womb expanding. However if the pain is too unbearable... please consult your gynae.

Ladies... disappointing... my aunty flo just announced its arrived :p Enjoy your pregnancy... and have a smooth 9 months.

hi berry,

yes i m taking folic.. given by my gynae when i visited him last sat.
my next visit is on 15th apr. my gynae is dr adrain woodworth @ cck. how abt urs??

odie... dun be disappointed... please join us when u r preg...i still rem u..
serene...oh...dr adrain also in SK clinic right?
btw he will be in which hosp? i tot of visiting him too coz near my home...
mine theresa cheng in amk...

ya dr adrain has a clinic at SK. so u live in SK? u can choose either Thomson medical center or mount alvernia.. he has a Antenatal package ($550). u may signed up wif him any time u want.this package included unlimited antenatal visits n consultations.. my colleague intro him to mi as nearer to my hse also..

berry,
no, I dun have msn..no time to switch on pc when at home...

ya, it's my first pregnancy...btw, I'm also seeing dr adrian at cck
happy.gif

serene,
when u due? I was confused coz there's another serene at Dr Adrian's thread...then I realise the nick is different...
biggrin.gif

Back