(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

MBB,
wow Aly is very fit leh.. what did u feed her?? envy envy.. my Hazel still considered very small size leh. aiyoo i see Meg i melt leh.. sooo pretty leh. eyes also sooo pretty.

wah.... ya hor... last post in Aug.. :p

MBB,
Aly is soooo chubby.....
happy.gif
envy...
happy.gif
and Meg is still as sweet..
happy.gif

ya lor.. time flies... i'm counting down to D-Day liao.... :p

anyone want to exchange my CNY gar clothing to yr boy CNY clothings for 1 -3 yr old? me looking for boy cny clothing.

<font color="119911">shihui</font>,
so how are u?

<font color="119911">Jen</font>,
last mth, I kept on receiving yr call. when I answer no one pick up.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Mommies,</font>
Hope everyone is doing well.
Seems like this thread is not very active these day.

Anyway like to share our joy with you all.
I've given birth to a baby princess, <font color="ff0000">Hebe</font>, on 13 Oct.
Sharing a pic of her.

3139147.jpg

Gan...

Bb Hebe looks beautiful...hope that you are enjoying her lotzzz...I am missing the newborn stage already...now that Cait is 3 mos and not as "newborn" liao...newborns are sooooooooo soft and warm...
happy.gif

Gan,
congrats on the arrival of Hebe!
Hebe is so alert, she dun look like newborn at all
happy.gif

Mummies,
Shihui pop liao
bounce.gif

cant wait to see her princess!

Hi Mbb, Fizz, Bobianah
Thanks for your well wishing.
Our Hebe just celebrated her 1st month yesterday.. time indeed zoom very fast.
Very soon I will be handling one lil baby and active toddler on my own.

Here a pic of Hebe taken yesterday.
She is indeed still very small sz.

3218567.jpg

Gan &amp; SH,
Congrats on your newborn. nice name for Hebe.

SH,
ur gal have english name?

afcai,
so sorry maybe my dotter was playing with my HP and kept accidentally keep calling out manz. so sorry.

<font color="119911">Jen</font>,
dun worry. maybe my name is on yr first contact list loh. so how's yr gars?

<font color="119911">Gan</font>,
wow, CL finish liao. time relaly wait for no man.... hmm..Hebe got consume tutu one??

Sorry to interrupt...

Helping a fren out...

Do log-in to see see look look ...

you can find custom design on glasses @ urbanwerkz.blogspot.com

Any design also can... Jus buzz him...

Sorry to interrupt...

Helping a fren out...

Do log-in to see see look look ...

you can find custom design on glasses @ urbanwerkz.blogspot.com

Any design also can... Jus buzz him...

Hello Mummies, I'm new here
happy.gif

My gals born at dec'06, now I preggie no.3. Since she know I preggie, she a bit unhappy. I felt that she not close with me as usuall. How to overcome it ar? Last time I had no.2, she very lovely, everyday kiss my tummy..aii..

Belinda,
welcome to the thread. yup, think same situation loh...as we spend most of the time with no 2 so neglect no 1....

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.

Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For pregnant or nursing mum and infants 6 month up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 38

Pls PM me if u interested. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

Belinda,
Your gal could be jealous as one more sibling will be arriving to snatch away her attention. Gals are more petty but u can let her know that you still love her as normal mah. Be assuring to her she should be fine lar.

Hi, sorry to interrupt...
Anyone interested in Victoria's Secret Ultimate Makeup Kit? Please contact me at [email protected] for more information and pictures of the kit.
Includes:
• 30 Silky Eyeshadows
• 5 Lip Glosses
• 5 Perfect Lipsticks
• 4 Blushes
• Luminous Powder
• Translucent Powder
• Bronzer
• Mascara
• Lip Liner
• Eye Liner
• 5 brushes

Get yours now!
Perfect for travel or gift giving.

Hi mummies

sorry to interrupt.

I have 6 bottles of DOM (1litre) &amp; 1 bottle of Yomeishu (700ml) to sell. All brand new! Selling cheaper than retail and provide foc delivery. Pm me if keen. Thanks!! :)

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

hi mummies, i am new here, did not join forum back in 2006.

i had 2 girls, no.1 born in Dec'06 and no.2 just popped in Jun'12...huge age gap.

just wonder do your kids like to go out on weekends? my no.1 is really an outdoor girl, maybe we brought her out too often when she was young, now she just can't stand to stay at home during weekends. headache.

Back