(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

doremi,
I receive the call from Ivy as well and she told me the same thing....Was abt to tell u but u faster than me lor
happy.gif

I will be getting the lanson cream from her so she will bring it down from her office....Though u got a few items in mind (i.e MIM sling, pump ,etc)

MBB,
Dont think will have time to do all these after BB is out....My SIL was telling me ZZZZZZZ is most precious after BB is out...Everything else doesnt matter....

doremi,
I receive the call from Ivy as well and she told me the same thing....Was abt to tell u but u faster than me lor
happy.gif

I will be getting the lanson cream from her so she will bring it down from her office....Though u got a few items in mind (i.e MIM sling, pump ,etc)

MBB,
Dont think will have time to do all these after BB is out....My SIL was telling me ZZZZZZZ is most precious after BB is out...Everything else doesnt matter....

doremi,
happy.gif

MBB,

Qianhui,
Think if going for C-section, then can choose the best date for your BB..but if natural hor, cannot predict one...just gotta see his luck lor....hopefully BB is clever enough to pop on the "good" days.

MBB,
I hv my driving license for 9 years but i can count the number of time i drive with my fingers..everytime i will instinctly hop on to the passenger seat and let my hubby drives..
Dun think i can remember even how to start a car now..

Qianhui,
Think if going for C-section, then can choose the best date for your BB..but if natural hor, cannot predict one...just gotta see his luck lor....hopefully BB is clever enough to pop on the "good" days.

MBB,
I hv my driving license for 9 years but i can count the number of time i drive with my fingers..everytime i will instinctly hop on to the passenger seat and let my hubby drives..

Qianhui,

MBB,

Shihui,
Why no good for hubby?? The only reason i can think of for hubby not sleeping with us aft birth is our body odour cos we can't bath during confinement...
581683.gif

Shihui,
Why no good for hubby?? The only reason i can think of for hubby not sleeping with us aft birth is our body odour cos we can't bath during confinement...
581683.gif

Shihui,
581683.gif

jackie,
heee~ my mom oso told me tt.. she said when bb sleeps, quickly go sleep.. else no chance to sleep liao... :p esp when bb will wake for feeds.. not to mention poo n wee wee...

aiyo... dunnoe got time to come forum anot... :p later got serious withdrawal syndrome.. hahaha.. :p

jackie,
heee~ my mom oso told me tt.. she said when bb sleeps, quickly go sleep.. else no chance to sleep liao... :p esp when bb will wake for feeds.. not to mention poo n wee wee...

aiyo... dunnoe got time to come forum anot... :p later got serious withdrawal syndrome.. hahaha.. :p

jackie,

MBB, Doremi,
Ya ya, can SMS each other....Otherwise stuck at home for confinement sure kana PND....

BTW, my MIL was teliing me confinement going to be 40 days instead of the usual 30days
kao_sad2.gif
...How to tahan.....

Shihui,
Never heard of such thing that hubby cannot sleep with us during confinement...

MBB, Doremi,
Ya ya, can SMS each other....Otherwise stuck at home for confinement sure kana PND....

BTW, my MIL was teliing me confinement going to be 40 days instead of the usual 30days
kao_sad2.gif
...How to tahan.....

Shihui,

MBB, Doremi,

kao_sad2.gif
...How to tahan.....

Shihui,

Shihui,
never heard of such a thing leh.
yeah, the only chance hb can sleep elsewhere is if he cant stand my BO.

Dey,
at least still got license.
i die die refuse to learn driving.
coz cross street also nervous at time, i sure dun wanna endanger ppl's life.

Jackie,
i got my parents to help me bbsit for 2 mths mah. so tink can squeeze in sometime for such beauty treat.
bb shower, still will be fat so at least got clear face and nice nails to cover flaws
crazy.gif

Shihui,

Dey,

Jackie,
i got my parents to help me bbsit for 2 mths mah. so tink can squeeze in sometime for such beauty treat.
bb shower, still will be fat so at least got clear face and nice nails to cover flaws
crazy.gif

Shihui,

Dey,

Jackie,
crazy.gif

Jackie,
1 weeks also got problem liao..how to tahan for 40 days?? We better enjoy now while we can..confinement sounds like a torture to me...

Jackie,
1 weeks also got problem liao..how to tahan for 40 days?? We better enjoy now while we can..confinement sounds like a torture to me...

Jackie,

jackie,
after i got advice from vanessa hor, i tink MIM sling can wait loo~ then must buy the manual pump but no stock now...as for cream, i tink if ivy got bring extra then get from her..hehehe...if can, i wld like to c how kaneson manual pump look like n how to use tis sat. i told ivy dat i wld like to b on her waiting list..hehehe..very kiasu..hahaha...the rest of nursing thing hor, i tink i shall slowly acquire bah~ else pocket one big hole..hehehehe...i very "shang(4) bian(4)" (change my mind easily)..hehehe...

jackie,
after i got advice from vanessa hor, i tink MIM sling can wait loo~ then must buy the manual pump but no stock now...as for cream, i tink if ivy got bring extra then get from her..hehehe...if can, i wld like to c how kaneson manual pump look like n how to use tis sat. i told ivy dat i wld like to b on her waiting list..hehehe..very kiasu..hahaha...the rest of nursing thing hor, i tink i shall slowly acquire bah~ else pocket one big hole..hehehehe...i very "shang(4) bian(4)" (change my mind easily)..hehehe...

jackie,

dey,
All the more hubby got to sleep in the same room as us....Let them know how we suffer without shower
biggrin.gif

Shihui,
I sure kana withdrawl syndrome one......1 day dont login only hor will feel something missing liao
crazy.gif

dey,
All the more hubby got to sleep in the same room as us....Let them know how we suffer without shower
biggrin.gif

Shihui,
I sure kana withdrawl syndrome one......1 day dont login only hor will feel something missing liao
crazy.gif

dey,
biggrin.gif

Shihui,
crazy.gif

mbb, jackie,
i tik sms is good but can't sms all here...must be selective loo~ then i can't read all mum's postings thru sms...anyway tink if really bored at home during confinement, i will sms one of u all loo..but honestly, hard to select leh...

mbb, jackie,
i tik sms is good but can't sms all here...must be selective loo~ then i can't read all mum's postings thru sms...anyway tink if really bored at home during confinement, i will sms one of u all loo..but honestly, hard to select leh...

mbb, jackie,

Ya ya.. me too.. hopefully can stick to within 1 mth, coz 1 wk kanna confined to so many thing i already cannot tahan, then I already depressed to think of the 1 mth.. then u all talking bout 40 days ah..
sad.gif

Ya ya.. me too.. hopefully can stick to within 1 mth, coz 1 wk kanna confined to so many thing i already cannot tahan, then I already depressed to think of the 1 mth.. then u all talking bout 40 days ah..
sad.gif

sad.gif

Doremi,
i tink ard mid dec, tis thread will not be too active leh.
doubt we got so much time on hand.
dun forget we hv 2 additional career then, pumping milk factory and bbsitting centre
happy.gif

Doremi,
dun forget we hv 2 additional career then, pumping milk factory and bbsitting centre
happy.gif

Doremi,
happy.gif

Shihui,Jackie,doremi,

1 mth confinement is going to be tough lor and I am sure we will come in and share our woes here..if not hor, how to endure the 1 mth...

Shihui,Jackie,doremi,

1 mth confinement is going to be tough lor and I am sure we will come in and share our woes here..if not hor, how to endure the 1 mth...

Shihui,Jackie,doremi,

MBB, Bobianah,
Thank you
happy.gif
Yap, had fun but i miss my gal and hubby while away for 2 days
sad.gif
My gal cried when she can't find me after she woke up, i heard liao also heart pain. But at times really need to let go...and let God.

MBB, Bobianah,
Thank you
happy.gif
sad.gif
My gal cried when she can't find me after she woke up, i heard liao also heart pain. But at times really need to let go...and let God.

MBB, Bobianah,
Thank you
happy.gif
sad.gif

YO everyone! *Waves madly*

so nice of jackie and mbb to sms me! the first 3 days of my leave, i even turned off my hp which is why i missed qsg's sms! sollieeee...
lame.gif

wah! just been away for 4 days and 3 ladies have popped! so kan chiong leh! esp when i came in and read that bloom is one of them. i have been put on alert also because of elevated blood pressure and my gynae has already given me my admission letter and told me to pack my bags! but so far my BP has stabilised and tomorrow i will go back to the doctor to do another blood test. i am praying that my ah girl will stay put for 2 more weeks until 37 weeks!

qianhui, pls help me update. my ah girl is 2.5kg at 34 weeks.
happy.gif

oh oh...bb names...i wanna add mine too!

we have decided to call her Talia Ann.
Talia is Hebrew for "dew of heaven" which also means "God's blessings" in the bible and Ann is also Hebrew for "grace". so her name sorta means "double blessings and grace".

her chinese name ties in with her English name. We are going to call her Xi (1) En (1)

Xi(1) is Cheng Xi de Xi (which means dawn) hehe..this Xi is a very difficult chinese character to write actually but we really like the meaning.

so her chinese name means "the grace that comes at dawn"...just like dew that comes at dawn
happy.gif

Adding my girl to the list....

BB'S NAMES

MBB: Megdelene
Chang: Philson
Calynn: Megan
Kimi: Mandy (si1 yu3)
Bobianah: Hannah
Vanessa: Rebecca/Regina/Rayna
Jen: Selinna
Jackie : Jovey
Doremi : Nicolas (shd be bah~ Jia Le in Chinese)
Dora: Jing(4) Ting(2)
och: madeleine. ren(2) yu(3) (most likely)
Connie: Isabel
sylk: Regina
doggiebb: Talia Ann (Xi En in chinese)

YO everyone! *Waves madly*

so nice of jackie and mbb to sms me! the first 3 days of my leave, i even turned off my hp which is why i missed qsg's sms! sollieeee...
lame.gif

wah! just been away for 4 days and 3 ladies have popped! so kan chiong leh! esp when i came in and read that bloom is one of them. i have been put on alert also because of elevated blood pressure and my gynae has already given me my admission letter and told me to pack my bags! but so far my BP has stabilised and tomorrow i will go back to the doctor to do another blood test. i am praying that my ah girl will stay put for 2 more weeks until 37 weeks!

qianhui, pls help me update. my ah girl is 2.5kg at 34 weeks.
happy.gif

oh oh...bb names...i wanna add mine too!

we have decided to call her Talia Ann.
Talia is Hebrew for "dew of heaven" which also means "God's blessings" in the bible and Ann is also Hebrew for "grace". so her name sorta means "double blessings and grace".

her chinese name ties in with her English name. We are going to call her Xi (1) En (1)

Xi(1) is Cheng Xi de Xi (which means dawn) hehe..this Xi is a very difficult chinese character to write actually but we really like the meaning.

so her chinese name means "the grace that comes at dawn"...just like dew that comes at dawn
happy.gif

Adding my girl to the list....

BB'S NAMES

MBB: Megdelene
Chang: Philson
Calynn: Megan
Kimi: Mandy (si1 yu3)
Bobianah: Hannah
Vanessa: Rebecca/Regina/Rayna
Jen: Selinna
Jackie : Jovey
Doremi : Nicolas (shd be bah~ Jia Le in Chinese)
Dora: Jing(4) Ting(2)
och: madeleine. ren(2) yu(3) (most likely)
Connie: Isabel
sylk: Regina
doggiebb: Talia Ann (Xi En in chinese)

Back