(2004/05) MAY Babies

Alicia's daddy
OIC I sua ku thot the shinny side is the side which contains the data coz the pic jumped when the shinny side is dirty

Hoho
Can understand your worry dat Phoebe will b spoilt by your MIL. Chen Chen dethrone my dad @ my parents' plc. As long he cries, my family members give in to him. Only my SIL can ctrl him most of the time
The stuff who sell tic dun check. CNY we brot Chen Chen to zoo, the stuff told my hubby below 3 yrs old FOC. We walked thru the gate. No question asked. Perhaps Chen Chen small size n wants to b carried all the time
I went to the bookfair last Sat. Bot many books till my hubby stopped me.
kao_sticktongue.gif

koala,
ya lor, very sian hor!
i already close 2eyes, so everyday, after dinner, i can't wait to go hme. :p
Smetime, i can sense Pheobe oso. keke
After me n hb finish our dinner, she will fuss, want to wear shoes, want to get out of the hse! heehee (me happy!)
I knw my mil dun knw hw to play w/ her, read to her (although i bot chinese bks, flashcards etc.)
N at times, she is bored. Heng gt my maid lor, maid will play w/ her, read to her.
happy.gif

Bkfair! My other threadmate post n say, the popular bk fair at expo oso not bad. But ended yesterday too.
Whats ur damage?? keke

ZOO, which date lei???

HOho3
I went to the popular book fair the previous time, I spent $130 I think. This time dare not go liao.

Zoo hor... when ah?? If go is early in the morning right?

mom2nat,
heng ah! end liao!!! save $$$$.. hhaha

ZOO, which date, Wat timing
Hmm.. if ask me ah, i prefer after lunch..hahaa..
Cos hor, P is a sleeping beauty, she can slp till 10am,10.30am. keke

anyway, we go accrdg. to the majority RITE?

Hoho3
Usually I go to zoo at 8.30am!!! Hahahah... Then you can catch the show at 1130 or 1.30pm. After lunch so hot! My girl wakes up ard 7+ 8am, and naps ard 1pm. So hor, if gg after lunch, I will give it a miss liao. Hee...

mom2nat,
8.30am!!!
Think i oso still not up yet.. heehe

P can dun nap. She can tahan till 10.30pm, no need nap! But her eyes will be super small..hehe

After lunch, once rch there, we will cheong to the show 1st..keke

Let's c how the others say...:p

hoho, Mom2nat,
I also prefer to go in the morning cos can watch the elephant feeding, and not so hot. After lunch, go home and let the kids nap till dinner time. Can we tentative fix on Gd Friday?

Hoho
Damage 30+
I prefer morning. Afternoon v warm n Chen Chen naps after lunch
Gd Fri ok but I will reach there probably 9:30am.

Mom2nat
$130, how many books u bot?
U arrive @ zoo @ 8:30 am, wat time u leave your home?

Koala
Hee... I gotta leave ard 8am.
I bought a mixture, I think the previous fair was in Dec. can't reallly rem wat I bought. Some for xmas presents oso. I trying not to buy books liao, recently oso bought quite a few from Scholastic, cos Nat's sch gave us the catalogue, cos some discount.

Hoho3
I am ok with 9.30am.
I think more pple prefer mornings, cos usually our kids nap after lunch. Are we gg to have lunch there?

mom2nat,
okie!
haiz... i m the odd 1. keke

can share the catalogue list fm the school?
happy.gif

ZOO, 06/04/07, 9.30am
ON ah!

HOho3
Gimme your email addy, I send to you. Cos I scanned in for my frens. Cos I helped them order. but hor, order close liao leh.

hoho,
You really want to start a library? :p

RE: Zoo
ON, mark in my calender.
I will most likely have lunch before heading home.

Group discount is for 30 tix and above. Join friends of the zoo now ($150/year), and you can go in free..LOL

Mom2nat
How u carried books/present cost $130?

Alicia's daddy
U join friends of zoo?

zoo on 6/4 Good Friday confirmed! Giggler r u coming?
Lunch ah, I bring along everytime coz no need to b restricted by lunch location. Besides, I dun let Chen Chen eat outside food. I c how it goes on the day itself. Or show we hv pinic there?

Zoo
Heee... gg to be siong for me. Cos tat night I have to attend wedding dinner some more.. Heee

Hoho3
No prob. but most of the promo books are paperback.

Koala
Hmmm... they have baskets wat. Then after tat just drag into the car only lor. Ay, not as bad as when we stock milk powder! Hee...

Koala,
I wanted to join, but wife says let's wait till Adrian is 1YO+, Alicia >3YO+ than worth it. Most likely join at end of this year.

You are very discipline with food for Chen. When we are out, usually settle with outside food, although we prevent fried stuff for Alicia.

hoho,
Alicia will also jump up and down for KFC.

mom2nat,
oic! buy books!
i thou brng baskets to zoo, really ON for pinic ah, keke.
ya lor, only child lor.
ur nat oso ritE?

A's dad,
So we really settle at KFC ah.. haha

I oso wanted to join , but hb askme 1yr u came hw many x lei.. so bad hor him..

koala,
Ya lor, u veri strict lei.
But can chenchen tahan??!! :p

Sorry... busy as Vane change timing for her sch and Sherwin is awakw most of the time now. Got to give zoo a miss cos hb busy that weekend.
sad.gif

mom2nat
I mean the wt of the stuff u bot. Basket worse leh, add on to the wt. U stock up milk powder?

Alicia's daddy, Hoho
I try my best unless it's last min than I m unable to prepare food for Chen Chen. But hor I hv to pack food for my hubby n I. Otherwise Chen Chen wants our food unless it's spicy or he doesn't like the taste. My mum gives him outside food when they dine outside.

Hoho
Same reason here for not joining friends of zoo

Giggler
How come change timing for Vane's lesson?
Sherwin doesn't sleep in the day or 9?

Zoo
Hmmm... I think I can't join you guys leh. Cos think abt it, I have wedding dinner tat night, means Nat has to dong until 11+pm, so she needs a good nap. But if go to zoo, she sure nap on the way home, then reach home when I carry her out, will wake up, then wont nap enough. So hor, I think I join you all another time. Sorry.
sad.gif

giggler,
nm next time bah!
happy.gif

koala,
er, why need 2 pack for u n hb lei?

mom2nat,
try lah... keke.. now she older, the power of donging is greater lei. :p

Hi all,
wow...zoo so fun....but i think nite safari better cos not so hot lah....

Hi giggler,

wat session is vane going to? my son in 2nd session. with the change to 3 sessions....the bus journey also longer by 10 mins for each trip....so sian....such a short distance from the school...yet got to take 40 mins to reach!

HOho3
Tats the prob, she will dong if she din nap properly. Then by dinner time, she will be v upset. DUn think can make her sit thru the wedding dinner like tat leh.

mom2nat,
keke...
Phoebe oso like tt, if she din nap, she will make all sorts of noise by 6-7pm.
She will want 2 slp lor, but i dun allow lor. If not, i will become panda the next morning, she will want to play play play till midnite!

This ger ah, since dun knw when, she dun want to nap at my hme during wkends.
But she will guai guai nap around the same time at mil plc.
*Think she miss home* keke

So she like gt use to her wkends timing liao. Now she dun make some much noise but her eyes veri small... hehe.

Hoho3
Cos your mil is the main caregiver mah, so got routine. But come home, like a break to her, so dun follow liao lor. And prob you pamper her lah, not fierce enough. Sometimes when Nat dun sleep I will scold her! Hahahah

mom2nat,
hmm.. but my maid told me hor, bef. phoebe can slp, my mil nap liao! haha

hmm.. me not fierce ah.. hmm oko will let P knws! keke
No lah, if she dun want to nap, i will just tell her off, later she cannot fuss!
I will only scold when she fuss later... hehe

Koala,
HUH!
really?? so if u pack his food fm hme, all of u must eat homecook food even if u r outside lah.
Wa, chen chen really king lei.:p

Giggler, stressma,
SFA change timing? My wife and I still hoping for a last minute place in SFA, but hor, it is just like waiting for the durian to drop on our head :p

Mom2nat, hoho,
If Alicia do not nap, she will get cranky, and start her monkey business.

Mom2nat,
Alicia can nap at nany house, but when at home over the weekend, she sometimes refuse to nap, and we have to scold her, "threaten" her etc, just to get her to sleep. But when she naps, we cannot wake her up before she wakes up herself, cos she will get "angry", and become a little monkey again.

Koala,hoho,
Probably make sandwiches that day.

A's dad,
Same pattern as P's napping.
but i dun allow her to slp over 7.30pm, will wake her up, n treat her w/ honey drink.. haha

u making sandwiches, gt my share bo...

i can foresee, hb n i will wake up @ 8.15am, then wake P up at 8.45-9am..then sponge her, then leave hme at 9.15am! phew!

Koala, MOE restrict the sch to only one level of classrooms instead of 2. So the sch incr the no. of session. Sherwin got prob to sleep at nite. He keep vomit his milk after feed at nite. So I very bo eng changing our clothings or bedsheets. SIgh...

stressma, our kids are still classmates leh. How come your boy takes so long to reach sch? Vane goes earlier by 15min and the timing still the same for coming back home. I prefer current timing cos Vane got time for her bfast and lunch compared to prev timing.

giggler,

did u attend the parent teacher meeting that time re this. from the way the principal speaks...seems like itz because of some complains from the parents tat the MOE came to check...and end up for safety reasons (like incase of fire....), can only have one level....
some parents also not happy tat their kids are put to the afternoon session....

i think itz the route the bus planned lah....maybe now more students? tatz why he end up got to be in the bus for 20 more mins!!!!! i also worry tat he dun eat his lunch...cos now he bring lunch to school...and depends on whether he eat...last time, lunch eat at home. but if he does eat his lunch in school (which so far, only yest that he didnt finish) ...then i think the new timing is better....

A'sdad,
u mean now SFA got waiting list????

hoho,
Honey drink no effect on Alicia. She only reacts to chocolate and sweets..hahaha.
If we prepare sandwiches, will prepare more. Not enough, I buy KFC to supplement lor.

Giggler,
Many private kindi in landed property has 2 levels of classroom too leh, and they are MOE registered too. ???? Adrian will sleep around 8.30-9.00pm, and only wake up at 6am and scream for his milk. Just a passing phase, bear with it.

Stressma,
Not waiting list, but close for registration. This means they will not accept any more student until next year lor. SFA at JW st42 only accept 4YO and above, same as Jurong Calvary.

Right now thinking of Q-dees daily 3hrs class. $350/month, ex right?

A's dad,

i went to q-dees before. i think S$350/mth is very ex leh...compare to SFA...only S$150/mth...

but i think JW vincity really got not much choice for 3 hr class...how abt kinderland at JE? too far? i would think kinderland is better than q-dees leh... or there is this town for kids at JE swimming complex, can try and see...

Stressma,
How do you find Q-dees? With the monthly fees + my nanny fee/mth for Alicia, can go to a good full day CC :).

Agree that JW do not have many offering 3hrly classes. columbia learning centre and zoophonics are another 2 in JW blk 502, st 51, but they are not listed in MCYS website.

JE may be too far. I plan to let her take sch bus. Town4kids only offer 1/2 day or full day CC, no 3hrs classes. half day CC around 500+.

Hoho
Usually eat home cooked food wif him but we oso eat outside food @ times.

Alicia's daddy
Aye, thot u dining @ KFC? Dun need to pack food bcoz of me. I wz thinking let Chen Chen eat mashed potato w/o the sauce if all of us dine @ KFC
Looking for schools is a real headache

Giggler
Is Sherwin ok wif his feed n sleep in the day?

Koala,
We may have a mix of KFC, and sandwiches. We do not want Alicia to eat too much fried stuff as well. We may put her in zoo-phonics daily classes, $800/term (3mths) + $70/mth for sch bus for the rest of this year. If we put her there, Alicia need not attend the weekend class. When SFA open up for registration, we will register her for 2008 class.

Alicia's daddy
OIC. Can eat the sandwiches in KFC or not? Sandwiches is the most convenient. Besides, it's ok to eat anything, dun hv to heat it up
Does zoophonics hv daily classes for N2 to k2?

Koala,
Can one lar, as long as we buy something from them. Customer is King!

Zoophonics has daily classes, from 2YO to Kindi level (K2). One setback is that you cannot use baby bonus, so must be cash/credit card.

hoho,
Koala has my hp#, dun worry.

Hoho
U bringing sandwiches to the zoo?

Alicia's daddy
Heard dat some restaurants v strict dun allow outside food
Orh no wonder u still ku ku wait for SFA

Hoho, Alicia's daddy
Lately been raining everyday, if it rains on Gd Fri, how?

A's dad,

I personally think Q-dees is overpriced. but other than that, the curriculum seems ok.
they are theme based, uh? when i went there, a class was having music and movement, I was quite impressed with the teacher thou....seems quite engertic.

zoophonics is how many hrs?

if u wait for SFA next yr, u might as well register for jurong calvary? this is more popular, isnt it?

koala,
not me bring sandwiches... i gt no time to prepare! keke

koala/a's dad,
any back out plan?
IF rain, we just call off ok?
cos afternoon i gto go praying.
happy.gif

Koala,
That is one of the reason :)

Stressma,
I have not seen their curriculum in Q-dees yet. The manager said will arrange trial class and call me back, but it has been a week. Most cirriculum are theme-based nowsadays. It will voice down to the teaching material, the method employed, and the teachers at the end of the day.

ZP is 2hrs for N1 equivalent. 4YO and above will be 2.5hrs. I will be there next Monday from 1-3pm with Alicia (for make-up class and to see how the daily class is conducted).

You are right about Calvary. We are thinking of it too. In fact, we called up, and they left with 2 vacancies for 2008 intake only. We prefer SFA for the fact that it will be closer to our house next year, the one in JW St42.

hoho,Koala
If I make sandwiches, I will make enough for all. If rain in the morning, than will call it off.

Alicia's daddy
Thx for including our share of sandwiches. U getting Alicia to help u to make sandwich?

Alicia's daddy, Hoho
Sorry I can't join u for lunch in zoo. I m going to attend my friend's daughter's 1yr old b'dy party. Actually the party is tis Sun. Last 9 my friend informed me party will b postponed to Gd Fri coz her daughter wz admitted to KKH since Tue 9. My friend told me to go ahead n enjoy my zoo trip but I know she will b disappointed if I missed her daughter's party. I try to go to zoo earlier instead. Hopefully 8:30am. I will come out @ 9:30am to meet u

aiyooo...koala,
left me n a's dad ah..
sad.gif

hmm.. why not we postpone this gathering to another day when more people can join?

Back