(2004/05) MAY Babies

Hi guys, got no time to come in leh... Sherwin is more demanding as compared to Vane. Vane was really easy-going...

stressma, you went to the class to sit in before? I thot of doing that since I'm not working now. Do we need to inform the teacher beforehand?

A's dad, wow... Jurong Calvary so popular??? So have u set on a sch for Alicia? I saw Qdees before and quite like it but the fees too steep.

Koala,
No problem. If it's too tiring to run 2 ways, you can skip the zoo. We can meet during some other outings/gatherings.

Alicia wants to buy banana to feed the elephant :)

Making sandwich. Wife has to make it, so depends on wife if she wants Alicia to mess up the kitchen...hahaha....I am the taster to certify if edible or not :p

hoho,
No problem lar, still got many animals to accompany us mah. We can always have another round, but in any case, we will still go there. Alicia has been looking forward to feeding the elephant in the morning, after their bath.

Giggler,
I heard many ppl talking about Jurong Calvary so it must be popular lor :). Does Sherwin scream a lot? Adrian scream when we dun give him attention. Alicia still fighting for attention leh. How abt Vane?

Our tentative plan is to send Alicia to daily class in ZP now, and register her for SFA in 2008.

When you go SFA, can try to convince the centre manager/principal to open another 1 vacancy? :p

Hoho, Alicia's daddy
It's ok. Still can join u. Anyway u r going home after lunch rite?

Giggler
My colleague told me if 1st kid easy to handle 2nd kid will b difficult n vice versa. I take it as a consolation

Alicia's daddy
Wa pai seh leh. Ask your wife to make sandwiches alone 4 so many of us
Same question as Hoho. Can feed elephant meh? Wat is the time for feeding elephant? The 2 times I brot Chen Chen there we fed goats secretly. The zookeeper saw n told us cannot
nono.gif

giggler,

i sit in cos tat time i havnt regsiter, and the administrator Mrs Tay say can sit in so that i know what they do in a day. now tat vane is already in for a semester, i dunno whether can anot?

but if u go on monday, at least if u cant sit in, can still see them play with water or sandplay since tat was done outside the classroom?

As for jurong calvary, actually i also think is good cos pple talk abt it. dunno whether it is tat good.mmmm

A's dad, you gg to throw party for Adrian? Hehehe... I try to ask the teacher abt accepting another student when I visit SFA. Sherwin screams more now when he wants attention. Vane is ok so far, doesnt show much jealousy. She really easy-going...
happy.gif
ZP is gd but ex lah. My niece is with their weekday prog now.

Koala, I really thankful that I got an easy kid as my first child.
happy.gif

stressma, oic... think I'll give Mrs Tay a ring to check if I can drop by tom. I want to see how it is like after they changed from 2 to 3 sessions. You gg to transfer your son to Jurong Calvary next yr?

Koala, hoho,
Can feed elephant after elephant bathing time. I think the bathing time is 930am. One bunch of banana is S$10 for some elephant welfare/study fund, but you get to feed them. Other animals not allow lar.

Giggler,
I brought Alicia for make-up class today in ZP from 1-3pm. Got one pair of adorable twins and another little gal. Din see your niece leh? Alicia ask me why all girls today?

Adrian the same, must scream to get attention. Alicia will hug me and tell Adrian "this is my daddy". how arh? Keep telling her that she must share daddy with Adrian, but she replied, "mummy take care of di-di".

May (most likely) throw a party for Adrian when he turns one :)

What did the teacher say?

Giggler
ppl wif easy 1st child won't hesitate having more children

Alicia's daddy
Unfair leh. How come only elephant get xtra food fm visitor.
Alicia said dat coz tis is wat u n your wife did.

I am thinking of bringing nat to the beach in the morning tmrw, since she likes the sand. But hor, the weather so warm, dunno will get headache or not.

hoho,
No prob. My wife thinking of making rice sushi with seaweed for that day :) Pray for no rain that day okie :p?

Mom2nat,
Tomorrow? I am still working leh. Alicia also likes to play sand, but we seldom bring her to the beach cos it can be too hot for Adrian. Which beach are you going to?

Hoho
Pray for chin ming festival?

Alicia's daddy
Wa seh, muz learn fm your wife how to make rice sushi. Chen Chen loves dat

mom2nat,
c lah, sahm can go bench on a wkday.... *envy*

A's dad,
OKO! rain rain go away, came again another day!

koala,
think so.. chin ming

Hoho3 / A's daddy
Opppsss... Hahahaha I meant Fri!!! NOt tmrw lah!!!!
I was thinking of gg to East Coast Mac's for breakfast then let her go beach and play sand. Usually hor, hb plays with her, I sit under some trees and hide there. Hahahaha....

Koala,
My wife needs to call our friend who used to work in Jap restaurant for the method..hehehe.. We thought of doing this because my sister gave us a packet of seaweed from Korea.

hoho,
...Little Alicia wants to play..rain rain go to spain, never see your face again :p rite bor?

Mom2nat,
East Coast must be crowded on Fri. The last time we went to East Coast, I select a shelter, move some sand to the shelter and let the kids play under the shelter.

749161.jpg

But you must find a spot where there is a bare patch for the sand so you do not destroy any good grass patches.

hehe..protect your re-bonded hair under the tree..yeah?

A's daddy
Hahahahah.. you 24 xiao daddy, MOVE the sand?? Hahhaah.. good one. No lah, my hb always say I gu niang one, cos scared sun scared this scared tat.
Yes, sure crowded. I tot can bring her new "scooter" to ride oso. Let her play, while I hold umbrella and sit somewhere. hahahah Lazy mommy

Alicia's daddy
Wow learn fm chef fm Jap restaurant. Muz b ichi ban.

Mom2nat
U dun go Pasir Ris beach?
Nat can ride skate scooter. Clever gal bal on 1 leg

A's dad, my niece's class at ZP is one Tue and Fri. She's one yr younger than our kids so maybe not the same class? So how's ZP wk day prog? I only sit in Vane's class next Mon.

hoho, your MIL praying qing ming this Fri? I only pray on 19th Apr. My mil passed away and sils not free so I got to do all praying myself. Not sure if I can handle or not.

mom2nat,
its like 1 lah, sahm dun need to look @ calendar.. KEKE...

a's dad,
the JW thread is alive! go do sme visting.
happy.gif

rain rain came today!

ask ur wife open class lah, or u open house, then we can hv gathering there.. GD idea hor.. hehe

Giggler,
Oh why u say ZP weekday class ex lei? the 1 sherilyn atending??

hehe, ur sil very happy hor, now her dd is making some improvements. :p

Mom2nat,
If you see the pic, the beach is just not far away from the shelter. I scooped the sand from the beach and made a small sand pit for the kids.
I will sit on the bench in the shelter to read my newspaper while the kids play :)

Koala,
Our friend is not a chef. He runs a Jap rest before, so he knows how to make it. Told wife that hoho will not be going, and you will probably just drop by, so she decided we just have KFC :p, and bring along some bread.

Giggler,
Oh, she must be in toddler class. Alicia is in Kids class now (equivalent to N1). Wife just told nanny our plan for ZP, so most likely enrol her in daily ZP class from next month onwards. I find the cirruculum acceptable. In particular, I like the Chinese class inducted into the class. They will have at least 30mins of chinese class/day on top of music n movement, motor skill training, and phonics. Understand that the class will also incorporate science and maths.

hoho,
Ok, go and ke-po ke-po a bit.
My wife cannot open class lar, she also trial and error one. Open house? hmmmm....:p
Is P attending ZP BT daily class now?

A's dad,
u shld go c c.. :p

We can all go n trial n error.. What about kids sushi class with parents!! yahoo! sound gd ah..keke

Not yet lor, still weekends. Cos BT have yet found a mandarian teacher.
sad.gif

Ask u ah, act. dun need to go CC to attend N1 is it ah.
ZP oso can ah? Then how many hrs?
So P weekends class already consider as PG?

I think i will skip the Playgrp stage for P, since a few more months she would be 3yrs old. Hehe.. N i still shake legs, hv not go school hunting.
But i gto put her halfday CC once maid go back, if not my mil will collapse!

hoho,
Go and say hi liao :)
Sounds like a plan, but someone must have a space big enough for all the kids to "mess up" ley.

CC is actually a child care center, + providing the different level of cirruculum for children in different age group. Under MOE classification (I think), it is N1, N2, K1, K2. These centres provide child care services (7am - 7pm typically, and including sch holidays)

In private educational centers without child care services, they also privide cirriculum for these age group, but sometimes, they classify as PG, N2, K1, K2, so PG is equivalent to N1. Some only provide K1, and K2. Most of these centres are 2-3hrs daily programme, and they do not provide child care services.

To integrate a child into main stream primary sch, it is advisable to attend K2, and K2 since most follow MOE syllables. Most programmes in N1(PG) are learning through play, so some parents think not necessary. N2 may focus more on writing, reading etc, so good to attend.

Disclaimer: above is my personal view, and may/may not be accurate.

P just turned 2 rite? Still many more months to reach 3YO lar. My advise is to avoid half day CC, and just go for 2-3hrs class if there is someone to look after. Half day CC starts at 7am, but programme typically starts at 9.30am. It will stop at around 11.30am for lunch, so between 7am to 9.30am, it is the time where the children comes in and have breakfast, and free playtime. After lunch, they will bath and prepare for nap from 1-3pm. 3-3.30pm snack time, before afternoon programmes between 3.30-5.30pm. After 5.30pm, it will be watching TV, free play, until 7pm where the children will wait for their parents/maid/grandparents etc.

A's dad,
Faint!
Hmm what shld i say lei?

Just follow what u do for Alicia n Phoebe will be safe.
So next yr just put her in N1.

I need to put her at 1/2day CC cos i need to give mil time to do hsework, cook lunch etc.

BUT i gt news, fil might be retiring this yr.
At the same time my mum had found a very flexible, 2x per wk job.
Meaning there r 3 persons readily available!

N the more i need to put P to smewhere bef. she turn into a monster spoilbrat!

Phew!
Say so much ah, but i still hv not start school hunt....

Giggler
R u going to cook a lot for praying to your MIL?

Alicia's daddy
Hey brillant idea to scope sand to the shelter area for tod to play. No need to worry abt the biting sun
U going to bring bread for snacks? I baked pumpkin muffin last 9 to bring to zoo for snacks. Chen Chen can't tong till 1+pm for lunch
BTW r u going to zoo @ 8:30am or 9:30am?

Koala,
Wah, pumpkin muffin, yummy.
Plan to arrive 8.30 (before 9am). Cannot miss the elephant bathing time since Alicia is looking forward to that, and we do not want to disappoint her.

Hi giggler,

Mrs Tay lets u sit in on mon? u mean 9 april? if u sit in, u can let me knoe how my boy behave in class? i always wonder how he behave, cos he can tell me he hit his frens, but when i ask the teacher, she says she is not aware leh.... his name is Jo-Van. thanks ah...

RE: Zoo outing
No rain. Yeah!, but hot and crowded, as expected :) Missed the elephant bathing (remember the wrong timing), but Alicia (and Chen) got to see the elephant eating.

Alicia and Chen enjoyed the water play! will upload pics later. I think the kids only remember the water play and not the animals :p

Koala,
We finished your pumpkin muffins. We like it. Thanks!

Mommies,
Will be very busy this whole week, so may not have time to log in here. SMS me if you need to look for me :) Have a nice week ahead!

a's dad,
Wa! so late still up ah..keke

gd to hear all the kids enjoyed the zoo trip! org. again lei...

btw, can sms me cos i lost ur hp no. when mine undergo repaired.
happy.gif

Koala,
gt receipe for the muffin bo?
happy.gif

Alicia's daddy
It's fun having u n your family for the zoo outing. Too bad we can't stay long. Pls convey my apologies to your wife dat we can't try her delicious looking bee hoon. She muz hv spent a lot of effort waking up early to prepare n cook the bee hoon. Actually we planned to leave @ 12noon but by the time we look @ the time, it wz 12:45. We had to rush to the party. Many guests left when we arrived.
kao_sticktongue.gif
We left when Chen Chen started to warm up. We were the last to leave. My friend look tired. So din stay on. Chen Chen wz v active dat day. Go home can go swimming somemore. My hubby already knocked out. Chen Chen napped < 1hr on dat day. Following day ah choo ah choo. Luckily he recovered after 3 hrs nap

Hoho
I hv many muffin receipe. Err.... which type u interested?

Giggler
1st day report to work. How is it?

koala/a's dad,
WA! gt mee hoon smemore ah!!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Koala,
Hmm, the easiest! keke
What about cheesecake ah.. hv bo?

Giggler,
welcome back ah!

hoho,
Got to stay up late to work since it is all day long meeting in the day. I am having meetings in Marina Mandarin Hotel these 2 days.

Sent you my contact# liao.
After you bake, call me to try okie?

Koala,
My wife cuts the ingredients the night before, so that she can wake up early to fry the mee hoon. No need to apologise :), we finished the whole pot of mee hoon anyway :p

We left not long after you, but we took a slow stroll back to the exit, visited the lions, girrafe, deers, rhino, and polar bear along the way. We did not leave the zoo before we bite into ben n jerry ice cream! Alicia, wife and myself all "fighting" for the ice cream. Poor Adrian, only can watch..LOL
Alicia knocked out and napped for 3 hrs after the outings. When she woke up, she said, "daddy, tomorrow go zoo again"...hahaha..

A's dad,
Hmm... since u so give face ah, i try to make it edible! haha

BUT i need to buy the tin 1st, if not cannt bake. KEKE

I gt ur sms n save in sim card liao. Ghiam Xia!

haha, Alicia is always so cutie! Tell her to wait for Phoebe meimei lah.. :p

Hoho
Try Pooh Huat Sun Lik. U work in Suntec is it? Sun Lik is @ 33 Seah St

Alicia's daddy
U, your wife n Alicia finished all the bee hoon, muffins in zoo?
U din take the tram? We took the tram on the way back. No time to c other animals. Chen Chen
kao_sleep.gif
in the tram but woke up when we reached my friend's plc. Dat's the only cat nap he had for dat day !
Chen Chen kept asking for Alicia after we left
Did Adrian sleep when he reach home?

hoho, ya.. my sil very happy with my niece's development after attending ZP. ZP is more ex as compared to SFA. Hahaha... my fren decided to place her gal in full-day CC though her pils are avail to take care of her, cos my fren doesnt want her daughter to become spoilt brat. Hahaha... seems like we got more time to chat in ofc as compared to at home.

A's dad, does Alicia need any adult to accompany for her class in ZP? So Alicia taking sch bus to ZP? So what time is the elephant bathing?

Koala, got to cook abt 8 dishes, typical dishes like curry chicken, braised pork, etc to pray my mil. I took leave last 2 days so only report to work today. So far so good... waiting for my boss to talk to me.

stressma, Jovan is behaving ok in class. THink there's only one gal who got problem concentrating in class. Actually Vane can enact what happen in class to us and I realised that she's a good actress. Hahaha...

Giggler
U cooked all the 8 dishes?
Vane's school so gd, let u sit in the class for the entire lesson
Do u miss Sherwin or not?

Hoho
Seah St is the st next to Raffles Hotel
Poon Huat is @ Bencoolen st

koala,
I bot liao!!!!
Last tin @ Sun Lik.. wa veri ex sia.. keke

Btw, ask u ah, the reeipe say, melted butter, meaning i melt teh butter then measure??!!

happy.gif

Koala, yup... I cooked all the dishes. No choice cos my sil cant take leave that day. I didnt sit in for the entire lesson, just 15min. Ya, I miss Sherwin, so heartpain when my mom told me that he cried for the whole day yday.

hoho, so we gg to taste your cake soon???

wow giggler, u so good...can cook all the dishes.....we pray my father in law last sun...and my hubby went to buy the food.....no cook lah...

u took only 2months maternity leave yah?

jo-van dun really relate what he do in class to me....but on and off he will sing or hum some songs....

stressma, actually I'd rather buy lor, it'll so much easier. But my hb prefers to cook. Yup, took only 2 mths of ML. Oh, Vane is practically acting like Mrs Shiw. She's really a great actress... hahaha... There's once she stopped halfway in her class and answered phone leh. That really made me wonder if the teacher really did that in class. Do you think if I shd check with the teacher/principal? I can tell that Mrs Shiw not very happy that I sit in her class leh.

hoho, so when are u baking?

giggler,
Mrs Shiw is the chinese teacher? i cant rem....
I thought the form teacher is Mrs nathan and the assistant is Mrs Hong? re the answering of phone....maybe should check with the principal or the adminstrator? or feedback during the parent-teacher meeting?

stressma, there's a change of teachers, I think. Mrs Shiw is the form teacher, Mrs Hong and Mrs De-Cruz are the asst. Then Ms Cui is the chinse teacher. You know when is the parent-teacher mtg? I pm you the link of the photos they take during the Sentosa trip.

Back