Good confinement lady - Auntie Siew Kim

Midorimaemae

I am recommending my confinement lady because I feel she would be able to help mummies here, especially the first-time ones.

Please message Auntie Siew Kim directly to check her availability and fees; she only speaks Chinese and Cantonese.
Her mobile is : +6016 307 5628.

I had my firstborn in 2017 and my younger one in 2019 - both times I engaged Auntie Siew Kim as my confinement lady. Auntie Siew Kim was a god-send for me as first-time mummy in 2017!

She is very experienced and proactive, so she will give suggestions if she sees me/my hubby feeling lost, especially when baby is crying. She is patient and guided me to learn hands on how to manage baby on my own few days before she left.

Her cooking is good and she is also open to trying out new dishes or cooking food I enjoy. I had CSec deliveries for both my babies and as long as I consented, she went the extra mile to brew tonics everyday for 2 weeks which I feel helped in my recovery from both childbirths.

She supports breast-feeding and can give suggestions, ultimately it is up to me to decide if want to take these suggestions. She is flexi when it comes to mummy bathing during confinement ....I bathed everyday during my confinement and she would diligently boil water with herbs or old ginger to let me bathe.

Auntie Siew Kim also did the necessary cleaning for kitchen each time after cooking, washed toilet, did my baby laundry, mopped the floor each day. She also helped me with night feeds for each baby during my confinement.

Auntie Siew Kim is easy-going so as long as you tell her about your expectations (even getting along with my elderly parents in law in the house) so she is prepared, she will make the effort to get along with everyone in the household. Whatever my parents in law say/comment, she will still look to me for final decision. I paid her an extra fee to cook meals for my parents in law too and they really enjoyed her cooking! She gets along very well with them, which was a huge relief for me during confinement.

Back