2WW - for those TTC-ing

I cannot imagine 20+ cycles.. must be v tough on both of you.. So you going thru any procedures now? It's quite scary just thinking of those....
Natural trying is still ok for me.. It's the jabs, med and scans that are diving me bonkers now.. Hope you are luckier..

Hello all! For the first time in my life I am so happy that my period is finally here! Really hated them!! After almost 3 mths off the pill! ! Am still gg to the gynae next Monday tho to basically check to make sure I have no pcos and I wanna seek his advice on how to shorten my cycles. As far as I know it, clomid will be used.
Good for you.. At least your cycle finally restarts..

hopeful_mum,
so far ok lor. lol. not much big diff. hahaha...
seeing gynae next wed.... seems super long wait to me lor...
but lucky tis fri n sat busy. so can take my mind off abit. hahaha....

Ladies, those who have intention to see tsb and find the first appt wait long. U can call them tell them to inform u if they have any cancellations. Today I received a call and will be seeing tsb on 20th march instead of the original 15th April. :) of cox they will call and check if u are available.

Ladies, those who have intention to see tsb and find the first appt wait long. U can call them tell them to inform u if they have any cancellations. Today I received a call and will be seeing tsb on 20th march instead of the original 15th April. :) of cox they will call and check if u are available.

Wow so gd ... i Try call again ..hopefully can be 2 wks earlier .

Ladies i have a question. Is it safe to eat stuff like fresh oysters & sashimi during 2ww?

babyloves,
i am the notti one, i eat as normal ! oysters, sashimi .... everything !!!

now in 2WW, boobs feeling heavy, and alot of outbreak on face ...
with a few uclers ... its a tough time

Thanks dear. My entires family is sick. Those who went china with me. They came back later and now all down with fever including my preggie sis in law. Then parents in law supposed to fly to Europe holidays this day. MIL fever so serious now in hospital so she cannot go Liao. FIL offer free trip to Europe but too last min who can go. Maybe my hubby will go with him. So shiok hor and I'll be all alone at home.

oh dear, hope that you and family get well soon !
wow, can u tag along and go together ??? Europe le !!

Hopeful mum:
Hope you and your family will all recover soon!:) how is your temp now? Any more fever so far?

Great! You can see her earlier ! :) you can see if you like her and also if the medicine that she prescribe for you is helpful :) update us on your visit:)

Cox apparently cheapies can detect high LH. But ur monitor acts as another level to confirm u are going to ovulate when it can detect estrogen. I think u probably going to O today on tmr already. When u take ur temp today did it dip? If ur temp works like a textbook version and dipped Meaning u are going to o anytime today. Then tmr u will see a spike in ur temp.

Today I totally missed temp cox I'm still having. Fever and didn't hear the alarm ring at all. That day I had a dip in temp also same day I got positive on monitor plus cheapies. But at night cheapies negative already monitor was still positive. Then I has cramps and bloating (I would like to believe ) it's probably ovulating cramps. Next morning my temp rises.
Hopeful mum, need your expertise again.. Me itchy hand again .. Decided to test again .. Heheh.. Tested using clearblue and cheap OPK.. at CD15, 9.30pm. The cheap OPK has turned even fainter which means is negative liao.. But the clearblue still smiling at me (got a smiley face still). I suspected that I have already O.. Cos feeling cramp at abdomen and nipples feels sore by evening.. I notice this trend every month.. I read somewhere that if nipples feel sore near O .. Could be due to already ovulated.. That is my guess.. But why the clearblue still yield a smiley face? This is something I think I'll have to read up.. My guess is that by tmr I should get a blank empty circle using clearblue.. Jus wanna try to understand my cycle and my body:D
ImageUploadedByForum1394635093.006666.jpg

Today I have my 1st consultation with tsb in chinatown. Received a call yesterday and managed to see her earlier. I waited abt 45mins and the consultation takes abt 20mins. Was prescribe chinese medicine brew type. I did ask her the difference between brew and powder type and she answered me tat brew type is better.
After tat I bought takahi auto brew pot from best denki at $118. Not cheap but dun wan to watch fire. So gg to start drinking soon. :)

Today I have my 1st consultation with tsb in chinatown. Received a call yesterday and managed to see her earlier. I waited abt 45mins and the consultation takes abt 20mins. Was prescribe chinese medicine brew type. I did ask her the difference between brew and powder type and she answered me tat brew type is better.
After tat I bought takahi auto brew pot from best denki at $118. Not cheap but dun wan to watch fire. So gg to start drinking soon. :)
Ya, brew type is supposed to be better.. She told me when I see her the next time, she may need to get me to brew the medicine.. Better.. I don't mind actually and am prepared to buy the pot. I saw at the clinic also selling but more expensive. I'll be looking around. Worse come to worse, I'll jus buy from there lah:) yours is like a big tea pot, those electric type, right ?:)

Yes. Chinatown clinic oso sell but now out of stock n I saw yue hwa sell $140+. So best denki cheaper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-12-23-34-23.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-12-23-34-23.png
    768.3 KB · Views: 125
Now alot best denki outlets out of stock. They managed to reserve one for me at great world branch. So U may wan to ask them check which outlet still have.

I bot the pot at 89 at one of th's medical hall down the road... after og taxi stand further down the hdb block... can't rem the medical hall name...

Hopeful mum, need your expertise again.. Me itchy hand again .. Decided to test again .. Heheh.. Tested using clearblue and cheap OPK.. at CD15, 9.30pm. The cheap OPK has turned even fainter which means is negative liao.. But the clearblue still smiling at me (got a smiley face still). I suspected that I have already O.. Cos feeling cramp at abdomen and nipples feels sore by evening.. I notice this trend every month.. I read somewhere that if nipples feel sore near O .. Could be due to already ovulated.. That is my guess.. But why the clearblue still yield a smiley face? This is something I think I'll have to read up.. My guess is that by tmr I should get a blank empty circle using clearblue.. Jus wanna try to understand my cycle and my body:DView attachment 231734
Sorry just logged in. Actually u are quite right by right once ur nipples began to feel a bit sore probably ovulated and progesterone has taken over the role. That's why sore and have tender breasts. I also don't know why the smilely so long Liao still there wor. Could be they will capture the trail bits of the surge. Wah like that u keep testing on cb is big investment. Maybe can also post this qns to tsb. Don't know if she will know why. Oh but u see she will tell u when u O right. So it's good u just record and observe for now. When u see her next week can ask when u O. Then maybe we can try to analyse abit after that. Haha

Do u happened to have a pic of the one you have?:) no worries if you don't have the pic:)
Haha ya ya we kpo ladies can take pic show us. Previously someone shared on Tao bao. But lazy to go and buy and shipped in. If only amazon sells hahah shipping is free. Haven't explore the Tao bao site yet.

Sorry just logged in. Actually u are quite right by right once ur nipples began to feel a bit sore probably ovulated and progesterone has taken over the role. That's why sore and have tender breasts. I also don't know why the smilely so long Liao still there wor. Could be they will capture the trail bits of the surge. Wah like that u keep testing on cb is big investment. Maybe can also post this qns to tsb. Don't know if she will know why. Oh but u see she will tell u when u O right. So it's good u just record and observe for now. When u see her next week can ask when u O. Then maybe we can try to analyse abit after that. Haha
Hahah.. TSB jokingly told me don't test O now using clearblue since I'm not trying yet cos clearblue expensive.. Actually I don't mind .. Heheh.. I know I waste money .. But hands really very itchy.. :D
I'll only see TSB on 1st week of April... Meanwhile taking her medicine on alternate days.. Then she will review again when she sees me. I'll show her my bbt and I'll usually tell her which days I tested positive for LH surge.. Anyway I think by tmr should be empty circle on clearblue liao .. :)

Quite fast on a weekday.. She's a nice auntie with a motherly feel.. I bought the brew pot at abt $40 on taobao.. Singapore is selling it way too ex..

Seem like tsb very gd still can see when we o. Can give mi the contact? Intend to see her too. But I don wan brew med can or nt? Brew same as double boil?

My af still hasnt arrive. Temp still at 36.84. Dpo15.Tested bfn. Though I saw a faint line first time but om second look it is no line. Haha. My eyes playing a trick on mi. Sigh. nw can pray hard af faster come.

I just started to track my temp for the past 2 mornings but both days showing 36.2-36.3 so sad.. Does it means no chance? Cd 19 now

Seem like tsb very gd still can see when we o. Can give mi the contact? Intend to see her too. But I don wan brew med can or nt? Brew same as double boil?

My af still hasnt arrive. Temp still at 36.84. Dpo15.Tested bfn. Though I saw a faint line first time but om second look it is no line. Haha. My eyes playing a trick on mi. Sigh. nw can pray hard af faster come.
you can contact her at:

Clinic 1: NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic
60 Nanyang Drive SBS-01s-68
Singapore 637551
Tel: 65921732/ 65921733 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 8.30am to 12.30pm (Mon, Wed, Fri) & 1.30 to 4.30pm (Tue & Thurs)

Clinic 2: Health & Beauty Pte Ltd, Traditional chinese medicine centre
No. 38 upper cross st,
Singapore 058341
Tel: 65344131 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 3pm to 8pm(Mon, wed & fri)

Not sure if the consultation hr remain as I got the contact from mummysg forum. She only prescribe brew type in chinatown. Not too troublesome she prescribe every 2 alternate days medi for me. Only drink one time before sleep. Dun need brew everyday.

Hi booy, ya taobao cheap but I mountain turtle coz nvr buy from taobao before. Dunno how to buy. Lol. She is friendly n first impression gd. she never talk much to me unless I ask qns. She only ask routine qns, feel my pulse n prescribe medi. She do help me circle my bd dates. Then I like "wow so many days". Haha..

qin17,
how many days have u past AF ? maybe still early ?

last time dustygritty first test also very faint i rem... so maybe urs is still super duper faint wait a little longer then test again lor! fingers crossed for you! :)
Hi! Yes I saw my beanie and his/her blinking heartbeat already. It's magical. :) on 5 day mc this week due to spotting to have more bedrest.
nice!! that must be such a nice moment, to see the heartbeat and to see a progression from previous visit... rest well!!

qin17,
how many days have u past AF ? maybe still early ?
Late for 1 day le.

you can contact her at:

Clinic 1: NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic
60 Nanyang Drive SBS-01s-68
Singapore 637551
Tel: 65921732/ 65921733 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 8.30am to 12.30pm (Mon, Wed, Fri) & 1.30 to 4.30pm (Tue & Thurs)

Clinic 2: Health & Beauty Pte Ltd, Traditional chinese medicine centre
No. 38 upper cross st,
Singapore 058341
Tel: 65344131 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 3pm to 8pm(Mon, wed & fri)

Not sure if the consultation hr remain as I got the contact from mummysg forum. She only prescribe brew type in chinatown. Not too troublesome she prescribe every 2 alternate days medi for me. Only drink one time before sleep. Dun need brew everyday.
Thanks. Btw brew and double boil Is it same?

last time dustygritty firsint i rem... so maybe urs is still super duper faint wait a little longer then test again lor! fingers crossed for you! :)

nice!! that must be such a nice moment, to see the heartbeat and to see a progression from previous visit... rest well!!
Thanks doodoo123. But I think I see wrongly bah. Haha. Imagine that faint line. if temp remain higher i will test again. If it come lower mean af arriving soon

i don't leh. since it is not recommended for preggies, what if you are preggy in the 2ww but dunno? i rather err on the side of safety.
my hb better still... want to stop me from eating all these yummy stuff altogether!!!! :eek: i haven't agreed yet but maybe cutting down... i probably eat at least 1 meal a day with those raw stuff now... maybe reduce to every few days once lor? and those with higher risk i stay away.. like raw shellfish... but salads/sashimi i still indulge once in a while since i dun think ang moh and jap preggers will stay away from salad/sashimi :p
I see, i better avoid then. Better be safe than sorry right?
Haha, your hubby quite kan jiong for you! So cute! Yea i think just cut down... i think it's safe to eat as long as you know u are not preggie =)
Natural trying is still ok for me.. It's the jabs, med and scans that are diving me bonkers now.. Hope you are luckier..
Thanks, i really dont want to pin too much hope. This is my last cycle of trying naturally... cross fingers....
babyloves,
i am the notti one, i eat as normal ! oysters, sashimi .... everything !!!

now in 2WW, boobs feeling heavy, and alot of outbreak on face ...
with a few uclers ... its a tough time
haha i ate oysters & sashimi in the first week... now into 2nd week so think better not eat liao...
my boobs has been feeling tender for many days... but no outbreak on face.. i try not to associate all these with pregnancy but it's so tough....
Oysters I'm not too sure... But my gynae says sashimi is ok as long as they're from a reliable source. :)
I see! Think better avoid totally... just wanna to play safe =)

Emily pardon me for saying this. Based on opk strips can't tell u whether u are having pcos. Becox we all have some form of LH in the body. And the thing is u can have surge but doesn't O. So I really think it's time to go find out more. Else u will drive urself nuts. I read somewhere when some ladies have pcos their monitor perpetually shows smiley face but nothing really happens. Plus your tcm really can't seem to tell u much. Even stress also cannot cause u to not ovulate for 2 cycle. It seems like from what I recall this is the 2nd time u are having so long cycle already. Maybe u can find out a bit more from other ladies who have pcos here and still have a baby? How they found out and when they go for checks? Always see u guessing I see Liao also heart pain for u.

Generally stress can cause delays in af but not like over 2 mths type. Very serious. Jia you. Hope u can get some answers soon. Cox as much as I think tcm helps tiao our body, they don't do scans they can't see what's inside. So can trust tcm but also need to combine the help of western med and technology. Like that maybe more effective :)
thanks hopeful mum :) really appreciate u ladies here. hmm but i am those blur and stupid type lol. dono wat to do. i really hope end of march come fast as i wanna see TSB for her advice. my temp is dipping le. sad sad. to add on, i don't always have so dark line in my LH (not always positive) so i guessed might not be so serious... ?? hmm... waiting and waitng to see TSB.

Emily I also suggest making a trip to the gynae aa soon as u can lest u become a nervous wreck like me. I cried like 2x over this and I rly could not help but punch my lower abdomen when I was really so angry. I may have missed the window to do the blood test for pcos next Monday but I hope to have at least an ultrasound done and some advice. Also a chance for me to evaluate if I shld let this gynae deliver my future bb
yup i am seeing gynae aft i see my new TCM tan siew buoy. cos i wanna ask her when is e best time to do e scan to see my inner body. :)

Thanks for explaining:) today's bbt never dip, it rises instead.. So I'm gg to see my bbt for tmr.. See whether it dip or not.. That is why I find measuring bbt concurrently helps (besides checking using ovulation test kit).
Hope u get well soon.. Have a good rest and pray that fever will stay far far away from u:)
good for u! good luck angel mummy!!!

Emily,
since u say u got positive O last wk. meaning now u still in ur 2ww. use opk or hpt shld b negative.
mayb u can wait til next wk. 14days after ur O date n if AF no appear, u can test.

anyway even wif PCOS, OPK still can track O. at least tats wat happen to me...
stoney thanks for sharing!!! must learn more from u. i am still in my blur world :( but my temp dipping le, so no chance le lor. i tested postitive O for i think 2.5 days then aft tt all very negative, only 1 line. so i guess mayb i not so bad. cos i know PCOS will always test positive??? have u tried testing opk and get positive daily? TIA i seriously need more advices

Back