2WW - for those TTC-ing

Er, sort of ba? I'm visiting dr loh for a few times to do all the fertility checks, next time visit him will be follow up on my hsg xray results lo...
I also just did HSG recently... All the best to you! is Dr Loh good?

Hi ladies! I am new here but am also ttc like all of u. Just want to ask if you all BD on alternate days near O or everyday? I feel safer if Bd everyday but scared DH's sperm quality will be affected.
Actually i also not sure if everyday or alternate days is better as i've read contradicting articles. But we stick to every alternate days. Everyday is tough for us as my hubby has a very busy work schedule...sigh

I also tried for a year plus before seeing gynae.. By now easily 24+ cycles and still here trying.. Lets be positive and hope our turn will come soon..

I cannot imagine 20+ cycles.. must be v tough on both of you.. So you going thru any procedures now? It's quite scary just thinking of those....

I tried alternate days in Jan but Af came so in feb I thought do everyday during O. Now waiting to see if strike this cycle or not. I personally think predicting and catching O is very very hard. All the taking of bbt and observing CM also very tedious cos sometimes I dunno how to analyze the bbt. Very tiring.

actually hor... just wondering ah... all the TTC girls here... must temp, must do opk, must check cm, etc.... then the hb why all so senang one ah? anyone here involves the hb in all these, besides if going TCM or doing fertility checks?

Hello all! For the first time in my life I am so happy that my period is finally here! Really hated them!! After almost 3 mths off the pill! ! Am still gg to the gynae next Monday tho to basically check to make sure I have no pcos and I wanna seek his advice on how to shorten my cycles. As far as I know it, clomid will be used.

Hello all! For the first time in my life I am so happy that my period is finally here! Really hated them!! After almost 3 mths off the pill! ! Am still gg to the gynae next Monday tho to basically check to make sure I have no pcos and I wanna seek his advice on how to shorten my cycles. As far as I know it, clomid will be used.

Gammahedging
What pill u use to take?

This morning at 7.15am again, I used clearblue ovulation test kit.. Still got a smiley face.. After that dun wanna waste clearblue stick again.. Feels slight crampy feeling at abdomen area too.. EWCM as well.. I'm not surprised if tonight got a negative.. Jus wanna track how long is my LH surge.. Then look at tmr's bbt again.. Quite fun actually.. Heheh.. :D
wah e clear blue O kit quite expensive wor. those cheap one oso... i use daily very expensive cannot tahan, :(
i din managed to buy e clearblue digital from stores that day. have been dwn. sick lei. online cheaper?

good for u. am also waiting for mine to come since no bfp.

good for u. am also waiting for mine to come since no bfp.

Acty why not u see the gynae to induce it? I acty msde an appt for next Monday to induce my period. Looks that is not necessary now so I guess it will be for him to check for me the causes of my long and irregular cycles and to see if anything can be done. Just like now, it took me abt 3 mths for my first natural period to come after coming off the pill. Tho I am not happy tt i am not preggy I am damn happy cos it means my system is back online and I am no longer living with the uncertainty! !!

Acty why not u see the gynae to induce it? I acty msde an appt for next Monday to induce my period. Looks that is not necessary now so I guess it will be for him to check for me the causes of my long and irregular cycles and to see if anything can be done. Just like now, it took me abt 3 mths for my first natural period to come after coming off the pill. Tho I am not happy tt i am not preggy I am damn happy cos it means my system is back online and I am no longer living with the uncertainty! !!
i can't take western pills. makes me sick. i took tcm medi to induce.

emily, isn't yours still unknown if bfp? didn't you mention that your temp high, and tcm say got chance again?
nope. i tested but bfn. temp dip few days ago. but tdy went up a bit again. nvm. my system very messy. tcm said i might have e chance to conceive if my temp nv dip a lot. so am watching now :) mayb my hormones not good. she said i got high male hormones :( and i on and off have EWCM, tcm said my body trying to ovulate. mayb failed ovulation so body keep trying to ovulate. but tt time my temp dip and go high high and got a lot of EWCM she said it's e best time to BD, so i BD-ed. so now is to wait for 2 weeks again lor. now oso waiting to see TSB :) seee what she advise. if end of march if no bfp then maybe go see gynae le. so now i jus wait patiently. no AF oso good. hav AF oso good.

actually hor... just wondering ah... all the TTC girls here... must temp, must do opk, must check cm, etc.... then the hb why all so senang one ah? anyone here involves the hb in all these, besides if going TCM or doing fertility checks?
Haha u very cute. I did cox I am those lazy bums who slp very long. So I get my hubby to call and wake me up daily to take temp. Except today he didn't call cox I'm having high fever. They need to perform Loh during bd. Lol nothing else that can really do. For them to go fertility test I think very good Liao. Cox some
Men have high ego. Initially my hub didn't want to do cox he scared he says what if he cannot bear children. His life will be gone. Lol but after so many mc he has decided to do it to find out that he is not the cause. Honestly I think the best thing my hubby can give me is perform on the days I need him to perform. But sometimes he just gets so drained he can't perform at all.

Am going for a holiday ... so will be off from u. see u in a week's time! BFP people!!!
Now i wanna put my mind off TTC and enjoy my holiday. and this time i pray that my AF don come. if wanna come then come when i reach sg :)

We tried naturally for #1. It took us 1 yr plus (my cycle is 28days)
For #2, we are very hardworking. 3 days straight during my O day.
Now, rushing for horse baby, so I tried OPK. In my 2ww now. But bd only on the day I tested positive.
DH workout alot and take high protein food, drink DOM for healthy body. I suppose it helps.

today is DPO14. AF still hasnt come.. temp still high 36.84! So which means my opk always tested positive but i din ovulate lor.. haiz.. NOw my tummy pulling effect somemore like AF coming anytime..

from 36.67 to 36.8 then to 36.84. Don know when i can test for preg... don wish to waste my kit anymore.. Yet the tummy keep give mi cramp.. haiz.. being woman is so difficult.

ladies, my hubby also doesn't help me with the tracking. he finds it strange. I give up making him help. as long as he agrees to BD when I ask him to, I am contented.

can anyone share what are some food or diet changes for men to help their soldiers be strong?
I also dont ask my hubby help.. he is too busy & tired even for BD. But at least he is still cooperative...
He is currently taking supps prescribed by gynae to help his soldiers. I think taking food/supps that contains antioxidants may help.

20140312_140945-1.jpg
hi ladies,
my tcm concluded that aft I ttc my menses cycle becomes longer. was 33-35days last time. aft ttc becomes about90 days. This time round she nv give me medicine to induce AF. she just asked me to ttc on e date she circled and see how. cos based on my temp chart she said was O time. (now no more O, that was last week)

rmb last week I posted 2 positive opk? that was my O time.
e pic showed my LH opk test tdy noon, jus taken. few days ago n tdy no Positive Opk liao.

does this mean that I could say I have long cycle and I O late. I O way way aft my period. I O b4 my period? can this mean that I am not PCOS since I can have negative opk Lh surge?

I can't do scanning to check pcos unless I m having my period.

nope. i tested but bfn. temp dip few days ago. but tdy went up a bit again. nvm. my system very messy. tcm said i might have e chance to conceive if my temp nv dip a lot. so am watching now :) mayb my hormones not good. she said i got high male hormones :( and i on and off have EWCM, tcm said my body trying to ovulate. mayb failed ovulation so body keep trying to ovulate. but tt time my temp dip and go high high and got a lot of EWCM she said it's e best time to BD, so i BD-ed. so now is to wait for 2 weeks again lor. now oso waiting to see TSB :) seee what she advise. if end of march if no bfp then maybe go see gynae le. so now i jus wait patiently. no AF oso good. hav AF oso good.
lol so cute... AF also good, no AF also good... so life is good!! :p enjoy your hols!! :)
We tried naturally for #1. It took us 1 yr plus (my cycle is 28days)
For #2, we are very hardworking. 3 days straight during my O day.
Now, rushing for horse baby, so I tried OPK. In my 2ww now. But bd only on the day I tested positive.
DH workout alot and take high protein food, drink DOM for healthy body. I suppose it helps.
whoa your hb sounds extremely healthy. sure tio v fast bah
I got my hubby to buy GNC men. he refuses to go for SA. argh...
what is GNC men?
today is DPO14. AF still hasnt come.. temp still high 36.84! So which means my opk always tested positive but i din ovulate lor.. haiz.. NOw my tummy pulling effect somemore like AF coming anytime..
ooooh anytime qin17!! high temp is good... if that maintains for another 2 days without Af then prolly can test ler?

lol so cute... AF also good, no AF also good... so life is good!! :p enjoy your hols!! :)

whoa your hb sounds extremely healthy. sure tio v fast bah

what is GNC men?

ooooh anytime qin17!! high temp is good... if that maintains for another 2 days without Af then prolly can test ler?
gnc men isit mega men?it is a supplement sold at gnc only. for men to build immunity supplement. woman oso have

my temp remained high 3 days then dip 0.2 degree then tdy go up 0.2 degree again. so 5 days abv base line. bfn wor.

I dono how my tcm guage baseline lei. any idea??

If you ladies want recommendation for folic acid supplement, can try iherb.com, use my code VEW578 and you can get $5 off for purchases below $40 and $10 off for purchases above $40. All these are in USD. They have a lot of reviews and I always top up my supplement there. Buy in bulk and it's much cheaper than SG even if it's not tin bulk, especially for some vitamins like Vit B and antioxidants.

Currently taking antioxidant and women's supplement with 800mg of folic acid since I'm TTC too. :p

I also wrote some blog reviews before so if you want to read, just pm me. ;)

Cycle became longer? Too stressed out? Maybe we keep monitoring until like that. My first time also delayed by 5 whole days!! Made me wonder what was wrong with myself coz I didn't think I was preggy and I thought something was wrong with my body.

View attachment 231398 hi ladies,
my tcm concluded that aft I ttc my menses cycle becomes longer. was 33-35days last time. aft ttc becomes about90 days. This time round she nv give me medicine to induce AF. she just asked me to ttc on e date she circled and see how. cos based on my temp chart she said was O time. (now no more O, that was last week)

rmb last week I posted 2 positive opk? that was my O time.
e pic showed my LH opk test tdy noon, jus taken. few days ago n tdy no Positive Opk liao.

does this mean that I could say I have long cycle and I O late. I O way way aft my period. I O b4 my period? can this mean that I am not PCOS since I can have negative opk Lh surge?

I can't do scanning to check pcos unless I m having my period.
Emily pardon me for saying this. Based on opk strips can't tell u whether u are having pcos. Becox we all have some form of LH in the body. And the thing is u can have surge but doesn't O. So I really think it's time to go find out more. Else u will drive urself nuts. I read somewhere when some ladies have pcos their monitor perpetually shows smiley face but nothing really happens. Plus your tcm really can't seem to tell u much. Even stress also cannot cause u to not ovulate for 2 cycle. It seems like from what I recall this is the 2nd time u are having so long cycle already. Maybe u can find out a bit more from other ladies who have pcos here and still have a baby? How they found out and when they go for checks? Always see u guessing I see Liao also heart pain for u.

Generally stress can cause delays in af but not like over 2 mths type. Very serious. Jia you. Hope u can get some answers soon. Cox as much as I think tcm helps tiao our body, they don't do scans they can't see what's inside. So can trust tcm but also need to combine the help of western med and technology. Like that maybe more effective :)

gnc men isit mega men?it is a supplement sold at gnc only. for men to build immunity supplement. woman oso have

my temp remained high 3 days then dip 0.2 degree then tdy go up 0.2 degree again. so 5 days abv base line. bfn wor.

I dono how my tcm guage baseline lei. any idea??
orgh.. so for immunity. so the same supplement helps in fertility? hmmm

5 days not long enuff bah? since most high temps are throughout 2ww?
i think the baseline is the highest temp you ever get before you ovulate...

Emily I also suggest making a trip to the gynae aa soon as u can lest u become a nervous wreck like me. I cried like 2x over this and I rly could not help but punch my lower abdomen when I was really so angry. I may have missed the window to do the blood test for pcos next Monday but I hope to have at least an ultrasound done and some advice. Also a chance for me to evaluate if I shld let this gynae deliver my future bb

Cox apparently cheapies can detect high LH. But ur monitor acts as another level to confirm u are going to ovulate when it can detect estrogen. I think u probably going to O today on tmr already. When u take ur temp today did it dip? If ur temp works like a textbook version and dipped Meaning u are going to o anytime today. Then tmr u will see a spike in ur temp.

Today I totally missed temp cox I'm still having. Fever and didn't hear the alarm ring at all. That day I had a dip in temp also same day I got positive on monitor plus cheapies. But at night cheapies negative already monitor was still positive. Then I has cramps and bloating (I would like to believe ) it's probably ovulating cramps. Next morning my temp rises.
Thanks for explaining:) today's bbt never dip, it rises instead.. So I'm gg to see my bbt for tmr.. See whether it dip or not.. That is why I find measuring bbt concurrently helps (besides checking using ovulation test kit).
Hope u get well soon.. Have a good rest and pray that fever will stay far far away from u:)

Thanks for explaining:) today's bbt never dip, it rises instead.. So I'm gg to see my bbt for tmr.. See whether it dip or not.. That is why I find measuring bbt concurrently helps (besides checking using ovulation test kit).
Hope u get well soon.. Have a good rest and pray that fever will stay far far away from u:)
Thanks dear. My entires family is sick. Those who went china with me. They came back later and now all down with fever including my preggie sis in law. Then parents in law supposed to fly to Europe holidays this day. MIL fever so serious now in hospital so she cannot go Liao. FIL offer free trip to Europe but too last min who can go. Maybe my hubby will go with him. So shiok hor and I'll be all alone at home.

Emily,
since u say u got positive O last wk. meaning now u still in ur 2ww. use opk or hpt shld b negative.
mayb u can wait til next wk. 14days after ur O date n if AF no appear, u can test.

anyway even wif PCOS, OPK still can track O. at least tats wat happen to me...

Hey gals - Just to check, other than Clomid, is there any other method before going to IUI and IVF? Many pple asked me to change gynae and seek for 2nd opinion. But if the treatment are the same, I see no different. Any thoughts?

Ladies i have a question. Is it safe to eat stuff like fresh oysters & sashimi during 2ww?
i don't leh. since it is not recommended for preggies, what if you are preggy in the 2ww but dunno? i rather err on the side of safety.
my hb better still... want to stop me from eating all these yummy stuff altogether!!!! :eek: i haven't agreed yet but maybe cutting down... i probably eat at least 1 meal a day with those raw stuff now... maybe reduce to every few days once lor? and those with higher risk i stay away.. like raw shellfish... but salads/sashimi i still indulge once in a while since i dun think ang moh and jap preggers will stay away from salad/sashimi :p

Janine: I try not to count the DPO...makes me more stress..then my AF sure delay and make me think I am pregnant. then when it comes....sian again.

Janine: I try not to count the DPO...makes me more stress..then my AF sure delay and make me think I am pregnant. then when it comes....sian again.

Yes... that's why I kept myself so busy with work, I barely have the time to let my thoughts run wild. It's as though every biological changes may be a sign of pregnancy...

Janine: I feel you. all sorts of signs I interpret as being pregnant. so I tell myself- focus on work and have fun.

yah loh... that's why tonight going on date night. have some comfy food and maybe properly enjoy the bd session... the previous bd sessions were so 'planned'... tmi? o_O

Emily,
since u say u got positive O last wk. meaning now u still in ur 2ww. use opk or hpt shld b negative.
mayb u can wait til next wk. 14days after ur O date n if AF no appear, u can test.

anyway even wif PCOS, OPK still can track O. at least tats wat happen to me...
Ya Emily I think good to listen from someone who is preggie and had pcos. My comments may not be the best. Some more Stoney will probably give u better advise :)

Stoney how u feeling? When u seeing Gynae again?

Back