1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by intelligent _babe, Dec 19, 2017.

  1. jayjayqueenie

    jayjayqueenie Active Member

    just take a queue at the polyclinic to see doctor then you tell the doctor u can’t seem to conceive would like to refer to fertility specialist at kkh/sgh/nuh

    then the doctor will do the necessary :)
    lingml82 likes this.

  2. lingml82

    lingml82 New Member

    Just to check I just got the referral letter and appointment is fixed at NUH as requested. But can i request to see Prof PC Wong at my first appointment? Tq :)
    intelligent _babe likes this.
  3. allthingsnatural

    allthingsnatural New Member

    The moment you request to see a specific doctor, you are considered a private patient.
  4. lady081980

    lady081980 Active Member

    Then u need to call in to request for prof Pc Wong. By requesting, you are consider as private patient.
  5. Wallabebe

    Wallabebe New Member

    Hello new to this forum not sure is successfully pm u . I want to join the support group
    intelligent _babe and iheartwoo like this.
  6. iheartwoo

    iheartwoo New Member

    Hi may I join the group too?
  7. Hi. Please do PM me your number
  8. Hi there. You may Pm me your number to join
  9. Welcomd newbies! If you wish to join the chat grp, kindly PM me your numbers.

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
  10. Hello_nicetomeetu

    Hello_nicetomeetu New Member

    Hi im interested:) will pm u my number. Thanks!

Share This Page