TTC & IVF SUPPORT GROUP 2018

Hi all.
I'm interested to join this thread :) I've just did one round of injections when doc told me that they have to stop stimulation as my follicles are growing in quantity but not size :( i'll be going for another round of ivf in april/may cycle.
Hi there. You may Pm me your number to join

Hello ladies,

Anyone planning to do an IVF/IU or TTC and need info/support?

I’m trying to reach out for ladies:
> with failed IUI/IVF
> who are TTC but no results
> who may be interested to join a support group
( #MeetGreet - #ChitChat - #womensupport - all welcome to join )

Story of my life:
> 1 ectopic and loss a fallopian tube
> 1 stillbirth at full term
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf
> TTC 5 years now still no luck.
> still keeping my faith strong - what will be, will be.

My husband and I would like to give one last try for IVF, so we are preparing ourselves. If this too fail, we may proceed with adoption.

I’ve loads of things to share with you guys:
> procedures related to successful ivf after multiple failed ones
> real life inspirational stories which will make your faith even stronger.
> OBGYN contact (in singapore & malaysia a who can help you with these procedure

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Hi im interested:) will pm u my number. Thanks!

Hi, this is my first ivf cycle. I am currently 32. I just had my ER on tuesday and there were 13 eggs fertilised. Yesterday (day 2) I had a call from my doc saying that 3 of the embryos were slow growing (2cells) and the other 10 were highly fragmented. Doc said that the main reason might be poor egg quality which is unexpected since I am relatively young. He suggested freezing the 3 slow growing embryos and let the other 10 incubate and see how they turn out. The slow growing embryos might have better chance in the body. After discussion with husband, we decide to freeze 2 of the embroyos and continue to incubate the rest.
Today I had just received the updates that the 3rd embryo is still at 2 cell stage..

Had anyone tried transferring slow growing embryos before and got pregnant?

I am so worried that none of the embryos will make it and if I do a second cycle, the eggs will turn out to be the same too..

Hi, this is my first ivf cycle. I am currently 32. I just had my ER on tuesday and there were 13 eggs fertilised. Yesterday (day 2) I had a call from my doc saying that 3 of the embryos were slow growing (2cells) and the other 10 were highly fragmented. Doc said that the main reason might be poor egg quality which is unexpected since I am relatively young. He suggested freezing the 3 slow growing embryos and let the other 10 incubate and see how they turn out. The slow growing embryos might have better chance in the body. After discussion with husband, we decide to freeze 2 of the embroyos and continue to incubate the rest.
Today I had just received the updates that the 3rd embryo is still at 2 cell stage..

I am so worried that none of the embryos will make it and if I do a second cycle, the eggs will turn out to be the same too..

i have a friend who only had her pregnancy confirmed after a rounds and rounds of blood tests. hope this helps. and good luck to you. :)

Hihi, Can I ask whats your AMH levels? :)

Welcomd newbies! If you wish to join the chat grp, kindly PM me your numbers.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Hi, I wish to join the group chat as I will be attending IVF briefing at kkh next week. This is my first IVF. Would like to know about more about all the experience, steps and etc. Thank you

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

My husband and I would like to give one last try for IVF, so we are preparing ourselves. If this too fail, we may proceed with adoption.

> OBGYN contact (in singapore & malaysia a who can help you with these procedure

Hi, I would like to join pls. Hope it's not too late!
I failed two iui and going to start on ivf coming month

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

I am new to this forum.. Can add me to whatsapp group. I fail 1 IUI, successful 1 IVF but lost my baby girl to CCAM, failed 2nd and 3rd IVF. Trying very hard and feeling very depressed :(

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hello! I am keen. Is there a WhatsApp group I can join?

Hi i am new to this group. How do u all cope with taking time off fr work? Pls share. After the surgery, did u take time off to rest at home? Im starting my IVF this mth w dr sadhana. Been ttc for ard 5yrs. Very old liao decided to take the plunge.

Hi i am new to this group. How do u all cope with taking time off fr work? Pls share. After the surgery, did u take time off to rest at home? Im starting my IVF this mth w dr sadhana. Been ttc for ard 5yrs. Very old liao decided to take the plunge.
Hi Nana.. previously I went for IUI once but failed.. I just tell my boss I got medical appt.. But if I'm going for IVF, definitely have to inform him I'm going through the process so that he will understand.. BTW , how long did u waited to proceed to the process in Oct?

I think i called in ard july but i had a surgery done jn aug for removal of polyps. I am with Dr sadhana fr kkh. She advise if i want to go IVF, its better to get it clear. If below 1mm, likely dun need. Above 2mm, will definitely need to remove. Mine is borderline ard 1.2mm. I think if u dun have any polyps, u probably can start within to 2mths times. I was delayed due to surgery. Due to my age, she recommended IVF straightaway and i agree on it. I think best to discuss w the Dr.

I think i called in ard july but i had a surgery done jn aug for removal of polyps. I am with Dr sadhana fr kkh. She advise if i want to go IVF, its better to get it clear. If below 1mm, likely dun need. Above 2mm, will definitely need to remove. Mine is borderline ard 1.2mm. I think if u dun have any polyps, u probably can start within to 2mths times. I was delayed due to surgery. Due to my age, she recommended IVF straightaway and i agree on it. I think best to discuss w the Dr.
Ok, thanks dear for the rough gauge of how long will I have to wait. Hopefully I can get in to the Jan slot since Dec whole month is close

hi...i am creating another chat group for secondary infertility issues and thus going for ivf/icsi.

meaning those who already have child / children but have problem conceiving again.

pm me if keen <3
Hi, can I join the group chat. I have a son who is 8 years old and I have been trying for 8 years for baby.

Hello ladies,

> with failed IUI/IVF

Story of my life:
> 1 failed iui
> 1 failed ivf

Hi, i am keen to join this support group

Hi,

I have been advised by my doctor to do a “route implantation trial” before the FET. Is this common? Has anyone been recommended this before?

I am hoping its not a ruse to buy time. :(

is it like a mock implantation FET? only heard of that in egg whisperer show
I am not really sure. The doc mentioned that he wants to do a trial so that he will know how complex the "route" is. If the route is complex as ascertain in the FET Day, then there is no way he could re-freeze the thawed embryo. Which means he will have to just implant the embryo....

I am wondering if i misunderstood his intent as I was too overwhelmed with the number and quality of eggs that the info he gave me just "flew" past me.

I am not really sure. The doc mentioned that he wants to do a trial so that he will know how complex the "route" is. If the route is complex as ascertain in the FET Day, then there is no way he could re-freeze the thawed embryo. Which means he will have to just implant the embryo....

I am wondering if i misunderstood his intent as I was too overwhelmed with the number and quality of eggs that the info he gave me just "flew" past me.
hihi @Lightning Strikes, may I check with you how many eggs did you managed to retrieve/fertilised? :)

no harm to be careful for doc to double check the route. hmmm is he a young doctor?

I am interested.. had hsg done beginning of the month and saw that one side is blocked. Going for review this coming tue. Ttc for 2 yrs and am already 36. Am looking into IVF .. :(:( body clock ticking..

Back