Support group - Miscarriages

Hello, can check how long after miscarriage can we start to exercise? I want to go back jogging. But tcm say best not, doctor say is no problem. I am 3 weeks after miscarriage. Anyone one can advice?

Hi jewelbox I just lost mine end June and did a 28 days confinement. During that period I try to lessen my physical activity..

2 weeks after confinement then I tried light excercising now. So far I'm doing ok.... Maybe u wanna wait 2-3weeks more to be safe? :) hope it helps

hi all, wish to get some mutual support & comfort here. i am at week 7 but today doc said no heartbeat & seems like stop growing. going back in a week's time to scan, if still no hb, will give medicine to wash out.

how i wish this is all a bad dream.

this is my long awaited first pregnancy, so so precious yet it is slipping away from me while i can't do anything to stop it.

Hi sadbee... Understand how you felt as I have just lost my first long awaited one as well.... And during that period constantly hoping for miracles....

But don't give up...

Like what my doc tells me it's better to let nature decide. If it's healthy it will be... Hugs hugs

The baby blessing will come to us eventually :) be strong babe.

Do a good confinement in prep for the next one to come. Aja fighting...

Hi jewelbox I just lost mine end June and did a 28 days confinement. During that period I try to lessen my physical activity..

2 weeks after confinement then I tried light excercising now. So far I'm doing ok.... Maybe u wanna wait 2-3weeks more to be safe? :) hope it helps

I did only a one week confinement, start going out by 5th day and soon when back to usual lifestyle including going out. Maybe i should have done a longer one. At 2 week i went jogging for 3 consective days. But my lower tummy feels heavy and weird with tugging effect. Hence i stop for a few days again. Maybe i should resume some tonic soup.. oh dear..

I did only a one week confinement, start going out by 5th day and soon when back to usual lifestyle including going out. Maybe i should have done a longer one. At 2 week i went jogging for 3 consective days. But my lower tummy feels heavy and weird with tugging effect. Hence i stop for a few days again. Maybe i should resume some tonic soup.. oh dear..

Hi babe maybe u would want to try to rest abit more for now to be on the safer side.

At my 2nd week into miscarriage, I tried walking ard and felt my lower abdomen quite heavy and still not fully myself yet. Hence I went back to bed rest asap... Since u have one more week maybe u can try more tonic intake and longan red date tea for another week and then refrain from doing strenuous activity for another 2 weeks or so before intense excercising...

My doctor told me I could go back to my normal life during my 2nd week but i didn't quite follow cuz I can feel my own body telling me to rest as I felt weak... Guess we will know our own bodies? Take care babe.

Well how long do we need to do confinement following natural mc? I'm actually back to work while bleeding now as doc says only a chemical pregnancy. No rest at all.

Well how long do we need to do confinement following natural mc? I'm actually back to work while bleeding now as doc says only a chemical pregnancy. No rest at all.

Hello Char mee
I have no idea exactly how long it should be too. I thought i read somewhere is 1 week so i consume ginger and red date tea plus tonic soup for a week only. I took once the sheng hua tang mention earlier in this forum, on my second day. But have bad cramps, i suppose is to clear the residual out. I stop everything at end of first week.

I did try jogging at end of two week. But i dont feel good with the tugging effect. Not sure it because i have not been jogging for 3-4 months plus. I miscarry at 11 weeks. How about do some food confinement for yourself for two weeks.

Hi char-mee, i had a chemical pregnancy before but i nvr do any confinement..i think u do at yr comfort level.. maybe avoid cooling fd n raw food first.. drink longan red date drink shld be gd enough..

After 3 weeks of bleeding, mine finally stop but is it normal tht sometimes u will feel.wet below n when wipe there is some brownish muscus?

Hi char-mee, i had a chemical pregnancy before but i nvr do any confinement..i think u do at yr comfort level.. maybe avoid cooling fd n raw food first.. drink longan red date drink shld be gd enough..

After 3 weeks of bleeding, mine finally stop but is it normal tht sometimes u will feel.wet below n when wipe there is some brownish muscus?
that's the thing abt natural mc, will always hv some residual I heard. will you be going back to see doc? maybe can ask him.

Btw, are you with kkh? How soon can we go back for next ER? Somehow with each failed attempt make me want to fight for it again.

Hi jewelbox,

My current tcm said brisk walking the best 1 month after my miscarriage on June 13, while my gynae. said that I can resume restorative yoga in 3 months' time.

Hi char-mee,

I did not really do any confinement, not even a mini one, for my 2nd to 4th miscarriage, as they were all chemical ones. So it is just like late menses, but no baby at all.

Hi char-mee,

I did not really do any confinement, not even a mini one, for my 2nd to 4th miscarriage, as they were all chemical ones. So it is just like late menses, but no baby at all.
Thanks. Well, today I had excruciating cramps that was so unbearable that I needed MC. And decided to do some confinement stuff like red date longan tea and not taking cooling stuff. It really makes me feel better.

that's the thing abt natural mc, will always hv some residual I heard. will you be going back to see doc? maybe can ask him.

Btw, are you with kkh? How soon can we go back for next ER? Somehow with each failed attempt make me want to fight for it again.

Im with kkh with Dr tan hh..how abt u? Im going to see Dr Tan in sept.. will check with him..

Im taking a rest for 3 mths before proceeding..

If is hatha yoga, do we still hve to wait for 3 mths???

Im with kkh with Dr tan hh..how abt u? Im going to see Dr Tan in sept.. will check with him..

Im taking a rest for 3 mths before proceeding..

If is hatha yoga, do we still hve to wait for 3 mths???
Same, Also w THH at kkh. Actually i hope to restart by Dec. Hope it's possible.
Not sure abt Yoga, but i plan to be dancing right away end of month. It's pretty high impact and requires alot flexibility stuff so i think similar to yoga. but I think you should check w your tcm or Dr to be on the safe side.

Hi All,

Its been awhile since I logged in to the forum. Sorry to see many new ladies here.

Rest well, and do not give up. Those who knew I had 1 Blighted Ovum, 1 early loss, 1 ectopic and 2 chem pregs. Now I have a healthy baby gal who is coming to 10 mths old. After many mcs, I went to NUH recurrent pregnancy loss unit to search for answers. All results came back normal and healthy. Only when im preggie with my gal, they found out that I have protein S deficiency. With that, we found a solution and I managed to keep my baby.

There's always hope, as long as you get preggie before you will be able to try again. Get well, physically and mentally, and try again. Have a positive approach and rainbow baby will come your way.

Take care ya, just wanna come in to give some encouragement!

Hi All,

Its been awhile since I logged in to the forum. Sorry to see many new ladies here.

Rest well, and do not give up. Those who knew I had 1 Blighted Ovum, 1 early loss, 1 ectopic and 2 chem pregs. Now I have a healthy baby gal who is coming to 10 mths old. After many mcs, I went to NUH recurrent pregnancy loss unit to search for answers. All results came back normal and healthy. Only when im preggie with my gal, they found out that I have protein S deficiency. With that, we found a solution and I managed to keep my baby.

There's always hope, as long as you get preggie before you will be able to try again. Get well, physically and mentally, and try again. Have a positive approach and rainbow baby will come your way.

Take care ya, just wanna come in to give some encouragement!

Hi hopeful mom,

It is really heartening to read your story. :) It gave me hope too, as I suffered about same number of mcs (6) as you, except that I have 2 early loss, 3 chemical pregnancies and 1 blighted ovum and no ectopic pregnancy.

I am now also seeing the Professor you are seeing, but in his private suite. My husband and myself have completed all the necessary tests to be done, will review the results on Sept 25 (Fri), at 11:00 a.m.

Just got confirmation yesterday from Dr that baby has not grown since the first scan and no heartbeat detected. I am supposed to be at 9weeks now.
Dr suggest to wait for mc to happen naturally which might be another 2-3 weeks. Now I feel weird continue going to work like normal and just waiting for the day to happen. Colleagues has been asking how is the baby doing and how is the scan yesterday. All I can answer them now is ok.

Just got confirmation yesterday from Dr that baby has not grown since the first scan and no heartbeat detected. I am supposed to be at 9weeks now.
Dr suggest to wait for mc to happen naturally which might be another 2-3 weeks. Now I feel weird continue going to work like normal and just waiting for the day to happen. Colleagues has been asking how is the baby doing and how is the scan yesterday. All I can answer them now is ok.

Hi sreen,

I am really sorry to hear about that. :( When was your last scan, where the baby's heartbeat was detected?

So you are not bleeding yet?

So your Dr did not suggest you to go for D & C, or give you Cytotec tablets to be inserted into the vagina to induce miscarriage?

Please do not let the baby be inside you for another 2 to 3 weeks, if the heartbeat is gone already. It is not good for your body. Please please please go to seek 2nd opinion from your gynae, for your health sake.

Hi sreen,

I am really sorry to hear about that. :( When was your last scan, where the baby's heartbeat was detected?

So you are not bleeding yet?

So your Dr did not suggest you to go for D & C, or give you Cytotec tablets to be inserted into the vagina to induce miscarriage?

Please do not let the baby be inside you for another 2 to 3 weeks, if the heartbeat is gone already. It is not good for your body. Please please please go to seek 2nd opinion from your gynae, for your health sake.

I went for first scan on 4/8/15. That day baby's size looks ok although we cannot hear baby heartbeat.
Only 18/8/15 that dr confirmed no heartbeat and the baby only grow about 1mm since the first scan. Since preg till now no bleeding at all. Dr suggest 1st choice to wait which will happen in 2-3 weeks time. Only if by then nothing happen then try to induce the process. Last choice is the surgical process. I guess D & C is the name for the surgical process.

I guess the max timeline for the baby to stay in the body is about 1 month?

I went for first scan on 4/8/15. That day baby's size looks ok although we cannot hear baby heartbeat.
Only 18/8/15 that dr confirmed no heartbeat and the baby only grow about 1mm since the first scan. Since preg till now no bleeding at all. Dr suggest 1st choice to wait which will happen in 2-3 weeks time. Only if by then nothing happen then try to induce the process. Last choice is the surgical process. I guess D & C is the name for the surgical process.

I guess the max timeline for the baby to stay in the body is about 1 month?

Hi sreen,

Did your gynae told you to stop taking all pregnancy support meds? Please do not continue to take them anymore, as they will stop the miscarriage process from happening.

Really hope your body can quickly recognize that no more living bb inside you, and speed up the process.

The day I had my natural miscarriage on June 13 (Sat), I started having agonizing tummy ache at 3:30 p.m., then when I go to pee at 5 pm, I felt something came out. At first my hubby said that it is just clots, but when looked closely, realized that it was in fact the unhealthy embryo. He then put it inside a zipped container bag, and threw it away. That was the darkest period of my life. It looked something like meat, but with a darker colour in the middle.

Hi all,

Its quite a while since I visit this thread too. *hugs* to all.
I had 2 consecutive chemical pregnancy before I had my rainbow baby. Like @hopeful_mum, I went to NUH and after my 2nd loses, doc advise me to take the testes and found out I had Protein S deficiency, we had helped and were closely monitor on the Protein S deficiency level. My baby was born in Jan this yr, now 7+ month old and very active.

I was seeing TCM before I got preggy, when I had my chemical pregnancy, my tcm advise me to keep drinking longan red date tea and quit cold stuff. She ask me to prepare my body by drinking 十全大补汤 or those black chicken herbal soup to "bu" our body back.

Hi sunflower307,

I see. Glad that you now finally got your rainbow bb. Wished that I consulted the NUH Prof earlier too. Hopefully he will be able to monitor me closely for my next pregnancy too.

My mom cooking me to drink the black chicken soup every day to drink too.

Is it really necessary to do a 2 weeks confinement? If really need to, can we order the confinement tingkat? My mum won't be able to cook for me daily as we are not staying nearby.

Hi sreen,

Did your gynae told you to stop taking all pregnancy support meds? Please do not continue to take them anymore, as they will stop the miscarriage process from happening.

Really hope your body can quickly recognize that no more living bb inside you, and speed up the process.

The day I had my natural miscarriage on June 13 (Sat), I started having agonizing tummy ache at 3:30 p.m., then when I go to pee at 5 pm, I felt something came out. At first my hubby said that it is just clots, but when looked closely, realized that it was in fact the unhealthy embryo. He then put it inside a zipped container bag, and threw it away. That was the darkest period of my life. It looked something like meat, but with a darker colour in the middle.

Ya I stopped all preg medication.
For your case did you take the Cytotec tablets to induce? How soon after did it start after the tablet?

Hope you are recovering well.

Ya I stopped all preg medication.
For your case did you take the Cytotec tablets to induce? How soon after did it start after the tablet?

Hope you are recovering well.

Hi sreen,

No, for this June miscarriage, I did not take the Cytotec tablet, as I was already moderately bleeding before I had my final ultrasound, so my gynae's partner Dr as he was in surgery said no need.

Well, I did take the tablet for my blighted ovum in August last year (2014). I think about 45 minutes after I took the tablet the bleeding started. And then next day after I woke up, after having lunch and inserting the tablet, I went out to hair salon, then suddenly got this huge gush of bleeding as I was leaving the salon, enough to soak 2 plus max sanitary pads. Then went to my gynae's Tue evening clinic to do emergency scan, which confirmed that everything was out, just left with infections of the vagina.

Since my miscarriage, I have been seeing tcm to tiao my body back to good health.

Is it really necessary to do a 2 weeks confinement? If really need to, can we order the confinement tingkat? My mum won't be able to cook for me daily as we are not staying nearby.

Hi sreen,

I did not really take the confinement tingkat for the 2 weeks, just quit the liang and or cold stuff during that period. The only thing I did is to drink the red dates longan tea. Still drinking it now, but on an every other day basis.

Feels so weird needing to do confinement when just 2mths ago we were so excited.
During this 2-3 weeks waiting time dunno when the natual mc will start. What if it happens at work or on the way to/from work? Worried it will be a big bloody show and the inconvenience.
Everything feels so weird.. Now when I feel my tummy and know that the baby is no longer growing..

Feels so weird needing to do confinement when just 2mths ago we were so excited.
During this 2-3 weeks waiting time dunno when the natual mc will start. What if it happens at work or on the way to/from work? Worried it will be a big bloody show and the inconvenience.
Everything feels so weird.. Now when I feel my tummy and know that the baby is no longer growing..

Hi sreen,

I know, but this period will pass as well.

Well, better just put pads on these days, until the natural miscarriage happens. Perhaps use the max pad.

Try to keep yourself busy during this period as well.

Thanks so much for your advice.

How do you break the mc news to all the ppl who already know about the preg? I find it very difficult to tell my families (other than my husband who already knows), boss and other colleagues..
I was on hospitalization leave 2 weeks ago to rest at home while waiting for the previous blood clot to become smaller. So all my colleagues are aware of my preg due to the long leave. And now when they say something relating to the baby I also dunno how to reply them.

Thanks so much for your advice.

How do you break the mc news to all the ppl who already know about the preg? I find it very difficult to tell my families (other than my husband who already knows), boss and other colleagues..
I was on hospitalization leave 2 weeks ago to rest at home while waiting for the previous blood clot to become smaller. So all my colleagues are aware of my preg due to the long leave. And now when they say something relating to the baby I also dunno how to reply them.

Hi sreen,

Well, actually only my husband and my mom knew about my pregnancy; as my husband believes in the superstition of announcing the pregnancy only after the 3 months, when the first trimester is over, so he did not even tell his parents, my in-laws who are currently living in Shanghai.

Other than them, I only told a few of my close friends, mostly those from church, as I needed prayers from them.

I also thanked them for their prayers and told them that I have miscarried on June 13, on the day that the natural miscarriage happened. For the first week, was hard, so I was mostly quiet on the dinner table, do not want to talk. Happened that I caught a cold sweat (cold) too during that period, so had to decline most of the dinner invitations as some of the relatives were in town from overseas.

You can tell them that you are waiting for the natural miscarriage to happen. Or if it has already happened, then you can tell them that you have lost the baby already. I am sure that they will understand, and won't probe or ask too much details into it. Then find a good friend that you can talk to, and share your emotions with her maybe.

It is perfectly alright for you to feel sad for the lost baby too.

I am sure that if this is your first MC, this is just a one-off; and next time you will have a smooth sailing pregnancy.

For np heartbeat cases ....is there any warning??? No bleeding ? Symptoms??

Hi,

Well, for my case, during the first miscarriage, there was vaginal bleeding when I went to pee during lunch break at work. Then there was brown spotting for 1 week till the next ultrasound which showed that there was no more heartbeat of the embryo. Then that night of the ultrasound, at 3 a.m. I got light vaginal bleeding again. I also developed a fever the next morning, as my body recognized the baby was no longer growing inside of me; and for fear of infection, I had to be admitted to KK hospital.

During my most recent miscarriage in mid June this year, before the heartbeat was gone, there was bleeding, very much like the start of the period. As I got subchrionic bleeding before at week 6, my husband thought that the bleeding came from it. However, the bleeding continued after having a quick shower that night, and the next morning, even the urine got bleeding, so I knew that very likely that the heartbeat was gone, which was confirmed by my gynae's partner Dr who did the ultrasound scan for me, as my gynae. was in surgery.

Hi,

Well, for my case, during the first miscarriage, there was vaginal bleeding when I went to pee during lunch break at work. Then there was brown spotting for 1 week till the next ultrasound which showed that there was no more heartbeat of the embryo. Then that night of the ultrasound, at 3 a.m. I got light vaginal bleeding again. I also developed a fever the next morning, as my body recognized the baby was no longer growing inside of me; and for fear of infection, I had to be admitted to KK hospital.

During my most recent miscarriage in mid June this year, before the heartbeat was gone, there was bleeding, very much like the start of the period. As I got subchrionic bleeding before at week 6, my husband thought that the bleeding came from it. However, the bleeding continued after having a quick shower that night, and the next morning, even the urine got bleeding, so I knew that very likely that the heartbeat was gone, which was confirmed by my gynae's partner Dr who did the ultrasound scan for me, as my gynae. was in surgery.
So sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok

So sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok

Hi miuratohkp,

Thank you for your well wishes. As I have suffered multiple miscarriages in the last 4 years, I am now seeing Professor Mahesh in his private suite to find out the main cause of my repeated losses. Both my husband and myself have completed our tests, will review the results again with the Professor on Sept 25 (Fri), at 11:00 a.m.

In the meanwhile, I am continuing to see tcm to strengthen my uterus.

Hi miuratohkp,

Thank you for your well wishes. As I have suffered multiple miscarriages in the last 4 years, I am now seeing Professor Mahesh in his private suite to find out the main cause of my repeated losses. Both my husband and myself have completed our tests, will review the results again with the Professor on Sept 25 (Fri), at 11:00 a.m.

In the meanwhile, I am continuing to see tcm to strengthen my uterus.

Your results are taking such a long time. Are the tests and consultation expensive?

even up till now I do not feel any difference while waiting for natual MC to happen.

Hi, I just had a natural miscarriage. like you, I had no pain or bleeding while waiting for it to happen. The 2 week waiting game was torturous for me. I have tried a few methods eg evening primose oil n vit c but in vain. In the end, it occurred on the first day of the jubilee weekend. I had the long weekend to rest at home. I would advised you to take Sheng hua tonic. I took it 5 days after the bleeding started and I believed that it has helped to expel the embryo which came out on the following day. Based on scans, my baby stopped growing at week 6 and thus I didn't have very bad cramps and a lot of clots.

As for mini confinement, I have asked my TCM tan Siew buoy and she said it is not required since I miscarried at such an early stage. She said taking nutritious food will be good enough.

Your results are taking such a long time. Are the tests and consultation expensive?

Hi sreen,

Prof Mahesh did not charge me for the first consultation (he waived it). I think that is because all the blood tests he ordered me to do cost a total of close to $3,700, excluding my husband's blood test and semen analysis test ($192) and my antibodies test which cost a total of $42.27. So including this will be a total of close to $4,000 Singapore dollars. So I am thinking of buying perhaps life insurance to cover part of it, as currently both my husband and myself do not have any health insurance.

Hi, I just had a natural miscarriage. like you, I had no pain or bleeding while waiting for it to happen. The 2 week waiting game was torturous for me. I have tried a few methods eg evening primose oil n vit c but in vain. In the end, it occurred on the first day of the jubilee weekend. I had the long weekend to rest at home. I would advised you to take Sheng hua tonic. I took it 5 days after the bleeding started and I believed that it has helped to expel the embryo which came out on the following day. Based on scans, my baby stopped growing at week 6 and thus I didn't have very bad cramps and a lot of clots.

As for mini confinement, I have asked my TCM tan Siew buoy and she said it is not required since I miscarried at such an early stage. She said taking nutritious food will be good enough.

Hi rilagal,

Really sorry to hear about your loss. Not a good experience certainly. For now, you can drink the red dates longan tea. If do not know, can just go to Eu Yan Seng and they will tell you what it is. Also remember not to eat liang stuff for now, and do not touch cold water (do not catch cold in this period as this past miscarriage 2 months ago, I ended up with cold sweat after catching a cold) and also keep your body warm all the time, and try not to blow fan.

Hi Rilagal, Sorry to hear about your lost too.. I am thinking to do some of the confinement stuff like red dates tea and shower with those herbal packs for about 1 week.
What is Sheng hua tonic? In powder form or pills?

Hi sreen,

Prof Mahesh did not charge me for the first consultation (he waived it). I think that is because all the blood tests he ordered me to do cost a total of close to $3,700, excluding my husband's blood test and semen analysis test ($192) and my antibodies test which cost a total of $42.27. So including this will be a total of close to $4,000 Singapore dollars. So I am thinking of buying perhaps life insurance to cover part of it, as currently both my husband and myself do not have any health insurance.

If the money spend can get you an answer what is the cause then it is money well spend. Don't think any insurance can cover this type of tests ba.. But no matter what it is always good to have at least the basic health care insurance.

Impt to get hospitalization and surgical plan, the one that uses medisave to buy and cash top up for extra coverage. Check if pregnancy complications are included.
diff companies offer different plans. Luckily for prudential, ectopic was covered, it cost me $17k and I didn't pay a cent I stayed at Glen E one bed. but if it was breech baby etc, its not covered. GE covered more pregnancy complications, but other items (out of pregnancy) coverage may not be as good. So u need to check.

also, I had a fibroid removal, which cost abt 13K, also I didn't pay coz I was covered. so the moment baby is delivered, and clear of everything I bought H&S plan for her also. Impt, coz you don't know when they get fever etc.

also, even if pregnancy complications not covered under this H&S, when u get pregnant and once stable you can buy pregnancy insurance. I didn't buy, so I was in constant worry what if my baby needs NICU support when I was in my last trim coz baby was small. Lucky all went well.

btw, im not agent, but just to share. ahhaha coz it really did helped me. And my friend's baby was breech, she didn't pay for her csect coz it was covered. She only paid for hospital stay, not the surgery.

Shen Hua Tang is herbs and to help remove the excess clots etc in your body.

I didn't do any confinement for all my losses coz I didn't believe in TCM. but after my ectopic I finally went to see TCM, just to tiao and Bu my body. I think it does help. but once pregnant I stopped all tcm coz my pregnancy is complicated and have to take a lot of meds. Didn't want to clash.

Impt to get hospitalization and surgical plan, the one that uses medisave to buy and cash top up for extra coverage. Check if pregnancy complications are included.
diff companies offer different plans. Luckily for prudential, ectopic was covered, it cost me $17k and I didn't pay a cent I stayed at Glen E one bed. but if it was breech baby etc, its not covered. GE covered more pregnancy complications, but other items (out of pregnancy) coverage may not be as good. So u need to check.

also, I had a fibroid removal, which cost abt 13K, also I didn't pay coz I was covered. so the moment baby is delivered, and clear of everything I bought H&S plan for her also. Impt, coz you don't know when they get fever etc.

also, even if pregnancy complications not covered under this H&S, when u get pregnant and once stable you can buy pregnancy insurance. I didn't buy, so I was in constant worry what if my baby needs NICU support when I was in my last trim coz baby was small. Lucky all went well.

btw, im not agent, but just to share. ahhaha coz it really did helped me. And my friend's baby was breech, she didn't pay for her csect coz it was covered. She only paid for hospital stay, not the surgery.

Shen Hua Tang is herbs and to help remove the excess clots etc in your body.

I didn't do any confinement for all my losses coz I didn't believe in TCM. but after my ectopic I finally went to see TCM, just to tiao and Bu my body. I think it does help. but once pregnant I stopped all tcm coz my pregnancy is complicated and have to take a lot of meds. Didn't want to clash.
Ur friend buying prudential also? Weird leh my agent said cannot claim...

My natural MC happened over the weekend. Glad that you all shared the past experience so that I know what to expect. Was feeling quite calm when it happened..
Started drinking red date longan tea.

Ur friend buying prudential also? Weird leh my agent said cannot claim...
no lah u mean the breech baby, hers GE.
pru not a lot can claim. GE think more can claim on pregnancy complications and Manulife. im not so sure. but other things may not be as good. got to measure, coz pregnancy is not for life one, got other illness need to take into consideration.

Ladies jia you! yes red dates tea is good. normal days also can drink, even when u wanna try bb also. remove the seeds if not it will be very heaty.

Ladies, heal ur soul and prep ur body for the next pregnancy. Need a lot of courage to try again.

If u talk to me, I will tell u nvr give up :) I told myself to give up only when I turn 40+, coz menopause no choice liao. but im lucky to finally succeed after umpteen failures.

For those one offs, don't think negatively, many have successful pregnancies after a miscarriage. For those with more losses, seek medical help, you may be saved and have a healthy baby.

My natural MC happened over the weekend. Glad that you all shared the past experience so that I know what to expect. Was feeling quite calm when it happened..
Started drinking red date longan tea.

Hi sreen,

Glad that we helped you to understand more about the miscarriage process. And we are really sorry about your loss.

Yes, you should do a mini-confinement for 2 weeks. No touching of cold water (do not catch cold during this period or else you will end up with cold sweat; I encountered that in mid- June this year), no taking of liang and or cooling staff, no cold water bath and also do not blow fan.

You can try the red date longan tea for 2 weeks at least. I am still taking it now but on an every-other-day basis, and feel that it helps.

Hi sreen,

Glad that we helped you to understand more about the miscarriage process. And we are really sorry about your loss.

Yes, you should do a mini-confinement for 2 weeks. No touching of cold water (do not catch cold during this period or else you will end up with cold sweat; I encountered that in mid- June this year), no taking of liang and or cooling staff, no cold water bath and also do not blow fan.

You can try the red date longan tea for 2 weeks at least. I am still taking it now but on an every-other-day basis, and feel that it helps.

Hi sreen,

So you expelled the embryo, right?

Back