Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hi Lydia,

My boy is now with their infant care. He can only be transferred to their childcare in March. Happy champer's fees is $500/mth and Sparkle stone is $370/mth. Very xiong for me i'll to put my 2 boys at Happy Champer.

mustard,
sorry, have not transfer payment to you,
keep forgetting when I am at home,
at office I am unable to login to my bank's ibanking...

Pls wait for meee..... TIA
happy.gif

Hi Leng Leng, No worries!

I still have 2 trays of strawberry swiss rolls from Amosco, collection at Fernvale Link on the 31st Jan. Any takers!

Hi mustard,
payment transferred;
To Account POSB Savings 014-24263-5 Carol Amosco
Amount S$46.67
Transaction Reference 1528519798

Hi all.. have been very busy and tired of house spring cleaning past weekends.. House is not big though but seems like tons of things under storage.. haha..

Happy Lunar New Year!

Sharon,

Then I think mine is different from yours.My is near Rivervale Plaza,Fees is $370...so far they had been there for abt 3 weeks,they handle my 3 kids quite well,esp my lao er, who always very sticky to us but now every morning had been willing to go school..

Hi mommies,

CNY coming,done all spring cleaning and buying goodies already??...hehehe

Well,my gal previously study at PCF for her k1 but this yrs I've change her to child care.This afternoon when I tidy up her cupboard,find a new school uniform size M..

Anybody got gal gal studying in PCF??..Since it's new one,throw it away very waste...anyone want it pls pm me to collect...

Hi mummies staying in sengkang/punggol

Hope you don't mind me sharing this with you. I am planning to teach my own son, so will like to start a small weekend playclub at my house in sengkang compassvale st and hope to invite you with your child to join in. The session will be around 1 hr 15 mins (most prob will be on sunday morning)suitable for children ard 1.5-3 years old. There will be story telling either english or mandarin, flashcard (in english or chinese), activities related to the story, art and craft, motor skills training, songs (in english or chinese), dance and free play etc. The flashcard I use consist of ready made flashcards, as well as self made flashcards.

Will start the 1st session on 16th march as I am preparing more materials. I am gathering responses now.

You can go into my son's website for more details about the program.
http://dash.ido.per.sg/

Will be charging only a minimal fee of $50 per month which is mainly material fees.

My main purpose is to gather children like my son's age (he is currently 27 months) staying nearby to have fun and learn at the same time. We parents can make use of the opportunity to learn from each other as well.
happy.gif

I am actually looking for 3-4 more children to join in.

If you are interested, do pm me.

Hi everyone
happy.gif
Glad I found this thread
happy.gif
Happy Lunar New Year.
Anyone has any good school to recommend me? My daughter, Lavinia is going to 4 soon in March this year. Previously, I sent her to TOTS house at Blk 114, but heard there is a change in the teacher there and she is quite fierce to kids. I am staying near Blk 108. Thanks for yr help
happy.gif

Hi hi.. long time din chat here.
happy.gif

kkf - wow, nice blog u hv leh!
which timing are u in for JG's Playclub?

kkf - oh, still can change timing huh?
I have alot of frens in JG playclub.

I saw tat u also been to afew enrichment classes... why u choose JG leh?

how's the music class? I also consider this or the one at funan (simipi or something :p)

JG is more lively. hee.
shichida too boring, and children just sit there, I prefer children to run about and play.
happy.gif

Mandeville not bad. quite good I think, my friend's daughter can recognise piano pieces from which composers after attending leh.

kkf - sunday 11 at forum - think u wld noe my fren... her gal is "ashley"
happy.gif

Mandeville - ok.. thanks for the info.
happy.gif

Xeno, I agree with u. i also have tons of things under storage... and it's really a tough decision if i shd get rid of them.

weird that this thread is quiet for so long... :p
How's every1?

I just came back from Hong Kong & Macau. The weather there is chilling (about 10°C to 14°C)but shiok. Simply cannot tahan the weather here in SG. Still in holiday mood although I'm back to work.

my dd has been taking phonics class (now in K2,Level 2 class) @ Anchorvale CC for past 1 year and the class has to cease because there are not enough students to continue (due to the inaccessibility @ the new location). Does any1 has any good recommendations?

hi everyone,
been veri long since i last log in. been veri veri bzee wif HB's ofc.

Violet,
is our monthly neetup still on? shall we fix one next Thursday? i shall start the ball rolling k
happy.gif

Date: 28 February 2008
Time: 6pm
Venue: Compasspoint (Pls vote)

1. Kris - Swensen

Add on to the list k
happy.gif

hihi kris...
me been kinda bz now that i'm maidless =P
we no continue the monthly gathering 'cos response was so-so. And last minuet cancellation oso etc.
The last one we had was in before dec 07(i think) at sharon's place. After that everyone like bz with X'mas, CNY etc etc

I would love to join you on 28th but my gal has class so i've gotta give it a miss....

Welcome Florence!

Hi princesskris,
busy busy busy... hahaha...
I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant with #3, a Micky Mouse,
EDD is 21st June 2008.

Old Gang... mmm... 1 year older liao... hahaha...
6pm is real steep, I'm still at work till about 7pm.
sad.gif

hi there
happy.gif

Im a new mummy frm sengkang, fernvale.
my son is abt 5 weeks old.
i wld like to join this thread to get support and encouragement.
I really am having trouble burping him. I feel so useless and when i see him in pain coz of all the gas, i will really lose it..and end up crying. im bfeeding him and he will fall asleep after feeding. and when i try to burp him, nothing comes up and when i put him down, he will end up crying. just like today, i managed to put him to sleep only now at 5.15pm since 12noon. is this normal. and he will keep asking for milk and i will just feed him. i just dunno what to do sometimes.

Hi hi purplecurlz,
welcome.
happy.gif

You can burp a sleeping baby, try patting upwards, 1 direction.
But there are times that breast-fed BBs don't need burping,
he may be crying cause he wants to be carried.
He may just want to suck for comfort.
happy.gif

Maybe you can try this,
sit yourself comfortably on your bed, back against wall/bed's headrest,
back lean on pillows, arms on pillow,
make sure you are really really comfortable,
then breast-feed your BB.
When BB falls asleep, you bring his head to between your breast,
then both you & BB can sleep together.
happy.gif

This way, he can hear your heartbeat, feel warm & safe.

hi tanlengleng
thanks for the advice!
happy.gif

i tried that just now...and my boy has been fast asleep and he even farted alot just now..hehe...so most of the uncomfortable feeling is gone.
the position tt u mention, my hubby also does that...it seems so easy for him...as he doesnt have boobs and he has a bigger tummy..hehe..and secondly he has handled babies before...this is my first time.
happy.gif

Hi hi purplecurlz,
u r most welcome,
sharing from a mummy to another.
happy.gif

I can imaging your hubby letting BB sit on his tummy... hahaha...

You can put a pillow under your knee, to higher your tighs,
so BB can sit on your tighs.

Keep his tummy warm,
wind will trap in his tummy if tummy's cold.
happy.gif

JIA YOU!!!

Kris ah,

So long never see you posting and all sudden your gal gal can stand liao...

My gal gal also the same lor,can stand and walk with the help of playpen...

Hi Mummies, it has been really looooog time that I have not been visiting this thread.. Very busy at work recently.. How is everyone?

Lengleng, congrates! Take care ya!

Welcome purplecurlz!

Back