Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Hey Lydia, you are very amazing, taking care of so many kids, dogs and still can do housework somemore....

Now with 2 kids already keeping me busy...luckily got part-time helper to alleviate the stress....but now recently changed the helper and she's very slow so wondering if anyone out there that can recommend any others?

Hey Violet, why not consider getting a part-time helper too? Makes a lot of difference man....
happy.gif

Joy ah..I no choice la...previously was thinking can cope with 2 kids but ho very soon 3rd one come along,then thinking still ok la,then..following on with the 4th one...then hubby and me like numb liao lor...becos always do mah so add one more like no different..hehehe

Hi Sengkang mummies
any one has kids studying at 303 PCF? or Tots house at Anchorvale CC? which one is better?

anyone knows whether Anchorvale CC has phonics classes?

Urgently required info, please

jocelyn,
my boy's nanny is already helping us with the 'major' houseworks when my boy goes to cc for 3 hrs daily. But she dun come over daily la.
She will wash toilets, floors and help fold any clothes tat we hang to dry. But everyday like still hv a lot to settle leh :p
Esp then nites when my gal has classes, a bit rush. Got to wash her uniform and our clothes almost every other day or so. Gotta do a lot of reading to my boy 'cos he will keep bringing books to me to read, jagar my gal practice music etc etc... kekeke
life is bz bz bz until I do not hv much of my own time... but I do enjoy the time I have with them
happy.gif

Corrine,
Is the skirt checkered? My gal's cc's uniform is white top and red checkered skort.

Lydia, I salute you and your hubby lah....nowadays not many families can cope without a maid once the kids come along....

Violet, with the major chores taken care of, at least it's better for you already.....can spend more time with the kids...
happy.gif

Hi Corrine,
How old's your kid? I'm also thinking of where to put my gal for nursery class...then automatically go to kindergarten in the same place.

HI Corrine.. My gal was at tot house before but didnt really learn a lot.. now she was at Gingerbread quite good- learn alot.. but keep falling sick was looking for somewhere else also.. need help as well

Joy,

Sometime also will feel tiring also as my youngest one very sticky unlike my eldest ones..sigh..

Now,my kids go to sch,when come home also need to wash their clothes and guide them on their homeworks...

Hopefully,when my youngest one grow bigger will be better lor..

corrine,
my gal's in Shekinah Montessori house since 2yo. Now she is going 6 so is in K2 class this yr.

Lydia,
I oso hope the same as you :p my boy oso more sticky than my gal... siong leh...

Hi Violet,

very keen to find out from you ... where is Shekinah Montessori house?

It's a full day or half day school?

thanks so much!

hi purejoy,
Shekinah Montessori House is along the stretch where CHIJ is. You know the junction before turning to Riverval crest? There are 4 houses there, the 2nd one is Shekinah.
They hv half day, full day and felxi care hours. If you want the contacts pls pm me ya....
happy.gif

Hi all,
I'm new to this estate n site. My boy is 2.5 n have been gg to Loving Kids in punggol since 18months. Sch is clean n group is small they have play group all the way to k2. provided sch bus fr minimal fee too. Teachers r great n sch is very strict w hygiene especially w the HFMD now gg on. They sent my boy home for that little blister on his finger tat turned out to be false alarm. If u need contact leave me a note. Would like to ask if anyone interested in play group for toddlers 2-3. a little get together for mummies n kids. thanks

Violet,

Yeah lor...very siong ley...

She stick to me N hubby like super glue...dont even allow anyone to carry her...sigh..

it's like I'm still preg with her ley...

lol lydia...
at least she will stick to yr hb... mine oni wants me most of the time and esp nite time when he wakes up in the middle of the nite.
My hb can make the milk for him BUT i must be the one to hand over to him.... he refuse to accept it fm my hb's hands, dunno y like dat.
If i'm home late fm bringing my gal back fm her class then he will refuse to drink milk until i'm back.... i'm slowly trying to kick this bad habit of his...
sad.gif

Violet B - hehe now I can tell my hubby he is not the only daddy that gets this treatment. He close his eyes also know it's daddy lor. he's already 2.5 years old. wonder when he can kick this habit.
sad.gif

hi florence, i would love to do playgrounds on weekends but now due to HFMD its better to find an enclosed area, like restaurant or cafes or if u dun mind my house is open to all. maybe organise a pot luck.
Is anyone interested? i'm residing at Rivervale Drive anyone staying ard here?

Hi Sandy and Florence,

I'm staying at Rivervale Dr too. Hey Sandy, which part of Punggol is Loving Kids located? Can let me know more about this place? Thanks.
happy.gif

hihi,
jus checking if anyone has some traditional costumes to lend my family?
I need little boy's baju for 2 yo, saree or other simple indian traditional clothes for woman and little gal of 6yo, chinese traditional clothes for 2yo boy and 6yo gal.

my gal's cc has a multi-racial theme for the coming family day in mid may and they encourage each family to dress up for the event. I tot it'll be fun to join in
happy.gif

Depending on what I can get I'll dress the family accordingly...

Pls PM or post here if you have any to lend me. Will only wear for a few hrs on the day and will wash and return. TIA...

hi florence,
Thanks for your offer!
I need it mid may but if your boy is not using it anytime fm now till then can I collect from you first? My boy is quite small size, maybe I bring him over to your place to try izzit ok?

Violet,

My son and daughter got this chinese traditional clothes when they wear during CNY..

Not sure your gal gal can fix in Kandy's or not but I think your son should be able to fix in to either one of my son's..

lydia... tat's great.... i managed to borrow a set of gal's chinese clothes fm my colleague. I arrange with u via sms see when i can go over to pick up for the boy ya? Thanks a lot!!
happy.gif

now i jus short of saree/indian costume for myself le
happy.gif

Hi Sunnyling,

When was the registration? What made you decide to enrol your son there? So is your son going to be in Nursery or Kindergarten? What time does the class starts? Thanks.

Dear Joyful,

My son is going for Nursery next year. The registration is over (on 12 April) and there is a long Waiting List if I am not wrong. I cant get the morning session as by the time I was there, there was a Long Q and only manage to get afternoon session for my son and it start from 11:30am - 2:30PM.

keikei,
i asked my neighbours' kids on those after sch center they attended... gathered feedback fm them
happy.gif
And I think the 2 centers near my place seems pretty good.
Basic criteria to me is must be walking dist and with shelter
happy.gif

keikei, i dun remember the name of the one next blk to mine 'cos i dun bother to remember now :p but it's at blk 230.
The other one is together with bubblesland playhouse childcare where my son is now. They also provide BASC.

When I was at bubblesland cc, i did ask the kids are they happy there, how's the teachers etc etc :p kpo ask a bit bit.
The blk 230 one is the one my neighbours' kids goes to and i also visited the center as well. I find the person in charge is quite strict with the kids which i prefer so.

It's been a long time since I came in here. I only joined one of the gatherings - Durian Party at Jen's plc. I'm so happy that my son is finally coming to 1yo soon & that is going to mark e end of my bfing "career" too.

<font color="ff0000">HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MUMMIES!</font>

Happy Mothers Day!

Hi bunnybluey, yah... we've all been really busy to meet up... you not going to continue BF after 1YO?

Hi Jen,

Dun thk they have pre-Nursery, you need to call up and check Nursery is for 4 years old. Charges = S$570 per term. Hour - 8-11 or 11:30 to 2:30pm

Hi Mommies,

I'm new here and hope to be able to move to Punggol soon. We're currently in the midst of looking for a house.

I've 3 kids so looking for student care, childcare and a house ... so kinda stress right now.

As I also have a kid who's going to P1 next year, I need your recommendation for student care/BASC as well as primary schools.

So far, I only found 2 - Intellikids and Pearl.

Appreciate if you could share with me. Please feel free to PM me if you feel more comfortable.

any one has any good chinese doc in punggol area to recommend? My son is coughing and the western medicine doesn't seem to help leh. so thinking of going TCM

Back